Wolverine vs. Deathstroke

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@monsterstomp: I deleted that because it was kinda inappropriate.. I was just using it as a funny contrast to your extremely detailed post. Lol.

Lol. I wanted to write Slade as the winner but he gets the badass factor in the fight I think.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@monsterstomp: Slade would win though. He has enhanced physicals whereas Wolverine is just peak human. And he mostly just rampages and tanks damage without any skill whereas Slade took on Flash and the Teen Titans. And the blast staff can knock Logan out since as we've all seen, Logan can succumb to lesser damage (Punisher shooting his balls off, rpging him and baseball batting him, Daredevil's pressure points, Spock smacking him into concrete, ect). Slade 9/10.

E_F

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By E_F

Wolverine better healing factor better h2h but deathstrokes equipment will be a problem but nothing wolverine can't handle

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will lend the battle to wolverine as an eventual win. Slade has better speed which will allow him to avoid wolverine's shots and score some hits on Logan. In the end logan's ridiculous HF and superior martial skill will grant him the win after he scores several hits on slade.

Avatar image for regnierofhexter
RegnierOfHexter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan should win, despite Slade being awesome his healing factor is not as great as Logan's.

Deathstroke winning would make me happier

dcandmarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By dcandmarvel

Deathstroke wins his only big problem is Logan's HF

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By jay_z94

@monsterstomp: Slade would win though. He has enhanced physicals whereas Wolverine is just peak human. And he mostly just rampages and tanks damage without any skill whereas Slade took on Flash and the Teen Titans. And the blast staff can knock Logan out since as we've all seen, Logan can succumb to lesser damage (Punisher shooting his balls off, rpging him and baseball batting him, Daredevil's pressure points, Spock smacking him into concrete, ect). Slade 9/10.

Wrong, logan has superhuman physicals, has tanked a nuke, has more experience and more H2H skill. Also I don't think slade would respond too well to having 3 adamantium claws in his head.

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine gets stomped,whens the last time he showed Any kind of skill.im sick of hearing of logan is soo skilled he's a top fighter in marvel.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This ends the same way as the fight between Achilles and Boagrius ended.

No Caption Provided

Slade wins

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine. This isn't even a fight. Maybe if he didn't have his healing factor & regular bones.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By visemoon

In an forest environment?! Logan has home field advantage. Slade's definitely no stranger in the wilderness, but Logan was pretty much raised in it. Wolverine 8/10

I think Slade has a much better chance in a city environment but I still say Logan 6 maybe a very hard 7/10

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Eisenfauste

@keehn93: If slade cuts out his intestines Wolverine won't really be fighting back easily, and then when Slade cuts his balls off he'll be down.

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: Wolverine will tank the hit & decapitate Slade. No intel. There's no way Slade can predict that Wolverine has 2 hundred years of combat exp, is stronger, faster, & will not be put down by anything he does.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keehn93: His bones allow him to soak and his HF, but it won't stop a disembowelment he doesn't heal that fast. He doesn't need intel to beat him considering he is faster than him and has better reactions.

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: no he does because Wolverine will tank his slash & disarm him. Wolverine will fight him for so long that Slade won't be able to stand. Slade isn't killing the Wolverine. Nothing can kill the Wolverine.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keehn93: Don't really want to post it now but I'll show you a scan that says otherwise about a slash incapping him....

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine.

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: catches the blade on his forearm buddy not to the midsection or neck. Wolverine is superhuman.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

I like Slade more but Wolverine is just a bad matchup for him. Even if Slade is more skilled he has very limited abilities to keep Logan down long enough to count as a KO, and certainly can't keep him down permanently.

scootybali14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan uses the forest to his advantage and as stated in the comics

"he's the best at what he does"

Theres no way Slade would know abt his healing factor until its too late and those claws oh man those claws...there eventually gunna go thru Slade he cant dodge attacks and try to kill him within a close range at the same time, forever!

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#172 god_spawn  Moderator

Wolverine. More skilled. More durable. Better healing, virtually equal physicals. Slade with just a sword puts up a good fight, but this favors Logan.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 god_spawn  Moderator

Wolverine gets stomped,whens the last time he showed Any kind of skill.im sick of hearing of logan is soo skilled he's a top fighter in marvel.

