• 174 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Hailey (45 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA! I'm laughing my ass off. Oh shit i think i just shit my pants.

#3 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

Hailey says:

"**Battle:** [Wolverine Vs Goku](http://www.comicvine.com/superbigbattle/wolverine-vs-goku/&itemId=1440&vsId=19765&powId=2)"

are you serious? because this is the stupidest post in the history of the vine, because i beleive that you are serious. i think you're looking for an answer, a winner to this battle.

ive seen some crazy sh!t on this vine like michael jackson vs. spiderman n crap like that. But GOKU VS. WOLVERINE!!!!

logan in a curbstomp and you know it!

#4 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

ummmmmmm what ?

#5 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

While, logically, Goku should win, I'll go off the medium that I know the dude by and say that he's going to take four hours to charge up, and in that timespan Wolverine decides to decapitate him.

#6 Posted by danhimself (22718 posts) - - Show Bio

why is it that people just feel the need to make stupid a$$ battle threads like this

#7 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1272 posts) - - Show Bio

((( this is the worst goku will easy K.O. wolverine)))

#8 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Sighs

#9 Posted by King Saturn (225173 posts) - - Show Bio

Ho Sh!t. Not again. Well here goes Goku for another curbstomp on someone.
Post Edited:2008-04-05 00:03:11

#10 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"While, logically, Goku should win, I'll go off the medium that I know the dude by and say that he's going to take four hours to charge up, and in that timespan Wolverine decides to decapitate him."

I'm pretty sure that his bones would break in contact.

#11 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio

Gather the dragonballs and turn Wolverine into a worthy opponent, then fight.

#12 Posted by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio

Why the hell would you revive this thread?

#13 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends "when" this Goku is from. Anything from Vegeta and Nappa or up Goku destroys Wolverine no problem. Before that, Goku has the clear advantage, but its not impossible for Wolverine to win.

#14 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Depends "when" this Goku is from. Anything from Vegeta and Nappa or up Goku destroys Wolverine no problem. Before that, Goku has the clear advantage, but its not impossible for Wolverine to win."
....erm...no. just no. in the first chapter of Dragon ball, Kid Goku got shot at by Bulma in the head...all he said was "Ow"
#15 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
"Depends "when" this Goku is from. Anything from Vegeta and Nappa or up Goku destroys Wolverine no problem. Before that, Goku has the clear advantage, but its not impossible for Wolverine to win."
....erm...no. just no. in the first chapter of Dragon ball, Kid Goku got shot at by Bulma in the head...all he said was "Ow""
I know that.
#16 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

yea....just so you know. 

#17 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine kills goku as he grunts like a constipated caveman.

#18 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"yea....just so you know. "
So I know? Wolverine takes bullets all the time and says "Ow". His claws could cut Goku, so I'm not sure what you were getting at.
#19 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

#20 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"

"
I own the movie, whats your point?
#21 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

The point is, this isn't gonna be as easy for wolverine to actually land a hit on Goku. Thats all i'm saying. 

#22 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

Terrible VA lol

#23 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"The point is, this isn't gonna be as easy for wolverine to actually land a hit on Goku. Thats all i'm saying. "
I said, Goku has the advantage in my original post. But what you showed doesn't actually show how fast they were moving.
#24 Edited by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
"The point is, this isn't gonna be as easy for wolverine to actually land a hit on Goku. Thats all i'm saying. "
I said, Goku has the advantage in my original post. But what you showed doesn't actually show how fast they were moving."
how do you mean? this isn't a comic where they say how fast they are going in everything. What? Do you want to be spoon fed from every little detail to know how fast they are going? You are comparing comics to japanese comics. That is a bad idea. 
#25 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

not enough evidence like always right?

