• 74 results
Adidas Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Adidas Demon

A vibroblade is a class of science fiction weapon that uses an ultrasonic generator attached to a bladed weapon like a knife or sword. The ultrasonic vibrations along the blade's edge allow it to cut through much denser materials than would normally be possible. Alternatively, friction from the vibrations are used to heat the blade white-hot, and the heat is the source of the increased cutting power.

Darth Maul would probably win. He can't defend himself. And The force just makes it too difficult. I think Wolverine is a better fighter though.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By warlock360

Maul is ALWAYS on rage mode ;)

Obtrusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Obtrusive

What about wolverines rage mode. Once he got into his rage mode the force would no longer be useful for predicting his movements and the siths speed would be evenly matched.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By warlock360

Obtrusive says:

"Thats a lousy argument and I am sure not true. He is just angry, there is a difference."

explain difference between anger and rage

Obtrusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Obtrusive

Thats a lousy argument and I am sure not true. He is just angry, there is a difference.

Obtrusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Obtrusive

Rage would make one faster and stronger, plus animal like instincts. Maul and his anger does not make him any stronger, plus that and the fact that he is taught to be calm and patient. This makes him no stronger and would actually make him do something stupid because he was angry. Last time you were angry did you do you do something you regretted?

Adidas Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Adidas Demon

If Darth Maul was always in "Rage Mode" he would not be ably to use the force. Or use it affectively. rage mode implies berserk, savage, hulk-esk. In which Wolverine is known for, and yes it would be very difficult to posses ones mind. While some one is in "Rage Mode" As we learned again from the hulk. When Prof. X tried to get into hulks mind but he is too raged to be affected. So If Darth Maul is in "Rage Mode" unable to take over wolverines mind. It would be very difficult for maul to win. But as i said I doubt Darth Maul is "always in rage mode" He practices the force for god's sake. I know it has to do with emotion for the dark side. But still a meditation like state. Involves concentration. And in Episode 1. If Darthy maul was in rage Mode. when the pink doors came down, Maul would have been attacking them "slightly mindlessly." Trying to get to Jin.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Darth Maul will get gutted by Wolverine. He might lose a limb or two in the process, but Maul will definitely lose his life.

Obtrusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Obtrusive

It would take an awful lot of work and some serious wounds to kill wolverine. They would probably just make each other mad.

Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Colt Python says:

"Obtrusive says:
"It would take an awful lot of work and some serious wounds to kill wolverine. They would probably just make each other mad."

If Wolverine sruvived a battle with a guy who blew the top of his body down to his skeleton with an explosion, I think he can do more than make Maul mad."

Exactly. Maul has no superhuman durability. Logan can soak up lightsaber damage (assuming Maul can hit him), but even a glancing cut will seriously incapacitate Maul.

Obtrusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Obtrusive

Thats what I thought, but there are all kinds of star wars junkies. It all comes down to the issue if a lighsaber can cut through adamantiam. I personally think it can't but that is with no evidence.

Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Given how ridiculously strong adamantium is, I don't see why it shouldn't at least have some lightsaber resistance.

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, here's a scenario : Maul holds wolvie in the air and makes it so he can't move his limbs then he chops away till wolverine dies.

Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"Oh, here's a scenario : Maul holds wolvie in the air and makes it so he can't move his limbs then he chops away till wolverine dies."

Except that a) there's no evidence that Maul has the telekinetic strength to do that, and b) that isn't something he'd do. He has know way of knowing what Logan's abilities are, so he'll just charge at him and try to cut him down with his lightsaber, like he always does. That will be his first and last mistake.

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alexander Anderson says:

"Legendary Bio Vishanti says:
"Oh, here's a scenario : Maul holds wolvie in the air and makes it so he can't move his limbs then he chops away till wolverine dies."
Except that a) there's no evidence that Maul has the telekinetic strength to do that, and b) that isn't something he'd do. He has know way of knowing what Logan's abilities are, so he'll just charge at him and try to cut him down with his lightsaber, like he always does. That will be his first and last mistake."

Wolverine isn't that bright and will instantly pull his claws out and say something gay like, "C'mere Bub". That's when Maul blasts him then does the scenario. :p

Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Alexander Anderson says:
Except that a) there's no evidence that Maul has the telekinetic strength to do that, and b) that isn't something he'd do. He has know way of knowing what Logan's abilities are, so he'll just charge at him and try to cut him down with his lightsaber, like he always does. That will be his first and last mistake."

