Wolverine vs Deadshot !

DarkBrooder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Scenario: William Stryker has hired deadshot to assassinate Wolverine in his war against mutants.

Location :Favelas/Slums of Brazil , slightly populated but no interference from the public, 5:00 pm

Wolverine with adamantium claws and healing factor, deadshot armed with 2 full clips of Carbonadium bullets (Metal that reverses healing factors)

Wolverine: Standard battle aspects. Deadshot: Normal equipment/Gadgets, a Grapple gun, Sniper rifle, 2 firearms, Wrist gauntlet/Rockets, combat knife and a medium sized assault rifle.

Standard elimination rules, they start at opposite sides, Wolverine behind the buildings further in the image, and deadshot obviously playing to his skills on one of the closer rooftops. Wolverine = bloodlusted, deadshot = in character.

Both characters get a week's prep time (realistic for carbonadium access lol).

No time limits or restraints, last man alive wins.

Hopefully doesn't seem like I'm fanboying or anything but genuinely think deadshot should be included by his title of one of DC's greatest assassins instead of being part of a team or behind the scenes.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

WOLVERINE VS DEADSHOT

DarkBrooder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

.......... ..... . Don't all jump in at once, you might get hurt (!) lol.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tough call.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Rpgesus

Actually deadshot gets a headshot

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Dead shot

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Sy8000  Online

Wolverine

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

devinwifi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadshot.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deadshot wins with these rules.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ewww at using that live action deadshot picture.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadshot stomps, a bullet to the forehead destroys Wolverine.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes said:

ewww at using that live action deadshot picture.

IKR, the costume is horrible.

DarkBrooder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: lol the costume is not that bad , i like it to be honest for some reason even though it's not completely accurate, the prospect of more weaponry slots and firepower is nice cos I hate the assumption people make that deadshot is only a sniper when he can handle any gun and still be precise.

DarkBrooder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: Definitely which is what I like about deadshot, he's underrated. The rules aren't 100% against wolverine since there is cover and positions to flank from, but generally speaking, with weaponised ammunition not just long range but even at close range, deadshot is quite lethal. Wolverine could probably fend off some bullets by protecting himself with his adamantium claws but it'll be too difficult against the best marksman.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uhm....Deadshot could make it.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkbrooder: I just think that the special bullets should give Deadshot the win and his insane speed.

DarkBrooder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: Indeed which makes him even more lethal in my opinion. If there are a handful of characters who can access specific metals and substances and use them against metahumans, why not deadshot considering 1. He's written in the comics as a millionaire (money = accessibility) and 2. He's a hired gun, so he can use the resources/equipment of the people who hire him. When you think about deadshot with just standard bullets and 100% accuracy, he's lethal but not against so many characters, but with weaponised bullets that he can technically create himself since he's said to sometimes make his own ammunition cos of his vast knowledge of guns and bullets as his character, the 100% accuracy gets scary.

I think the only way wolverine would have a chance here is if he flanked deadshot by circling round to get to him using every possible structure as a cover from bullets, the only problem with that is deadshot's mask allows him to hear the flapping of humming bird's wings or whatever it was, so I'm pretty sure he could hear wolverine, pull out his firearms, fire a couple shots that wolverine may deflect, and then if wolverine were to get close, he still has the perk of peak physical conditioning and fast reflexes/agility for a human, so he could survive probably for a minute or so retreating and fending off wolverine with pistol shots eventually landing the shot and assassinating wolverine, potentially with help from the grapple gun to avoid getting slashed. That's how it plays out in my head lol :)

DarkBrooder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For the ones saying wolverine, reasoning behind him being likelier to win cos I'm curious now :) ?

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator
DarkBrooder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: Oh crap, it's not a word wow, I've been using it in all my english essays :O haha

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

logan

DarkBrooder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: lol but anyways back to the topic, Wolverine or deadshot ?

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 the_red_viper  Moderator

@darkbrooder: Floyd more often than not. But Logan can win a few if he plays it smart and uses his super senses.

DarkBrooder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DarkBrooder

@the_red_viper: Yup, Logan clearly can't efficiently flank deadshot cos of his hearing capabilities thanks to his mask but his only shot of winning is to get as close as possible but I don't see that happening since people underestimate Deadshot's skills in dead close range, not skills as in hand to hand combat ( although he's somewhat advanced in that) but he's on the highest intellect in understanding his abilities with his weapons and which situations he should face and how he should face them. I imagine he would constantly fire at wolverine whilst jumping and moving and grappling at a distance for the win.

I'm failing to see why the comics haven't treated deadshot as the world class assassin he's mentioned as in the DC universe, heavily rich, manafacturing weaponised bullets, and his brutality at close range, they just use him to face fully mortal enemies with no superpowers when he could quite lethally be on the same level as deathstroke if given the chance, instead of just being a sniper who chooses a far away location. Hopefully the new suicide squad movie will really hone in on his range of abilities and swift moving fast firing action engaging multiple enemies at once.

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine.

DarkBrooder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShadowSpider23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadshot takes this

Butros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadshot easily wins this,he was able to tag people like a speedster and someone like Deathstroke.