User Lists: 2

14NC3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By 14NC3

Black Panther. His anti-metal claws added to his hand to hand skill takes wolverine out of the fight. Assuming that his claws don't cut through deathstrokes nth metal armour BP still has the skill and physicals to compete and much more/better tech. T'challa has a cloacking device, a teleporter, energy daggers, vibranium armour and shielding tech. The wakandian king of the dead almost stomps.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Wolverine008

If this is King of the Dead Panther, the fight will play out like this:

1. Wolverine

2. Black Panther

3. Deathstroke

Current Black Panther is showing great potential in spades, but he needs to show off his stuff a little more before it can be decided if he takes a majority over Wolverine.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

@laflux: What gear is BP packing that could put down Logan atm?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@14nc3 said:

Black Panther. His anti-metal claws added to his hand to hand skill takes wolverine out of the fight. Assuming that his claws don't cut through deathstrokes nth metal armour BP still has the skill and physicals to compete and much more/better tech. T'challa has a cloacking device, a teleporter, energy daggers, vibranium armour and shielding tech. The wakandian king wins with ease.

We aren't sure if current BP is carrying the anti metal claws right now.

14NC3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By 14NC3

@strider92:

@14nc3 said:

T'challa has a cloacking device, a teleporter, energy daggers, vibranium armour and shielding tech.

14NC3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@14nc3 said:

Black Panther. His anti-metal claws added to his hand to hand skill takes wolverine out of the fight. Assuming that his claws don't cut through deathstrokes nth metal armour BP still has the skill and physicals to compete and much more/better tech. T'challa has a cloacking device, a teleporter, energy daggers, vibranium armour and shielding tech. The wakandian king wins with ease.

Ah okay thanks for the info. But I still stand by my statement, BP with his other tech coupled with his skill can still mean a win for him against wolverine.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@14nc3 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@14nc3 said:

Ah okay thanks for the info. But I still stand by my statement, BP with his other tech coupled with his skill can still mean a win for him against wolverine.

The cloaking device, teleporter, energy daggers, vibranium daggers, and shield all will help Panther throughout a fight with Wolverine, but none of his tech is anything that should put a fully functioning Wolverine down for the count. I think Wolverine wins against Panther, but T'Challa will give him HELL.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

People are underestimating Deathstroke here. Typical

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: What gear is BP packing that could put down Logan atm?

His energy daggers for one. Not sure if he still has Anti-Metal claws. He's pretty much evenly skilled with Logan (and more likely to display such), and that now, he's most likely Logan's superior in physical stats (given that Herb enhanced BP was pretty close, and King of the Dead is an upgrade on that). Cloaking wouldn't be too effective due to Logan's sense, but the Teleporter is handy (though Logan has experience with that due to fighting with Nightcrawler.

Not really saying that BP beats Logan, I'm just not that sure. Hence why I called out the other guys.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

They aren't, he just loses to Wolverine and Black Panther. Narrowly, but he still loses.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not really. Black Panther and Wolverine both should take majorities over Slade when you break it down. That's why everybody is focusing on Black Panther vs Wolverine.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#18  Edited By Strider1992

@laflux: I guess its possible but unless his energy daggers can slice through adamantium or he can get passed Wolverine defenses to strike him in the heart (something it took someone far faster than BP to accomplish) then I don't see him taking a majority.

@cable_extreme Nope. We're rating him at the exact level he is at.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

In a one on one, I'd say Deathstroke is at a disadvantage against either of these men for the most part. But, a free-for-all is a different story. I think I can see Slade manipulating and setting up the fight that Wolverine and BP spend more time against each other than Slade, leaving him a bit fresher to take on the remainder. Of course over the course of their fight Deathstroke would probably be able to tell who the more dangerous (to him) of the two is, and try to team up on that one. I think I am actually going to say Deathstroke here, but only 6-7/10.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme said:

Not really. Black Panther and Wolverine both should take majorities over Slade when you break it down. That's why everybody is focusing on Black Panther vs Wolverine.