Wolverine isn't that bright and will instantly pull his claws out and say something gay like, "C'mere Bub". That's when Maul blasts him then does the scenario. :p"

Actually, Wolverine is extremely intelligent, probably much more intelligent than Maul, who's ridiculously arrogant and brutish. Logan will pop his claws, say something tough. Maul will activate his lightsaber, go for him. Wolverine dodges the first strike, takes off Maul's arm. Game Over.

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alexander Anderson says:

Wolverine isn't that bright and will instantly pull his claws out and say something gay like, "C'mere Bub". That's when Maul blasts him then does the scenario. :p"
Actually, Wolverine is extremely intelligent, probably much more intelligent than Maul, who's ridiculously arrogant and brutish. Logan will pop his claws, say something tough. Maul will activate his lightsaber, go for him. Wolverine dodges the first strike, takes off Maul's arm. Game Over. "

Oh, and who says he won't use the force?

Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because that's not how Maul fights. His specialty is combat, and that's what he focuses his training on. If this was Logan vs. Yoda, then your scenario might be accurate. But Maul doesn't put much stock in Force powers as long as he has a lightsaber.

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alexander Anderson says:

"Because that's not how Maul fights. His specialty is combat, and that's what he focuses his training on. If this was Logan vs. Yoda, then your scenario might be accurate. But Maul doesn't put much stock in Force powers as long as he has a lightsaber."

He'd still use it. I'm not saying he'd do everything I said he'd do, I'm saying he COULD do that.

Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Because that's not how Maul fights. His specialty is combat, and that's what he focuses his training on. If this was Logan vs. Yoda, then your scenario might be accurate. But Maul doesn't put much stock in Force powers as long as he has a lightsaber."

He'd still use it. I'm not saying he'd do everything I said he'd do, I'm saying he COULD do that."

That's debatable, since he's never done anything like that. But regardless, the point is that he won't do it. He's a warrior. He'd never use a cheap technique like that when he could meet a strong opponent blade to blade.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Andferne

Maul was far from a simple brute. There are 2 novels that hel prove that points as well as other sources. The movie really just shows his brute side and thats what majority of the people think of him.

He much like Anikan built a 3po unit from old parts, except Maul added his own modifications to his makeing it a killing machine in its own right. He was a excellant tracker, and hand picked by Palpatine to train as his first attack against the jedi order.

Do not get me wrong Wolverine is good but extremely over rated. Maul is physically better and can even use the force to enchance this more. They are both great trackers and tacticans when it comes to the art of war.

If Maul was not able to use the force in this fight then it would be a close fight. But if he can use it then Logan stands no chance. Theres too much at Mauls disposal for him to compete with.

Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Andferne says:

"Maul was far from a simple brute. There are 2 novels that hel prove that points as well as other sources. The movie really just shows his brute side and thats what majority of the people think of him.He much like Anikan built a 3po unit from old parts, except Maul added his own modifications to his makeing it a killing machine in its own right. He was a excellant tracker, and hand picked by Palpatine to train as his first attack against the jedi order.Do not get me wrong Wolverine is good but extremely over rated. Maul is physically better and can even use the force to enchance this more. They are both great trackers and tacticans when it comes to the art of war.If Maul was not able to use the force in this fight then it would be a close fight. But if he can use it then Logan stands no chance. Theres too much at Mauls disposal for him to compete with."

Maul's very good at what he does, and within those limits he's very intelligent, but in the end he's just Palpatine's trained dog. Wolverine has fought plenty of smart, skilled opponents, and he's not blinded by hate, arrogance and the Dark Side the way Maul is. I'm sure Maul would be an impressive enough Force user if he chose to use his full potential, but he doesn't. He's a bloodthirsty, cocky, half-mad animal who only thinks what Palpatine tells him to think and only does what Palpatine tells him to do. He won't use the full power of the Force against Logan because he won't feel that he has to. He'll assume Logan is just another useless grunt with no Force-sensitivity and will try to cut him down. And then he'll die. Logan's fast enough to keep up with Maul, more than strong enough, with comparable fighting abilities and a healing factor far more potent than anything Maul has ever encountered.

Adidas Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Adidas Demon

Thank you, Andferne.

SnakeEyes4597

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers