wolverine is way stronger and can fight better 
BestChanceThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By BestChanceThor

Does anyone think that logan can single handedly hold off the entire jla? 
Slade does.  
slade better feats means DS>Wolverine

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#103  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Bloodknight said:
" wolverine is way stronger and can fight better  "
no to both
Bloodknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Bloodknight

wolverine fought the hulk who can beat the justic lague

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Bloodknight said:
" wolverine fought the hulk who can beat the justic lague "

No Caption Provided
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#106  Edited By ComicStooge

I hate Deathstroke so I'll say Wolvie cos' I wanna see Deathstroke get owned!

why so serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By why so serious

Deathstroke is stronger, faster and smarter

Bloodknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Bloodknight
@why so serious said:
"Deathstroke is stronger, faster and smarter "

no way wolverine is stronger and faster and he would slice deathstrokes head off 
mattbryce2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By mattbryce2000
@Bloodknight:
yeah, wolfie fights the hulk and usually gets his a** kicked... hard
crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By crabtree

wolverine wins

Avatar image for they_killed_cap_
They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I go wolverine...but I don't know a whole lot about Death Stroke other than he is a ridculous assassin.

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#112  Edited By NightFang3

This fight could last all night!

DaMainMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By DaMainMan

Don't question my honesty freak. It's an insult. You can debate about what I gleaned in the reading but don't call me a liar ok?

In that series I saw him on the ropes against a human in a costume Ravager. His healing factor take issues to clear up a bullet wound to the leg and evetually become strong enough to bring him back to life if killed (although in a savage, animalistic state like you know who). Their powers are similar, very similar and both are true warriors. I still say that they would end up in a tie for the most part.

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By FLCL1
@Bloodknight said:
" @why so serious said:
"Deathstroke is stronger, faster and smarter "
no way wolverine is stronger and faster and he would slice deathstrokes head off  "
stop posting non sense
Retnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Retnex

Man, I was just discussing this a friend today.
I figured DS would win easily since he whooped Batman, my friend figured otherwise.

Zaterra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Zaterra

Batman has dealt with Deathstroke too. 

Here I believe Wolverine would win.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Zaterra said:
"

Batman has dealt with Deathstroke too. 

Here I believe Wolverine would win.

"
Deathstroke beat the #$%@ out of Batman
Zaterra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Zaterra

Didn't Batman beat him up some as well?

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#119  Edited By Zoom
@Zaterra said:
"

"
Batman beat Deathstroke (and Deathstroke beat Batman) when Slade was depowered.

At full power, the only time Batman has done anything remotely resembling beating Deathstroke was when Deathstroke surrendered to him during Infinite Crisis.  All their other meetings ended with Batman being beaten into unconsciousness.
reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By reactor

No disrespect to Wolverine, but I'd actually side with Deathstroke here.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Zoom said:
" @Zaterra said:
"

"
Batman beat Deathstroke (and Deathstroke beat Batman) when Slade was depowered. At full power, the only time Batman has done anything remotely resembling beating Deathstroke was when Deathstroke surrendered to him during Infinite Crisis.  All their other meetings ended with Batman being beaten into unconsciousness. "
Batman also had Tim and Dick in that fight
MyronLee26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#122  Edited By MyronLee26
@WavyFLATLINE:  Slades healing factor is nowhere near on the level Wolverine's is. Slade cant regrow his freakin eyes for pete's sake. lol.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#123  Edited By castleking

@MyronLee26 said:

" @WavyFLATLINE:  Slades healing factor is nowhere near on the level Wolverine's is. Slade cant regrow his freakin eyes for pete's sake. lol. "

only b/c he doesnt want to :I
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#124  Edited By Mercy_

Deathstroke.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Ramtha07

Wolverine takes this. He outlasts and out fights Slade. Who gives a crap if he is a super tactician. There is no prep here. Slade only has his sword. They are going toe to toe in the jungle. Perfect situation, perfect fight for Logan. 

RIP Deathstroke.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon

Deathstroke

MyronLee26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By MyronLee26
@Son_of_Magnus: 
 Wolverine: 
Superhuman Strength: Wolverine's mutant healing factor enables him to push his muscles beyond the natural limits of the human body without injury, granting him some degree of superhuman strength. His natural strength is augmented by the demand placed on his musculature due to the presence of over 100 pounds of Adamantium bonded to his skeleton, which also removes the natural limitations of the human skeletal structure by allowing him to lift weights that would damage a human skeleton. Wolverine has been depicted with sufficient strength to break steel chains, support the weight of a dozen men with one armand lift the 955 lb over his head before tossing him across a room. Wolverine's strength is enough to allow him to press somewhere in excess of 800 lbs but no more than 2 tons

Regenerative Healing Factor: Wolverine's primary mutant power is an accelerated healing process that enables him to regenerate damaged or destroyed tissue with far greater efficiency than an ordinary human. Wolverine's accelerated healing powers have been commonly referred to as his mutant healing factor. The full extent and speed of Wolverine's healing factor isn't known. He has been shown to fully heal from numerous gunshot wounds, severe burns covering most of his body, and regenerate missing eyes within a matter of seconds. Among the more extreme depictions of his accelerated healing factor involves him having his skin, muscles, and internal organs incinerated from his skeleton only to fully regenerate the tissue within minutes. He was even able to regenerate his all of his bodily tissue after it was completely blown off in his fight against Nitro. Adamantium plays a crucial role in the speed of Wolverine's healing as well because of the fact that it produces a poison that his immune system fights off regularly. It is said that without the adamantium his healing rate increasesThis power even amends psychological wounds inflicted as a result of traumatic experiences. However, Wolverine's healing powers force his mind to suppress the memories, sometimes resulting in amnesia. Wolverine sometimes calls this his mental scar tissue.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#129  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Why was this bumped for a copy paste from Marvel wiki?
MyronLee26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By MyronLee26
@god_spawn:  indepth info
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#131  Edited By entropy_aegis
@MyronLee26 said:
" @WavyFLATLINE:  Slades healing factor is nowhere near on the level Wolverine's is. Slade cant regrow his freakin eyes for pete's sake. lol. "

Thats cause he lost it before he got his powers,he regenerated his heart(or a part of it anyway) mid-battle,he also lost his other eye recently and we'll prolly see him growing it right back,not saying he's on logans level in healing but it's nothing to scoff at either. 

and this fight could go either way,i'll prolly go with logan due to slade not having as much weapons as he usually carries.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#132  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Could go either way IMO.

Shadow_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Shadow_Thief

You know, after reading some of these comments, I think a battle between Wolverine's and Deathstroke's fans might actually be more brutal...

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#134  Edited By Zoom
@Ramtha07 said:
" Wolverine takes this. He outlasts and out fights Slade. Who gives a crap if he is a super tactician. There is no prep here. Slade only has his sword. They are going toe to toe in the jungle. Perfect situation, perfect fight for Logan.  RIP Deathstroke. "
He doesn't need prep to take down Logan.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#135  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Shadow_Thief said:
"You know, after reading some of these comments, I think a battle between Wolverine's and Deathstroke's fans might actually be more brutal... "

LMAO
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Ramtha07
@Zoom:
Nah... he doesn't need prep... under the conditions put forth by the OP he needs a miracle more so than prep... 

Toe to toe in a slash fest, Logan simply outlasts and out shines. Slade ain't cutting through adamantium (though conversly all his limbs are up for grabs), and he ain't healing through the collatoral anywhere near as fast as Logan would. In my opinion.
Out_of_Space

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 11

#137  Edited By Out_of_Space

Wolverine is a lot better.
Niakron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Niakron

Slade FTW

ShadowSilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By ShadowSilver

DS.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Static Shock

Wolverine, if written properly. He's has the physical capabilities to contend, and the ability to dish out more damage than Deathstroke can.
Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DS is blind.....

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By progenitorigin

I gotta go with Wolverine on this one--if written properly, and using the martial arts we all know he has, but rarely uses.
gravitypress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By gravitypress

Deathstroke

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends which Wolverine shows up for battle. Writers utilizing all Logan's skills should, on paper, make it a very rainy day for Deathstroke. 
Still, I'm 50/50 here. Logan has shown, consistently, that he can be handled by street levelers, even KO'd by them. And then he has also shown consistently that he can handle class 100 bricks and not get KO'd by them. 
On paper, adamantium is supposed to take, then disperse, impact shock. That coupled with Wolvie's healing factor, means Slade is going to have to pull out all the stops for a KO. But then it appears not all Wolvie writers are aware of that fact so who knows.  
What I'm saying is, the story should need a splash of PIS and/or CIS for Slade to pull a win against Wolverine considering, again, on paper, that Logan is the superior physical specimen (read: durability).
Thing is, it's more likely Logan lasts longer as both are purortedly of equal, or near equal, skill. I do believe that Slade has more martial feats than Wolvie though ... and this, in my opinion, levels the playing field somewhat here. 

Good match-up. Bottom line is each of them is arguably the deadliest fighter in their respective universe. It would be a classic fer sure.
Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate Deathstroke so I'll say Wolvie cos' I wanna see Deathstroke get owned!

Yeah perfect logic, great argument.
/Sarcasm.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By MonsterStomp

The two killers approach each other in the forest area. The air is cool and the wind is calm. Wolverine gets the animal drive to kill and goes for it. Logan throws a punch, but at the last moment, retracts his indestructible claws. Slade gets lucky and reacts to the attack, he steps back to dodge but James manages to sink his blades half an inch into the promethium chestplate, gliding from right to left. The amount of ease Wolverine's claws sunk through the armour has Slade concerned. Immediately after Logan's first attack, he gets off another strike with his left arm, swinging his blades in a hooking motion. The Terminator quickly ducks down and dives on Logan's left side, performing a combat roll and collects his footing 10 feet away from Logan. As Slade regains his footing and turns to see his opponent, Logan is already in mid-air lunging toward Slade! Thinking quickly, Slade pulls out his power staff and blasts Logan in the chest. The force from the blast sends the animal flying 20 feet in the opposite direction hitting a tree.

"Inhumanly fast, indestructible claws and now he heals. Great!", Slade thought, watching as Wolverine stands up, skin healing from the blast at incredible rates.

Slade quick draws two handguns and empties the entire clips at his opponent, aiming for the head, heart, crotch, stomach and throat. Nothing. Logan grins and actually feels pity on Slade's attempts to defeat him. Slade throws the guns to the side and slowly draws his sword.

"Really, bub?", Logan almost laughs. Slade clears the 20 foot gap in a split second, he swings his blade from left to right across James' stomach in the hopes of gutting him. He connects. Almost immediately after, Slade throws a backwards thrust kick into Logan's face. Wolverine slides back while holding his intestines in his hands.

"Well that works.", Slade thought to his luck. Wolverine puts his insides back in place and heals within seconds. James isn't playing games anymore. Deathstroke is a tactical and strategic thinker, but against someone like this, he doesn't have many options. But he does have one theory he hopes will work.

Wolverine lunges toward Deathstroke this time, Deathstroke gets lucky again and dips under Logan's right hook attempt avoiding the deadly claws. At the same time, Slade slices Logan's stomach open from right to left. The force of the attack spins Logan around to his right. Deathstroke also spins around, crouching at the same time. Wilson quick draws his power staff and impales Logan in the open wound at an upward angel. However, during Logan's mid-spin, he thrashes his left arm around and slices Deathstroke's head clean off at the same moment Slade actives his power staff turning Logan's insides to mush. The severity of Logan's wounds are enough to knock him out, but Slade is dead.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By MonsterStomp
Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@monsterstomp: I deleted that because it was kinda inappropriate.. I was just using it as a funny contrast to your extremely detailed post. Lol.