it's the only time i see him beating hulk though

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By HellionVulcan

why would wolverine need Ares axe looks way to big for wolverine to wield in an effective way but i'd say wolverine wins more often .

Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Boneapart
@HellionVulcan said:
" why would wolverine need Ares axe looks way to big for wolverine to wield in an effective way but i'd say wolverine wins more often . "
wolverine can lift like 1/2 a ton over his head. i think he'd weild that axe easy
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5  Edited By Erik
@"Colossus": 
Morals? Setting? Conditions for a win? Are these things really that hard to think up and post?
Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Boneapart
@erik said:
" @"Colossus":  Morals? Setting? Conditions for a win? Are these things really that hard to think up and post? "
well neither of the character have morals, and they both heal. (i think they both die if decapitated)
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Erik
@napoleon: 
Both characters have morals. Just because neither of them have Superman morals does not mean they lack them entirely. 

They both heal but that does not matter if someone gets knocked out for example.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By FLCL1

why do wolverine have ares axe?
Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Boneapart
@erik said:
" @napoleon:  Both characters have morals. Just because neither of them have Superman morals does not mean they lack them entirely.   They both heal but that does not matter if someone gets knocked out for example. "
@erik: what morals. they hate eachother and will do everything to kill one another in continuity anyway, so any morals they have are automaticaly out the window
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By "Colossus"
@erik said:
" @"Colossus":  Morals? Setting? Conditions for a win? Are these things really that hard to think up and post? "
fight in open street, kill to win
Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grey Hulk technically beat him already

Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Boneapart
@erik said:
" @napoleon:  Both characters have morals. Just because neither of them have Superman morals does not mean they lack them entirely.   They both heal but that does not matter if someone gets knocked out for example. "
what morals they both hate eachother and would do anything to kill eachother in continuity anyway, so what ever morals they have are out the window. i do get agree with you about what constitues a win
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Erik
@napoleon said:
" @erik said:
@erik: what morals. they hate eachother and will do everything to kill one another in continuity anyway, so any morals they have are automaticaly out the window "
You do not know what you are saying. Wolverine does not hate Hulk. He has even saved Hulk's life a few times. Grey Hulk has respect for Wolverine if you bothered to read his time as Joe Fixit. 

In fact, read the battle forum rules so I do not have to explain to you why having loose morals does not mean a lack of them entirely.
Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Boneapart
@erik said:
" @napoleon said:
" @erik said:
@erik: what morals. they hate eachother and will do everything to kill one another in continuity anyway, so any morals they have are automaticaly out the window "
You do not know what you are saying. Wolverine does not hate Hulk. He has even saved Hulk's life a few times. Grey Hulk has respect for Wolverine if you bothered to read his time as Joe Fixit.   In fact, read the battle forum rules so I do not have to explain to you why having loose morals does not mean a lack of them entirely. "
@erik: 
okay. i get you
but, when they fought last they both went for the kill
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Erik
@napoleon: 
Are you talking about WWHulk? No one went for the kill. Wolverine cut at him a few times and Hulk picked him up, beat on his head and threw him from the fight.
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By "Colossus"
@FLCL1 said:
" why do wolverine have ares axe? "
to cut hulk
Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Boneapart
@erik said:
" @napoleon:  Are you talking about WWHulk? No one went for the kill. Wolverine cut at him a few times and Hulk picked him up, beat on his head and threw him from the fight. "
@erik: 
i did see the fight and thats not how i rember it. it looked like they were really going for it. i havent seen it for a few months, but from what i recall they were going to kill eachother. someone stoped them. (us agent?)
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Erik
@napoleon said:
" @erik said:
" @napoleon:  Are you talking about WWHulk? No one went for the kill. Wolverine cut at him a few times and Hulk picked him up, beat on his head and threw him from the fight. "
@erik:  i did see the fight and thats not how i rember it. it looked like they were really going for it. i havent seen it for a few months, but from what i recall they were going to kill eachother. someone stoped them. (us agent?) "
U.S. Agent was not in the fight with WWHulk. It was the entire X-Men team. All the X-Men were doing was trying to prevent Hulk from taking Xavier.
Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Boneapart
@erik said:
" @napoleon said:
" @erik said:
@erik:  i did see the fight and thats not how i rember it. it looked like they were really going for it. i havent seen it for a few months, but from what i recall they were going to kill eachother. someone stoped them. (us agent?) "
U.S. Agent was not in the fight with WWHulk. It was the entire X-Men team. All the X-Men were doing was trying to prevent Hulk from taking Xavier. "
im not talking about green hulk, im talking about grey. i just re saw there fight and it looked like they were trying to kill eachother until someone told them to stop
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Erik
@napoleon said:
"im not talking about green hulk, im talking about grey. i just re saw there fight and it looked like they were trying to kill eachother until someone told them to stop "
Issue?
Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Boneapart
@erik: 
Incredible Hulk #340
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#22  Edited By progenitorigin

