• 54 results
#1 Edited by homicidalmaniac (7663 posts) - - Show Bio

I know Wolverine Vs Deadpool threads been done many times in the past.But I always want see a thread where Deadpool is serious 100% and doesn't have CIS into this.

Round 1

No Prep

Morals Off

Bloodlust Off

Standard Gear

Healing Factors On

No BFR

Win by KO/Death

Round 2

No Prep

Morals Off

Bloodlust Off

H2H Only

Healing Factors On

Win by KO/Death

Bonus Round

No Prep

Morals Off

Bloodlust Off

Wolverine have zero Adamantium Skeleton

H2H Only

Healing Factors Off

Win by KO/Death

Who wins

#2 Posted by Wolverine08 (42451 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd still go with Wolverine to be honest. Deadpool without CIS is an extremely skilled fighter, but I think Logan is slightly better.

#3 Edited by homicidalmaniac (7663 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: A Non-CIS Deadpool fighting Wolverine,I feel it can go either way in my opinion.1500th Post

#4 Posted by homicidalmaniac (7663 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Wolverine08 (42451 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: Can't argue with you there. Deadpool without CIS has some incredible fighting feats. A fight between him and Wolverine would be a sight to see.

#6 Posted by God_Spawn (37903 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine every round. If a serious Deadpool was all it took to beat Wolverine, then he should have beaten him by now without Wolverine being weakened or Deadpool needing prep out of the half a dozen encounters they've had.

Moderator Online
#7 Edited by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: Hmm this is interesting

Now Wolverine is one of the Best Martial Artist in Marvel (i forget how many forms he knows but he knows a lot) but the problem is he goes feral and acts more like a beserker and never really uses his skill

Deadpool on the other hand is just as skilled in combat except he is probably one of the best swordsmen in marvel (and yes i am counting blade and whoever else you can think of) but he is always joking around.

Round 1 goes to Deadpool his healing factor is superior to logans and in a serious fight he can beat logan

Round 2 again goes to deadpool because while wolverine is the superior hand to hand guy deadpools HF is better than logans

Round 3 goes to Logan though as like i said Wolverine is the better hand to hand guy and without the healing factor or his standard gear deadpool wont win this.

All in all a serious deadpool would probably be one of the most dangerous people on the planet just because he is literally impossible to kill right now

#8 Posted by D3athstroke (3917 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool murders him.

#9 Posted by homicidalmaniac (7663 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Deadpool in those fights never haven't been serious.Deadpool acting goofy/funny is his downfall in these battle threads and he should be a high skill fighter and shouldn't get KO by a giant hot dog,

#10 Posted by God_Spawn (37903 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: I didn't bring up anything about the hot dog...I'm saying if all it took for him to best Wolverine by now if he was serious, he would have done. They've had numerous fights and plenty of chances to show Wolverine losing to him on fair terms which has not happened. Wolverine's got a better track record, better stats, better defense, and overall more variety in skill feats. Deadpool in no way is winning this for a majority.

Moderator Online
#11 Edited by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: ummm how Deadpool is cursed with Life there is no way wolverine is beating him the first round. the second round is also deadpools and the third is definitely wolverines to win. and here is what he means by Deadpool always acting silly

#12 Posted by God_Spawn (37903 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: Did you even read the rules? It says KO/Death for means of victory. And that comic still proves my point if you actually read it. So, please. Prove to me how Deadpool actually wins this?

Moderator Online
#13 Edited by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: umm well lets see a serious deadpool can do something like this

or he could do something like this

see him, see him dodge what Cyclops, domino, and surge. now look what happens

so plz dont treat deadpool like hes some chum bucket loser. a serious deadpool with all his gear could pose a threat to the like of Midnighter (pre 52) and Spider Man. So i stand by my very first comment

#14 Edited by God_Spawn (37903 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: Shooting fodder doesn't make Deadpool a threat. Spider-Man has shown he could pulp Wade if he wanted to, and the fact you mentioned Wade could be a threat to Midnighter is beyond reaching. The fact you also picked scans from a comic during Way's run where Deadpool was all over the place. If you really think Deadpool is capable of dodging Cyclops, Domino, and Surge, let alone treating them like amateurs, you don't know much about the characters then. Cyclops alone would beat Wade, throwing in 2 well trained mutants in there with their respective powers/gear, it makes the feat ridiculous. If you read the comic, you could figure this out, but just to give you an idea, he took Colossus out of the picture with a kick.

