Wolverine vs Darth Vader

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for obeliskthetormenter
ObeliskTheTormenter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wolverine is in the Star Destroyer and he must look for Darth Vader and hunt him down, they are both on opposite sides of the ship and there are droids on the ship who wins this battle? Also Darth Vader is not aware of his presence.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

Darth Vader, all he has to do is Force choke Wolverine.

ObeliskTheTormenter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guttridgeb: What if Wolverine uses the element of surprise?

TheTmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheTmac

Wolverine cant suprise him because Vader would sense him with the force.

All Vader has to do is keep his distance and force choke him.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By Strider1992

Vader should win this. With the force he's to versatile.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Vader wins easily

Avatar image for amazingscrewonhead
AmazingScrewOnHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader will sense him and crush him with the force or Decapitate him with his lightsabre if it can cut Adamantium.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Book Vader decimates him making an example of Logan's impudence for thinking he could touch a sith and Movie Vader just kills him

Avatar image for deactivated-64b7951b78280
deactivated-64b7951b78280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All Vader has to do to an enemy is force choke him but yet we don't see Vader force choke anyone during a fight. Hmmmmm very strange indeed. But my theory is that Vader can't use his force to choke an enemy while they are moving. What Jedi's or Sith Lords usually do is push them away with the force.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Floopay

Well Vader can't cut the adamantium, I'm 100% certain of that. My guess would be he uses his TK to lift him off the ground, then casually takes him to the nearest airlock and releases him into space....

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Floopay said:

Well Vader can't cut the adamantium, I'm 100% certain of that. My guess would be he uses his TK to lift him off the ground, then casually takes him to the nearest airlock and releases him into space....

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Thats what Vader could have done to Luke but instead he cuts Lukes arm off.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By jwalser3

@ObeliskTheTormenter said:

@guttridgeb: What if Wolverine uses the element of surprise?

Vader should be able to sense Logan.

Vader wins 9/10

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Floopay

@AverageMan said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

That's true, but Luke was his son, so there are some emotional ties there. Wolverine is someone who he can't cut limbs off of, so I'm thinking after fifteen minutes of trial and erroring that fact, and Wolverine having too many muscles and ligaments severed to defend himself, I'm thinking he'll give Logan a trip out the airlock.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Vader stomps!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Floopay said:

@AverageMan said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

That's true, but Luke was his son, so there are some emotional ties there. Wolverine is someone who he can't cut limbs off of, so I'm thinking after fifteen minutes of trial and erroring that fact, and Wolverine having too many muscles and ligaments severed to defend himself, I'm thinking he'll give Logan a trip out the airlock.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

My point was (which I stated on my previous post) that we never ever see Vader do this to a single enemy he fights. Why? Is it because he doesn't want to do it? Or is it because he just can't do it because of the enemy or because of the situation? Force Choking imo is not a valid argument to beat an enemy in any battle. In the Star wars comics or even in the movies it was never shown that anyone did this to an enemy. So why should this happen during this battle if it never happened before?

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Floopay

@AverageMan said:

@Floopay said:

@AverageMan said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

My point was (which I stated on my previous post) that we never ever see Vader do this to a single enemy he fights. Why? Is it because he doesn't want to do it? Or is it because he just can't do it because of the enemy or because of the situation? Force Choking imo is not a valid argument to beat an enemy in any battle. In the Star wars comics or even in the movies it was never shown that anyone did this to an enemy. So why should this happen during this battle if it never happened before?

I never said anything about force choke, I said he lifts and holds him with his TK. Force Choke would be useless with Logan's Healing Factor. Logan isn't a force wielder, so there would be no resistance when he attempted such a thing.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MAZAHS117

Now unless I've missed something or Logan has developed new powers, he still needs to breathe... right?....Wouldn't a force choke-out end this pretty easy?...I think the op would have to rule that out otherwise Vader wins this 10/10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Floopay said:

@AverageMan said:

@Floopay said:

@AverageMan said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I never said anything about force choke, I said he lifts and holds him with his TK. Force Choke would be useless with Logan's Healing Factor. Logan isn't a force wielder, so there would be no resistance when he attempted such a thing.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

What I posted also applies to what you said before (My guess would be he uses his TK to lift him off the ground, then casually takes him to the nearest airlock and releases him into space....). Sorry that I wasn't clear enough.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Floopay

@AverageMan said:

@Floopay said:

@AverageMan said:

@Floopay said:

@AverageMan said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

What I posted also applies to what you said before (My guess would be he uses his TK to lift him off the ground, then casually takes him to the nearest airlock and releases him into space....). Sorry that I wasn't clear enough.