Logan & Joe Fixit, huh? I'd give this to Wolverine.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Erik
@napoleon said:
" @erik: 
Incredible Hulk #340 "
I thought you might have been talking about that issue once you said it was not WWHulk. That was only because Hulk pissed Wolverine off to the point that he was in a berserker rage. Nearly every time they have fought before and since, Wolverine has not been shown to try to kill Hulk. He even held back when he fought Hulk as Death.
Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Boneapart
@erik:@erik said:
" @napoleon said:
" @erik: 
Incredible Hulk #340 "
I thought you might have been talking about that issue once you said it was not WWHulk. That was only because Hulk pissed Wolverine off to the point that he was in a berserker rage. Nearly every time they have fought before and since, Wolverine has not been shown to try to kill Hulk. He even held back when he fought Hulk as Death. "
holding back or not, wolverine just plain dies against green hulk and should never, ever, ever win even if he's beserker
Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Boneapart
@erik: 
but, grey is a different matter
DocJude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DocJude

I think my money would be for Grey Hulk. He's just too cunning. If he can beat guys way stronger than him, he can be Logan.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Erik
@napoleon said:
" @erik:@erik said:
" @napoleon said:
" @erik: 
Incredible Hulk #340 "
I thought you might have been talking about that issue once you said it was not WWHulk. That was only because Hulk pissed Wolverine off to the point that he was in a berserker rage. Nearly every time they have fought before and since, Wolverine has not been shown to try to kill Hulk. He even held back when he fought Hulk as Death. "
holding back or not, wolverine just plain dies against green hulk and should never, ever, ever win even if he's beserker "
So.... In other words, you have no idea what you are talking about and base your opinion on your emotional association with Hulk?
Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Boneapart
@erik: not at all
im just a realist, hulk outclasses wolverine in everyway, and most of the times they fight it is in heavly wooded areas where wolverine can hide, but seriously hulk is thousands of times stronger, is much faster, can heal faster, and all of his other atributes are WAY above anything wolverine has. if push comes to shove hulk could ethier throw wolverine in space or eat him
Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Boneapart
@erik: or tear him apart, rip out his skelaton and roll his remains in a ball
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Erik
@napoleon said:
" @erik: not at all im just a realist, hulk outclasses wolverine in everyway, and most of the times they fight it is in heavly wooded areas where wolverine can hide, but seriously hulk is thousands of times stronger, is much faster, can heal faster, and all of his other atributes are WAY above anything wolverine has. if push comes to shove hulk could ethier throw wolverine in space or eat him "
Hulk does not outclass Wolverine in every way. Wolverine is faster, has a better healing factor, has more durable bones and is smarter than Savage Hulk by miles. Wolverine has never EVER hidden from Hulk. 

The only things Hulk has over Wolverine is strength and general tissue durability. That is it. 

Push comes to shove, Wolverine can just stab Hulk in the brain. Fight is done.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Erik
@napoleon said:
" @erik: or tear him apart, rip out his skelaton and roll his remains in a ball "
Right. Because Hulk has been so successful at doing that so far. I love it when people just make crap up for the character they want to win.
Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Boneapart
" @napoleon said:
" @erik: not at all im just a realist, hulk outclasses wolverine in everyway, and most of the times they fight it is in heavly wooded areas where wolverine can hide, but seriously hulk is thousands of times stronger, is much faster, can heal faster, and all of his other atributes are WAY above anything wolverine has. if push comes to shove hulk could ethier throw wolverine in space or eat him "
Hulk does not outclass Wolverine in every way. Wolverine is faster, has a better healing factor, has more durable bones and is smarter than Savage Hulk by miles. Wolverine has never EVER hidden from Hulk.   The only things Hulk has over Wolverine is strength and general tissue durability. That is it.   Push comes to shove, Wolverine can just stab Hulk in the brain. Fight is done. "
thats the thing, it wouldn't be done. hulk has a faster healing factor and it increaces with his anger. he has snatched missles out of the sky before, and can run 300 mph. he is so outclassed
Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Boneapart

