• 134 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by Sleuth (2664 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk ftw

#52 Posted by k4tzm4n (45907 posts) - - Show Bio
dreadmaster said:
"k4tzm4n said:
"Hulk.  Literally the only advantage Wolverine has here is agility and fighting technique.  Hulk has him beat in speed (yes, his speed can alter), strength, reach and healing factor.  The fact is, Wolverine is perfectly capable of getting hits in.  But all it takes from Hulk is one solid hit to end the match via BFR, or a couple of solid hits to disorient him (knock him off guard) and then a final blow to BFR him.  Could Wolverine potentially defeat him?  Of course.  Hulk would have to be fighting VERY sloppy and Wolverine would have to be on the absolute top of his game, relentlessly dishing it to Hulk at critical locations.  This is all assuming they are both current versions."
i could not have said it better myself  :)Hulk wins"

Thanks =)
Staff
#53 Posted by Secret Turchin Man (1852 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"

"

#54 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"

"

that was in the ultimate universe and even colossus has riped off wolverines leg in that universe but hulk still wins
#55 Posted by SUNMAN (7239 posts) - - Show Bio

seriously who was arguing for Wolverine. I mean sometimes I say ridiculous things, but Wolverine winning this fight. Come one!!!!!!!!!!

#56 Posted by wolverine9981 (205 posts) - - Show Bio

I like wolvie (obviously) more than hulk, but realisticly hulk beats wolverine in a  straight fight. Hulk doesnt have any weaknesess for wolverine to effectivly exploit. wolverine has the edge in stealth,strategic intelligence and hand to hand combat ,but those skills really don't add up against the hulk in a hulk vs. wolverine savage fury vs. berserker rage brawl. Now if wolverine has a specific mission(with prep and tech) to take out the hulk he may be able to take him,but he'd have to stalk/ambush and adminnister some kind of high tech seddative or some such crap(i'm sure reed or shield  have got some kind of funky neurotoxin in their basement) to keep hulk from reaching his potential ,thus weakening him before the actual assult. IF wolverine is going to try to take down the hulk he's got to rely on his years of tacticle knowledge and fight smart instead of just trying to duke it out.

#57 Posted by Rolandthunder25 (111 posts) - - Show Bio

They have fought many times and sometimes wolverine wins....other times the hulk wins...many of the pictures posted have Ultimate Wolverine not Earth  616 Wolverine...however, it always depends upon which Hulk is fighting....Green Scar/ World War Hulk is probably the most powerful and seems to use every advantage to beat Wolverine...however, classic Hulk seems to lose more often because of his lack of intelligence and skill.... 

#58 Posted by God_Spawn (37950 posts) - - Show Bio

No reason to bump this.

#59 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

I have comics to where wolverine puts a hell of a fight to hulk. he barely hurts hulk though, but still wolverine is one tough sob. BUT, i love wolverine, one of my all time favorites, but i just don't understand how he could beat hulk. Maybe if hulk turns into bruce, but that's all. HULK SMASH!(And i really hate the hulk lol)
#60 Posted by God_Spawn (37950 posts) - - Show Bio
@GhostRider29: It's because Hulk heals as fast as Wolverine if not faster. If he didn't have healing, Wolverine would wreck him just as bad if not worse than  Daken did to Skaar with the muramasa blade.
#61 Edited by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Hulk would get destroyed by Wolverine.

Hulk's healing Factor was screwed up by Zeus beating he took on mount olympus his strength also appears to have finally gone back to their original level.
i dont see Hulk being much of a problem for Wolverine as he is now.
aside from that current Wolverine is the possessor of the Phoenix power..  :P

which he wouldnt need to trash current Hulk.

