Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#151  Edited By claws
Static Shock said:
"claws said:
"you know its hard to tell sarcasm on the computer right?..."
I've never had that problem.

well i have sometimes because no one has ever gave an sign that they were being sarcastic
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By Static Shock
claws said:
"well i have sometimes because no one has ever gave an sign that they were being sarcastic "
You don't need one. :)
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#153  Edited By Lantern Prime

This battle is simple to figure out

Long Range: Cyclops easily

Close range/H2h: Wolverine easily

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By pixelized
Lantern Prime said:
"This battle is simple to figure outLong Range: Cyclops easilyClose range/H2h: Wolverine easily"
it's a battle to the death, and it's set up so that cyclops can't win.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Lantern Prime
pixelized said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"This battle is simple to figure outLong Range: Cyclops easilyClose range/H2h: Wolverine easily"
it's a battle to the death, and it's set up so that cyclops can't win."
I checked back to the old comments and haven't found anything were Cykes can't win this.
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By pixelized
Lantern Prime said:
"pixelized said:
"Lantern Prime said:
it's a battle to the death, and it's set up so that cyclops can't win."
I checked back to the old comments and haven't found anything were Cykes can't win this."
the only way to kill wolverine is with the muramasa blade, Cyclops doesn't have that, ergo, cyclops can't win.
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By claws
John Valentine said:
"The fight takes place within the ruins of the old X-Mansion at Westchester, at dawn.

Both Wolverine and Cyclops are of their current 616-incarnations, and both are engaged in a fight to the death.

Note: The weather is varied and liable to change, there are no other people around to harm, and Cyclops is not in possession of the Muramasa blade.

Who wins and why?

Give your reasoning.

Cyclops.
Cyclops.
vs.
Wolverine.
Wolverine.
"

now tell me how cyclops wins now
John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By John Valentine
pixelized said:
"there's only one way, and cyclops isn't equipped with it. "

He is :) - read the opening post.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Static Shock
John Valentine said:
"He is :) - read the opening post."
It says he doesn't have it.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#160  Edited By castleking
castleking said:
"
whack pimp slap
whack pimp slap
"

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

The OP is obviously poorly thought out, since Wolverine wins by default in the given scenario.  Adding 'knockout' or 'incapacitation' to the victory conditions results in a reliable Cyke victory.

numba1assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By numba1assassin

Ive already posted this, and therefore i will post it again because obviously some of you haven't read all of the posts.

Cyclops has beaten wolverine so many times over that i wonder why people even try defending wolverine anymore. I understand that he may be your favorite x-men, but you have to accept his weaknesses and the fact that there are many x-men that can kill him. Especially Cyclops.

Cyclops is a master strategist, almost to the point that it should be noted as a mutant power. But lets start out by pointing out Wolverines weakness:

Yes Wolverine has Adamantium bones, but he still has regular cartilage, tendons and ligaments. In age of apocalypse cyclops shot off wolverines hand. Many say that it was at the joint; well then that is the KEY. Wolverines entire body is full of joints, especially his SPINE, and the cartilage in between his vertebrae. If they were adamantium, then wolverine wouldn't be able to move, the fact that he can move at all is proof that in between his vertebrae are regular cartilage disks.

With regular cartilage disks, Wolverine can be decapitated, torn in half, ripped apart, burned to death. Even enough blunt force can cause limbs to be impacted off of a human body by the joints. Any mutant that can concentrate a force to any joint can decapitate Wolverine, and Cyclops can do this from any range, with pinpoint accuracy. That fact that no-one has done it before goes to show that Wolverine's greatest mutant power is luck. WOLVERINE IS ONE LUCKY BASTARD.

