Wolverine vs. Colossus

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Erik
@DeathsHead2:  
Not true at all. Going limp does not equal unconscious. I think you are drawing your so-called 'facts' from tourney fights that you watch on Spike TV.  

Going limp does not equal knocked out. It can equal something as little as dazed.  

Someone needs to stop applying their television viewing hobbies to their 'real life' experience.  
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Colossuss. OVERKILL.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Erik
@DeathsHead2 said:
" @erik:  Look up this on "web m.d.".  I'm right, you're not.  And I'm done with this.  You are an ass.  And I'm above this childishness.  I wont be responding again, and if you keep it up you're gonna get in trouble with the moderator.   PS, I hate Spike!  ; )   Later...   "
You are above this childishness by stooping below my level and name calling?  

You sound like you are just kicking my patootie here.  

You also cannot call someone a name and then threaten to report them. It kind of backfires. But I guess I should flag you anyway.  

Look up the definitions for: 

Limp 
Dazed 
Unconscious 

Interestingly enough, they are not all synonymous. 
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#154  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@erik:
erik whats your take on the fight? Can Logan even pierce him? i know he has trouble in the past before
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Lol.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Erik
@god_spawn said:
" @erik: erik whats your take on the fight? Can Logan even pierce him? i know he has trouble in the past before "
Wolverine can pierce him. In the past he has scored Colossus' armor but there is plenty to debate on whether or not Wolverine was even trying.  

In the Wolverine story-line, a demonically possessed Wolverine easily cuts into Colossus. 
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@erik:
yeah i saw that i think it was wolverine goes to hell, but people were saying he was amped by a demon. So you give the fight to logan then since he can cut him?
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Erik
@god_spawn said:
" @erik: yeah i saw that i think it was wolverine goes to hell, but people were saying he was amped by a demon. So you give the fight to logan then since he can cut him? "
Hellverine has done plenty of demonic things like force choking, burning people and making people see unholy things but there has been zero evidence that he is physically amplified with anything.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Erik
@god_spawn:  
Forgot to answer your question. Yes. I give this fight to Wolverine. If Wolverine does not want to be hit by Colossus, the metal man will not be able to even touch him. He is fast for his size but Wolverine is much much faster. 
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@erik:
No worries and that sounds awesome, Darth Logan. I didnt pick up Wolverine goes to hell U stuck with uncanny x-force and x-men volume 3 issues instead . And thanks for the answer
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Erik
@god_spawn:  
No problem. 
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#162  Edited By Ramtha07
@erik:
I have to agree with you, in part, on the whole limp vs KO schtick (kicking up the dust in this I suppose!); if a fighter goes limp, legs go all rubbery, the fight is MOSTLY stopped in MMA. This is technically called a KO when this happens even if the fighter is still partially sentient. This is done more to protect the fighter who, while 'limp', can no longer effectively protect himself. However, the ref generally holds back a second or two, allowing the opponent to get another lick or two in to be certain the fight is not stopped prematurely (nothing fans hate less than a fight stopped too soon). Lesnar went limp for a moment with Carwin but managed to stick with it. He was not KO'd, merely momentarily dazed, losing his legs, limp etc. He is certainly not all there yet not all gone. He came back and won the fight. To a degree, you are both right and I can see how you both came to your respective conclusions. When you go limp, you generally get KO'd after the next punch or TWO at the most... but are not yet technically knocked out as it were. So, we cannot get the sport of MMA mixed with the reality of the two states...
DeathsHead2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By DeathsHead2
@Ramtha07: 

A man of sense.   

Still, Colossus wins I think. 

Lastly, I am NOT a liar gents. 

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Erik
@DeathsHead2:  
Wolverine wins. Colossus is not fast enough to even hit Wolverine unless Wolverine wants to be hit.  

"Lastly, I am NOT a liar gents."   

Uh-huh.
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Ramtha07
@DeathsHead2:
Wolverine gets hit cuz he can. He can get pounded on by class 100's and be out at his local bar come happy hour downing a cold one. However, if Wolvie can pierce em, he can kill em. Crap, we're debating whether he can hit Spiderman, that's more realistic than actually believing whether or not someone who dodges bullets can or cannot dodge Peter's fists long enough to tag Peter (take under ONE second in my opinion to do so - especially IF bloodlusted and no longer treating Petey as a friend).  

However, Logan's actually as loyal as they come and while he'd talk tough and act bad, he would take a beating before really hurting Petey, unless Colossus gave him a REAL good reason to. This easily explains him getting tossed around by Colossus from time to time. On paper, for folks like Colossus and the Thing, Wolverine will ALWAYS be a very, very bad bet for them. Someone like Daredevil would last longer against Wolverine than someone as technically powerful as Colossus could...
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#166  Edited By karrob
@Phorqe said:
" I think Wolverine is able to scratch Colossus' skin, but not do much damage. This is a pretty easy win for Colossus. "
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Erik

Wolverine has shown that Colossus can be cut with just a little effort. 

CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By CaptainRodgers

Wolverine wins , I think if we look at the arguements put up for both sides I would say WWolverine and the respected users behind it further ensure it's quality.
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By blackadam
@erik said:
"Wolverine has shown that Colossus can be cut with just a little effort.  "

i think he cut colossus when they fought recently. althought, i think wolverine was possesed by a demon. and another thing: colossus was bleeding regular blood, i thought he bleed energy while in armoed form.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Erik
@blackadam said:
" @erik said:
i think he cut colossus when they fought recently. althought, i think wolverine was possesed by a demon. and another thing: colossus was bleeding regular blood, i thought he bleed energy while in armoed form. "
Yes he was possessed but there has been nothing that indicates he was physically enhanced beyond his normal enhancements. He just displayed typical demonic powers. 

Yes Colossus was bleeding and yes it is a plot hole. But that does not discredit the entire issue. It just means the editor did not do his 80's research. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Erik

Actually, I think that may have been the 70's where that was stated. 

blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By blackadam
@erik said:
" @blackadam said:
" @erik said:
i think he cut colossus when they fought recently. althought, i think wolverine was possesed by a demon. and another thing: colossus was bleeding regular blood, i thought he bleed energy while in armoed form. "
Yes he was possessed but there has been nothing that indicates he was physically enhanced beyond his normal enhancements. He just displayed typical demonic powers.  Yes Colossus was bleeding and yes it is a plot hole. But that does not discredit the entire issue. It just means the editor did not do his 80's research.  "

i have to re check the issue because i didn't pay attention to it.
Avatar image for deactivated-62930dbdca824
deactivated-62930dbdca824

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wolverine wins  

he just needs to get a claw through the head and with his speed and strength it should be more then enough to get passed metal skin

Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Ramtha07

I'm going to BUMP this to reignite the whole "can Wolverine pierce Colossus" fiasco.

Anyone care to debate that topic... I feel it's still very much been left inconclusive. I will take a stand now and say Wolverine can pierce him and thereby beat him.

Any takers?

Mackeja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Mackeja
@Ellocobruja said:

" Good fight. Pitor knows better than to let Wolverine Close on him, he's beeen training with the man for years. Pitor has one chance and that to make it hard for Wolverine to close the distance and get the claws into him Pitor can  make a sacricice and a claw into the sholder or just hope he can get to Wolvies wrist ans arms and tear them off.  If Pitor can survie long enough to garbe wolverines hands  or arms Pitor Wins and Logan has no arms. But One Good shot and we have Headless Pitor.   "

Wolverine can't be torn apart. But I think I'd still give a majority of fights to Colossus, maybe 7/10 or so
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By progenitorigin

If Wolverine is level-minded and using his incredible martial arts skill (that he rarely shows), rather than going berserk, he could take out Piotr.  However, if Wolvie is just pissed off and hacking, Colossus wrestles him to the ground and makes him submit.
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By EpitomeofCool

could go either way........