#62 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
"

Current Hulk would get destroyed by Wolverine.Hulk's healing Factor was screwed up by Zeus beating he took on mount olympus his strength also appears to have finally gone back to their original level. i dont see Hulk being much of a problem for Wolverine as he is now. aside from that current Wolverine is the possessor of the Phoenix power..  :P

"
Whaaaaat???
#63 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

you heard me. if you need to read the story check my picture gallery

#64 Posted by God_Spawn (37950 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking: You should check out my very first thread. Hulk vs Wolverine w/ muramasa blade :P
#65 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:
" @castleking: You should check out my very first thread. Hulk vs Wolverine w/ muramasa blade :P "
i saw it. i dont think i need to comment. Morpheus said all that was needed to be said.
#66 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn:
Who won?
#67 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:

" @god_spawn: Who won? "

who won what, the fight with Zeus?

Zeus won and dropped him off side of a cliff and chained him to a rock like Prometheus in order to be fed on my vultures.
#68 Posted by mira (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#69 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
"

@Susanoo said:

"

@god_spawn: Who won?

"

who won what, the fight with Zeus?Zeus won and dropped him off side of a cliff and chained him to a rock like Prometheus in order to be fed on my vultures.

"

I meant his thread :P Ik who won the Zeus vs Hulk fight.
#70 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

there is no winning in a forum battle thread.  it is who can make the best argument and use factual comic information and try to get ppl to see the evidence and make an informed decision.
sadly it doesnt matter thanks to Hulk fans and Wolverine haters no matter how you argue it wont change  opinions.
plus you also have ppl in this forum who havent read a comic in their life and think all you need to win a fight is by how much a character can lift.

#71 Posted by God_Spawn (37950 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo:  Morpheus_ Silver, and Erik all agreed Wolverine would win about 7-8/10 times if he had the muramasa blade.
#72 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:
"

@Susanoo:  Morpheus_ Silver, and Erik all agreed Wolverine would win about 7-8/10 times if he had the muramasa blade.

"

The Hulk biased is too much. Current Hulk would one shot THAT Wolverine with a thunderclap or punch to the ground. Banner humiliated Wolverine with Banner tech:

States he can kill Wolverine with his toy:

#73 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

that fight was almost a year ago. it isnt bias it is misinformation. Hulk is carrying tech anymore.
here is the most recent Hulk.. after the beating and the current hulk strength and healing has now waned since zeus nearly killed him

aside from that if you want to pick and choice what hulk will fight with what weapons the same can be said for Wolverine

#74 Posted by God_Spawn (37950 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
" @god_spawn said:
"

"

The Hulk biased is too much. Current Hulk would one shot THAT Wolverine with a thunderclap or punch to the ground. Banner humiliated Wolverine with Banner tech:

States he can kill Wolverine with his toy:

"
I dont consider any of them being biased and i dont consider this any proof. And Banner got the jump on Logan in that fight they were just talking. I know Hulk is strong but you wont be any different from the people that used the thunderclap and think its a one hit KO and got shut down by morph and erik.
#75 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
"

that fight was almost a year ago. it isnt bias it is misinformation. Hulk is carrying tech anymore.

here is the most recent Hulk.. after the beating and the current hulk
strength and healing has now waned since zeus nearly killed him

aside from that if you want to pick and choice what hulk will fight with what weapons the same can be said for Wolverine

I read that fight. I liked it and that's how it should've been.                "

@god_spawn:
That's bias right there. I have scans of Hulk beating Wolverine multiple times. Also, Banner's toy is practically plot device.
#76 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

so has Wolverine, wolverine has also beaten the Hulk.
you are being bias by ignoring what hulk is right now and trying to find a hulk from the past. you might as well try to use WWH world Breaker.

do not ignore continuity and what is happening in the marvel universe b/c you want hulk to win.

you can find threads where i state wolverine loses against hulk due to the time period when the thread was made and what was happening in continuity and how it effected Hulk or Wolverine.

