Wolverine vs. Deathstroke

Blackjuggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Blackjuggy

Deathstroke only availiable weapon is his sword in a forest area. who wins? Igive it to wolverine with the environmental advantage.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By crazy spidey

wolverine... is like god with his healing factor.

Blackjuggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Blackjuggy

I heard some many things about deathstroke in other threads why did everyone give up on him against wolverine?

Kraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Kraven

Even without his healing factor or claws, Wolverine wins because of his hunting skills. But if Deathstroke can best Batman in H2H combat, I say Deathstroke could beat Wolverine in a ring. (Unless it still stands that Green Arrow could beat Deathstroke)

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Gottheit

Deathstroke has better reaction time, and I think that his sword is unbreakable. Wolvie gets pinned against a tree or a rock, or falls in quicksand while his throat gets impaled by the sword(sideways, so it doesn't clang against adamantium spinal cord.). Deathstroke is the wiener of this contest.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Gottheit

No sh*t, Sherlock? I'm saying, if he just leaves the sword in, it's still going to incapacitate him, and if Wolvie is savagely beaten to begin with and is weak and currently trying to heal internal bleeding and other injuries, it's going to be extroardinarily difficult to yank that thing out of there, especially if he's distracted to begin with by the matter of being stuck in quicksand, which he would sing quicker in due to the extreme weight of his bones.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Gottheit

Colt, do you ever read the first posts in a thread? Most people give a scenario, a set location, a number of rules, and somehow you always seem to glance right on over them. First with my Aqua/Wolvie thread, and now with this one. I'm not answering your question. Go back and read. Go! Shoo!

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Gottheit

From where the quicksand is.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Gottheit

Boy, don't you piss in the sink and tell me it cool lemonade in da summertime. Deathstroke uses quicksand to win.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Gottheit

Like, seriously?

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Gottheit

Dude, you ain't my boo. Slow your roll. Besides, internet things always end up in someone getting tied up and killed, which is just not how the Godhead wants to go.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Gottheit

Nah, it's cool.

WavyFLATLINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By WavyFLATLINE

Kraven says:

"Even without his healing factor or claws, Wolverine wins because of his hunting skills. But if Deathstroke can best Batman in H2H combat, I say Deathstroke could beat Wolverine in a ring. (Unless it still stands that Green Arrow could beat Deathstroke)"

Without out his claws or healing factor, Wolverine loses horribly. It's not even close.

I'd call this fight a Draw. Slade seems to be really underestimated here. I believe Deathstroke beats Wolverine 50%. They are really close in terms of powers and skills. Slade is a bit stronger & way smarter (think great tactician). Logan's adamantium laced skeleton & claws ARE his advantage. This would be a great fight to see.

-WavyFLATLINE

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#14  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Colt Python says:

"Where are you getting this quicksand?"

Gottheit says:

"From where the quicksand is."

+547 points for Gottheit

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By Forever

He does have his moments.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Gottheit

Thanks, Buckwheat and Forever Young, I really like positive input. It's positively great to hear!

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17  Edited By Sparda

Buckshot says:

"Colt Python says:
"Where are you getting this quicksand?"
Gottheit says:
"From where the quicksand is."
+547 points for Gottheit"

Almost fell out of my chair when I saw that....lol....

Avatar image for phoenixsouvenir
The_Absolute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The_Absolute

This fight is a matter of resources. Wolvie has more. Offense: Wolvie (6 claws (or 2 sets of), fighting skill) vs Slade (1 sword, fighting skills); and Defense; Wolvie (unbreakable bones, healing factor) vs Slade (body armor, heightened stamina and endurance). I say Wolvie takes this fight.

But:

Just like Superman's, Wolvie's writers love to show him get abused by his enemies (even those who couldn't possible beat him) to demonstrate how ~tough~ he is. Sigh. A shame.

Blackjuggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Blackjuggy

PhoenixSouvenir says:

"This fight is a matter of resources. Wolvie has more. Offense: Wolvie (6 claws (or 2 sets of), fighting skill) vs Slade (1 sword, fighting skills); and Defense; Wolvie (unbreakable bones, healing factor) vs Slade (body armor, heightened stamina and endurance). I say Wolvie takes this fight. But: Just like Superman's, Wolvie's writers love to show him get abused by his enemies (even those who couldn't possible beat him) to demonstrate how ~tough~ he is. Sigh. A shame."