Avatar image for transgressionsofsociety
TransgressionsofSociety

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine could win due to his experience and his skill in fighting, but colossus could win with pure strength and couldn't he just throw him?

Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Ramtha07
@TransgressionsofSociety said:
"

Wolverine could win due to his experience and his skill in fighting, but colossus could win with pure strength and couldn't he just throw him?

"

That would be a win via BFR (ala Fast ball special style!!). But Logan let's him do so. In a fight, good luck getting your mitts on him toss him without loosing your face.
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Ramtha07

There are quite a few happenstances in comics that point ot Wolverine's claws being a lethal prospect for Peter. Here are a few of them which show, short of Logan skewering Colossus, that Petey knows to avoid those claws!

Scared Petey enough to have him jumping back! Indicating all X-Men know that when Marvel dubbs them as able to cut through anything... they mean anything!

There is Peter himself admitting the claws could cut him to the bone. Not merely scratch him, but cut him to the bone quote unquote. They are long time teammates who know one another's capabilities. Stands to reason Peter ain't lying and the fear and concern etched across his face is real!

Wolverine tags speedsters, is a master at hand to hand, dodges bullets, dodges blows from Spiderman (consistently - don't deny it all you Spidey fans cuz I have lots and lots of pics), and, in any case, he can soak the blows from Peter that he doesn't dodge. If Wolverine does not hold back, and truly wants to cut him, Logan can put him down with one well place blow. 

Aero_gt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Aero_gt
@Zoom said:
"@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"@Th3 FlAsH 123 said:
"Can Wolvie's claws penetrate Piotr's skin? If not he has no chance. "
I have no doubt that adamantium can penetrate through steel. "
Good thing Colossus isn't made of steal and the metals in question isn't nearly as important as the force it is propelled at.  Wolverine doesn't have the ability to do much more than scratch Colossus whereas a few punches to Wolverine's head will take him down for the count. "

this
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Ramtha07

@Aero_gt:
As I just posted... Colossus himself seems to disagree with other's conjecture as to what Logan's claws can or cannot do to him;

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@Ramtha07 said:

There is Peter himself admitting the claws could cut him to the bone. Not merely scratch him, but cut him to the bone quote unquote. They are long time teammates who know one another's capabilities. Stands to reason Peter ain't lying and the fear and concern etched across his face is real!

Wolverine tags speedsters, is a master at hand to hand, dodges bullets, dodges blows from Spiderman (consistently - don't deny it all you Spidey fans cuz I have lots and lots of pics), and, in any case, he can soak the blows from Peter that he doesn't dodge. If Wolverine does not hold back, and truly wants to cut him, Logan can put him down with one well place blow. 

"
Unless he has been cut before by Wolverine's claws, his stating that was purely suspicion, and remains debatable.
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Ramtha07
@Dark Cloud™:
It's been said in comics before... more than the two posts shown here. Of course, it doesn't happen because then Colossus would be dead now wouldn't he. It is debatable, but at least there is more evidence showing it the more likely outcome than not. Colossus knows Wolverine and what he can do. With respect, I'm going to go with his opinion in Marvel cannon over yours.
Aero_gt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Aero_gt

Yet all Colossus has to do is, A. KO him with the left fist and followed by the right. B. launch him into the atmostphere where he'd probably die. C. this guy is strong enough to rip him apart(His head, limbs, upper and lower body. All of his bones aren't adamantium or he wouldn't be able to move since Admantium is non-bendable for most people-3-) and even the slowest fighter can get aholf to Wolverine, he has skills, but he just doesn't use them as much, rather taking the road of a dirty fighter that wins in close calls than the clean fighter who has many different stratiegies he could use, but doesn't.  Also, it's still not proven that Wolvie is cutting through, You can have fear that someone might do this or that to you, but when it actually goes down, you might e overestimating the other guy or underestimating yourself. Wolvies best bet is to go for the eyes, rather than go for strike that just might fail to penatrate him  leaving him wide open for a quick knockout or Bfr. 

weaponxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By weaponxx
@Ramtha07:
Can I see those scans of Wolverine dodging Spidey? I BELIEVE you, I just want to see them :D! You can pm me if you don't want to bring it in here and make more debate. If you are too busy, don't worry:).
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Aero_gt said:
" Yet all Colossus has to do is, A. KO him with the left fist and followed by the right. B. launch him into the atmostphere where he'd probably die. C. this guy is strong enough to rip him apart(His head, limbs, upper and lower body. All of his bones aren't adamantium or he wouldn't be able to move since Admantium is non-bendable for most people-3-) and even the slowest fighter can get aholf to Wolverine, he has skills, but he just doesn't use them as much, rather taking the road of a dirty fighter that wins in close calls than the clean fighter who has many different stratiegies he could use, but doesn't.  Also, it's still not proven that Wolvie is cutting through, You can have fear that someone might do this or that to you, but when it actually goes down, you might e overestimating the other guy or underestimating yourselfWolvies best bet is to go for the eyes, rather than go for strike that just might fail to penatrate him  leaving him wide open for a quick knockout or Bfr.  "
Wolverine cannot be ripped apart. 70 tonners, and 100 tonners have tried and couldnt so much as dislocate a joint let alone rip off a limb. Wrong.
His entire skeleton is laced in adamantium on a molecular level so it doesn't inhibit his bone functions, wrong again.
Wolverine just cut through him in goes to hell. Sure he was possessed but nothing was ever stated he was physically enhanced, he just showed more powers. Also it's debateable he's never tried to kill colossus and is holding back on him.
Ultimate Colossus is the one with weak eyes.
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Ramtha07
@Aero_gt said:
"

Yet all Colossus has to do is, A. KO him with the left fist and followed by the right. B. launch him into the atmostphere where he'd probably die. C. this guy is strong enough to rip him apart(His head, limbs, upper and lower body. All of his bones aren't adamantium or he wouldn't be able to move since Admantium is non-bendable for most people-3-) and even the slowest fighter can get aholf to Wolverine, he has skills, but he just doesn't use them as much, rather taking the road of a dirty fighter that wins in close calls than the clean fighter who has many different stratiegies he could use, but doesn't.  Also, it's still not proven that Wolvie is cutting through, You can have fear that someone might do this or that to you, but when it actually goes down, you might e overestimating the other guy or underestimating yourself. Wolvies best bet is to go for the eyes, rather than go for strike that just might fail to penatrate him  leaving him wide open for a quick knockout or Bfr. 

"

A) Logan is built to soak blows from bricks. Adamantium absorbs and disperses impact shock (part of its properties). Healing factor deals with the rest. WWHulk needed to land repeated blows to take Logan (temporarily) out of the fight and sacrificed his eyes to get hold of him. Logan was slashing away at WWHulk all the while as well.

I don't see Colossus as able to get his mitts on Logan without sacrificing too much collatoral damage in doing so. Can Colossus 'heal' his eyes back like Hulk? Not happening. Worthy of note is Logan was not even knocked out. His brains were scrambled, but he was not out. WWHulk destroyed Colossus and is far, far stronger. Wolverine took more damage from him than Petey could.

B) Colossus is no where near fast enough, nor is he anywhere near the hand to hand fighter Logan is to land a one two combo before Logan does likewise. How's he going to handle Logan like that without getting skewered first? Again, see point A. Also, Colossus is not strong enough to throw Logan into the atmosphere. His admittedly best 'fastball' special had Logan flying like a bullet miles into the air... and it's recognized as the strongest showing yet for that particular feat;

Logan was far from knocked unconscious due to that toss, landed on a rocketing spaceship, and took out Breakworld's Ord by ramming his fist into his mouth and threatening to <pop> his claws. In short, Colossus has not been proven able to toss Logan into space. Ridiculous.