The battle begins by Wolverine lunging with full force at Cyclops. Or maybe Wolverine lunging in a different direction to avoid a blast; but to no avail. Cyclops at the same time unleashes a strong optic blast the length and width of a football field. This catches wolverine regardless of the direction that wolverine jumps, and puts him to the ground. once on the ground, Cyclops immediatly directs pinpointed optic blasts at wolverines legs (knees or hips) severing them from his body. Wolverine now legless attempts to move with his hands but cyclops shoots off wolverine's arms (at the elbow or shoulder). Now with no arms or legs, cyclops watches Wolverine beg for his life as his body heals up the holes where his arms and legs used to be. Cyclops then shoots Wolverine in the neck decapitating his head at the 3rd vertebrae. Wolverine is now dead, but Cyclops decides to claim Wolverines bones as trophies so he flays wolverines remaining flesh from his bones.

Whatever scenerio that you would like to use, cyclops wins by decapitating Wolverine at the 3rd vetebrae (or the 2nd, or 4th).

Cyclops can outsmart wolverine no matter which tactic that Wolverine decides to employ. This can be proven by the scans found on this forum, and additional that i can provide if you would like.

The truth of the matter is that any Mutant that can decapitate or rip apart wolverine from the vertebrae can win.

Here is a list of Xmen that can kill Wolverine, and how often
[u]Storm (100%)-[/u]using lighting to fry wolverine's flesh and cartilage while flying in air which wolverine cant reach
[u]Jean Grey[/u] -telekineses is strong enough to rip wolverine in half from any point along the spine, or she and crush wolverines brain from within his skull while flying in air
[u]Iceman (90%)[/u] - Iceman can freeze then deep freeze Wolverine flesh, to the point of sub-zero. Then any punch will shatter his body leaving his bones behind. Or any type of sharp ice blade can decapitate wolverine at any vertebrae
[u]Colossus (65%) [/u]- Strong enough to rip Wolverine limbs from his body, or tear him apart from the spine.
[u]Psylocke (85%)[/u] - Psylock can incapacitate Wolverine with mental attack, then use her swords to decapitate wolverine at any vertebrae
[u]Rogue (70%)[/u] - Rogue is strong enough to rip Wolverine apart at any point along the spine, she may need to incapacitate him by touching him first
[u]Emma Frost (100%)[/u] - Wolverine cant hurt emma cuz she is diamond. But Emma can leave him brainless with a mental attack

Wolverine can defeat the following X-men
Gambit (95%)
Jubilee (100%)
Beast (92%) - beast is strong enough to rip off Wolverine's limbs
Nightcrawler (92%) nightcrawler can use his sword to decapitate him
Archangel (100%)- It is in Archangel's best interest to just fly away and concede. But there is an unlikely possibility that Archangel's razor's can sever some of wolverine joints

But the truth is that Wolverine no longer has a healing factor because the Phalanx covenant has removed it. Wolverine no longer has adamantium because Magneto has removed it from his bones. Wolverine is now useless. I completely understand that he may be your favorite, but you really need to stop defending him in these showdowns

Lastly, Cyclops doesn't need the stupid Masamune sword. Someone explain to me how the Masamune sword can kill Wolverine? Let me guess, he can decapitate Wolverine at the neck, right. Slice through one of the discs in between his vertebrae. CYCLOPS CAN DO THE SAME THING. Get over it you Logan Fanboys. You guys have been brainwashed by all this wolverine Queer loving propaganda.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By pixelized

the Muramasa blade is the only thing that can negate his healing factor, which is what will kill him.

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By claws

claws said:

"John Valentine said:
"The fight takes place within the ruins of the old X-Mansion at Westchester, at dawn.

Both Wolverine and Cyclops are of their current 616-incarnations, and both are engaged in a fight to the death.

Note: The weather is varied and liable to change, there are no other people around to harm, and Cyclops is not in possession of the Muramasa blade.

Who wins and why?

Give your reasoning.

Cyclops.
Cyclops.
vs.
Wolverine.
Wolverine.
"
now tell me how cyclops wins now"

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Static Shock
numba1assassin said:
"

Ive already posted this, and therefore i will post it again because obviously some of you haven't read all of the posts.