#77 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't believe wolverine is dark pheonix. I really need to catch up on my comics, my comic store i usually go to closed. :(
#78 Posted by God_Spawn (37950 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo:

That's bias right there. I have scans of Hulk beating Wolverine multiple times. Also, Banner's toy is practically plot device

.How am i being biased? I just stated a fact. If you have a problem with the Hulk losing to Wolverine with the m blade, go bump my thread and debate against morph, erik and silver. I was new and weighed my opinion but its also half a year old thread. 
#79 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:
"

@Susanoo:

That's bias right there. I have scans of Hulk beating Wolverine multiple times. Also, Banner's toy is practically plot device

.How am i being biased? I just stated a fact. If you have a problem with the Hulk losing to Wolverine with the m blade, go bump my thread and debate against morph, erik and silver. I was new and weighed my opinion but its also half a year old thread. 

Your not being biased. Since your the op, is it the savage version or current version?

"

@castleking said:
"

so has Wolverine, wolverine has also beaten the Hulk.you are being bias by ignoring what hulk is right now and trying to find a hulk from the past. you might as well try to use WWH world Breaker.do not ignore continuity and what is happening in the marvel universe b/c you want hulk to win.you can find threads where i state wolverine loses against hulk due to the time period when the thread was made and what was happening in continuity and how it effected Hulk or Wolverine.

"

I made threads like Superman vs Hulk family and siding with Superman and ect. I'm not being biased. I'm being logical. Current Hulk would demolish that particular Wolverine. I agree that savage Hulk would lose though.
#80 Posted by God_Spawn (37950 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo: It was whatever current Hulk was at the time, i never specified.
#81 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:
"

@Susanoo: It was whatever current Hulk was at the time, i never specified.

"

Hulk loses then.
#82 Posted by marvelrules2011 (728 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine

#83 Posted by Ramtha07 (1291 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins.

The fact that Wolverine can stand with him at all is testament to the fact Logan is the ultimate brick breaker. Hulk wins, succinctly, for one reason and one reason only - he shares Logan's healing factor. The only real advantage Logan has over all bricks that can tumble mountains are the following;

1) They can't break his adamantium laced bones. Ultimate Marvel doesn't count. None in 616 have been able to so much as dent true adamantium (Thor weilding the full might of Mjolnir couldn't do it);

2) Logan has to be able to cut them, bleed them, and thereby beat them;

3) The brick in question can't heal through the damage (i.e no accelerated healing factor).

If any ONE of these advantages is missing, Logan should ultimately lose.

Hulk breaks rule number three and therefore wins. As he has done through the majority (though not all) of their encounters. The fact is, the majority of their encounters ended in a stalemate. Though each stalemate suggests that while the Wolverine can contain the Hulk, he just cannot pump out the damage necessary to ultimately defeat the Hulk before Hulk KO's him.

Hulk takes an easy majority.

#84 Posted by God_Spawn (37950 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ramtha07 said:
"

Hulk wins.

The fact that Wolverine can stand with him at all is testament to the fact Logan is the ultimate brick breaker. Hulk wins, succinctly, for one reason and one reason only - he shares Logan's healing factor. The only real advantage Logan has over all bricks that can tumble mountains are the following;

1) They can't break his adamantium laced bones. Ultimate Marvel doesn't count. None in 616 have been able to so much as dent true adamantium (Thor weilding the full might of Mjolnir couldn't do it);

2) Logan has to be able to cut them, bleed them, and thereby beat them;

3) The brick in question can't heal through the damage (i.e no accelerated healing factor).

If any ONE of these advantages is missing, Logan should ultimately lose.

Hulk breaks rule number three and therefore wins. As he has done through the majority (though not all) of their encounters. The fact is, the majority of their encounters ended in a stalemate. Though each stalemate suggests that while the Wolverine can contain the Hulk, he just cannot pump out the damage necessary to ultimately defeat the Hulk before Hulk KO's him.

Hulk takes an easy majority.

"
Agreed, give Wolvie the muramasa blade and he can whoop him.
#85 Edited by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

why is it no one wants to acknowledge Hulk current power lvl?