I would disagree with that, this isn't watch two fight while the other one stands and watch. Deathstroke is far more than capable of winning this if everyone is after each other. Current Black Panther hasn't been known to wear Vibrainium (As far as I know), and as you have stated is missing his anti metal dagger. Which will only leave him with his teleporter, shield ect.. Which both Deathstroke and Wolverine can sense people coming at them. Wolverine might take the majority here since he isn't being totally focused on like he would be in a 1 v 1, but I easily see Deathstroke able to come on top as well.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To break down Current Black Panther vs Wolverine, they are both equals in fighting skill in my opinion. They both have been noted to know all the world's martial arts and have beaten and stalemated most of the Marvel Universe's best fighters like Captain America, Iron Fist, etc. Regarding physicals, I think Current Black Panther is even with Logan speed wise, but his recent showing of beating down Black Dwarf in New Avengers 9 leads me to believe T'Challa might have a very slim strength edge. T'Challa has an equipment advantage with the vibranium suit, teleporter, force field, vibranium daggers, and cloaking device. Overall, I think Wolverine still wins. None of T'Challa's biggest advantage, his tech, will put Wolverine down for the count. T'Challa will give Wolverine hell due to his physicals, fighting skill, and tech, but Wolverine ultimately walks out after one hell of a battle.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

New 52 Deathstroke has Nth Armor and put up a fight with Lobo no?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@cable_extreme said:

I would disagree with that, this isn't watch two fight while the other one stands and watch. Deathstroke is far more than capable of winning this if everyone is after each other. Current Black Panther hasn't been known to wear Vibrainium (As far as I know), and as you have stated is missing his anti metal dagger. Which will only leave him with his teleporter, shield ect.. Which both Deathstroke and Wolverine can sense people coming at them. Wolverine might take the majority here since he isn't being totally focused on like he would be in a 1 v 1, but I easily see Deathstroke able to come on top as well.

Jonathan Hickman (the writer who upgraded BP), has stated he still is rocking the virbranium suit. He's missing the anti metal claws, but he still has the teleporter, vibranium daggers, force field, and cloaking device. He and Wolverine should both be able to take majorities over Slade here if they are in top condition.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A depowered Lobo who's strength fluctuates.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By jashro44

@cable_extreme said:

@wolverine08 said:

@cable_extreme said:

Jonathan Hickman (the writer who upgraded BP), has stated he still is rocking the virbranium suit.

When was this?

@laflux: I guess its possible but unless his energy daggers can slice through adamantium or he can get passed Wolverine defenses to strike him in the heart (something it took someone far faster than BP to accomplish) then I don't see him taking a majority.

The energy daggers cannot slice through adamantium but they do have a feature which allows them to turn intangible and pass through adamantium to damage wolverines body within.

Energy daggers passing through ultrons adamantium body.
Energy daggers passing through ultrons adamantium body.

Adamantium shouldn't be a problem. The issue should be wolverines healing and skills.

@laflux Current black panther doesn't have anti-metal claws (all though its worth noting that anti-metal has destroyed adamantium still). As for the fight I do believe current black panther can take wolverine. Logan does have his healing but I think if current black panther uses his teleporter correctly Logan will have issues tagging him (Admittedly he has only used it once but that could be because he hasn't been in a lot of fights. And Wolverine is going to tank damage in character as well. Another advantage black panther has is that energy daggers can be fired from the hilt. So T'challa does have a range advantage as well. I think it would be a tough fight though, but I feel T'challa has his own advantages to balance out Logans skill edge.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That said I don't really feel like debating this topic beyond what I have said. So feel free to disagree.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: nice post. I agree with basically everything you said and I'm gonna say black panther takes majority but that's not my final response i will be back to give my x/10 verdict

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Shawnbaby

In terms of fighting skill...I would rank them all roughly on par with each other.

Statwise, Deathstroke has the edge in Strength (BP may be as strong or stronger but I haven't seen any direct evidence to prove this conclusively)...but I believe both BP and Wolverine have the edge regarding Speed.

Wolverine and Deathstroke's biggest advantage is their durability (Adamatium skeleton and Nth Metal Armour respectively)...but BP's energy Daggers can bypass those defences. For two guys that are used to being able to Tank and Spank...those energy daggers will be an issue.

The teleporter is an obvious advantage for BP, although the cloaking device won't be as effective here.

In a 1 vs 1 fight against either of these two...I'd put a strong majority on BP. Given that this is a 3 way free for all, the variables in the fight can stack up rather quickly. Still, I'm going to give Panther a majority here due to his tech advantage.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreoassassin said:

And who was damaged extensively from bombs designed to kill elephants (granted he healed from the damage).

Damn Liefeld is a crappy writer......

