Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Vs
Vs
No Caption Provided

10 minutes of prep.

Full knowledge for both.

Twilight Princess Ganon; he has the Sword of the Sages with him but doesn't have the Triforce.

Standard 616 Logan.

In-Character.

Winner by Death.

Neutral battleground.

They start out 80 feet away from each other.

Who wins?

Avatar image for deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06
deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Soothing_Sounds

Let's see... uh stalemate. I don't think Wolvie has what it takes to kill ganondorf as not even the Master Sword can do it, and i'm pretty sure that Ganon isn't gonna kill Wolverine. Perhaps add in win by Ko?

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ximpossibrux

Ganondorf would fly up and tear him apart.

Gokuwabara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Gokuwabara

No triforce, so basically Ganondorf from the beginning of ocarina of time? If so then most likely wolvie as little purple fireballs that knock down children won't hurt him. Ganondorf rushed to kill the sage at one point but seems generally slow.

With the triforce of power he's immortal and would win I doubt wolvie would figure out to use silver or weapons with good or holy magic but even if he did it would most likely be temporary. Do we ever see Link fight in cutscenes, you gotta assume Ganondorf is good at fighting from WW and TP.
Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Wolfrazer

Ganon, even without the Triforce of power he still is a powerful warlock. But then, theres a loophole here the OP says he doesn't have the Triforce....he doesn't specify that he doesn't have the Triforce of power just that he doesn't have the full Triforce. However, being that we never really see much of Ganondorf without his Triforce peice(being that he was chosen to have it), we can't really gauge just how powerful he is without it. 

All in all battles with game characters are iffy, especially ones that its more implied of their power/skill rather then shown.

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheBatman586

Since Ganon doesn't have the Triforce of Power, this could either way. I'd lean towards Wolverine.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ca73421deed7
deactivated-5ca73421deed7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine cuts his head off.

VineC1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ganondorf send him to the gap between dimensions

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0b495e7009f
deactivated-5d0b495e7009f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ganon one shots. he has so many ways to stomp him

greenroost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's see... uh stalemate. I don't think Wolvie has what it takes to kill ganondorf as not even the Master Sword can do it, and i'm pretty sure that Ganon isn't gonna kill Wolverine. Perhaps add in win by Ko?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soothing_sounds said:

But Ganon can send wolverine to twilight realm where he will decease of shadow powers of this dimension. Light Worlds creatures cannot resist twilight ( outside choosen by gods )

greenroost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By greenroost

@davidharewood14 said:
@greenroost said:
@soothing_sounds said:

But Ganon can send wolverine to twilight realm where he will decease of shadow powers of this dimension. Light Worlds creatures cannot resist twilight ( outside choosen by gods )

but the battlefield is a neutral battleground? (so how would he send him here?)

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By helloman

Stalemate.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ganon

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No limits fallacy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: If u wanna complain about nlf: "only MS can harm him" Ganon can phase like Martian Manhunter so still he will be untouchable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@davidharewood14 said:
@greenroost said:
@soothing_sounds said:

Gano could use Death curse also. Or use just telepathy.

greenroost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greenroost said:
@davidharewood14 said:
@greenroost said:
@soothing_sounds said:

harsh but yeah it'd work on this

my decision altered - ganon defeat wolverine (almost forgot how much magic he had he could've just overloaded wolverine)

the question is I previously didn't think ganon fought like that, true or false?

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a mismatch.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@davidharewood14 said:
@greenroost said:
@davidharewood14 said:
@greenroost said:
@soothing_sounds said:

my decision altered - ganon defeat wolverine (almost forgot how much magic he had he could've just overloaded wolverine)

the question is I previously didn't think ganon fought like that, true or false?

U know Ganondorf during fight is limited by game reasons to make link somehow defeating him.

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

U know Ganondorf during fight is limited by game reasons to make link somehow defeating him.

Link has magical resistance due to the Tri-force of courage, Master Sword, Moon Pearl, etc etc. This is presented mainly in Twilight Princess and LTTP afaik, LBW also offers hax resistance feats and gear. Ganondorf isn't limited due to game mechanics, but due to the lore of Zelda in general.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No Triforce, purely Twilight Princess Ganondorf. Under these conditions Ganondorf is basically just a slow and clunky swordsman. Logan carves him to pieces.

greenroost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greenroost said:
@davidharewood14 said:
@greenroost said:
@davidharewood14 said:
@greenroost said:
@soothing_sounds said:

greenroost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By greenroost

@soothing_sounds said:
@davidharewood14 said:

@greenroost said:

Link has magical resistance due to the Tri-force of courage, Master Sword, Moon Pearl, etc etc. This is presented mainly in Twilight Princess and LTTP afaik, LBW also offers hax resistance feats and gear. Ganondorf isn't limited due to game mechanics, but due to the lore of Zelda in general.