I'm not saying Deadpool is a loser. I'm saying he's beating Wolverine. I don't think he will even beat Wolverine more than 2 times. He is capable of doing some damage, but Wolverine's superior defense and h2h feats puts him beyond Deadpool taking a majority. So really, what are you trying to prove? You keep posting random feats, but you're not saying anything to back up your point.

Moderator Online
#15 Posted by homicidalmaniac (7663 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Couple of Writers would think Deadpool is a type of character that act goofy,tell a lot of funny jokes,and isn't serious.

#16 Posted by God_Spawn (37903 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: That's the majority of writers. But again, if all it would have taken to beat Wolverine is for Deadpool to be serious, then it would have happen by now. They have fought 6 times off the top of my head. 6. Deadpool has not won a clean fight. Wolverine has. Being serious isn't going to change anything. Even serious, he has shown nothing to suggest he wins.

Moderator Online
#17 Edited by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: i dont think ive ever been so insulted at the lack of knowledge/ lack of appreciation of the skill that deadpool has in my life.i am not going to comment any more because i dont want this thread locked but still

#18 Edited by God_Spawn (37903 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: Do you really want me to pick apart every single detail of your argument of why what you are posting has no merit, or are you actually going to post something that is relevant? You've posted scans, but you haven't posted anything that is legitimate. I don't know why I would lock this? This is now my third time asking so we can have a debate, but if you're just gonna call me ignorant and back away, then prove why. Prove me wrong. Post something that actually matters. Post something that you have actually read. Post something you at least know the context to.

Moderator Online
#19 Posted by homicidalmaniac (7663 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: I'm not saying that you know nothing of that type of Deadpool.Deadpool been mostly display as silly/or crazy than serious and doesn't have that many serious moments compare to the Silly/Crazy moments.

#20 Edited by God_Spawn (37903 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: Then if you're admitting to him to having few serious feats to compare, then why do you think all of a sudden he is capable of beating Wolverine?

Moderator Online
#21 Edited by homicidalmaniac (7663 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine still wins. Even if their skill was equal Wolverine's claws are quite frankly superior to Wade's standard equipment and Wolvey's skeleton being what it is means he can get his limps chopped off like Wade.

As for h2h, Wolverine simply has more feats in that department as far as I know.
And without healing factors Wade loses his best advantage and Wolverine barely suffers.

#23 Edited by comic_book_fan (5654 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool is always serious he is like spiderman his crazy act is just to get under the skin of the people he is fighting well and pretty much everyone around him.

when he acts like an idiot people over look that he is a top order assassin.

but wolverine wins.

#24 Posted by Saren (25681 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine 8/10.

#25 Posted by Pope052 (3265 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine still wins..

#26 Posted by Spideysense44 (3467 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolvie 8/10

#27 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20261 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool is deadlier not serious.

#28 Posted by DrunkVader (794 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08:

yeah that's true also WHY has there not been a wolverine kills the marl universe for real

#29 Posted by TheMGR (194 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 and 2 is wolverine bonus deadpool as no healing factor with claws is hell

#30 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20261 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08:

yeah that's true also WHY has there not been a wolverine kills the marl universe for real

There has been something similar.

#31 Posted by heroesgold (608 posts) - - Show Bio

@drunkvader said:

@wolverine08:

Interesting. But I don't think Wolverine could do that realistically. Just saying

#32 Posted by cooljammy18 (965 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@drunkvader said:

@wolverine08:

Interesting. But I don't think Wolverine could do that realistically. Just saying

Neither could Deadpool or Punisher but they still have their alternate series.

Siding with Wolverine.

#33 Posted by CF12793 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: Shooting fodder doesn't make Deadpool a threat. Spider-Man has shown he could pulp Wade if he wanted to, and the fact you mentioned Wade could be a threat to Midnighter is beyond reaching. The fact you also picked scans from a comic during Way's run where Deadpool was all over the place. If you really think Deadpool is capable of dodging Cyclops, Domino, and Surge, let alone treating them like amateurs, you don't know much about the characters then. Cyclops alone would beat Wade, throwing in 2 well trained mutants in there with their respective powers/gear, it makes the feat ridiculous. If you read the comic, you could figure this out, but just to give you an idea, he took Colossus out of the picture with a kick.

I'm not saying Deadpool is a loser. I'm saying he's beating Wolverine. I don't think he will even beat Wolverine more than 2 times. He is capable of doing some damage, but Wolverine's superior defense and h2h feats puts him beyond Deadpool taking a majority. So really, what are you trying to prove? You keep posting random feats, but you're not saying anything to back up your point.