Makes sense I agree

Blackjuggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Blackjuggy

Post Deleted.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A couple things need to be reiterated here:

1.) Wolverine is not a dumb brute. He is extremely intelligent, particularly when it comes to strategy and tactics. Forge stated that watching Wolverine in combat was "equivalent of an Olympic-level gymnast performing a gold medal routine while simultaneously beating four chess computers in his head."

2.) He's a tremendously skilled martial artist. Although he often lapses into his 'animal side' during combat, Wolverine's fighting skills extend beyond his berserker rages. He's one of the top fighters in the Marvel Universe, on the same level as Shang Chi and Captain America.

3.) His healing factor is insane. Deathstroke might be able to knock Batman around (which isn't that impressive, considering that Batman has no superhuman abilities while Slade has several, as well as being comparable to Bruce in terms of martial arts skill), but fighting Wolverine is a completely different story. Logan can regenerate from anything Slade can dish out, in seconds, with zero effort. And unlike Slade, his limbs can't be cut off.

Wolverine wins.
Post Edited:2007-11-15 17:55:17

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Vrakmul

Who is this wolverine? I have never heard of a wolverine.

WavyFLATLINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By WavyFLATLINE

Uh...I believe Slade has a healing factor as well. Plus he can come back from death.

This fights a draw.

-WavyFLATLINE

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WavyFLATLINE says:

"Uh...I believe Slade has a healing factor as well. Plus he can come back from death.This fights a draw.-WavyFLATLINE"

Can he survive being submerged in a vat of molten metal? Because Wolverine can. There's normal, logical healing factors, and then there's Logan's healing factor.

I'd like to see Slade come back after being decapitated. Or having his limbs sliced off. Because that is what will happen if he tries his luck against Wolverine.

crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By crabtree

wolverine wins

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#26  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Deathstroke faster stronger better fighter better weapons master then he has his pre cognitive like abilities and his battle brain. He as well has a healing factor

CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By CosmicSpiral

Everyone here underestimates Deathstroke. 

Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Red_Blade

Deathstroke wont even break a sweat against Wolverine
DS stomps

Lupine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Lupine

Meh. You guys are underestimating Deathstroke, but also you're underestimating Wolverine... 

Oh my God, I actually said that... 

It almost never happens, it's like Batman we overestimate everything about him, but here as a tactician he is being underestimated. I'd put him and Deathstroke actually on even terms when it comes to field tactics. Yes Deathstroke probably has a better and more formal military education; but in combat, in the moment, their they are equals.  That said however I think Deathstroke does have better reaction time. The simple fact that he deals with Flash and Superman level foes pretty much makes that a given. 

Even so Wolvie holds his own against the super reflex set. DS strikes first and probably draws first blood, but Logan takes it and keeps coming. As for those DS impaling Wolverine proposers out there, heck that's the worst possible thing he could do. If he impales Logan, that suddenly gives Logan control over his one and only weapon. DS isn't that stupid or egotistical. He's not going to give up an advantage for something that might hold Wolvie still for a few seconds, that is unless he goes nuts, runs himself through up the blade and decapitates DS.  So yeah DS isn't that stupid. 

If anything he'd just test Wolvie by inches, seeing how fast his healing factor works. They'd probably laugh about it, a warm up, but really I think it actually ends in a draw.  He would probably stay inches ahead of Wolverine and he couldn't effectively put Logan down without too much annoying risk.  So that's my thought. Deathstroke doesn't put himself out there like that, he never has, unless it has been extremely personal and it's not personal enough for him to die trying to kill Wolverine.

yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By yodagod
@Lupine:
I agree for the most part.  Wolverine's tactical abiliies and martial arts are being underestimated. With thier respective healing factors and brilliant combat tactics and probably equal martial arts skills, I'd say they both cut the ever lovin $#!t out of each other ,laugh it off ,and plan to do it again next year.
Doombert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Doombert
@yodagod said:
" @Lupine: I agree for the most part.  Wolverine's tactical abiliies and martial arts are being underestimated. With thier respective healing factors and brilliant combat tactics and probably equal martial arts skills, I'd say they both cut the ever lovin $#!t out of each other ,laugh it off ,and plan to do it again next year. "

This.
why so serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By why so serious

Deathstroke would beat the cow outta wolverine.  Seriously, Deathstroke is 10 times stronger, has better reflexes, is a tactical genius, and can heal just like wolverine.

