lionheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lionheart

no prep time both in most recent forms meaning not classic or anything old

wolverine is pissed off at daredevil and he finds him on a new york city rooftop no boundaries

who wins

PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By PRIMAV3RA

wolverine duh i mean just the fact that wolverine heals so fast, but wolverine tends to lie on strength instead of strength and intelligence if he was to get ignorant( which he does often) then he might lose.

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Hawk

Did you forget that Wolverine is a ninja! With claws! lol

Clobberstomp.

Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Virago

Yeah, I mean if the Hulk can hospitalize DD, what do you think Wolverine's going to do?

Leroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Leroy

Also, Wolverine doesn't really need to prepare himself. He's never going to not have his claws.

Daredevil is going to know Wolverine is coming, though, and he's pretty fast. I don't know if he's faster than Wolverine.

I give it to the Canadian.
Ace High

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ace High

They fight in Wolverine: Enemy of the State and Daredevil beats him up. So thats the end of that one.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Ace High said:
"They fight in Wolverine: Enemy of the State and Daredevil beats him up. So thats the end of that one.
"
I tired to use this quite a while ago and people told me it was useless because Wolverine was brainwashed..I don't know that being brainwashed takes away from your fighting skill or your powers but that's what I was told..I think it was Gambler or Buckshot who said this.I believe that fight is completely useable.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Virago said:
"Yeah, I mean if the Hulk can hospitalize DD, what do you think Wolverine's going to do?"
This is the worst explanation ever.
Ace High

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ace High

Really? Well he managed to take out more of less the whole of the Fantastic Four in the same arc. So I doubt his fighting prowess was hampered to any real extent.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Ace High said:
"Really? Well he managed to take out more of less the whole of the Fantastic Four in the same arc. So I doubt his fighting prowess was hampered to any real extent.
"
Agreed.
Avatar image for xxxrated_r_superstarxxx
xXxRated_R_SuperstarxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think DD can take him.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Daredevil wins.

Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By Meteorite

Daredevil would have a decent chance if he used his agility to dodge Wolverine and didn't make any mistakes, but if Wolverine went into a beserker rage then Daredevil's shish kebab.

Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Virago
Vance Astro said:
"Virago said:
"Yeah, I mean if the Hulk can hospitalize DD, what do you think Wolverine's going to do?"
This is the worst explanation ever."
Wolverine can regenerate, Daredevil can do fancy backflips with a stick. When Danner first turned into Hulk, it took him all of three pages to code DD. So if a huge brute with little experience as a superhero can disarm Murdoch, what do you think a self-healing, clawed, and experienced X-Man would do? Kill. Daredevil.

Daredevil loses.

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By G'bandit

i go to daredevil cause anger blinds the soul and daredevil is really calm..also wolverine yells when he attacks giving daredevil advantage.... i think he can beat him..

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16  Edited By pixelized

DD

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Virago said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Virago said:
This is the worst explanation ever."
Wolverine can regenerate, Daredevil can do fancy backflips with a stick. When Danner first turned into Hulk, it took him all of three pages to code DD. So if a huge brute with little experience as a superhero can disarm Murdoch, what do you think a self-healing, clawed, and experienced X-Man would do? Kill. Daredevil.

Daredevil loses.

"

Hulk beat Wolverine too....so again,your explanation is retarded.Wolverine only survives fights with the Hulk because he can regen...Even Iron Man has had his way with Wolverine.

Besides DD already beat Wolverine and you don't seem to know what he can do.
Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Virago
Vance Astro said:

Hulk beat Wolverine too....so again,your explanation is retarded.Wolverine only survives fights with the Hulk because he can regen...Even Iron Man has had his way with Wolverine.

Besides DD already beat Wolverine and you don't seem to know what he can do."
You're totally right, Vance. Why don't we all just stop voicing our opinions and let you tell us what to think. 
I need a clove.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Virago said:
"Vance Astro said:

Besides DD already beat Wolverine and you don't seem to know what he can do."
You're totally right, Vance. Why don't we all just stop voicing our opinions and let you tell us what to think. 
I need a clove.
"
Well this is a battle thread.There really isn't much room for opinion.A character either wins or he doesn't..I'm not telling you what to think,I'm telling you what's logical.You don't have to go with if you don't want but DD already won this fight.
NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By NightFang3

I say Wolverine wins this fight.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Vrakmul

Is this fight to the death or not?  Because that can completely decide the winner on it's own.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By King_Saturn
I think Daredevil wins here. I believe he may have beaten Wolverine before I am not sure though
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Vrakmul