Cyclops has beaten wolverine so many times over that i wonder why people even try defending wolverine anymore. I understand that he may be your favorite x-men, but you have to accept his weaknesses and the fact that there are many x-men that can kill him. Especially Cyclops.

Cyclops is a master strategist, almost to the point that it should be noted as a mutant power. But lets start out by pointing out Wolverines weakness:

Yes Wolverine has Adamantium bones, but he still has regular cartilage, tendons and ligaments. In age of apocalypse cyclops shot off wolverines hand. Many say that it was at the joint; well then that is the KEY. Wolverines entire body is full of joints, especially his SPINE, and the cartilage in between his vertebrae. If they were adamantium, then wolverine wouldn't be able to move, the fact that he can move at all is proof that in between his vertebrae are regular cartilage disks.

With regular cartilage disks, Wolverine can be decapitated, torn in half, ripped apart, burned to death. Even enough blunt force can cause limbs to be impacted off of a human body by the joints. Any mutant that can concentrate a force to any joint can decapitate Wolverine, and Cyclops can do this from any range, with pinpoint accuracy. That fact that no-one has done it before goes to show that Wolverine's greatest mutant power is luck. WOLVERINE IS ONE LUCKY BASTARD.

The battle begins by Wolverine lunging with full force at Cyclops. Or maybe Wolverine lunging in a different direction to avoid a blast; but to no avail. Cyclops at the same time unleashes a strong optic blast the length and width of a football field. This catches wolverine regardless of the direction that wolverine jumps, and puts him to the ground. once on the ground, Cyclops immediatly directs pinpointed optic blasts at wolverines legs (knees or hips) severing them from his body. Wolverine now legless attempts to move with his hands but cyclops shoots off wolverine's arms (at the elbow or shoulder). Now with no arms or legs, cyclops watches Wolverine beg for his life as his body heals up the holes where his arms and legs used to be. Cyclops then shoots Wolverine in the neck decapitating his head at the 3rd vertebrae. Wolverine is now dead, but Cyclops decides to claim Wolverines bones as trophies so he flays wolverines remaining flesh from his bones.

Whatever scenerio that you would like to use, cyclops wins by decapitating Wolverine at the 3rd vetebrae (or the 2nd, or 4th).

Cyclops can outsmart wolverine no matter which tactic that Wolverine decides to employ. This can be proven by the scans found on this forum, and additional that i can provide if you would like.

The truth of the matter is that any Mutant that can decapitate or rip apart wolverine from the vertebrae can win.

Here is a list of Xmen that can kill Wolverine, and how often
[u]Storm (100%)-[/u]using lighting to fry wolverine's flesh and cartilage while flying in air which wolverine cant reach
[u]Jean Grey[/u] -telekineses is strong enough to rip wolverine in half from any point along the spine, or she and crush wolverines brain from within his skull while flying in air
[u]Iceman (90%)[/u] - Iceman can freeze then deep freeze Wolverine flesh, to the point of sub-zero. Then any punch will shatter his body leaving his bones behind. Or any type of sharp ice blade can decapitate wolverine at any vertebrae
[u]Colossus (65%) [/u]- Strong enough to rip Wolverine limbs from his body, or tear him apart from the spine.
[u]Psylocke (85%)[/u] - Psylock can incapacitate Wolverine with mental attack, then use her swords to decapitate wolverine at any vertebrae
[u]Rogue (70%)[/u] - Rogue is strong enough to rip Wolverine apart at any point along the spine, she may need to incapacitate him by touching him first
[u]Emma Frost (100%)[/u] - Wolverine cant hurt emma cuz she is diamond. But Emma can leave him brainless with a mental attack

Wolverine can defeat the following X-men
Gambit (95%)
Jubilee (100%)
Beast (92%) - beast is strong enough to rip off Wolverine's limbs
Nightcrawler (92%) nightcrawler can use his sword to decapitate him
Archangel (100%)- It is in Archangel's best interest to just fly away and concede. But there is an unlikely possibility that Archangel's razor's can sever some of wolverine joints

But the truth is that Wolverine no longer has a healing factor because the Phalanx covenant has removed it. Wolverine no longer has adamantium because Magneto has removed it from his bones. Wolverine is now useless. I completely understand that he may be your favorite, but you really need to stop defending him in these showdowns

Lastly, Cyclops doesn't need the stupid Masamune sword. Someone explain to me how the Masamune sword can kill Wolverine? Let me guess, he can decapitate Wolverine at the neck, right. Slice through one of the discs in between his vertebrae. CYCLOPS CAN DO THE SAME THING. Get over it you Logan Fanboys. You guys have been brainwashed by all this wolverine Queer loving propaganda.