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By FLCL1

thx for stating the obvious

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@why so serious said:
" Deathstroke would beat the cow outta wolverine.  Seriously, Deathstroke is 10 times stronger, has better reflexes, is a tactical genius, and can heal just like wolverine. "
Thanks for bumping a thread no one cares about
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Red_Blade
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @why so serious said:
" Deathstroke would beat the cow outta wolverine.  Seriously, Deathstroke is 10 times stronger, has better reflexes, is a tactical genius, and can heal just like wolverine. "
Thanks for bumping a thread no one cares about "
He does that alot
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By FLCL1
@Red_Blade: @Son_of_Magnus:  

his inter thoughts.................

No Caption Provided
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@FLCL1: LMAO
DaMainMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By DaMainMan

They are very evenly matched. I say a draw.
Avatar image for deathdefyingdevil
DeathDefyingDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wolverine 

LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By LordCosmicKing
@DaMainMan said:
" They are very evenly matched. I say a draw. "
i think they are close but i prefer logan ftw
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@DaMainMan said:
" They are very evenly matched. I say a draw. "
Deathstroke is stronger, faster, has better agility, faster reaction speed, better tactician, smarter, better fighter, and has a healing factor as well they are not evenly matched 
DaMainMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By DaMainMan

I've got the complete run of the Terminator series and NONTHING in that suggests that he was that far above Logan. The opposite in fact. Now I'm taking into effect that his healing abilities also prevent him from staying dead and that he is brilliant tactician but his strength is not on the level of Sabertooth and Logan does well against him and Cap. I call it a draw.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By FLCL1
@DaMainMan:  deathstroke wins here
LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By LordCosmicKing
@DaMainMan said:
" I've got the complete run of the Terminator series and NONTHING in that suggests that he was that far above Logan. The opposite in fact. Now I'm taking into effect that his healing abilities also prevent him from staying dead and that he is brilliant tactician but his strength is not on the level of Sabertooth and Logan does well against him and Cap. I call it a draw. "
he believes that deathstroke's strength is 10x that of a peak human..
DaMainMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By DaMainMan
@FLCL1 said:
"@DaMainMan:  deathstroke wins here "

It was the series (only one he had if fact). Try reading it then compare and contrast him against Wolverine. Deathstroke is a Cap like Wolverine that is a super badass no question. But Logan is on par with him.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@LordCosmicKing said:
" @DaMainMan said:
he believes that deathstroke's strength is 10x that of a peak human.. "
He says his abilities are heigth x10

@DaMainMan said:
" I've got the complete run of the Terminator series and NONTHING in that suggests that he was that far above Logan."
You just proved you don't have that or did not read it
LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By LordCosmicKing

@Son_of_Magnus said:

" @LordCosmicKing said:
" @DaMainMan said:
he believes that deathstroke's strength is 10x that of a peak human.. "
He says his abilities are heigth x10

@DaMainMan said:
" I've got the complete run of the Terminator series and NONTHING in that suggests that he was that far above Logan."
You just proved you don't have that or did not read it "
i had a couple of stories of DS he had gotten beat down by a handful of soldiers in the middle of a desert.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@LordCosmicKing: Then he threw them off took their weapons and killed each one of them nice try
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By FLCL1
@DaMainMan said:
" @FLCL1 said:
It was the series (only one he had if fact). Try reading it then compare and contrast him against Wolverine. Deathstroke is a Cap like Wolverine that is a super badass no question. But Logan is on par with him. "
comparing feats wolverine gets put to sleep
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#50  Edited By Ferro Vida
@DaMainMan said:
" @FLCL1 said:
It was the series (only one he had if fact). Try reading it then compare and contrast him against Wolverine. Deathstroke is a Cap like Wolverine that is a super badass no question. But Logan is on par with him. "
No he isn't.