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: nice post. I agree with basically everything you said and I'm gonna say black panther takes majority but that's not my final response i will be back to give my x/10 verdict

Thank you.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In terms of fighting skill...I would rank them all roughly on par with each other.

Statwise, Deathstroke has the edge in Strength (BP may be as strong or stronger but I haven't seen any direct evidence to prove this conclusively)...but I believe both BP and Wolverine have the edge regarding Speed.

Wolverine and Deathstroke's biggest advantage is their durability (Adamatium skeleton and Nth Metal Armour respectively)...but BP's energy Daggers can bypass those defences. For two guys that are used to being able to Tank and Spank...those energy daggers will be an issue.

The teleporter is an obvious advantage for BP, although the cloaking device won't be as effective here.

In a 1 vs 1 fight against either of these two...I'd put a strong majority on BP. Given that this is a 3 way free for all, the variables in the fight can stack up rather quickly. Still, I'm going to give Panther a majority here due to his tech advantage.

New 52 Slade has few hand to hand feats to back up being as skilled as either T'Challa or Logan.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@wolverine08 said:

@oreoassassin said:

And who was damaged extensively from bombs designed to kill elephants (granted he healed from the damage).

Damn Liefeld is a crappy writer......

The crappiest :D

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Shawnbaby

@shawnbaby said:

New 52 Slade has few hand to hand feats to back up being as skilled as either T'Challa or Logan.

H2H is not the only thing to consider regarding fighting skill.

Also, keep in mind Wolverine often ignores his skill and just brawls, relying on his Healing Factor and Durability to carry him through fights...especially when he's bloodlusted (berserker rage)

Consistently speaking...Black Panther outclasses them both.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@shawnbaby said:

Also, keep in mind Wolverine often ignores his skill and just brawls, relying on his Healing Factor and Durability to carry him through fights...especially when he's bloodlusted (berserker rage)

Wolverine has been noted by his Master Po to often brawl when he faces people below him (fodder, etc.), he usually uses his skill when he goes up against top tier fighters, and his track record speaks for that. Frankly, New 52 Deathstroke doesn't have any feats to let me say that he is on par with two guys who are arguably THE best fighters in the Marvel Universe.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby said:

Fighting the Omegas? Destroying legacy, all of them. Spanking Hawkman in H2H, I could go on Btw what has current BP done that puts him above DS or Wolverine skill wise?

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme said:

@wolverine08 said:

@cable_extreme said:

Jonathan Hickman (the writer who upgraded BP), has stated he still is rocking the virbranium suit. He's missing the anti metal claws, but he still has the teleporter, vibranium daggers, force field, and cloaking device. He and Wolverine should both be able to take majorities over Slade here if they are in top condition.

You are talking as if it is one vs one. Deathstroke in a battle where there is multiple people fighting could easily take advantage of that. It isn't going to be Logan just vs Slade, or Wolverine just vs Slade. They will all have their work split, meaning BP could damage logan, and Deathstroke could as well, or vice versa. With Deathstroke you have to get it exactly right to make it past his armor, something that would be hard to do if there was someone else trying to kill you as well. And please tell me where Jonathan Hickman said he is using a vibranium suit.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@shawnbaby said:

Fighting the Omegas? Destroying legacy, all of them. Spanking Hawkman in H2H, I could go on Btw what has current BP done that puts him above DS or Wolverine skill wise?

Hawkman isn't a top tier fighter. Current BP has all of his skill feats from before, he isn't a new person who lost all of his skill feats, and frankly, both T'Challa and Logan's skill feats outclass that of New 52 Slade's in my opinion, Pre 52 Slade would have been on par with them, but New 52? No.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@cable_extreme said:

@wolverine08 said:

@shawnbaby said:

Hawkman isn't a top tier fighter. Current BP has all of his skill feats from before, he isn't a new person who lost all of his skill feats, and frankly, both T'Challa and Logan's skill feats outclass that of New 52 Slade's in my opinion, Pre 52 Slade would have been on par with them, but New 52? No.

