#1 Posted by OreoAssassin (4783 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules:

-Morals On

-Win by Ko or Death

-Current Versions

Who Wins and Why?

#2 Posted by jashro44 (20804 posts) - - Show Bio

Assuming wolverine is fighting to the best of his abilities and this is just wolverine without his healing factor and not Cornellverine, I'll say wolverine for now. I don't know much about Elektra yet and I hear so many different things about her.....Would be nice to see some feats.

#3 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21705 posts) - - Show Bio

Elektra beat him once, but Logan pretty much stomps

#4 Posted by OreoAssassin (4783 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by jashro44 (20804 posts) - - Show Bio

Elektra beat him once, but Logan pretty much stomps

When did she beat him?

#6 Edited by AllStarSuperman (21705 posts) - - Show Bio
@jashro44 said:

Would be nice to see some feats.

She caught a bullet... That automatically means she wins every fight she is in.

#7 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21705 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Eisenfauste (8132 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know if elektra can get past his durability

#9 Posted by dondave (36554 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 Elektra and Wolverine: The Redeemer

#10 Posted by jashro44 (20804 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: Looks like she deflected it with her fist (some how...) but its hard to tell with that art...Is that from Elektras current series?

#11 Posted by dondave (36554 posts) - - Show Bio

Also this battle was made a couple of days ago and was locked because it a repeat thread.

This should be locked too.

#12 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21705 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by jashro44 (20804 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Also this battle was made a couple of days ago and was locked because it a repeat thread.

This should be locked too.

Didn't wolverine have his healing factor in that thread? I don't think he has it here....

@dondave said:

@jashro44 Elektra and Wolverine: The Redeemer

Thanks. I'll look into it.

#14 Posted by jashro44 (20804 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by OreoAssassin (4783 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: This? http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/elektra-vs-wolverine-1572621/

Wolverine is Pre Cornel is that situation while here he is at his current version

#16 Posted by OreoAssassin (4783 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#17 Posted by dagmar_merrill (8107 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine

#18 Edited by God_Spawn (37710 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

Assuming wolverine is fighting to the best of his abilities and this is just wolverine without his healing factor and not Cornellverine, I'll say wolverine for now. I don't know much about Elektra yet and I hear so many different things about her.....Would be nice to see some feats.

I guess she did well against him in the Redeemer and Imperfects. They've had a few other fights, the one EoS where Elektra needed Logan dogpiled by a bunch of guards before jumping in, then she managed to hold off pretty well but Logan at the time was still literally covered in some of his bandages, and she then stabbed him with her sais again. The explosives and water eventually rushed in, so it's arguable Wolverine was biding time for everything to fall in place, he was mind controlled, and he wasn't exactly 100% in the fight either. Wolverine had a 2nd fight with her in EoS when she was bloodlusted and the Hand had her attacking him, but he was casually blocking all her attacks before her mind broke the mind control. She was also somehow speaking to him during the fight, but her body was just attacking him due to the Hand control.

They had a sparring fight in Wolverine 103 where Logan was struggling with his mutation making him go more feral and needed his skill back. They had another fight where his healing factor was also shot IIRC. So majority of their comic fights, and their most known ones, needed her to have some context in her favor. But overall she's seen to be fine against him, but I also recall her saying once she doesn't

Outside of her fights with Logan, virtually all of her fights with Daredevil had context. She's been thrashed by Taskmaster (someone who beat Black Widow while in shackles), killed by Bullseye and struggled in every other fight they've had, she was stalemated by Black Widow, and she struggled with a depowered Hercules. Her overall record is very lackluster. Logan more skilled than her by a fair amount since she either needs context stacked in her favor on a more consistent basis to deal with him, and her track record isn't all that impressive.

With that said, Logan should win based on better feats and better track record. On her consistent basis, she needs to context to beat him. Or if it's Cornellverine, she would most likely win.

#19 Posted by Eisenfauste (8132 posts) - - Show Bio

Realized they are current, hmmm Electra has a decent shot at this and it depends if he fights at full potential if he does than wolverine. If he doesn't than Electra.

#20 Edited by jashro44 (20804 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@jashro44 said:

I guess she did well against him in the Redeemer and Imperfects. They've had a few other fights, the one EoS where Elektra needed Logan dogpiled by a bunch of guards before jumping in, then she managed to hold off pretty well but Logan at the time was still literally covered in some of his bandages, and she then stabbed him with her sais again. The explosives and water eventually rushed in, so it's arguable Wolverine was biding time for everything to fall in place, he was mind controlled, and he wasn't exactly 100% in the fight either. Wolverine had a 2nd fight with her in EoS when she was bloodlusted and the Hand had her attacking him, but he was casually blocking all her attacks before her mind broke the mind control. She was also somehow speaking to him during the fight, but her body was just attacking him due to the Hand control.

They had a sparring fight in Wolverine 103 where Logan was struggling with his mutation making him go more feral and needed his skill back. They had another fight where his healing factor was also shot IIRC. So majority of their comic fights, and their most known ones, needed her to have some context in her favor. But overall she's seen to be fine against him, but I also recall her saying once she doesn't

Outside of her fights with Logan, virtually all of her fights with Daredevil had context. She's been thrashed by Taskmaster (someone who beat Black Widow while in shackles), killed by Bullseye and struggled in every other fight they've had, she was stalemated by Black Widow, and she struggled with a depowered Hercules. Her overall record is very lackluster. Logan more skilled than her by a fair amount since she either needs context stacked in her favor on a more consistent basis to deal with him, and her track record isn't all that impressive.