"
You have way too much time on your hands. It's like you you've turn the scenario into role-playing game.
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By claws

serious hate towards wolverine on the vine

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Andferne
numba1assassin said:
"Wolverine's greatest mutant power is luck."
I like this the most out of that entire post. :P

Seriously though, I can agree with a good portion of your post, but some of the stuff towards the bottom is incorrect. I do agree however that Cyclops can still defeat Wolverine under these circumstances and hopefully by this weekend and write up my post for why. You touched on some key factors I was going to say.
numba1assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By numba1assassin

Read my post above

"this is to the death, there's only one way for wolverine to die, the opening post says Cyclops doesn't have it, ergo, Cyclops can't win."

numba1assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By numba1assassin

It doesn't matter if the sword can inhibit his healing factor, Cyclops will decapitate wolverine at any one of his vertebrae, therefore there is nothing for him to regenerate. plus Wolverine doesn't have a healing factor anymore because it was removed by the phalanx covenant.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By pixelized
numba1assassin said:
"It doesn't matter if the sword can inhibit his healing factor, Cyclops will decapitate wolverine at any one of his vertebrae, therefore there is nothing for him to regenerate. plus Wolverine doesn't have a healing factor anymore because it was removed by the phalanx covenant."
this is comical.
numba1assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By numba1assassin

You must be the most hardcore Wolverine Fanboy ever. You just can't handle common sense can you.

It is proof that Cyclops Shot off wolverine's hand in Age of Apocalypse. Set aside the fact that Cyclops can pulverize Adamantium. If cyclops shot off his hand at the joint, what stops Cyclops from being able to shoot Wolverine in any one of his other Joints. Especially any joint along the spine?

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By pixelized
numba1assassin said:
"You must be the most hardcore Wolverine Fanboy ever.
this is so true.

numba1assassin said:
You just can't handle common sense can you.
this is also true.

numba1assassin said:
 It is proof that Cyclops Shot off wolverine's hand in Age of Apocalypse.
Earth 295 charcaters feats have zero relevance in a 616 fight.

numba1assassin said:
If cyclops shot off his hand at the joint, what stops Cyclops from being able to shoot Wolverine in any one of his other Joints. Especially any joint along the spine?"
too bad Wolverine has already lost his head and has had it reattach itself.

numba1assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By numba1assassin

Wolverine has already lost his head and has had it reattached?

Prove this.

Secondly, regardless if the feat was accomplished in Earth 295 it has complete relevance in Earth 616. Cyclops shot off his hand and can therefore be accomplished in any Universe. His optic blast is now different, and its intensity is also no different.

But lets go ahead and entertain this giant pile of bullshit that you have bestowed upon us .
Are you saying that wolverine's body can somehow get back up and reattach the head that has been severed off at the vertebrae.

Are you trying to say that after Cyclops not only shoots off Wolverines head at any one of the discs on Wolverines spine, after cyclops flays all flesh and brain on wolverines skull. Sends all of Wolverines remaining body parts to the four corners of the Earth, and shoots his rib cage into space; that somehow Wolverine's head and body parts will somehow start reattaching itself.

the Vica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By the Vica
numba1assassin said:
"

Prove this.

Secondly, regardless if the feat was accomplished in Earth 295 it has complete relevance in Earth 616. Cyclops shot off his hand and can therefore be accomplished in any Universe. His optic blast is now different, and its intensity is also no different.