C) I don't even know where to begin with this point. Ultimate Wolverine is not 616 canon. In the Ultimate universe, Logan got torn in half by Hulk and his leg torn off by Colossus. Not in 616. It can't happen. Logan's durable enough to survive explosions without parts of him flying everywhere because adamantium is chemically 'bonded' not just to his skeleton (not just coated) but also bonded into ligaments and joints. He cannot be torn in half. His plethora of durability feats show this. There is post with a scan somewhere highlighting this point. I'll try to dig them out.

As to Logan's hand to hand, his higher end feats outshine the lower end ones. He tanks hits when he can simply because he can. Fact is, he is at the top of the hand to hand pile in the Marvel U. Period.

Aero_gt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Aero_gt
@god_spawn said:
" @Aero_gt said:
" Yet all Colossus has to do is, A. KO him with the left fist and followed by the right. B. launch him into the atmostphere where he'd probably die. C. this guy is strong enough to rip him apart(His head, limbs, upper and lower body. All of his bones aren't adamantium or he wouldn't be able to move since Admantium is non-bendable for most people-3-) and even the slowest fighter can get aholf to Wolverine, he has skills, but he just doesn't use them as much, rather taking the road of a dirty fighter that wins in close calls than the clean fighter who has many different stratiegies he could use, but doesn't.  Also, it's still not proven that Wolvie is cutting through, You can have fear that someone might do this or that to you, but when it actually goes down, you might e overestimating the other guy or underestimating yourselfWolvies best bet is to go for the eyes, rather than go for strike that just might fail to penatrate him  leaving him wide open for a quick knockout or Bfr.  "
Wolverine cannot be ripped apart. 70 tonners, and 100 tonners have tried and couldnt so much as dislocate a joint let alone rip off a limb. Wrong.His entire skeleton is laced in adamantium on a molecular level so it doesn't inhibit his bone functions, wrong again.Wolverine just cut through him in goes to hell. Sure he was possessed but nothing was ever stated he was physically enhanced, he just showed more powers. Also it's debateable he's never tried to kill colossus and is holding back on him.Ultimate Colossus is the one with weak eyes. "

Either way the ko and Bfr still stands and wolverine is alway's rumored to hold back against everyone, could be true or could be his fanbase. If he can stab the dude's eyes, than what can make Wolvie win over Col? Still not seeing him "gutting" him. Wolvie's neck and joints are still vulnarable to crushing(Or if you rip everything not protected bones) any strong person(people around the thing's level of strentgh.) can do it, but for some reason they either lack the nerve (Spiderman) or Wit to go about it.    
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Colossus.

Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Ramtha07
@Aero_gt:
Problem with your logic is that you are assuming Logan is a zero who will stand there and let himself get dismantled by folks he has the abiity and the powerset to take out all the quicker. In certain battles, it is not Wovlerine's fanbase that are always the unreasonable parties. We are backing up what we say with scans. All of it. Please do the same.
Aero_gt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Aero_gt
@Ramtha07 said:
" @Aero_gt said:
"

"

A) Logan is built to soak blows from bricks. Adamantium absorbs and disperses impact shock (part of its properties). Healing factor deals with the rest. WWHulk needed to land repeated blows to take Logan (temporarily) out of the fight and sacrificed his eyes to get hold of him. Logan was slashing away at WWHulk all the while as well.

I don't see Colossus as able to get his mitts on Logan without sacrificing too much collatoral damage in doing so. Can Colossus 'heal' his eyes back like Hulk? Not happening. Worthy of note is Logan was not even knocked out. His brains were scrambled, but he was not out. WWHulk destroyed Colossus and is far, far stronger. Wolverine took more damage from him than Petey could.