#26 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
I said, Goku has the advantage in my original post. But what you showed doesn't actually show how fast they were moving."
how do you mean? this isn't a comic where they say how fast they are going in everything. What? Do you want to be spoon fed from every little detail to know how fast they are going? You are comparing comics to japanese comics. That is a bad idea. "
this thread is a bad idea lol!
#27 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
how do you mean? this isn't a comic where they say how fast they are going in everything. What? Do you want to be spoon fed from every little detail to know how fast they are going? You are comparing comics to japanese comics. That is a bad idea. "
I didn't make the fight, so comparing Japanese comics to American was not my idea. I also like how you brought up "Comic" but to prove a point you are using a movie clip. I'm saying you can't tell how fast they are actually moving. Yeah they look like blurs but so does my hand if I wave it. So who's to say they are moving as fast as my hand waving?
#28 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
I didn't make the fight, so comparing Japanese comics to American was not my idea. I also like how you brought up "Comic" but to prove a point you are using a movie clip. I'm saying you can't tell how fast they are actually moving. Yeah they look like blurs but so does my hand if I wave it. So who's to say they are moving as fast as my hand waving?"
erm, your comparing your hand movements to how fast there entire body is moving......
#29 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
I didn't make the fight, so comparing Japanese comics to American was not my idea. I also like how you brought up "Comic" but to prove a point you are using a movie clip. I'm saying you can't tell how fast they are actually moving. Yeah they look like blurs but so does my hand if I wave it. So who's to say they are moving as fast as my hand waving?"
erm, your comparing your hand movements to how fast there entire body is moving......"
I'm saying to look like a blur you just have to be moving as fast as my hand waving. I"m not saying they were not going faster than that, but you can't tell. And when you look at the fact that they could only be going that fast, its not that fast when compared to some comic characters Wolverine has fought.
#30 Edited by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

"Your saying it's not that fast comparing to some of the comic characters wolverine fought" 

Are you saying you know how fast they are going? 
#31 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
""Your saying it's not that fast comparing to some of the comic characters wolverine fought" 
"
No, I'm saying that IF they are only going as fast as me waving my hand(which is possible) its not that fast.
#32 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
""Your saying it's not that fast comparing to some of the comic characters wolverine fought" 
"
No, I'm saying that IF they are only going as fast as me waving my hand(which is possible) its not that fast."
I see....so your basically debating how fast anime characters are going compared to how fast your hand is moving......erm...i see
#33 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
"
No, I'm saying that IF they are only going as fast as me waving my hand(which is possible) its not that fast."
I see....so your basically debating how fast anime characters are going compared to how fast your hand is moving......erm...i see"
Can you prove that I'm wrong? Honestly, I would say they are probably moving faster than that. But my point is that video proves nothing because you can't say how fast they are going just cause they are blurry.
#34 Edited by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
"
I see....so your basically debating how fast anime characters are going compared to how fast your hand is moving......erm...i see"
Can you prove that I'm wrong? Honestly, I would say they are probably moving faster than that. But my point is that video proves nothing because you can't say how fast they are going just cause they are blurry."
Well...if you want proof. Vance or Duke himself said some where around these threads, Goku was moving at Mach speeds during the dragon ball tournament. 
#35 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
"
Can you prove that I'm wrong? Honestly, I would say they are probably moving faster than that. But my point is that video proves nothing because you can't say how fast they are going just cause they are blurry."
Well...if you want proof. Vance or Duke himself said some where around these threads, Goku was moving at Mach speeds during the dragon ball tournament. "
When was this and how was it proven?
#36 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
"
Well...if you want proof. Vance or Duke himself said some where around these threads, Goku was moving at Mach speeds during the dragon ball tournament. "
When was this and how was it proven?"
go watch dragon ball episodes. 
#37 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
"
When was this and how was it proven?"
go watch dragon ball episodes. "
You are funny
#38 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

lol i'm not the one comparing anime characters speeds to your arm...now thats funny. 

#39 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio

definitly goku

#40 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Clearly you missed the part where this is a "Comic" debate and not the show. But besides that point, as I already said running in a blur doesn't mean you are going any faster than me moving my arm. Not say you aren't, but becoming a blur doesn't mean anything. Now if someone said something like, "He is going Mach 2!" or something like that, thats still is iffy on if it really proves anything.

Why? Because people say stuff all the time that isn't true. Stuff like "Lightning fast reflexes". Piccolo did this on the show against Raditz. He said "He is faster that light" or something like that, which clearly isn't true cause Goku becomes faster than Raditz in the next battle, but takes awhile to get to the battle, which if he was going light speed should take him a split second. Also this is not true cause on the same show later on, Goku explains how the Instant Transmission allows him to go the speed of light.

#41 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

So, let me ask you something. Who is faster? Donovan Bailey vs your arm?

#42 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"So, let me ask you something. Who is faster? Donovan Bailey vs your arm?"
I don't know who that is so I can't honestly say, but I think you are looking into this arm thing too much. I did not say they were going as fast as my arm. I said that to go blurry you just have to be moving as fast as my arm(which isn't that fast) so because they are blurry it doesn't prove they are going that fast. You need more than just, he was blurry.
#43 Edited by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

.....You don't know who Donovan Bailey IS?!! He was fastest man during 1997. Also, Goku can't breath in space so he can't exactly fly through space to test out how fast he goes. And Donovan Bailey, when he runs is like a blur. Or Michael Johnson. 19.30s for 200 miles. He exceeded 25mph (40kmh) peak speed. He covered the second 100m in only 9.2 seconds. Without this info, when you just look at them race in the track, all you see is that they are running. When you are closer to them, watching them from a close distance rather than sitting on top of the stands, all you see is a blur. He is that fast. so are you saying your arm is faster than him running? 

#44 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Once again you have missed my point. I honestly don't care who Bailey is or what he looks like when he runs. My point is not that my arm is faster than people who are blurs. Its that just to look like a blur you have to be moving as fast as my arm. So unless you can provide some actual evidence besides he is blurry that you can't honestly say how fast he is going. These runners we know how fast they were going cause they have timed them, etc so clearly they are moving faster than my arm. But what about Goku has he shown any that can make you think otherwise? Maybe at a point in time they had him run to somewhere in a split second? I don't remember them doing this, but if they did you could judge that he is at least  "so" fast, but as of now, the only thing we can really say is that Goku is at least as fast as me waving my arm.

#45 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku typically likes to see what a person can do before he gets all down and dirty on them. He would sense Wolverine's low power level and not take the fight seriously. Adamantium is an object so wouldn't be sensed by Goku. Wolverine would walk right up to Goku and punch the arrogant Goku right in the chest with his claws. Goku drops right there. 

#46 Posted by Vance Astro (91415 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku wins so hard.

#47 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Goku wins so hard."
I think that if Goku actually fights, then yes. But I really do think that what I had said would happen. I also think if this was just a battle of fighting skill, Wolverine would win.
#48 Posted by Vance Astro (91415 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Goku wins so hard."
I think that if Goku actually fights, then yes. But I really do think that what I had said would happen. I also think if this was just a battle of fighting skill, Wolverine would win."
No Offense to you but why do people always say if the battle was based on just fighting skill Goku would lose fights when everything he does is based on fighting skill.All of his techniques and powers except for SSJ and OOzaru come from martial arts so if we were just going by fighting skill...It's still a curbstomp in favor of Goku.
#49 Edited by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Once again you have missed my point. I honestly don't care who Bailey is or what he looks like when he runs. My point is not that my arm is faster than people who are blurs. Its that just to look like a blur you have to be moving as fast as my arm. So unless you can provide some actual evidence besides he is blurry that you can't honestly say how fast he is going. These runners we know how fast they were going cause they have timed them, etc so clearly they are moving faster than my arm. But what about Goku has he shown any that can make you think otherwise? Maybe at a point in time they had him run to somewhere in a split second? I don't remember them doing this, but if they did you could judge that he is at least  "so" fast, but as of now, the only thing we can really say is that Goku is at least as fast as me waving my arm."
No, i never missed your point. I'm actually just mocking you. And that is what you say, that is an opinions you are basing off as a fact. That would be put down in a debate. Yes, this is a debate, but turning opinions into facts and using it in  a debate......no. This is a movie, they don't exactly "say" how fast goku is because it's a movie, unlike a comic. You want me to bring proof. Why should i? why should i bring proof to someone who was basing off opinions and using his arms as a tactical debate that makes me think of you as not very bright. But thats just me. thats MY opinion. 
And i can bring up plenty of proof that Goku is fast. Really really fast. But most of them are on videos and bring up manga scans is hard because i don't have the resources. But as for durability, i can prove that Goku can take a mini uzi to the back and the only thing he says is owe after the bullets bounces off his back. 

This is his hands just moving in a blur
This is him taking a mini uzi to the back....and the bullets bouncing off his back

#50 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"erik said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Goku wins so hard."
I think that if Goku actually fights, then yes. But I really do think that what I had said would happen. I also think if this was just a battle of fighting skill, Wolverine would win."
No Offense to you but why do people always say if the battle was based on just fighting skill Goku would lose fights when everything he does is based on fighting skill.All of his techniques and powers except for SSJ and OOzaru come from martial arts so if we were just going by fighting skill...It's still a curbstomp in favor of Goku."
Well I would disagree with you on that one. Goku's kamehameha and spirit bomb attacks are not based on his fighting skill. These are abilities based on the training of his chi. Just like Iron Fist has the fighting style of K'un-Lun and then the ability of the iron fist by focusing his chi. Goku knows one fighting style, maybe two. Even in the latter part of the series, these are hardly used. Goku relies more on his strength, speed, and abilities.