I don't really know what you're trying to prove here. You're saying that Deadpool can't dodge Cyclops, Domino and Surge, yet it happened. You don't think he's capable of making them all look like amateurs, yet it also happened. Deadpool has never posed a threat to Spider-Man because he's never actually needed to be one. So far, there have only been 2 fights that have happened between them, one where Deadpool didn't actually care about the outcome of the fight, and the other one DP wanted Spider-Man to kick his ass just to see how Spidey did it. Deadpool also seems to be a Spider-Man fanboy, so he always fights him with morals intact. In "Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe", Deadpool killed Spider-Man ridiculously easily. Sure, that whole series had Deadpool doing a BUNCH of crazy things, but if the fight was to the death in the 616 Universe, I don't think the 2 would fight any differently.

I think that Wolverine would take a majority of the fight, but I don't think he would be walking away from the fight any time soon after..

#34 Posted by TheBournePoster (1002 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793: Spider-Man would stomp Deadpool if Deadpool was doing his damnedest. The fact that you cited DP kills the Marvel Universe basically invalidates everything you said.

Wolverine 9/10.

#35 Posted by robertloucksjr (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine, Wade can be dismembered and thus immobilized. Wolverine can't.

#36 Edited by CF12793 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebourneposter said:

@cf12793: Spider-Man would stomp Deadpool if Deadpool was doing his damnedest. The fact that you cited DP kills the Marvel Universe basically invalidates everything you said.

Wolverine 9/10.

The fact that you didn't read my post clearly enough basically also invalidates your point.

Obviously "Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe" had Deadpool kill many heroes in bizarre, ostentatious ways. But the way DP killed Spider-Man was probably the least elaborate and least time consuming effort by him, and I think that if they were fighting to the death, 616 Deadpool could, with little difficulty, pull the same feat off. The fact is, there's nothing to suggest that Deadpool isn't as fast as Spider-Man. There's nothing to suggest Spider-Man can dodge bullets at SUPER close range, and there's definitely evidence that suggests DP has Spidey beat in H2H and tactical skills.

#37 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6364 posts) - - Show Bio

Assuming jobber aura is off on both antagonists, Wolverine is just better.

Logan's got all three rounds. 8 (or more) / 10.

#38 Edited by God_Spawn (37903 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793: If I pulled out every single thing that happened in comics just because it happened, I would be sifting through crap issues, biased writers, and just plain bad writing. Just because something happens in comics doesn't validate it. Characters have low showings throughout their careers, doesn't mean you should use them. Wolverine getting stabbed in the same place three times over the span of hours for some reason means the area won't heal right ever again doesn't make any sense, but it happened. Hulk shouldn't lose to a python, but it happened. Deadpool got knocked out by an Asian girl with an inflatable hot dog, but that shouldn't happen. Spider-Man beat Firelord, but that shouldn't happen. And if your seriously referencing Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe as a legitimate excuse when the whole point of the series was for characters to job to Deadpool to begin with? Yeah, no thanks.

Moderator Online
#39 Posted by CF12793 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: I've had people use the "Just because it happened in comics doesn't mean it should have happened" argument on me before and to me it's completely useless and utterly flawed. Theoretically many of the characters on these forums would be unbeatable if we just used their statistics, but people still use characters like Juggernaut, Sentry, Thanos, Superman, Blue Marvel, Thor, Odin, Hulk, Flash, etc. in battles because we've seen them lose before in comics. There's no reference point to what a character can and cannot do if the comics aren't used. If a comic book character loses to another comic book character, and if it happened within their respected shared Universe and not some other Universe, then in my opinion it should be allowed to be cited without further questioning in an argument.

BUT HEY. THAT'S JUST ME.

#40 Posted by cooljammy18 (965 posts) - - Show Bio
@cf12793 said:

@god_spawn: I've had people use the "Just because it happened in comics doesn't mean it should have happened" argument on me before and to me it's completely useless and utterly flawed. Theoretically many of the characters on these forums would be unbeatable if we just used their statistics, but people still use characters like Juggernaut, Sentry, Thanos, Superman, Blue Marvel, Thor, Odin, Hulk, Flash, etc. in battles because we've seen them lose before in comics. There's no reference point to what a character can and cannot do if the comics aren't used. If a comic book character loses to another comic book character, and if it happened within their respected shared Universe and not some other Universe, then in my opinion it should be allowed to be cited without further questioning in an argument.

BUT HEY. THAT'S JUST ME.

"Obviously "Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe" had Deadpool kill many heroes in bizarre, ostentatious ways. But the way DP killed Spider-Man was probably the least elaborate and least time consuming effort by him, and I think that if they were fighting to the death, 616 Deadpool could, with little difficulty, pull the same feat off. The fact is, there's nothing to suggest that Deadpool isn't as fast as Spider-Man. There's nothing to suggest Spider-Man can dodge bullets at SUPER close range, and there's definitely evidence that suggests DP has Spidey beat in H2H and tactical skills."

So, why would you still used DP Kills the Marvel Universe, a type of series that's design to make a certain protagonist look good and pull some ridiculous feats, as any sort of indicator of what he's capable of doing to Spiderman in the 616 universe? Sounds like you're reaching here. Elaborate without passive aggressiveness please.

#41 Edited by God_Spawn (37903 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793: Not really. Because it is up to us to base things on consistency within a continuity to judge when a character wins or loses. That is why we have this little battle forum of ours to choose what is really consistent with the character and what isn't so we can judge who wins in a theoretical battle under, normally, neutral conditions, and it is why we have things such as PIS, WIS, CIS etc, to pick if something is legit or not. Just because something happened in a comic doesn't make it fair use. If people went by your logic, no one would get anywhere in debates.

Moderator Online
#42 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793: So if a character has ever beaten another character then they automatically win every time?

Okay Deadpool loses here because Wolverine's beaten him before.

#43 Posted by God_Spawn (37903 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator Online
#44 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

@decoyelite: But Deadpool has beaten Wolverine!!

Oh snap! It's almost like there were things such as circumstances and context involved!

#45 Posted by cooljammy18 (965 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell, I'm just going to assume that 616 Cap is perfectly capable of putting the Hulk on his ass with his bare hands just because Ultimate Cap did it momentarily.

#46 Posted by God_Spawn (37903 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

Hell, I'm just going to assume that 616 Cap is perfectly capable of putting the Hulk on his ass with his bare hands just because Ultimate Cap did it momentarily.

He judo threw him out a door once into the street. Seems legit.

But seriously, I hope this point we are making gets across.

Moderator Online
#47 Posted by CF12793 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooljammy18: I used it because, as I had explained earlier, the way Spider-Man was defeated in "DKTMU" was extremely simple. There was no elaborate plan, there was no other Worldly gadget, no PIS of any kind. Just a gunshot to the head. My point is, how is 616 Deadpool any less capable of doing that to Spider-Man, 616 or other? It was literally his easiest and least planned kill in the whole series. The passive aggressiveness thing, where is that even coming from?

@god_spawn Agree to disagree.

@decoyelite That isn't even the point that I was trying to make.

Meh, I'm done here.

#48 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793: Your point was "if it happens then it's totally legit" which isn't always the case. Writers can be wrong about characters capabilities and yada yada I don't see much point of going over this when you'll ignore me anyway.

#49 Edited by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Althought the fight would be closer the outcome would still be the same,,Logan will come out on top. As for an earlier comment about spiderman not being able to dodge gunshots from close or point blank range that is false,,and the way DP killed spiderman in DKTMU was so poorly written its just as pointless as citing the stupid way batman beat hulk in the crossover,,non canon drivel doesn't help,,spiderman has dodges bullets from automatic weapons held by multiple shooters without even seeing them first...I can't post the scans but this page is loaded

http://forums.fanboybuzz.com/showthread.php?7974-Spider-Man-Respect-Thread/page2

#50 Posted by cooljammy18 (965 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793 said:

@cooljammy18: I used it because, as I had explained earlier, the way Spider-Man was defeated in "DKTMU" was extremely simple. There was no elaborate plan, there was no other Worldly gadget, no PIS of any kind. Just a gunshot to the head. My point is, how is 616 Deadpool any less capable of doing that to Spider-Man, 616 or other? It was literally his easiest and least planned kill in the whole series. The passive aggressiveness thing, where is that even coming from?

@god_spawn Agree to disagree.

@decoyelite That isn't even the point that I was trying to make.

Meh, I'm done here.

"BUT HEY. THAT'S JUST ME."

That along with some other things seemed odd to me. I also brought up that point because the X Kill The Marvel Universe series usually always have certain victims of said protagonist behave in completely CIS/PIS ways just to make X character look good. You even said the feats are ridiculous yourself, and since it's in a different universe written under a different writer, then why use it as a credible indicator of anything? Why would that Deadpool give 616 DP the ability to "simply" do the same since it was done in a completely different universe that ignored other heroes capability? That thinking is quite flawed in itself and looked like you're intentionally ignoring obvious factors to make it a valid one.

Just want to give my thoughts on it, not really debate. I'm done here if you are anyway. We both agree on Wolverine taking the majority.