But lets go ahead and entertain this giant pile of bullshit that you have bestowed upon us .
Are you saying that wolverine's body can somehow get back up and reattach the head that has been severed off at the vertebrae.

Are you trying to say that after Cyclops not only shoots off Wolverines head at any one of the discs on Wolverines spine, after cyclops flays all flesh and brain on wolverines skull. Sends all of Wolverines remaining body parts to the four corners of the Earth, and shoots his rib cage into space; that somehow Wolverine's head and body parts will somehow start reattaching itself.

"
Yup. Cuz he's Wolverine.

Naw, I actually find myself agreeing with you. Seems perfectly logical. (Although logic rarely applies in comics...) Although the whole 'It can be accomplished in any universe' is kinda not true... Other than that I agree with pretty much everything you've said.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#175  Edited By The_Martian
numba1assassin said:
"

"
Untrue. Things that happen inn one Universe cannot be used for feats for the same character in another Universe. It would have had to happened in 616 to have any effect on 616 characters.
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By pixelized
numba1assassin said:
"

Prove this.

"

Vroooooooooooooom
Vroooooooooooooom

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By castleking

wolverine should be able to avoid cyke moderate level blast.  also even if cyke hit him with his best shot he shouldnt be able to ko wolverine. a lot of the scans showing cyke winning in the danger room is because the fight is ended the minute cyke gets the upper hand, not because he is able to kill or ko wolverine.

numba1assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By numba1assassin

Although i commend you on being able to provide the proof, and yes it has now added to my own comic knowledge my arguments still stand.
Lets take this more slowly:
Can Cyclops manipulate the size and shape of his optic blast?
Yes, therefore Cyclops can fire an optic blast the length and width of a football field, as shown with the scan with the sentinel. This will catch Wolverine no matter which way he jumps.

Can Cyclops shoot through Cartilage?
Yes. I can break Cartilage with my bare hands. I can melt cartilage on my stove. Cyclops can shoot through steel, mountains, and many other metals including pulverize Adamantium. Therefore Cyclops can shoot through Cartilage and any other tissue that keeps bones together with little or no effort at all.

Therefore can Cyclops kill Wolverine?
Yes. Cyclops can shoot, flay, melt, sear any tissue keeping Wolverines bones together. Further, since Cyclops can flay and shoot through skin, he can complete vaporize wolverines brain through his eye sockets. With no brain, or flesh, and all of his bones completely separated, his body can not reassemble itself.

Does it matter that Cyclops shot off Wolverines hand in Universe 295?
No, the simple fact that Cyclops can Vaporize any tissue or shoot through any joint that keeps bones together is fact enough.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By castleking

well fact is that cyke cant incenerate logan's joints because its a known fact that his adamantium is bonded to his entire skeleton structure including cartilage.

numba1assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By numba1assassin

If his joints were adamantium how the hell can he even move. Joints are cartilage and tissue. if it was bone, or even metal then he wouldn't be able to move at all. Can you PLEASE explain to me how a person can move with solid state joints that are inflexible.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By castleking
numba1assassin said:
"If his joints were adamantium how the hell can he even move. Joints are cartilage and tissue. if it was bone, or even metal then he wouldn't be able to move at all. Can you PLEASE explain to me how a person can move with solid state joints that are inflexible. "
its because his skeleton is bonded at a molecular level without impeding the function of his bones and skeletal system.

you would need to get an electronic microscope to see how the molecules operate alongside the organic ones. :P
numba1assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By numba1assassin

I would also like to greatly thank pixel for proving that Wolverine can indeed be decapitated. Pixel has actually proved my point for me, that Wolverine can be decapitated by normal means.

No Caption Provided

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#183  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
numba1assassin said:
"I would also like to greatly thank pixel for proving that Wolverine can indeed be decapitated. Pixel has actually proved my point for me, that Wolverine can be decapitated by normal means.