" @napoleon said:

" @erik: or tear him apart, rip out his skelaton and roll his remains in a ball "
Right. Because Hulk has been so successful at doing that so far. I love it when people just make crap up for the character they want to win. "
wolverine's tendons arn't industructable, so he could do it easy.
fights again
st the hulk always go the same way, wolverine jumps him slashes the crap into him, then gets hit a few miles away
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Erik
@napoleon said:
"thats the thing, it wouldn't be done. hulk has a faster healing factor and it increaces with his anger. he has snatched missles out of the sky before, and can run 300 mph. he is so outclassed "
Hulk's healing factor is not faster. Prove that. 

What does catching missiles out of the air prove? Nothing. 

Running at 300 mph does not mean he can fight at that speed. Wolverine does not need to outrun Hulk.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Erik
@napoleon said:
" @napoleon said:
Right. Because Hulk has been so successful at doing that so far. I love it when people just make crap up for the character they want to win. "
wolverine's tendons arn't industructable, so he could do it easy. fights again st the hulk always go the same way, wolverine jumps him slashes the shit into him, then gets hit a few miles away "

I never said a single thing about his tendons. If it were so easy, Hulk would have done it by now so stop making up garbage.
Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Boneapart
@erik said:
" @napoleon said:
" @napoleon said:
wolverine's tendons arn't industructable, so he could do it easy. fights again st the hulk always go the same way, wolverine jumps him slashes the shit into him, then gets hit a few miles away "
 I never said a single thing about his tendons. If it were so easy, Hulk would have done it by now so stop making up garbage. "
@erik: 
im not making up anything, the fact is wolverine's been beating by people who hulk just has to piss on and theyre dust. why he hasn't done that already should be obvious hulk isnt a killer. he kills in self defence so he punches, but i havent ever seen him tear people apart
Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Boneapart

anyway we're not here to argue that, this is grey hulk and he goes down

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Erik
@napoleon said:
"@erik:  im not making up anything, the fact is wolverine's been beating by people who hulk just has to piss on and theyre dust. why he hasn't done that already should be obvious hulk isnt a killer. he kills in self defence so he punches, but i havent ever seen him tear people apart "
Yes you are. You are overestimating Hulk's fighting ability. Stop using ABC logic. Only foolish people do that. You are not a fool are you?

Hulk kills people often enough. When you smash a hunter for shooting you with the equivalent of a spitball, you are not killing in self defense.
Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Boneapart
@erik said:
" @napoleon said:
"@erik:  im not making up anything, the fact is wolverine's been beating by people who hulk just has to piss on and theyre dust. why he hasn't done that already should be obvious hulk isnt a killer. he kills in self defence so he punches, but i havent ever seen him tear people apart "
Yes you are. You are overestimating Hulk's fighting ability. Stop using ABC logic. Only foolish people do that. You are not a fool are you?  Hulk kills people often enough. When you smash a hunter for shooting you with the equivalent of a spitball, you are not killing in self defense. "
@erik: 
thats killing on princible, he hit in retaliation, he's a bit to stupid to know he killed him. savage hulk isn't a proffesional killer, he just punches. he never really uses anyother smart move. and pretty much every time he only kills in self defence
Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#40  Edited By Night Thrasher

Hulk flat out beats Wolverine...I don't even think Wolverine could beat Banner-Hulk. Even as Joe Fixit he was strong enough to demolish Logan. Even though Fixit started at a much lower base level, he still got stronger as he got madder.

Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Boneapart
@Night Thrasher said:
" Hulk flat out beats Wolverine...I don't even think Wolverine could beat Banner-Hulk. Even as Joe Fixit he was strong enough to demolish Logan. Even though Fixit started at a much lower base level, he still got stronger as he got madder. "
@Night Thrasher: 
i would have said joe wins until i saw that wolverine has a big axe and i thought "he always seems to get a few slashes, with an axe he could just cut off his head". i could be wrong
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Erik
@napoleon: 
That just sounds ridiculous. 

@Night Thrasher said:
" Hulk flat out beats Wolverine...I don't even think Wolverine could beat Banner-Hulk. Even as Joe Fixit he was strong enough to demolish Logan. Even though Fixit started at a much lower base level, he still got stronger as he got madder. "

Read any of their fights.
Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Boneapart

ive just checked and they've had like 16 fights and only 1 of them does wolverine win, and only 2 others does it look like he's going to win.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Erik
@napoleon said:
" ive just checked and they've had like 16 fights and only 1 of them does wolverine win, and only 2 others does it look like he's going to win. "
They have almost always been stalemates and Wolverine clearly won two. Get serious. In fact, actually read the issues. Since you all of a sudden realized info is on the web, post how many Hulk actually won. Then post the issues so I can validate your so-called 'facts'.
Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Boneapart
@erik said:
" @napoleon said:
" ive just checked and they've had like 16 fights and only 1 of them does wolverine win, and only 2 others does it look like he's going to win. "
They have almost always been stalemates and Wolverine clearly won two. Get serious. In fact, actually read the issues. Since you all of a sudden realized info is on the web, post how many Hulk actually won. Then post the issues so I can validate your so-called 'facts'. "
@erik: yes they were on the net and hulk's are about 5 won fight's. so it says. would you like me to give you the issue number
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Erik
@napoleon said:
" @erik said:
" @napoleon said:
They have almost always been stalemates and Wolverine clearly won two. Get serious. In fact, actually read the issues. Since you all of a sudden realized info is on the web, post how many Hulk actually won. Then post the issues so I can validate your so-called 'facts'. "
@erik: yes they were on the net and hulk's are about 5 won fight's. so it says. would you like me to give you the issue number "
Yes I know you got it off the net because I already knew you did not know about their actual fights. Give me the issue numbers for every issue this website gave you.
Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Boneapart
@erik: 
hulk 181
hulk 340
wolverine 8
marvel comics presents 55
marvel comics presents 60-61
marvel fanfare vol 2 issue 2
hulk 454
wolverine145
wolverine /hulk 1
wolverine/ hulk 2
wolverine /hulk six hours 2
wolverine /hulk six hours 4
punisher 37
WWH-X-men 2
WWH -X-men 3
Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Boneapart

@erik: 
i know about as much as i need to know

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#49  Edited By Night Thrasher
@napoleon said:
" @Night Thrasher said:
@Night Thrasher:  i would have said joe wins until i saw that wolverine has a big axe and i thought "he always seems to get a few slashes, with an axe he could just cut off his head". i could be wrong "
I forgot about the axe...with the axe I guess Wolverine could win. I'd say 6/10 Wolverine with the axe.  

S/N: Even as Death of the Horsemen...Hulk stomped Wolverine.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Erik
@napoleon said:

" @erik:  hulk 181 hulk 340 wolverine 8 marvel comics presents 55 marvel comics presents 60-61 marvel fanfare vol 2 issue 2 hulk 454 wolverine145 wolverine /hulk 1 wolverine/ hulk 2 wolverine /hulk six hours 2 wolverine /hulk six hours 4 punisher 37 WWH-X-men 2 WWH -X-men 3 "

• Wolverine's first appearance was incredibly underwritten. He did not even have any powers in that issue and his claws were unable to cut Hulk.
  • Wolverine won that fight. He was ripping Hulk to pieces until Hulk stopped fighting back. The fight was over. Hulk just healed, got up and tried to start something again and the second fight was interrupted.
  • Wolverine 145. Wolverine as Death. He also won this fight. Hulk was no longer resisting and Death was about to make the kill blow but Wolverine resisted the conditioning. Hulk was then given enough time to recover, knock Wolverine away and escape. Wolverine won that fight.
  • The rest as stalemates except WWHulk which you listed as two separate fights. It was not. WWHulk did beat Wolverine in this one.