Wolverine vs Erik Killmonger

WorldEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No prep time.

Both are in character. Both are aware of each other.

ROUND 1: H2H.

ROUND 2: Erik has his standard weapons. Logan has what he has best.

Who wins?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Wolverine.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

Wolverine for both rounds.

dcandmarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1 Killmonger might win

R2 don't know

Killmonger has manhandled Panther in the past numerous times

I wouldn't make that fight look so easy for Wolverine

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Logan.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Wolverine's healing factor is too much for him considering how arguably even are T'Challa and Logan skill-wise, ergo, even with Kilmonger too.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jashro44

Depending on his gear in round 2 Kilmonger might have been able to beat adamantium wolverine if he has all that gear he had during Hudlins run.

He carried magnets. Shame the OP said this was bone claw wolverine. Then again I guess that armor could fall into the category of prep since he had it to counter T'challas thrice blessed armor. Probably loses round one as well but difficulty will vary depending on if wolverine has his healing factor and if he's on his A-game.

@ghostravage said:

Wolverine's healing factor is too much for him considering how arguably even are T'Challa and Logan skill-wise, ergo, even with Kilmonger too.

All though killmonger has been able to keep up with black panther I wouldn't say killmonger is as skilled as black panther. He's always been a lot stronger than black panther has and he knows black panther better than most. Also due to his bulk and muscle he isn't really as fast or agile as T'challa.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By GhostRavage

@jashro44: I didn't say he was as as skilled as Black Panther, although i did implied they stand on the same ground of skill at the very least.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine both
His healing factor is more powerful when he is in bone claws.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jashro44

@ghostravage said:

@jashro44: I didn't say he was as as skilled as Black Panther, although i did implied they stand on the same ground of skill at the very least.

Alright. I didn't understand what you meant originally. With that said I am still not sure if I agree to be honest. Killmongers stats are pretty monstrous in comparison to black panther. For example in their first fight black panther kicked killmonger in the face and Erik just smiled:

No Caption Provided

Likewise after he was resurrected from the resurrection alter (and further enhanced), he managed to demolish an oak tree with a punch and he also overpowered and killed an elephant by tackling it. I have most of killmongers showings in this thread:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/killmonger-vs-captain-america-h2h-1545966/

But his stats are pretty helpful against T'challa. That and his familiarity with T'challa also helps. We know killmonger has been professionally trained but we don't know what style he uses. All we know is it compliments his strength.

All though I will upload these showings as well as these along with the one in the iron man annual (which wasn't even actually killmonger but an animated corpse) are the only showings I am missing from killmonger in that thread:

There fight in over the edge #6 where T'challa wins, and also there encounter in a jungle action where T'challa tries to grapple with killmonger and killmonger over powered T'challa, throws him into a pit and black panther escapes with his agility only to get ambushed by sombre.

All though my main point is all though killmonger does have the skill to keep up with black panther I don't think he's one the same level of skill as T'challa. Its more so his strength, pain tolerance, durability and killmongers ability to predict black panther due to his familiarity with him that allow killmonger to do so well. Killmonger isn't quite on the same level of skill as them, but more on a level of skill where coupled with his stats and knowledge of black panther, he can contend with T'challa.

I think if we took away wolverines healing factor, claws and adamantium and logan was using his skill to the best of his abilities, I think killmonger would be able to contend mostly due to his pain tolerance and strength basically, not quite skill. Killmonger will get some shots in but but there should be a noticeable gap between killmonger and the likes of captain america, black panther, wolverine, etc.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Even if Kilmonger's main reasons to fare that well against T'Challa are due to his stats, i still see him around T'Challa skill-wise. T'Challa has also fought people who surpasses him stat-wise and doesn't fare the same way as he does against Kilmonger, even considering he knows how T'Challa moves considering the quantity of feats of Black Panther's adaptive manner in this kind of situations should suffice in dampening such factor.

While i can see where you're coming from, it doesn't really change my notion Kilmonger needs to be on T'Challa's tier of skill to contend with him given how T'Challa handles the factors you're taking into account. By the same token, Taskmaster suffered the same case scenario with Red Shirt the Uberhenchman which knew every single movement Taskmaster knew and knew how Taskmaster fights psychologically and still, Taskmaster edge it out because of skill, which then again seems quite similar to the Kilmonger and T'Challa relationship.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jashro44

@ghostravage said:

@jashro44: Even if Kilmonger's main reasons to fare that well against T'Challa are due to his stats, i still see him around T'Challa skill-wise. T'Challa has also fought people who surpasses him stat-wise and doesn't fare the same way as he does against Kilmonger, even considering he knows how T'Challa moves considering the quantity of feats of Black Panther's adaptive manner in this kind of situations should suffice in dampening such factor.

While i can see where you're coming from, it doesn't really change my notion Kilmonger needs to be on T'Challa's tier of skill to contend with him given how T'Challa handles the factors you're taking into account. By the same token, Taskmaster suffered the same case scenario with Red Shirt the Uberhenchman which knew every single movement Taskmaster knew and knew how Taskmaster fights psychologically and still, Taskmaster edge it out because of skill, which then again seems quite similar to the Kilmonger and T'Challa relationship.

Understandable. I'm not saying killmonger isn't a good fighter just that there are certain factors which do help him against T'challa. And even with those factors he has still lost in the past (with difficulty on T'challas part to be fair).

Avatar image for deactivated-6025c60aa67c8
deactivated-6025c60aa67c8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

VictorShen08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers