wolverine vs deadpool

flag155

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By flag155

here is why i give wolverine the upper hand. As we all know the only way to kill wolverine is decapatation, right. NO! Wrong! Look at ultimate wolverine vs hulk issue 5. wolverine was hit by a nuke, which took off his head. Nick fury wanted to test his abillity so he put his head in a air tight box without any air, guese what hapened. he went unconscious, but when they opened the box he quickly woke up, Nick fury told him his body found some other, untold, way to get oxygen. He did say the adamantium saved him, because when they found him they said he was nothing but an adamantium skeleton, no skin no organs, exept the brain, it was just an adamantium skeleton. Nick fury was so impresed that he told wolverine his mutant power is more than just a healing factor, Nick fury saind his true mutant ability was simply survival. Nick fury said wolverine's body would adapt to any situation ,Hence making him go unconscious to lower the needed oxygen flow and somehow getting that oxygen. They say magneto can just rip the adamantium right from his bones to kill him, wrong again. without the adamantium wolverines healing factor does not have to constantly fight of adamantium poison, which improves his healing factor to a level where he could regrow vital organs. People say he can bleed to death yet he climbed a whole moutain to retrieve his severed legs and he survived that. He has mastered every martial arts known to man. If he wasn't so hot headed he could own anyone marvel throws at him. on top of all that his 5 senses were increased to superhuman levels. The only thing deadpool gots on wolverine is him being curesed by death and can't die. Wolverine even faught him once but lost, waht seemed to be a pretty even fight, he then told deadpool he was holding back so daiken would come save because wolverine couldn't find him. He the proceeded to tell deadpool the next time they meet he will kill him. That rules out that wolverine is not inteligent, well at least battle wise. now tell me how can wolverine posibly lose to deadpool. i would also like to hear some of deadpools feats since i know nothing of other from the wolverine comics.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

I agree that he might be able to take Deadpool but there is no way he could take anyone marvel throws at him. There are so many people who could knock him unconscious then drown him by throwing him into the sea.

flag155

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By flag155

i meant he has the skills to take anyone marvel throws at him. He just gives in to his rage way to easy and just starts slashing away. When i said that i meant if he would not give into his beserker rage and actualy use his skills. I may have over done it when i said he could own any one marvel throws at him because i know there others who are experts in martial arts skills what i truly meant his he could hang with anyone marvel throws at if he would resist his besreker rage.

Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Dman1366

magneto > wolverine

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5  Edited By Kallarkz

You are incorporating characteristics of the character Darwin to Wolverine. They are slightly similar power wise but not on the level that you are making it seem here.

flag155

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By flag155

go ahead and look it up ultimate wolverine vs hulk on wikipedia and read what it has on issue 5. it doesn't go into deatail but it will show that im not blowing anything out of proportion. ask anyone who has read that comic what happens to wolverine what nick fury about him. all i have done was post what i have read from that specific comic. and as for magneto > wolverine i think magneto would be wolverines toughest opponet since magneto can sense wolverine's adamantium so no sneak attacks but i dont think magneto cant kill wolverine unless he can crush the adamantium around wolverines skull therfore crushing his brain. And i dont understand how magneto could rip the adamantium frome wolverines bones. if he pulls on the adamantium the skin and every thing automaticly goes with it.

SupahForeigner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By SupahForeigner

Carbonadium Synthesizer? I'm sure Deadpool being a mercenary could get a hold of that? Anyhow, saying that Wolverine can take on anything that Marvel throws at him is a very wild claim. Wolverine entering his berserker rage has sometimes actually saved him. Also tell me how Wolverine can go face to face with the likes of Thor, Sentry and Silver Surfer? He wouldn't. Your making out Wolverine to be an immortal unbeatable mutant. Anyway it's a known fact that Deadpool's healing factor eclipses that of Wolverines, Deadpool can heal from the loss of organs, even limbs(Before he lost his HF anyway). Also I remember this topic being brought up previously, and we did all agree Wolverine would win due to his adamantium skeleton. But a fight has taken place before and it was a draw.And by the way Magneto has been able to rip the adamantium of Wolverine's skeleton so don't say it's not possible, it even shortened out for a while Wolverine's healing factor; while in space if I remember correctly. Wolverine is a great mutant but not as great as you make him out to be tbh.

No Caption Provided
SupahForeigner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By SupahForeigner
No Caption Provided
herreracody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By herreracody

@flag155: Wolverine is killed by the Hand in issue #21. They bled him out to resurrect him into the most vicious assassin. They try to send him to kill Daredevil Elektra, The Fantastic 4. Wolverine can die. Sorry bub. Its true. Read the Comics before saying that Weapon X can't be killed.