In multiple comics over the last couple of years?

gokuisking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say deathstroke for the win, he's just got too many feats..of course he wouldnt be able to kill him HOWEVER that doesn't means DS can't k.o him and walk away ..if this was fight to the death I'd say wolverine

gokuisking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Plus he's beaten lobo..who's pretty much a stronger version of wolverine..Im sure that gives him the win

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 god_spawn  Moderator

@gokuisking: That was a fake New 52 Lobo with lowered levels of abilities than the real Lobo, at least the one you are comparing to. And it doesn't help that same version of Deathstroke was getting his armor bypassed and stabbed by skilled fighters. If that is the case, then Logan should beat him handily.

But none of that really matters since this thread was made Pre-52, so any new 52 feats are moot. Also, if your other argument is Slade has too many feats, which doesn't specify anything, Logan's been in almost twice the amount of comics Slade has. So based on that logic, Logan should win then there too.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan, pretty much every time. He's much more skilled, has comparable physicals (although I would give those to Logan as well, slightly), a better healing factor, and adamantium to boost his already impressive durability.

gokuisking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By gokuisking

@god_spawn: @god_spawn: okay I see what you mean..and that "feat" statement was a mistake on my part..let me repharse..deathstroke should be able to win via k.o his h2h skills are better than Logan..his displayed this many times e.g taking on flash,hawkman, KYLE RAYNER,black canary,elongated man, green arrow all at once taking on aquaman and hal jordan, beating Starfire..defeating a bloodlusted nightwing, his intellect e.g able to think 9 times faster than any human e.g evading supes, k.o the flash his healing factor (which isn't as fast as logans)

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

wolverine

jedog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wolverine shreds him apart

ZigZagMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

how can DS have better H2H than the Wolverine

his weapon comes out of his hands ?

i say DS puts on a admiral show but sooner or later to get a hit he needs to get close, Wolverine takes his shot with his Hf he doesnt need to play the safe distance game

sooner or later he gets him

gokuisking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zigzagman: beating green arrow,black canary,zatana,elongated man,flash,kyle Rayner at the same time...plus beating batman , a bloodlusted night wing, Starfire,aquaman and hal Jordan..plus the teen titans all at once..that should be proof enough that his h2h skills are superior

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolvie.

ZigZagMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zigzagman: beating green arrow,black canary,zatana,elongated man,flash,kyle Rayner at the same time...plus beating batman , a bloodlusted night wing, Starfire,aquaman and hal Jordan..plus the teen titans all at once..that should be proof enough that his h2h skills are superior

and he did this with his hands ?

plus non of those apart from batman have a hand to hand fighting style batman having no super powers i get

but despite all you listed none of those are wolverine or similar plus im sure he could do the same a man who fought the hulk should discarded so lightly

dont get me wrong i do like DS this fight could take days but it always comes to the same conclusion in my opinion. Would be a Awesome fight regardless.

gokuisking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zigzagman: @zigzagman: ah! I see what you mean, yes your right majority of those feats were performed with gadgets, prep and weapons However didn't his origin story say that he masters a number/all (<<not sure which one) of martial arts while he was a solider?..and yes wolverine fighting hulk is impressive but what about DS taking on supes? What are logans h2h credentials?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine. More skilled. More durable. Better healing, virtually equal physicals. Slade with just a sword puts up a good fight, but this favors Logan.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke beats him

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@gokuisking: I don't recall Deathstroke mastering all forms of combat. Don't get me wrong, he's still a phenomenal fighter, but I see most of his h2h skill feats are a bit under the likes of Batman. He just manages to mix his enhanced physicals with them to make up for a skill gap against other skilled fighters. And DS avoided and surprised Superman, which doesn't really matter here either, same for Wolverine fighting the Hulk since it is a different breed of opponent with a different set of skills. Logan can easily dismember a powerhouse such as the Thing, but be halted more by say the likes of Captain America, yet Cap has no chance against the Thing. So ABC logic isn't really the best example.

Skill feats from Logan include beating Captain America while Wolverine was weakened, flipping the flow of a fight with Captain America with one attack, beating Deadpool in a few pages, destroying Shang Chi in 3 pages, defeating Daken 3x, and one of those was when Daken was amped up as a Horsemen of Apocalypse while Logan didn't have his healing factor, defeating Ogun, mopping the floor with Sabretooth over half a dozen times, beating Iron Fist in a spar without his claws, faced off against 5 Martial Arts Masters that all had the ability to kill him and after a refresher course he came back and beat them handily, various pressure point attacks, even dropping the Thing with one to the shoulder via claw strike, and defeating Kid Gladiator (professing knowledge on how to use even alien anatomical pressure points), who was jokingly beating up the Avengers, defeating Silver Samurai, defeating Shingen, locking Daredevil into a submission hold within a few pages after Murdock sucker punched him, holding his own against the Gorgon, getting the upperhand on Blade despite being physically exhausted from going 15 rounds with Omega Red.

And this is all of the top of my head. Wolverine has bested some of Marvel's best fighters. I know Slade has beaten Batman, but he even said he wouldn't want to fight Batman without his physicals and he had to bandage himself up after fighting Bruce. Considering Logan has shown extreme knowledge and skill feats to contend with Batman's level of knowledge, and he has the physicals Bruce doesn't have, plus indestructible claws and a massive healing factor, I don't see Slade winning with just a sword in a forest.

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wanna side with Logan, but theres a case for Slade too. Logan 6/10

gokuisking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: mate you went to bloody town with this essay LOL..I therefore concead...nice work man. And I'm pretty sure Slade masterd a number of martial arts (maybe all of them) check his origin story either watchmojo or even better variant comics. I still stand by my view. But good work. I take my leave

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: that's very rare,usually he just runs into without thinking because lol healing factor

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keehn93 said:

Wolverine. This isn't even a fight. Maybe if he didn't have his healing factor & regular bones.

This is how i look at it.

Strength: Deathstroke by far, he can rip open steel with his bare hands and kick open reinforced steel doors.

Speed: About equal, Slade probably has the better reaction speed though

Durability: Nth metal is extremely durable, even tanked shots from Lobo and survived who is easily a 10.000 ton. I don't think Wolverine would cut through Slade's armor like butter considering his durability feats.

Combat skill: Deathstroke was the best soldier on Earth explained by his troop leader, sure Wolverine has more experience but experience doesn't always equal skill. Like Thor who has over 3000 years of combat experience is not more skilled than Batman.

Weapons: Deathstroke has a big arsenal, the promethium blade, staff that can shoot out energy, bombs and smoke grenades.. Wolverine has his claws which could be dangerous though.

Deathstroke has nearly every advantage but durability but Slade could handle it 8/10

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keehn93 said:

Strength: Deathstroke by far, he can rip open steel with his bare hands and kick open reinforced steel doors.

Durability: Nth metal is extremely durable, even tanked shots from Lobo and survived who is easily a 10.000 ton. I don't think Wolverine would cut through Slade's armor like butter considering his durability feats.

Combat skill: Deathstroke was the best soldier on Earth explained by his troop leader, sure Wolverine has more experience but experience doesn't always equal skill. Like Thor who has over 3000 years of combat experience is not more skilled than Batman.

Weapons: Deathstroke has a big arsenal, the promethium blade, staff that can shoot out energy, bombs and smoke grenades.. Wolverine has his claws which could be dangerous though.

Deathstroke has nearly every advantage but durability but Slade could handle it 8/10

You didn't read the OP. And why wouldn't Logan be able to cut through Nth Metal? A skilled swordsman was able to pierce through it with relatively ease

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By leonkarlen123

@visemoon said:
@leonkarlen123 said:

@keehn93 said:

You didn't read the OP. And why wouldn't Logan be able to cut through Nth Metal? A skilled swordsman was able to pierce through it with relatively ease

I didn't say he couldn't cut through it... I said he wouldn't cut through it like butter, Logan has failed to harm people like Colossus

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Wolverine.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By visemoon

@leonkarlen123 said:

@visemoon said:
@leonkarlen123 said:

@keehn93 said:

I didn't say he couldn't cut through it... I said he wouldn't cut through it like butter, Logan has failed to harm people like Colossus

In the past Wolverine was able to cut Colossus, but I wouldn't put Slade durability on the same level as Colossus. Wolverine was able to cut people like Hulk, Colossus, Things, and Count Nafarious...all of which are more durable than Slade. And giving the fact that a guy easily pierce Slade with a regular sword, it wouldn't be far fetch to say Logan would do it much easier

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon said:

@leonkarlen123 said:

@visemoon said:
@leonkarlen123 said:

@keehn93 said:

In the past Wolverine was able to cut Colossus, but I wouldn't put Slade durability on the same level as Colossus. Wolverine was able to cut people like Hulk, Colossus, Things, and Count Nafarious...all of which are more durable than Slade. And giving the fact that a guy easily pierce Slade with a regular sword, it wouldn't be far fetch to say Logan would do it much easier

You got a proof that it was a regular sword? Deathstroke tanked building busting explosions, heavy caliber bullets who can even shoot through thin iron.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe Deathstroke. I prefer Wolverine but Slade is more impressive imo