I'm just saying, Logan isn't a force wielder, and Jedi have had little to no issue pushing waves of non-jedi with no real issue, as well as lifting them off the ground with TK, or lifting objects as big as starships...as a Sith Lord he should be more than capable of beating him this way.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us
I hope this is a joke thread..........it's not, isn't it.........
TitanTempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#21  Edited By TitanTempest

Poor Wolverine, never stood a chance.....R.I.P.

But question..... How does a Lightsaber fair against adamantium????? Could a light saber cut through it? If it doesnt, then does the claw pass through the light or physically bang against the saber????

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MAZAHS117

@TitanTempest..That's always been debatable..Some say a lightsaber can't damage adamantium, while other think it can...I personally feel if adamantium can be molded into different forms (i.e. swords, claws, armor) then it seems super-heat can effect it, which is exactly what a lightsaber is...super-heated energy...Maybe it won't go thru it like a hot knife thru butter, but I feel a lightsaber could damage adamantium...Unfortunately we've yet to see a Star Wars/Marvel cross-over to confirm this tho...Maybe now that Disney owns both we'll see it someday

Avatar image for imboredletsdebate
ImBoredLetsDebate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AverageMan said:

It has (force choking) been done multiple times actually.The times I can think of off the top of my head; in the SW:TOR cinematic(s), in the beginning of TESB when Vader chokes the Republic solider, and when he chokes one of the Empire commanders in the meeting (think this was TESB as well). The reason you never see him do it in a fight is that he is always fighting force users and the vast majority, if not all, of force users (past padawan) know how to block it.

@SHAZAM117 said:

@TitanTempest..That's always been debatable..Some say a lightsaber can't damage adamantium, while other think it can...I personally feel if adamantium can be molded into different forms (i.e. swords, claws, armor) then it seems super-heat can effect it, which is exactly what a lightsaber is...super-heated energy...Maybe it won't go thru it like a hot knife thru butter, but I feel a lightsaber could damage adamantium...Unfortunately we've yet to see a Star Wars/Marvel cross-over to confirm this tho...Maybe now that Disney owns both we'll see it someday

Yea, a lot of people do like to debate it, but I think the general consensus is that adamantium is basically the same metal as what a vibrosword is made out of, so it wouldn't be able to cut through it...at least not in a realistic time to win a fight.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By MAZAHS117

@ImBoredLetsDebate..that's a good point...This is all moot anyways seeing as this doesn't have to come to physical contact for Vader to win this. Logan is melee fighter and has to get close to Vader to actually do any damage, which would be nigh impossible seeing as with a way of his hand Vader can control Logan entire body let alone choke him out....Vaders powers would have to be handi-capped for Logan to have any chance here....Welcome to the Vine btw

GodOfMischief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By GodOfMischief

Vader should win this, however if Wolverine somehow got close enough to fight him, then I think he might just win with his speed.

RedQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 6

#26  Edited By RedQueen

@Ferdelance said:

Vader wins easily

Avatar image for imboredletsdebate
ImBoredLetsDebate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SHAZAM117 said:

@ImBoredLetsDebate..that's a good point...This is all moot anyways seeing as this doesn't have to come to physical contact for Vader to win this. Logan is melee fighter and has to get close to Vader to actually do any damage, which would be nigh impossible seeing as with a way of his hand Vader can control Logan entire body let alone choke him out....Vaders powers would have to be handi-capped for Logan to have any chance here....Welcome to the Vine btw

Thanks, I've lurked for awhile, but finally decided to join today

ObeliskTheTormenter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You all made good points so I guess the conclusion is that Vader wins this, I only see Wolverine winning if he somehow went hand to hand with Vader, then the outcome would be different

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ShootingNova

Vader stomps.

@ObeliskTheTormenter said:

You all made good points so I guess the conclusion is that Vader wins this, I only see Wolverine winning if he somehow went hand to hand with Vader, then the outcome would be different

Wolverine is doing nothing if he goes hand-to-hand with Vader, he lacks the ability to even react.

"He is a former associate, yes, but --"

It happened before he could get out another word. Faster than an eyeblink. Faster than he'd seen anyone move, anyone except Yoda.

The lightsaber hadn't been there, and then it was, and the lightsaber was a blur. Vader moved without seeming to move, and the lightsaber sliced into Roan, straight into his chest. Straight into his heart.

-- Taken from Star Wars: Last of the Jedi: Secret Weapon