B) Colossus is no where near fast enough, nor is he anywhere near the hand to hand fighter Logan is to land a one two combo before Logan does likewise. How's he going to handle Logan like that without getting skewered first? Again, see point A. Also, Colossus is not strong enough to throw Logan into the atmosphere. His admittedly best 'fastball' special had Logan flying like a bullet miles into the air... and it's recognized as the strongest showing yet for that particular feat;

Logan was far from knocked unconscious due to that toss, landed on a rocketing spaceship, and took out Breakworld's Ord by ramming his fist into his mouth and threatening to <pop> his claws. In short, Colossus has not been proven able to toss Logan into space. Ridiculous.

C) I don't even know where to begin with this point. Ultimate Wolverine is not 616 canon. In the Ultimate universe, Logan got torn in half by Hulk and his leg torn off by Colossus. Not in 616. It can't happen. Logan's durable enough to survive explosions without parts of him flying everywhere because adamantium is chemically 'bonded' not just to his skeleton (not just coated) but also bonded into ligaments and joints. He cannot be torn in half. His plethora of durability feats show this. There is post with a scan somewhere highlighting this point. I'll try to dig them out.

As to Logan's hand to hand, his higher end feats outshine the lower end ones. He tanks hits when he can simply because he can. Fact is, he is at the top of the hand to hand pile in the Marvel U. Period.

"

Well, god damnit. Although still a bfr far away is a win in topic-3-. Wolverine, do have scan of his other joints and tissues of him being coated with admantium? Going by the rules or implied rules of the thread a Bfr is a win. Also if morals are on and all  wolvering is gonna kill, but he'll threaten to do is the even  of a possible loss leading to a draw rather than a win. Morals off  eh... I'll leave that to others to decide.    
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Ramtha07

There is an interesting point worthy of note here. Hulk does this to Colossus;

But does not/can not break Wolverine likewise. Showing adamantium is indeed superior to Petey's organic hide. Another venue pointing to a greater likelihood of Wolverine's adamantium claws cutting through Colossus.

Aero_gt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Aero_gt

I'm not saying wolverine wins, but he's not losing how I thought he would or should. I suppose him being able to take heavy hitters(Bricks) and yet losing to street levelers (The figuative kine and literal kinds.) balances out. Within time I'll find a small chink is his armor.^3^
Aero_gt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Aero_gt

Taking this scan just incase...
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Aero_gt: Pete's best bet is to get ahold of him and pound him but he shouldnt be able to catch Logan, or BFR him, ill put up some scans later that show what i mean he cant be ripped in half and ady is bone level
Aero_gt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Aero_gt
@god_spawn said:
" @Aero_gt: Pete's best bet is to get ahold of him and pound him but he shouldnt be able to catch Logan, or BFR him, ill put up some scans later that show what i mean he cant be ripped in half and ady is bone level "

I suppose-3-
Bucketz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Bucketz

Wolverine has lived for around 125yrs and has learned almost all forms of hand to hand combat if not all of them, He is faster, more agile and a better hand to hand combatant than colossus already. Throw in the healing factor + The adamantium skeleton and colossus gets destroyed. Wolverine has traded blows with the hulk and the hulk is far stronger than colossus. His only chance would be to BFR wolverine which is pretty unlikely because wolverine is far too agile and wouldnt let colossus get the grab on him.

DeadCosmos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By DeadCosmos

Whichever comes first, Collosus Powerpunching Wolvies skull head (again and again and win for Colossus) or Wolvie Piercing into Colossus into bits of crud (win for wolvie)....But I'm gonna say Wolvie, because he has the main factor here: Speed (I know he's not too fast but he's fast enough to beat a hunk of metal)

madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By madrid_san
@Aero_gt said:
@Ramtha07 said:
" @Aero_gt said:
"

"

"
Well, god damnit. Although still a bfr far away is a win in topic-3-. Wolverine, do have scan of his other joints and tissues of him being coated with admantium? Going by the rules or implied rules of the thread a Bfr is a win. Also if morals are on and all  wolvering is gonna kill, but he'll threaten to do is the even  of a possible loss leading to a draw rather than a win. Morals off  eh... I'll leave that to others to decide.    

Colossus eyes cannot be harmed or scratched out like Hulk.