Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Andferne
pixelized said:
"To the death means no coming back, unless there's another definition of it that you exclusively know."
When you are dealing with Comics then yes Death can be very hard to define. But that is besides the point because nothing I stated would be breaking the rules. There was NO rule stating death and never coming back. How many comic characters have 'died' and then came back? ;)

Cyclops has the potential and intelligence to kill Wolverine without the blade. Now granted he would not be permanently dead. But that was never stated as a rule. Just that he had to die, which he can and will against Scott in that environment.
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By pixelized

how is he dead if his healing factor keeps him alive to reform himself from whatever cyclops inflicts upon him?

DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By DJ Diesel
pixelized said:
"Andferne said:
"pixelized said:
"but it's to the death, no coming back, ever. Cyclops can temporarily put him down, but it's just temp."
John Valentine said:
"The fight takes place within the ruins of the old X-Mansion at Westchester, at dawn.

Both Wolverine and Cyclops are of their current 616-incarnations, and both are engaged in a fight to the death.

Note: The weather is varied and liable to change, there are no other people around to harm, and Cyclops is not in possession of the Muramasa blade.
Please show me where in the original post that it says that Pix?Trust me I read the opening post and the following pages and I still stick to what I said. "
To the death means no coming back, unless there's another definition of it that you exclusively know."
Sooooooo, you're saying, no matter how badly Cyk stomps his balls, rends his flesh and brains from his bones, and blasts him into the center of the earth.... it won't matter because even a Wolverine burried under a million tons of earth and unable to move, get out, breath, or even have tissue because it would be crushed by the heat and weight....... Cyk loses because in your mind Wolverine can never die, and since it's "to the death" cyk will what? get old and die of a heart attack and somewhere deep in the mantle of the earth wolverine will thnk "hooray I wins!"

Clinging to the "to the death" detail as a basis for arguement as to why TECHNICALLY you can claim that Wolverine will win in this otherwise OBVIOUS roflstomp match is weak, transparent and going nowhere. You are a fanboy, good game. 
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By pixelized
DJ Diesel said:
"pixelized said:
"Andferne said:
"pixelized said:
"but it's to the death, no coming back, ever. Cyclops can temporarily put him down, but it's just temp."
John Valentine said:
"The fight takes place within the ruins of the old X-Mansion at Westchester, at dawn.

Both Wolverine and Cyclops are of their current 616-incarnations, and both are engaged in a fight to the death.

Note: The weather is varied and liable to change, there are no other people around to harm, and Cyclops is not in possession of the Muramasa blade.
Please show me where in the original post that it says that Pix?Trust me I read the opening post and the following pages and I still stick to what I said. "
To the death means no coming back, unless there's another definition of it that you exclusively know."
Sooooooo, you're saying, no matter how badly Cyk stomps his balls, rends his flesh and brains from his bones, and blasts him into the center of the earth.... it won't matter because even a Wolverine burried under a million tons of earth and unable to move, get out, breath, or even have tissue because it would be crushed by the heat and weight....... Cyk loses because in your mind Wolverine can never die, and since it's "to the death" cyk will what? get old and die of a heart attack and somewhere deep in the mantle of the earth wolverine will thnk "hooray I wins!" Clinging to the "to the death" detail as a basis for arguement as to why TECHNICALLY you can claim that Wolverine will win in this otherwise OBVIOUS roflstomp match is weak, transparent and going nowhere. You are a fanboy, good game. "
I'm a wolverine fanboy??? You have me confused. Sabretooth is dead and not coming back because his head was cut off with the Muramasa blade. That's the only way to permanetly kill wolverine. Pick up a comic please.
DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By DJ Diesel
pixelized said:
"DJ Diesel said:
"pixelized said:
"Andferne said:
"pixelized said:
John Valentine said:

Sooooooo, you're saying, no matter how badly Cyk stomps his balls, rends his flesh and brains from his bones, and blasts him into the center of the earth.... it won't matter because even a Wolverine burried under a million tons of earth and unable to move, get out, breath, or even have tissue because it would be crushed by the heat and weight....... Cyk loses because in your mind Wolverine can never die, and since it's "to the death" cyk will what? get old and die of a heart attack and somewhere deep in the mantle of the earth wolverine will thnk "hooray I wins!" Clinging to the "to the death" detail as a basis for arguement as to why TECHNICALLY you can claim that Wolverine will win in this otherwise OBVIOUS roflstomp match is weak, transparent and going nowhere. You are a fanboy, good game. "
I'm a wolverine fanboy??? You have me confused. Sabretooth is dead and not coming back because his head was cut off with the Muramasa blade. That's the only way to permanetly kill wolverine. Pick up a comic please."
I can pick up a comic (even though I read the one you're talking about) you'll probably always be devoid of common sense though. I see my post was too mcuh for you to digest so I'll leave it at that. Cling to the technicallity and act like Wolveine doesn't lose this, I've got no patience for blithering.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By pixelized

Then why come back and respond if it's not to advance the topic?

you're dismissed.

randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By randumo24
DJ Diesel said:
"pixelized said:
"Andferne said:
"pixelized said:
John Valentine said:

holy hell that's good stuff, and that's it 2, it says to the death, not permanent death. otherwise it'd pretty impossible to say that since there are many ways characters can come back to life, so your description pixie, you cant say for sure anyone will ever be really dead.
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By pixelized
randumo24 said:
"DJ Diesel said:
"pixelized said:
"Andferne said:
"pixelized said:
John Valentine said:

holy hell that's good stuff, and that's it 2, it says to the death, not permanent death. otherwise it'd pretty impossible to say that since there are many ways characters can come back to life, so your description pixie, you cant say for sure anyone will ever be really dead."
Who has comeback from death all on their own without any outside influence???

And how does his healing factor continuously put him back together if he's dead???

randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By randumo24
pixelized said:
"randumo24 said:
"DJ Diesel said:
"pixelized said:
"Andferne said:
"pixelized said:
John Valentine said:

holy hell that's good stuff, and that's it 2, it says to the death, not permanent death. otherwise it'd pretty impossible to say that since there are many ways characters can come back to life, so your description pixie, you cant say for sure anyone will ever be really dead."
Who has comeback from death all on their own without any outside influence???And how does his healing factor continuously put him back together if he's dead???"

you just said before he was clinically dead did you not.
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By pixelized
randumo24 said:
"pixelized said:
"randumo24 said:
"DJ Diesel said:
"pixelized said:
"Andferne said:
"pixelized said:
John Valentine said:

Who has comeback from death all on their own without any outside influence???And how does his healing factor continuously put him back together if he's dead???"
you just said before he was clinically dead did you not."
no, i did not say that. And if his healing factor is reassembling him, then obviously he isn't.
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By randumo24
pixelized said:
"randumo24 said:
"pixelized said:
"randumo24 said:
"DJ Diesel said:
"pixelized said:
"Andferne said:
"pixelized said:
John Valentine said:

no, i did not say that. And if his healing factor is reassembling him, then obviously he isn't. "

the fight said to the death, not permanent death, even if you dont think it will permanently kill him, im sorry if he's out a week cuz he's a skeleton, its over.
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By pixelized
randumo24 said:
"pixelized said:
"randumo24 said:
"pixelized said:
"randumo24 said:
"DJ Diesel said:
"pixelized said:
"Andferne said:
"pixelized said:
John Valentine said:

no, i did not say that. And if his healing factor is reassembling him, then obviously he isn't. "
the fight said to the death, not permanent death, even if you dont think it will permanently kill him, im sorry if he's out a week cuz he's a skeleton, its over."
temporary death? Makes no sense, but as long as he's rebuilding himself he's alive.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#113  Edited By geraldthesloth
randumo24 said:
"pixelized said:
"randumo24 said:
"pixelized said:
"randumo24 said:
"DJ Diesel said:
"pixelized said:
"Andferne said:
"pixelized said:
John Valentine said:

the fight said to the death, not permanent death, even if you dont think it will permanently kill him, im sorry if he's out a week cuz he's a skeleton, its over."
Lol...Fight to the death...read it if he dies he comes back does he not?