If not to the death dare devil wins, if to the death, then it's more tricky.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#24  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
Vance Astro said:
"Ace High said:
"They fight in Wolverine: Enemy of the State and Daredevil beats him up. So thats the end of that one.
"
I tired to use this quite a while ago and people told me it was useless because Wolverine was brainwashed..I don't know that being brainwashed takes away from your fighting skill or your powers but that's what I was told..I think it was Gambler or Buckshot who said this.I believe that fight is completely useable."
For the record, I didn't say it was useless. I said, "Don't know how impaired he was, I just don't like it when the only evidence for one character winning comes from a fight where the other isn't in their right mind." I don't agree with deciding every future victory off the outcome of a single fight (just because you win once doesn't mean you always will), but if you're going to do that, at least pick one where both of them were in complete control of themselves. Forever further fleshed it out with, "If youre brainwashed you may or may not be using your normal abilities, your normal instincts in that fight. You might be fighting the control of your mind or you might not have your full mental faculties. There are lots of things that could limit you as a fighter if you are brainwashed. Not that you are definitely and automatically limited, but it is possible that you would be."
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Buckshot said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ace High said:
"
I tired to use this quite a while ago and people told me it was useless because Wolverine was brainwashed..I don't know that being brainwashed takes away from your fighting skill or your powers but that's what I was told..I think it was Gambler or Buckshot who said this.I believe that fight is completely useable."
For the record, I didn't say it was useless. I said, "Don't know how impaired he was, I just don't like it when the only evidence for one character winning comes from a fight where the other isn't in their right mind." I don't agree with deciding every future victory off the outcome of a single fight (just because you win once doesn't mean you always will), but if you're going to do that, at least pick one where both of them were in complete control of themselves. Forever further fleshed it out with, "If youre brainwashed you may or may not be using your normal abilities, your normal instincts in that fight. You might be fighting the control of your mind or you might not have your full mental faculties. There are lots of things that could limit you as a fighter if you are brainwashed. Not that you are definitely and automatically limited, but it is possible that you would be.""
Ok,I agree with that but Wolverine did take on the F4 by himself in Wolverine:Enemy of the State and he didn't exactly lose.I would say he's fighting just fine.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
This Wolverine ISN'T brainwashed.
This Wolverine ISN'T brainwashed.

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By venom hybrid

Wolverine should win he can go toe to toe with cap and is one of the greatest martial artists in Marvel and his hits would hurt a lot more than DD's

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
venom hybrid said:
"Wolverine should win he can go toe to toe with cap and is one of the greatest martial artists in Marvel and his hits would hurt a lot more than DD's"
Checkmate
Checkmate

You were saying?
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#29  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
Vance Astro said:
Ok,I agree with that but Wolverine did take on the F4 by himself in Wolverine:Enemy of the State and he didn't exactly lose.I would say he's fighting just fine.
"
And none of the F4 are skilled fighters like Daredevil. It's not the same kind of fight.

Vance Astro said:
"venom hybrid said:
"Wolverine should win he can go toe to toe with cap and is one of the greatest martial artists in Marvel and his hits would hurt a lot more than DD's"
Checkmate
Checkmate

You were saying?
"
Did you read that? Does Cap look like he was treating this as if it were a real fight? I think the fact that he says it was just an exhibition and talking instead of hitting back should answer that for you.
Ziggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Ziggy

I still say wolveriene wins this. I am not sure where that came from but from the look of it Cap wasn't going full force. Looks like he was trying to convince him to stop.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Wolverine ftw.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Ziggy said:
"I still say wolveriene wins this. I am not sure where that came from but from the look of it Cap wasn't going full force. Looks like he was trying to convince him to stop.
"
Your not basing your argument on anything....Daredevil seems to be a better fighter than Wolverine.He has beaten and stalemated people who have beaten Wolverine.He has a radar sense,that reacts faster than the Spider-Sense.Even if Cap wasn't giving it his all here,DD has fought him more than once and to my knowledge he didn't win them all but he hasn't lost either.So where is your case for Wolverine?
Ebony Bishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Ebony Bishop

Daredevil's radar sense isn't faster than the Spider-Sense. That's illogical. It's based on the speed of sound, which takes time to travel, versus an instinctual reaction.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Ebony Bishop said:
"Daredevil's radar sense isn't faster than the Spider-Sense. That's illogical. It's based on the speed of sound, which takes time to travel, versus an instinctual reaction.

"
I have scans to prove it...
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Daredevil wins.

MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By MAJESTY

Wolverine vs a blind guy? ummm Wolverine wins here.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
MAJESTY said:
"Wolverine vs a blind guy? ummm Wolverine wins here.
"

He's blind but he sees better than Wolverine.
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#38  Edited By Korg

I say Wolverine simply because I don't see Murdock incapacitating him. I don't think he has the power for a knock-out, and he definitely isn't going to kill him. Advantage: Logan. Vance, how do you see Daredevil pulling this off? I haven't read Enemy of the State, what happened there?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Korg said:
"I say Wolverine simply because I don't see Murdock incapacitating him. I don't think he has the power for a knock-out, and he definitely isn't going to kill him. Advantage: Logan. Vance, how do you see Daredevil pulling this off? I haven't read Enemy of the State, what happened there?"

In Wolverine:Enemy of the State...Wolverine was brainwahed fighting DD and DD used his surroundings...He started by punting Wolverine through a wall,later he hit Wolverine so hard in the hard in the face wth a dumbell.."it cleared his head".He then fell on a sword...

DD could do this a number of ways.There are weapons all over...he doesn't have to use his Billy Clubs.I have seen him use a sewer top like Cap's shield,bouncing it off of people and walls.He could also grab Wolverine's arms while his claws are out and push them into his neck and face.
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Korg

I don't see him grabbing Wolverine's arms and redirecting his caws. He's not strong enough. Also, none of the things you listed would incapacitate him for the win, unless you count him falling on a sword under dubious circumstances.

Ebony Bishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Ebony Bishop
Vance Astro said:
"Korg said:
"I say Wolverine simply because I don't see Murdock incapacitating him. I don't think he has the power for a knock-out, and he definitely isn't going to kill him. Advantage: Logan. Vance, how do you see Daredevil pulling this off? I haven't read Enemy of the State, what happened there?"

In Wolverine:Enemy of the State...Wolverine was brainwahed fighting DD and DD used his surroundings...He started by punting Wolverine through a wall,later he hit Wolverine so hard in the hard in the face wth a dumbell.."it cleared his head".He then fell on a sword...

DD could do this a number of ways.There are weapons all over...he doesn't have to use his Billy Clubs.I have seen him use a sewer top like Cap's shield,bouncing it off of people and walls.He could also grab Wolverine's arms while his claws are out and push them into his neck and face."
Daredevil is nowhere near Wolverine's strength level, so he's not pushing his claws into Wolvie's face. Plus, even if he managed it, how much penetration could he get? What is there, an inch, maybe of flesh before hitting skull? Which, in Wolverine's case, is Adamantium-coated? So, he'd get a bunch of shallow cuts on his face. Nice. Truly beaten, huh?

In a true battle between these two, Wolverine outclasses Daredevil. In all honesty, they're probably equal in fighting skill, which gives the edge to the guy with the faster reflexes, who is stronger, and better armed. Wolverine's senses are the equal of all of Daredevil's, with the exception of the radar-sense, but that's not an edge. Even in the dark, Wolverine's other senses keep him aware of his surroundings.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
"Vance Astro said:
"Korg said:

DD could do this a number of ways.There are weapons all over...he doesn't have to use his Billy Clubs.I have seen him use a sewer top like Cap's shield,bouncing it off of people and walls.He could also grab Wolverine's arms while his claws are out and push them into his neck and face."
Daredevil is nowhere near Wolverine's strength level, so he's not pushing his claws into Wolvie's face. Plus, even if he managed it, how much penetration could he get? What is there, an inch, maybe of flesh before hitting skull? Which, in Wolverine's case, is Adamantium-coated? So, he'd get a bunch of shallow cuts on his face. Nice. Truly beaten, huh?

In a true battle between these two, Wolverine outclasses Daredevil. In all honesty, they're probably equal in fighting skill, which gives the edge to the guy with the faster reflexes, who is stronger, and better armed. Wolverine's senses are the equal of all of Daredevil's, with the exception of the radar-sense, but that's not an edge. Even in the dark, Wolverine's other senses keep him aware of his surroundings.
"

1.Can't admantium claws cut Adamantium?

2.Daredevil is not equal to Wolverine in fighting skill.He has easily beaten or gone up against people who have man-handled Wolverine on occasion.

3.Wolverine's sense's being on DD's level is argueable.he's always in the dark.He's blind.
Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Virago
Korg said:
"I don't see him grabbing Wolverine's arms and redirecting his caws. He's not strong enough. Also, none of the things you listed would incapacitate him for the win, unless you count him falling on a sword under dubious circumstances."
Thank you, Korg. Agreed.
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Korg

Adamantium bullets have failed to pierce Logan's skull. Also, DD just doesn't have the strength necessary to force one through the other. If I have a steel knife I don't have the power to drive it through an inch of solid steel.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Korg said:
"Adamantium bullets have failed to pierce Logan's skull. Also, DD just doesn't have the strength necessary to force one through the other. If I have a steel knife I don't have the power to drive it through an inch of solid steel."
Right..however I think DD can knock him out or tie him up.Both or one of DD's Billy Clubs has a steel Cable in them.If he were to get the cable around him collapsing his arms at his sides..he couldn't break free.DD definately has the speed to do it.
Ebony Bishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Ebony Bishop

DD's not faster than Logan -- Logan is easily his equal, or better. And who is it that can easily beat Wolverine, but Daredevil can beat?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Ebony Bishop said:
"DD's not faster than Logan -- Logan is easily his equal, or better. And who is it that can easily beat Wolverine, but Daredevil can beat?
"
You mean Daredevil has beat? Sabretooth and Deadpool,Spider-Man..I can keep going if you want.
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Korg

I don't think a steel cable is going to keep wolverine restrained for any significant amount of time. I also don't think he could knock Wolverine out with a billy club.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Korg

Wolverine has cut through himself to sever restraints before. I don't think a thin steel cable is going to keep him tied up very long. He has the strength to dig them into his flesh enough to gain slack and either cut them or just wrestle his way out.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Korg said:
"Wolverine has cut through himself to sever restraints before. I don't think a thin steel cable is going to keep him tied up very long. He has the strength to dig them into his flesh enough to gain slack and either cut them or just wrestle his way out."

How can you cut through something with claws that come out of your hands,when you arms are bound to your sides? He can't wrestle his way out..He's not that strong....