VenomousBane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By VenomousBane

No Caption Provided
The battle will take place in the city of Seattle.  

18 ft distance.

Wolverine is serious. Ironclad is serious.  

Death / K.O. for the win. 

Random enco. 

Both know virtually nothing about each other. 
spawn_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By spawn_123

Wolverine

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By dondave

Wolverine

David_Miller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

is ironclads skin previous to wolverine's claws?

if so wolverine but if ironclad can get dense enough to make himself inpervious to his claws then ironclad

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ironclad looks FIERCE! Hasn't he fought Hulk before? My money is on Ironclad for the KO. I don't see Wolvie fighting THAT...

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would cutting Ironclad effect him?

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By comicace3

Wolvie

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicace3: Please explain to me how Wolverine is going to stop this guy?

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By comicace3
@mee09 said:

@comicace3: Please explain to me how Wolverine is going to stop this guy?

I don't think he'd be able to tag wolvie. And the adamantium claws can do some damage.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicace3: He might be able to avoid Ironclad for a bit. But Wolverine isn't fighting the Thing here. He's fighting a guy that made himself so dense that Hulk couldn't even pick him up. I don't think Wolverine is going to cut him to the point where he can do enough damage. Especially if that dude is serious. He'll probably BFR Wolverine if he gets angry or just straight up beats him to a pulp (KO's him).

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 thedailybagel  Moderator

As long as wolverine fights smart he can win without that much trouble.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: Ok you guys need to show me some feats that proves he will be able to beat Ironclad because right now it looks like it's impossible for him to win. He's quick but he isn't Quicksilver. I don't see him blitzing Ironclad anytime soon.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 thedailybagel  Moderator

@mee09: ironclad doesn't have the feats to suggest he could hit wolverine. Considering even thor has admitted that he would rather end a fight with Logan quickly I think he would have no problem with ironclad, as long as he doesn't get grabbed.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Mee09

@thedailybagel: So that is all you could come up with? "Thor said he wants to end of fight with wolverine quick so wolverine wins?" I don't think he has said anything like that about The Hulk and hulk has not only done MUCH better against Thor than Wolverine ever could. Ironclad has made himself so dense that Hulk could not even pick him up without exerting himself. I call BS on that considering Thor is >>>>>>>>>> Wolverine. Your going to have to do hell of a lot better than that to prove he can win this. When all Ironclad needs to do is grab Wolverine once and the fight is over. Even Thing has done that.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 thedailybagel  Moderator

@mee09: I'm not even invested in either character involved so I'm not bothering to make an argument for Logan. Ironclad doesn't have the FEATS to suggest he can hit wolverine.

Thor saying that he wants to end a fight with wolverine quickly is because he knows Logan can do serious damage to him, I could think of dozens of examples but honestly I couldn't care less about this thread right now. He regularly make hulk work for the win (mainly due to hulk holding back) and has consistently been a pain for bricks to deal with, bricks with lots of reaction feats, feats that ironclad doesn't have.

As I said, if Logan plays it smart then he can win, his claws have pierced people like thanos, hulk and gladiator so ironclad wouldn't be a problem, combine that with his superior speed and reflexes and he should (not that he would, he should) get the win for a decent majority.

As I said I don't very much care for each character involved so I'm not really in the mood to debate for or against either of them.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Mee09

@thedailybagel: Ironclad will definetely be a problem. Because as far as I know Hulk hasn't even scratched Ironclad. He's strong enough to hurt him sure. But Ironclad trading blows with Hulk and not getting scratched is more than enough proof that he isn't going to be getting injured by Logan anytime soon. If you don't want to debate that's fine. But I still don't think Ironclad is going to lose to Wolvie here. Seriously once Ironclad sees those claws. His density is going up to anti-hulk levels.

If Hulk has scratched Ironclad then correct me with a scan of him doing it. I've got no doubt he can. But even when he is angry enough to knock out Logan Ironclad's density kept him from even getting scratched.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@mee09: I don't think you understand how powerful Logan's claws are. He's pierced thanos with those little critters, sure it didn't do much (the guy takes a planet busting attack to face the every Saturday, drawing blood from him is a huge feat, especially for a street leveler). Wolverine will be able to hurt him and since wolverine is serious he'll go for the kill straight of the bat.

To be honest there's two reason why I think wolverine wins this:

1) the fact that ironclad doesn't have any feats to suggest he can hit Logan.

2) how quickly this fight would be over.

Honestly it's virtually impossible to cope with wolverine if your a slow brick without a healing factor. Ironclad won't be able to hit him and honestly he'd have a claw plunged into his eyes before he knows what's going on.

Thanks for respecting my decision for not debating, I would but i honestly don't care much for either character involved.

Avatar image for colonialkrypton
Colonialkrypton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IronClad SOUNDS and LOOKS like he would kill wolverine easily.

Wolverine is such a jobber