Death and Permanent death are the same thing
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By randumo24

exactly what i've been saying, and who's to stop him from go getting the stupid blade in the week he has waiting for him to come back.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By geraldthesloth
randumo24 said:
"exactly what i've been saying, and who's to stop him from go getting the stupid blade in the week he has waiting for him to come back."
Cyclops doesn't know where it is.
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By pixelized

because the battle is setup so that cyclops doesn't have it nor will he obtain it.

randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By randumo24
geraldthesloth said:
"randumo24 said:
"exactly what i've been saying, and who's to stop him from go getting the stupid blade in the week he has waiting for him to come back."
Cyclops doesn't know where it is."

maybe not, but he'd have time, since he'd destroy his body everytime he came back until he found it.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By geraldthesloth

Read the OP

he can't have it
Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyclops has straight up pwnd Wolverine in 616, canon, and very quickly at least 5 times already, and almost evrytime
he took sevral X-Men down with him as well. no contest here. get over it Wolvy fans. everyone meets their better.
Wolerine has the fortune and fame.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By pixelized
CATMANEXE said:
"Cyclops has straight up pwnd Wolverine in 616, canon, and very quickly at least 5 times already, and almost evrytimehe took sevral X-Men down with him as well. no contest here. get over it Wolvy fans. everyone meets their better.Wolerine has the fortune and fame."
it's to the death, not a regular sparring match, the only way to kill wolverine is with the muramasa blade, which cyclops doesn't have, ergo, Scott can't win.
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By randumo24
geraldthesloth said:
"Note: The weather is varied and liable to change, there are no other people around to harm, and Cyclops is not in possession of the Muramasa blade.Read the OPhe can't have it"

doesnt have it in his possesion, doesnt mean he cant go get it later, remember he'd have a whole lot of time to look for it
Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

randumo24 said:
"geraldthesloth said:
"Note: The weather is varied and liable to change, there are no other people around to harm, and Cyclops is not in possession of the Muramasa blade.Read the OPhe can't have it"
doesnt have it in his possesion, doesnt mean he cant go get it later, remember he'd have a whole lot of time to look for it"
doesnt matter. he doesnt need it.

bye-bye...
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

again....
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

what happened now?
No Caption Provided

Cyclops ftw.
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By pixelized

it's fight to the death, unless one of those scans shows cyclops killing wolverine without the blade, which none do, then posting them is irrelevant.

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#124  Edited By claws

what part of fight to the death dont you people get?...

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#125  Edited By Korg
claws said:
"what part of fight to the death dont you people get?..."

It would seem the "death" part. Some people are a little foggy on the concept of death, and rightfully so, considering Wolverine is involved. I'm surprised John has not stepped in here to clarify the conditions.
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By claws

people must hate wolverine on this site....

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By geraldthesloth
CATMANEXE said:
"randumo24 said:
"geraldthesloth said:
doesnt have it in his possesion, doesnt mean he cant go get it later, remember he'd have a whole lot of time to look for it"
doesnt matter. he doesnt need it.

bye-bye...
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

again....
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

what happened now?
No Caption Provided
Cyclops ftw."
What part of advanced healing factor don't you get in a fight too the death wolverine is a better h2h fighter than cyclops as well
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Static Shock

Cyclops could blast away at Wolverine, but he can't kill him.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By buttersdaman000

ok before i said cyclops wins cuz hes one of my favorite characters but now taking into account that he cant have the blade, its to the death, and wolverines increased endurance and healing........im going to say wolverine ftw.....

randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By randumo24

it didnt say he couldnt have the stupid blade, it said he's not in possesion of it, like i said he could go get it, since he could keep putting wolverine out untill he got it. also cyclops has just as much or more h2h skill fighting, the only advantage wolverine has close up is his claws really.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Static Shock
randumo24 said:
"it didnt say he couldnt have the stupid blade, it said he's not in possesion of it, like i said he could go get it, since he could keep putting wolverine out untill he got it. also cyclops has just as much or more h2h skill fighting, the only advantage wolverine has close up is his claws really."
Did you read the OP?

John Valentine said:
"Note: The weather is varied and liable to change, there are no other people around to harm, and Cyclops is not in possession of the Muramasa blade."
The blade is not allowed. Why would he go get it?
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By claws
claws said:
"what part of fight to the death dont you people get?..."

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By MisterGuyMan

Wolverine is a lot more durable, faster and stronger after his adamantium was ripped out and placed back in by Pooky.  Those old scans aren't really that relevant. 

Even WWH admitted that he couldn't kill Wolverine. 

DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By DJ Diesel
MisterGuyMan said:
"Wolverine is a lot more durable, faster and stronger after his adamantium was ripped out and placed back in by Pooky.  Those old scans aren't really that relevant.  Even WWH admitted that he couldn't kill Wolverine.  "
Which just goes to show, WWH wasn't thinking very clearly. He could throw Wolverine right into the sun,
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By randumo24
Static Shock said:
"randumo24 said:
"it didnt say he couldnt have the stupid blade, it said he's not in possesion of it, like i said he could go get it, since he could keep putting wolverine out untill he got it. also cyclops has just as much or more h2h skill fighting, the only advantage wolverine has close up is his claws really."
Did you read the OP?

John Valentine said:
"Note: The weather is varied and liable to change, there are no other people around to harm, and Cyclops is not in possession of the Muramasa blade."
The blade is not allowed. Why would he go get it?"

did you read it, it says he isnt in possesion of it, doesnt mean he cant go and get it. if it said the blade could not be used it would be different, but it doesnt.
DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By DJ Diesel
randumo24 said:
"Static Shock said:
"randumo24 said:
Did you read the OP?

John Valentine said:
The blade is not allowed. Why would he go get it?"
did you read it, it says he isnt in possesion of it, doesnt mean he cant go and get it. if it said the blade could not be used it would be different, but it doesnt."
awesome logic, so why would the OP bother to write that he doesn't have it at all? You know what, he also doesn't have the infinity gauntlet, but by your logic he can just go get it. I suppose he doesn't have prof. X either, but you knwo what, he can just go get him and have him wipe out Logan's wind, make him a veggy. Or just get Mags have him snatch out his metal again and then Cyk can blast him into nothing.

hmmmmm what else doesn't he have that we can just decide is suddenly part of the fight even though the OP went out of his way to say otherwise?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Static Shock
randumo24 said:
"did you read it, it says he isnt in possesion of it.
Meaning he doesn't have and it's not available to him. How does he know where the blade is?

randumo24 said:
"doesnt mean he cant go and get it.."

How can he go get something if he doesn't know where it is? And, why would he leave the battle to go acquire a weapon while Wolverine is all over him?
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By randumo24
Static Shock said:
"randumo24 said:
"did you read it, it says he isnt in possesion of it.
Meaning he doesn't have and it's not available to him. How does he know where the blade is?

randumo24 said:
"doesnt mean he cant go and get it.."
How can he go get something if he doesn't know where it is? And, why would he leave the battle to go acquire a weapon while Wolverine is all over him?"

what was said was he couldnt be killed, but he could be vaporized, he'd theoreticaly regenerate, but it would take a while for as much as he would have to. again clinically dead is enough to win the fight, and he would be if his brain was gone. no matter if he came back, technically he would have been dead ending the fight.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Static Shock
randumo24 said:
"what was said was he couldnt be killed, but he could be vaporized, he'd theoreticaly regenerate, but it would take a while for as much as he would have to. again clinically dead is enough to win the fight, and he would be if his brain was gone. no matter if he came back, technically he would have been dead ending the fight."
You also said that Cyke could acquire the Muramasa as if he knew where it was.
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By claws

then wouldnt that be magneto and cyclops vs wolverine?...

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By pixelized
claws said:
"then wouldnt that be magneto and cyclops vs wolverine?..."
i was being sarcastic
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By claws

alright

randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By randumo24

lol magneto vs wolverine, biggest curbstomp of wolverine ever

Avatar image for incredible_hulk_prime
Incredible Hulk-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Cyclops wins.

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By claws

can someone tell me how is cyclops is gonna kill wolverine?.....

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By pixelized

Didn't you read DJ diesel and Ramundo's posts??? He's obviously gonna runaway from the fight, find the muramasa blade, call Magneto from the blackbird and ask him to rip out wolverine's adamantium.

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By claws

there is no muramasa blade allowed in this fight and adding magneto wouldnt be fair it would be magneto and cyclops vs wolverine instead of cyclop vs wolverine and wolverine could get the phoenix on both of them then if you all want to play that way

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By pixelized

Sarcasm claws, sarcasm

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By claws

you know its hard to tell sarcasm on the computer right?...

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Static Shock
claws said:
"you know its hard to tell sarcasm on the computer right?..."
I've never had that problem.

randumo24 said:
"lol magneto vs wolverine, biggest curbstomp of wolverine ever"

We had a thread like that over a year ago. Buckshot had everyone convinced that Wolverine would win, even though he was joking around the entire time.