Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Using a quick look at her character page, she is a telekinetic who uses her ability to enhance her physicals rather than for psionic attacks, and is about a 20 tonner. From what I've gathered, her main form of attack here is blunt force trauma, and that's what Wolverine has made a career of soaking. Is her tail some type of stabbing weapon?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By jashro44

From what I remember of critters feats she does have a chance to incapacitate wolverine by either dropping something heavy on him or wrapping Logan up with her tail. I don't know if she can KO him. Comes down to how long she can last before she realizes how good Logans blunt force resistance is.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By Strider1992

@wolverine08 said:

Using a quick look at her character page, she is a telekinetic who uses her ability to enhance her physicals rather than for psionic attacks, and is about a 20 tonner. From what I've gathered, her main form of attack here is blunt force trauma, and that's what Wolverine has made a career of soaking. Is her tail some type of stabbing weapon?

She uses telekinesis to control her tail and use it as an extra limb. Her profile is outdated now as she's stronger than a 20tonner since her latest boost.

@jashro44 said:

From what I remember of critters feats she does have a chance to incapacitate wolverine by either dropping something heavy on him or wrapping Logan up with her tail. I don't know if she can KO him.

She's had a boost recently increasing her strength and granting limited flight:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@strider92: Impressive. And she can fly now? How good is her flight because that could be a decent advantage here.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Wolverine008

Ah, I think it is like how Jash said. If Critter tries to engage James in close quarters combat, the combination of his skill, blunt force soaking capability, and damage out put will let him take the majority. If she lasts long enough to see that punching James out isn't going to work, she can try avoid and get up in the air and get an incap victory by dropping something heavy on him. All depends on how effective her flight capabilities are, if she realizes incap is the best way to go, and if it's in character for her to try incapacitate her opponents.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I think Critter should win here.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers