Wolverine.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By TifaLockhart

Krauser's arm can block bullets well, even from the Chicago Typewriter.

Unfortunately for him, Leon's knife was key (at least gameplay wise) to Krauser's defeat.

Blades, my one weakness. How did you know? I back Wolverine.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Wolverine. Healing factor, adamantium skeleton, a century of battle experience and martial arts training, and most of all, an animalistic berserker at times... Yep, Logan wins.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@saiyan_earthling said:

Wolverine. Healing factor, adamantium skeleton, a century of battle experience and martial arts training, and most of all, an animalistic berserker at times... Yep, Logan wins.

Did you not read the rules Saiyan?
No healing factor, and bone claw wolverine. 
TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TifaLockhart

@saiyan_earthling: Not that I disagree with the outcome, but the OP disabled the healing factor.

DAwNTEy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DAwNTEy

i think bob the builder stomps them both

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By saiyan_earthling

@OmegaDynasty said:

@saiyan_earthling said:

Did you not read the rules Saiyan?No healing factor, and bone claw wolverine.

I knew it before I even posted. It still makes no difference to the outcome. And like I said, Wolverine has a century of training and battle experience, so he's used to fighting guys like Captain America, Sabretooth, and Omega Red.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TifaLockhart

@saiyan_earthling: I take issue with the ends justifying the means, but that's my personal opinion.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By progenitorigin

Jack Krauser is actually a bit underrated, here. In his first encounter with Leon, he was actually beating him in a knife fight until Ada Wong showed up, it was only later in the actual boss fight was there an in-game advantage to use the knife against Krauser (most likely suggesting a storyline competition between the two over who's the better blade expert--and actually, in that department? I back Krauser, especially with his physical enhancements from the adult Las Plagas strain). Krauser was able to dodge gunfire almost--almost as well as Albert Wesker. Krauser proved himself to be a capable and talented commando, especially during Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles. If The Punisher can give Logan a good fight? Krauser most certainly can. Without his healing factor consistently keeping him from being on his back? And considering this is bone claw Wolverine, who I believe is a step below the adamantium-enhanced Wolverine in all-around combat, I believe Krauser actually has more of a chance than given credit, here. Especially with his massive blade of an arm, that can one-shot gatherings of men and large enemies that are nigh-bosses.

Soul_Rebel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Soul_Rebel

This is a really good battle. Wolverine may have a slight physcical advantage, but i think Krauser can dish out more damage because of his arm. It would be tough, but i give it to Krauser.