With that said, Logan should win based on better feats and better track record. On her consistent basis, she needs to context to beat him. Or if it's Cornellverine, she would most likely win.

I have seen the fight in enemy of the state and wolverine 103 so I will need to check out the others. Just in regards to their 2nd fight I think she was planning on just making it look like she wanted to fight Logan so she could help him kill the hand ninjas if your talking about the fight they had in the temple.

I have seen scans of her fight with taskmaster and to be fair in that fight taskmaster used daredevils moves which is why he won. Basically him using the moves of man she loved through her off, and in their second fight she did beat him pretty easily. Also against Hercules I haven't read that series yet but I recall being shown scans once which confirm hercules had a molecular cutting blade (granted its still a bad showing). I'll have to read her fights with daredevil all though I agree the rest aren't impressive.

#21 Posted by God_Spawn (37710 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44:

Just in regards to their 2nd fight I think she was planning on just making it look like she wanted to fight Logan so she could help him kill the hand ninjas if your talking about the fight they had in the temple.

She was still kidnapping heroes and hurting heroes, though. I can see why she went along for the ride, but I do think part of her was on autopilot, but as she mentioned when she broke free, she could have broken out at any moment. As we saw with Logan, he was fighting and arguing with the entity in his mind, as well. Elektra just knew how to beat it since she's had enough experience. But it still goes along with what I said, they had context in their fights. I don't they've ever written Logan up to par with her. I find someone it hard to accept her winning against him or having the upperhand as she is seemed to be written whenever they are together, then she turns around and can barely beat Black Widow or Bullseye, someone that Daredevil has beaten with a broken arm.

I have seen scans of her fight with taskmaster and to be fair in that fight taskmaster used daredevils moves which is why he won. Basically him using the moves of man she loved through her off, and in their second fight she did beat him pretty easily.

But that's part of his powerset, though. He still straight up bested her easily and he's a better fighter anyway. Only reason he lost against her the second time was because he was arrogant enough to use it a second time, and she prepped in advanced and trained to counter the Daredevil move. We've seen what happens when Taskmaster gets cocky. He can go from just getting sloppy to being a straight up crybaby, depending on who's writing.

Also against Hercules I haven't read that series yet but I recall being shown scans once which confirm hercules had a molecular cutting blade (granted its still a bad showing). I'll have to read her fights with daredevil all though I agree the rest aren't impressive.

He does. My point for bringing it up is that Hercules is an overrated fighter, but he has little to show for it. If Elektra has the edge in skill and agility, which she does and did show off a little agility, then his sword wouldn't have made the difference if she should have danced around him. But he did make it a factor. Granted it could have been a low showing, but when her track record isn't all that impressive, it makes it a bit more debatable.

#22 Posted by SheenLantern (6469 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Edited by jashro44 (20804 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44:

Just in regards to their 2nd fight I think she was planning on just making it look like she wanted to fight Logan so she could help him kill the hand ninjas if your talking about the fight they had in the temple.

She was still kidnapping heroes and hurting heroes, though. I can see why she went along for the ride, but I do think part of her was on autopilot, but as she mentioned when she broke free, she could have broken out at any moment. As we saw with Logan, he was fighting and arguing with the entity in his mind, as well. Elektra just knew how to beat it since she's had enough experience. But it still goes along with what I said, they had context in their fights. I don't they've ever written Logan up to par with her. I find someone it hard to accept her winning against him or having the upperhand as she is seemed to be written whenever they are together, then she turns around and can barely beat Black Widow or Bullseye, someone that Daredevil has beaten with a broken arm.

Fair enough I suppose. All though it was also only a page long I believe. Not sure if it really means much.

But that's part of his powerset, though. He still straight up bested her easily and he's a better fighter anyway. Only reason he lost against her the second time was because he was arrogant enough to use it a second time, and she prepped in advanced and trained to counter the Daredevil move. We've seen what happens when Taskmaster gets cocky. He can go from just getting sloppy to being a straight up crybaby, depending on who's writing.

I agree with this however my main point is he only really beat her due to her emotions getting in the way.

He does. My point for bringing it up is that Hercules is an overrated fighter, but he has little to show for it. If Elektra has the edge in skill and agility, which she does and did show off a little agility, then his sword wouldn't have made the difference if she should have danced around him. But he did make it a factor. Granted it could have been a low showing, but when her track record isn't all that impressive, it makes it a bit more debatable.

Fair enough and I agree with that as well.

#24 Edited by God_Spawn (37710 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44:

Fair enough I suppose. All though it was also only a page long I believe. Not sure if it really means much

So was Nightwing vs Bane :P. Like I said, it had context. I don't really take too much stock in their fights because more often than not they aren't fair one on one fights. She was better in their spar, but Logan was struggling with his feral mutation. She was better once again, but his healing was shot. The best you can really do is count their overall track record, but in their fights is just analyze the small things. Elektra needed Logan slaughtering shield agents and then jumped. When she was bloodlusted, he held her off but she soon broke it. It could be argued she was on autopilot and still talking to him, or she really did have control, but at the same time she was still harming and capturing multiple heroes and super villains for the Hand, so she just went all in. It's confusing but has to be one of those.

I agree with this however my main point is he only really beat her due to her emotions getting in the way.

Fair enough.

#25 Posted by DaredevilDD78 (1722 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine

#26 Posted by jashro44 (20804 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9040 posts) - - Show Bio

If it is current, Elektra should take it imo.