No Caption Provided
"
Does 1610 apply to 616? I saw 1610 Wolverine get his leg ripped of and ripped in half.I don't think you can do either of those to 616 Wolverine.
numba1assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By numba1assassin
castleking said:
its because his skeleton is bonded at a molecular level without impeding the function of his bones and skeletal system. you would need to get an electronic microscope to see how the molecules operate alongside the organic ones. :P"
As much as i would like to humor this statement, that is not only not true, but also impossible. That was actually pulled out of your a$$ because you can look back at the comic book and see that the Adamantium was bonded to his skeleton.

But i will still humor you. Even though Cyclops CAN pulverize Adamantium, if i grant you your scenerio, then that means that the organic molecules would be what was vaporized. Either way, Wolverine still is decapitated

numba1assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By numba1assassin

You can pick whatever Universe you like, wolverine will still lose his limbs at the joint. Whether it was ripped off, cut off with a sword, or blasted off by Cyclops. Cartilage and tissue is still just that. If i may direct your attention to the scan below where Cyclops is shooting what used to be person, but is now just bones flying apart. This is exactly what would happen to Wolverine whether Cyclops decided to pulverize his bones or not

No Caption Provided

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By pixelized

too bad he grows back and the fight begins again.

and cyclops can't blast through adamantium.

numba1assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By numba1assassin

Are you telling me that he grew back adamantium bones?

numba1assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By numba1assassin

Also Adamantium can be melted, how do you think they got it in liquid form to fuse it to Wolverines bones. Not only that it can be sculpted. Here is proof

No Caption Provided

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By pixelized
numba1assassin said:
"Are you telling me that he grew back adamantium bones?"
where is cyclops "pulverizing" adamantium?

and his blast produce no heat, just force, so he won't be melting logan

and even if he did, it's a fight to the death... No muramasa blade = no death for wolverine.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#190  Edited By geraldthesloth
numba1assassin said:
"Also Adamantium can be melted, how do you think they got it in liquid form to fuse it to Wolverines bones. Not only that it can be sculpted. Here is proof

No Caption Provided
"
Cyclops blasts are concussive not powered on heat..
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By claws
numba1assassin said:
"Also Adamantium can be melted, how do you think they got it in liquid form to fuse it to Wolverines bones. Not only that it can be sculpted. Here is proof

No Caption Provided
"
what the hell does this have to do with anything?....
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By geraldthesloth
claws said:
"numba1assassin said:

No Caption Provided
"
what the hell does this have to do with anything?...."
He must think cyclops optic blast is heat powered
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By claws

well i still dont see what hulk lifting an staue has to do with any of this ....

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By pixelized

he was saying adamantium can be melted, as shown by how that sculpture was made

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By claws

alright

numba1assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By numba1assassin

Claws: The scan has to show that Adamantium can be melted and sculpted as well as any metal.

Pixie: Using your own evidence, it is now proven that Wolverine can be decapitated, and that Cyclops can blast through Cartilage.

With Wolverine's head severed from his body, Cyclops is smart enough to realize that he can just toss Wolverines head into the ocean drowning it, or even blasting it into space.

So yes, this means death to Wolverine.

Pulvarize Adamantium: Although i can't necessarily prove it right now with an issue number since all my comics are in my moms attic, i do recall an issue in which the celestials had Adamantium Armor, and both Thor and Cyclops pulverized it. I can't back up this fact just yet, so i will need someone else to confirm this.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By pixelized

Lol but that's not death for wolverine, obviously as he had no lungs when his head was separated from his body.

no matter how long it takes, wolverine will win.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By geraldthesloth

Wolverine is able to regenerate from blood. as silly as it sounds its true.

numba1assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By numba1assassin

It is death for Wolverine if his skull is blasted into space.

Okay lets look at it from a different perspective:
Once Cyclops has finished severing all of wolverines limbs, then he can individually transport the remaining body parts to any steel mill, or adamantium sculpting workshop and just simply melt down Wolverine's remains and bones.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By geraldthesloth

Wolverine is able to regenerate from blood. as silly as it sounds its true.