That is not so, if he is being changed, then we go off feats that changed him. Or then why would we not go off of previous pre-52 feats for Deathstroke, I mean it is the same guy right?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@cable_extreme said:

@wolverine08 said:

@cable_extreme said:

You are talking as if it is one vs one. Deathstroke in a battle where there is multiple people fighting could easily take advantage of that. It isn't going to be Logan just vs Slade, or Wolverine just vs Slade. They will all have their work split, meaning BP could damage logan, and Deathstroke could as well, or vice versa. With Deathstroke you have to get it exactly right to make it past his armor, something that would be hard to do if there was someone else trying to kill you as well. And please tell me where Jonathan Hickman said he is using a vibranium suit.

Hickman said it during an interview with comic book resources.com before the start of the New Avengers series this year, not sure if I can still find the link though.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@cable_extreme said:

@wolverine08 said:

@shawnbaby said:

That is not so, if he is being changed, then we go off feats that changed him. Or then why would we not go off of previous pre-52 feats for Deathstroke, I mean it is the same guy right?

He's been changed physically, his universe has been not rebooted like Slade's was so his old skill feats still count.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme said:

@wolverine08 said:

@cable_extreme said:

@wolverine08 said:

@cable_extreme said:

Hickman said it during an interview with comic book resources.com before the start of the New Avengers series this year, not sure if I can still find the link though.

You are going to need a link to prove he said that :D

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Shawnbaby

@shawnbaby said:

@wolverine08 said:

@shawnbaby said:

Wolverine has been noted by his Master Po to often brawl when he faces people below him (fodder, etc.), he usually uses his skill when he goes up against top tier fighters, and his track record speaks for that. Frankly, New 52 Deathstroke doesn't have any feats to let me say that he is on par with two guys who are arguably THE best fighters in the Marvel Universe.

A Bloodlusted Logan is far more likely to ignore his skill. And even when using his skill he still relies heavily on his ability to tank damage (taking hits he could otherwise avoid in order to bring a quick end to the fight).

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine> Black Panther (assuming its current)> DS

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't BP "school" Wolverine? They didn't exactly fight, but BP made it known that Wolverine couldn't lay a finger on him.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@shawnbaby said:

None of that shows exceptional H2H skills, Hawkman isn't known for his martial arts skill and the Omega's were featless character's that he stabbed with a massive sword.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Wolverine008

@strider92 said:

Wolverine> Black Panther (assuming its current)> DS

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't BP "school" Wolverine? They didn't exactly fight, but BP made it known that Wolverine couldn't lay a finger on him.

Logan didn't have his healing factor then which he does in this battle.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme said:

@wolverine08 said:

@cable_extreme said:

@wolverine08 said:

@shawnbaby said:

He's been changed physically, his universe has been not rebooted like Slade's was so his old skill feats still count.

I would argue the contrary, if we were to use heart herb BP, we wouldn't then use those feats for current ect... If current BP doesn't have feats as current, then how can you remark on his skill?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@cable_extreme said:

@wolverine08 said:

@cable_extreme said:

@wolverine08 said:

@shawnbaby said:

I would argue the contrary, if we were to use heart herb BP, we wouldn't then use those feats for current ect... If current BP doesn't have feats as current, then how can you remark on his skill?

The upgrade was a physical one. It mystically made him pushed him to even greater superhuman levels than before. It didn't increase or decrease his skill at all. He is the exact same person in an unrebooted universe so his skill feats still count. I don't know what you are getting at.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@dondave said:

@cable_extreme said:

@wolverine08 said:

@shawnbaby said:

None of that shows exceptional H2H skills, Hawkman isn't known for his martial arts skill and the Omega's were featless character's that he stabbed with a massive sword.

Well then, how would we gage current BP skill if he has been changed so drastically? Who has he versed?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby:

His track record against top tier fighters says otherwise, and yes, he does tank damage, but that is fine here because neither Slade or T'Challa are packing anything that would put him down for the fight. Will their equipment injure him? Yeah, but nothing they have will put him out of the fight. If you have any feats from New 52 Slade that put him on par with T'Challa or Logan I will gladly admit I was wrong about him not being as skilled as them.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme said:

@wolverine08 said:

@cable_extreme said:

@wolverine08 said:

@cable_extreme said:

@wolverine08 said:

@shawnbaby said:

The upgrade was a physical one. It mystically made him pushed him to even greater superhuman levels than before. It didn't increase or decrease his skill at all. He is the exact same person in an unrebooted universe so his skill feats still count. I don't know what you are getting at.

So then feats before current can be used to show how to defeat him? Or feats before his enhancements allow us to determine his strength? No, you get everything determined by feats with the enhancements.