#1 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10120 posts) - - Show Bio
Fantomex
Logan
#2 Edited by mv (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Screw it, i'll say Fantomex seems more skilled then Wolvie, sorry for the bumpage
#3 Posted by everymoss09 (14 posts) - - Show Bio

fighting skill= logan 
smarts=fantomex 
physical attributes= logan 
mutant abilities= fantomex 
 this could go either way,as fantomex's trademark misdirection is not yet fully explained, but it is enough to make almost anyone hallucinate or believe what he wants them to believe.  
tough call, but if logan manages to avoid being misdirected( i dont think anyone has done it yet) then he could take fantomex down.

#4 Posted by JediXMan (31296 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantomex stomps.

#5 Edited by Super_SoldierXII (6612 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine takes it.  

Either way, this is not a stomp. Misdirection will be a very tough sell as Logan's senses have been written consistently to near supernatural degrees. Hard to play tricks on that nose of his. 
FX doesn't have enough bullets in his gun to drop Logan. This will boil down to hand to hand ... Fantomex goes down before Wolverine does.
#6 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
Fantomex stomps.
#7 Posted by mavfan626 (4117 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
Fantomex stomps.
It's not a stomp and how is Fantomex going to win?
#8 Posted by JediXMan (31296 posts) - - Show Bio
@mavfan626 said:
@JediXMan said:
Fantomex stomps.
Are you familiar with his powers? The man made one of Apocalypse's horsemen self-destruct by making him (War) believe that he was in love with Psylocke. Later made one Horseman kill another Morseman (or possibly just wound; I don't remember). He fooled Professor X and Jean Grey for a long period of time. Because of his telepatic-proof mask, he was the only one not hurt by the Shadow King, and later tricked people who were possessed by Shadow King. He does not feel pain because his nervous system is housed in EVA, his ship. Beat a Deathlok version of Spider-Man.
#9 Edited by mavfan626 (4117 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:

@mavfan626 said:

@JediXMan said:
Fantomex stomps.
Are you familiar with his powers? The man made one of Apocalypse's horsemen self-destruct by making him (War) believe that he was in love with Psylocke. Later made one Horseman kill another Morseman (or possibly just wound; I don't remember). He fooled Professor X and Jean Grey for a long period of time. Because of his telepatic-proof mask, he was the only one not hurt by the Shadow King, and later tricked people who were possessed by Shadow King. He does not feel pain because his nervous system is housed in EVA, his ship. Beat a Deathlok version of Spider-Man.
Nothing you have said leads him to a win, he is not going to make Wolverine self destruct because 1.  "he was full up of gruesome thoughts so I misdirected his feelingss, made him believe he'd fallen in love with you. it didn't agree with him" word for word, that is what Fantomex said so 2. it wont make him self destruct because Wolverine is not possessed by apoc. Fantomex didn't make a Horseman kill another house Horseman. Props for fool Professor X and Jean Grey but that doesn't lead to a win, he just took off. Again the stuff about Shadow King doesn't mean Fantomex wins because Wolverine is not telepatic. So what if he doesn't feel pain, he still gets hurt like anyone else. In the same book he took down Spiderman he took down The Thing but yet Electra gave him trouble, so the fact that he took someone down that he stated faster then bullets and yet had shown no feats before or after this means it's PIS. 
#10 Posted by JediXMan (31296 posts) - - Show Bio
@mavfan626

Elektra has given Wolverine trouble. No shame in that. 

Pretty sure he made Famine hurt Pestilence... or it was the other way around. 

I have no idea what being possessed by Apocalypse has anything to do with this.
#11 Posted by mavfan626 (4117 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
@mavfan626:   Elektra has given Wolverine trouble. No shame in that.   Pretty sure he made Famine hurt Pestilence... or it was the other way around.   I have no idea what being possessed by Apocalypse has anything to do with this.
The point was that he took out Spiderman and The Thing (by stabbing him in the a head with a kinife) yet Elektra gave him trouble. 

He did hurt Pestilence by back handing her (it KO her) but that wouldn't work on Wolverine.

So your saying that Fantomex can just get people so self-destruct when ever he wants? 

Please's
#12 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6612 posts) - - Show Bio

Serious question: How does Fantomex's misdirection bypass the enhanced senses? Wolverine's had his head played with aplenty ... but playing with the nogging is one thing, trying to fool Wolverine's olfactory senses is another. Logan's enhanced senses should help him separate fact from fiction... 

And Wolverine's been played down plenty of times as well. He's one of the best fighters in the Marvel U - easily on a par with or superior to Elektra and her ilk. Yet Elektra has no healing factor and so it goes that she can hit him, but he can't hit her... else she be dead. 

Wolverine is stronger, faster and far more durable than 99% of Marvel's street leveler type blokes - and every bit as skilled as any of Marvel's top tier fighters though twice as deadly. 

Fantomex goes down hard. So does Elektra and Daredevil and ... the list goes on...
#13 Posted by progenitor (7533 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantomex, Wolverine very rarely shows his martial arts prowess.
#14 Posted by ScipioAfricanus (262 posts) - - Show Bio

With misdirection, Fantomex easily, no one has ever resisted it so there is no evidence Wolverines senses would make any difference at all. 
Without, I reckon Wolverine in a hard fight.

#15 Posted by karrob (4264 posts) - - Show Bio
@ScipioAfricanus said:
With misdirection, Fantomex easily, no one has ever resisted it so there is no evidence Wolverines senses would make any difference at all. Without, I reckon Wolverine in a hard fight.
#16 Posted by slacker the hacker (7806 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantomex crushes him\\
#17 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6612 posts) - - Show Bio
@slacker the hacker said:

Fantomex crushes him\\

I disagree. Be good to see in a book though!