Hulk will lose here hard b/c if the current status of the character.

it seems no one even reads current comics around here

#86 Posted by SGU823 (122 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine. I know I'm against the tide, but i think if Wolverine had the Muramasa blade he could easily get rid of that gigantic bastard for good. If it's World War Hulk vs Wolverine + Muramasa blade, Wolverine has an advantage. If you're taking it old school, Wolverine vs Classic Hulk then it's a tie. In Incredible Hulk Vol 1 #181 they both managed to knock each other out. Obviously my opinion is a bit biased because i like Wolverine more than Hulk but so what? If Logan is coming after the Hulk, he's gonna take precautions. The only thing that could really determine how the fight will end is the writer. Now, no writer in their right mind would kill off Wolverine OR Bruce Banner. But consider this. If the PUNISHER can kill anyone in the marvel universe (Thanks to Joe Quesada, that bastard...) Why can't Wolverine, a fictitious and therefore completely susceptible character kill one overgrown goblin?

#87 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6390 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk beats Wolverine due to the healing factor and due to the fact he's one of the few Marvel strong men with enough blunt force to seriously take Wolverine out of the game quickly.  

With a degree of realism, Hulk can throw Logan into orbit.

Negate Hulk's healing factor, and this match-up might be a bad one for Hulk due to Wolverine's damage output and superior fighting ability.
#88 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine can contain the Hulk, but never truely beat him. Hulk will only get more angry until he becomes as strong as he was when he was WWH. So then gives wolverine brain damage. Lol
#89 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio
@SGU823
Welcome to comicvine. :)
#90 Posted by Blood_guts (1311 posts) - - Show Bio
@SGU823 said:
Wolverine. I know I'm against the tide, but i think if Wolverine had the Muramasa blade he could easily get rid of that gigantic bastard for good. If it's World War Hulk vs Wolverine + Muramasa blade, Wolverine has an advantage. If you're taking it old school, Wolverine vs Classic Hulk then it's a tie. In Incredible Hulk Vol 1 #181 they both managed to knock each other out. Obviously my opinion is a bit biased because i like Wolverine more than Hulk but so what? If Logan is coming after the Hulk, he's gonna take precautions. The only thing that could really determine how the fight will end is the writer. Now, no writer in their right mind would kill off Wolverine OR Bruce Banner. But consider this. If the PUNISHER can kill anyone in the marvel universe (Thanks to Joe Quesada, that bastard...) Why can't Wolverine, a fictitious and therefore completely susceptible character kill one overgrown goblin?

no reason going against the tide is bad in fact thats what makes a debate. it is very refreshing to see a new user so calm and collected by the way so welcome. i think you have a point as well. wolverine is fast and strong. not as strong as the hulk but he gets stuff done. i think if they really went the extra mile wolverine could finish him off.
#91 Posted by SGU823 (122 posts) - - Show Bio
@GhostRider29: Thank you :)
#92 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk slaughters him.

#93 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk easy.

#94 Posted by moviesrus (19 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk would win,they both have healing capabilities,but the hulk would crush woverine. 

Hulk stomps!
#95 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk Curbstomp.
#96 Posted by Death_2_Posers (13 posts) - - Show Bio
@Eternal Chaos:  

I agree that Hulk should beat Wolverine, I'm a huge Wolverine fan saying this as well. I do smile when I see Logan taking out people he shouldn't but still. A lot of these "random upgrades" are bad writing IMO too (People are saying Iceman will beat Hulk now.. This is bad writing to me no matter how many random upgrades writers give him to justify this)
#97 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
Hulk.
#98 Posted by nikhil_mamootil (1 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine and hulk ,both have health powers ,yet wolverine have andamantium claws and skeleton,which are capable of cutting through all objects.Still, hulk can easily be harmed and has his weaknesses.he would not be able to tear wolverine with that hard a skeleton.............

I think Wolverine would be the winner........

#99 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on the version of the Hulk.

If its Savage Hulk I think it goes 50-50.Wolverine has shown the potential to beat him.

If its WWH or World Breaker Hulk or Nul he curbstomps him.

#100 Posted by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

I always figured it would go exactly like in the clip below.

(missing footage: Wolverine laying in a crater coming to his senses and asking what happened after the first "hit").