#1 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

After seeing the Wolverine image above, I have to say this again: RIP Michael Turner
#3 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus is much stronger then Wolverine, and last time I remember these two fighting, it wasn't too clear if wolverine has the physical strength to penetrate Colossus's skin. 

Though I suppose colossus can just launch him with a throw fairly far to avoid any sort of penetration.
#4 Posted by Th3 FlAsH 123 (616 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Wolvie's claws penetrate Piotr's skin? If not he has no chance.
#5 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Th3 FlAsH 123 said:
"Can Wolvie's claws penetrate Piotr's skin? If not he has no chance. "

I have no doubt that adamantium can penetrate through steel.
#6 Posted by Th3 FlAsH 123 (616 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder:
Then Wolvie wins.
#7 Posted by Ziro (1352 posts) - - Show Bio

If he has sufficient strength to actually penetrate Colossus with his claws, then Wolverine.

#8 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
@Th3 FlAsH 123 said:

Yeah, the question is, is he strong enough to do that on his own :P  
#9 Posted by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio
Colossus easy win
#10 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Wolverine is able to scratch Colossus' skin, but not do much damage. This is a pretty easy win for Colossus.

#11 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump
#12 Edited by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Phorqe said:

"I think Wolverine is able to scratch Colossus' skin, but not do much damage. This is a pretty easy win for Colossus. "

Why would this be easy? Colossus is on Thing's level and Wolvie has pwned The Thing in the past (tore off his brain cells). Colossus may be much stronger than Logan, but adamantium should easily cut through steel.
#13 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus.

#14 Posted by wolverine54 (353 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine would slice his ass into bits
#15 Posted by *Void* (874 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine is unbreakable has adamantium claws and has better speed and agillity than colossus. colossus' skin can be penetrated by wolverine just as it was done by harpoon. so Wolverine wins.
#16 Posted by Ellocobruja (559 posts) - - Show Bio

Good fight. 
Pitor knows better than to let Wolverine Close on him, he's beeen training with the man for years. 
Pitor has one chance and that to make it hard for Wolverine to close the distance and get the claws into him 
Pitor can  make a sacricice and a claw into the sholder or just hope he can get to Wolvies wrist ans arms and tear them off. 

If Pitor can survie long enough to garbe wolverines hands  or arms Pitor Wins and Logan has no arms. 
But One Good shot and we have Headless Pitor. 

#17 Posted by JThree47693 (2538 posts) - - Show Bio

Im going to have to go with Colossus on this one.
#18 Posted by BillyBonzo (418 posts) - - Show Bio

colossus would have a hard time, I reckon he would have to try make this fight quick 

#19 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ellocobruja said:
"Good fight. Pitor knows better than to let Wolverine Close on him, he's beeen training with the man for years. Pitor has one chance and that to make it hard for Wolverine to close the distance and get the claws into him Pitor can  make a sacricice and a claw into the sholder or just hope he can get to Wolvies wrist ans arms and tear them off.  If Pitor can survie long enough to garbe wolverines hands  or arms Pitor Wins and Logan has no arms. But One Good shot and we have Headless Pitor.   "

Yea I have to agree with this comment. It's weird though, seeing how the much stronger opponent has to stay away from close exchanges.
#20 Posted by weapon x badazz (638 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Colossus wins as i dont think Logan has the Sufficent strength to be-head him as some 1 sed above or anything 2 major other thn cutting him  a bit. Also Piotr cold jus break a large chunk of the floor and throw it at Wolverine
#21 Posted by *Void* (874 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine fought hulk and wendigo colossus has no chance
#22 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump
#23 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2203 posts) - - Show Bio

Is the fight between Wolverine and regular Colossus or Ultimate Colossus?  Ultimate Colossus is the one pictured, and Wolverine could kill him in one hit since his eyes remain normal and fleshy while the rest of his body turns to steel, unlike 616 Colossus, whose eyes become as durable as the rest of his body.

#24 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThanosIsMad said:
"Is the fight between Wolverine and regular Colossus or Ultimate Colossus?  Ultimate Colossus is the one pictured, and Wolverine could kill him in one hit since his eyes remain normal and fleshy while the rest of his body turns to steel, unlike 616 Colossus, whose eyes become as durable as the rest of his body. "

Actually, I intended this to be Earth-616 Colossus.
#25 Posted by *Void* (874 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine wins anyway you put it
#26 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine.

#27 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2203 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @ThanosIsMad said:
"Is the fight between Wolverine and regular Colossus or Ultimate Colossus?  Ultimate Colossus is the one pictured, and Wolverine could kill him in one hit since his eyes remain normal and fleshy while the rest of his body turns to steel, unlike 616 Colossus, whose eyes become as durable as the rest of his body. "
Actually, I intended this to be Earth-616 Colossus. "
Colossus could always fastball special him straight into a mountain, lol.

I'm not sure who would win out of the 616 versions, though, but it would be a good fight.
#28 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6199 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Wolverine's healing factor gives him more stamina and Colossus probably can't stay in his metal form as long as Wolvie can keep up the attack, and doubt Peter can KO Wolvie, so Wolverine is my pick.
#29 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
"@Th3 FlAsH 123 said:
I have no doubt that adamantium can penetrate through steel. "
Good thing Colossus isn't made of steal and the metals in question isn't nearly as important as the force it is propelled at. 

Wolverine doesn't have the ability to do much more than scratch Colossus whereas a few punches to Wolverine's head will take him down for the count.
#30 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@eganthevile1 said:
"Colossus probably can't stay in his metal form as long as Wolvie can keep up the attack"
It doesn't require any effort to keep up his metal form.  He can do it all day.
#31 Posted by Obtrusive (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if he can't break the steal skin wolverine should be able to go toe to toe.  He has the metal bones making him just as menacing as colossus.

#32 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh he can go toe to toe with him just like he can go toe to toe with the Hulk. 

He can't beat either, though.
#33 Posted by loganreme (1398 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus wins this one, Wolverine is not strong enough to do any real damage to the big guy and a few good punches from Piotr and its lights out for Logan :)
#34 Posted by *Void* (874 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine in berserk could probobly deal with colossus
#35 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom said:
"Oh he can go toe to toe with him just like he can go toe to toe with the Hulk.  He can't beat either, though. "

Actually, he has beaten Savage Hulk before. I'll show u a cover scan of it if u wish.
#36 Posted by *Void* (874 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine is the better fighter and has more experience.

#37 Posted by U R Sofa King We Todd Did (1124 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Wolverine posses the strength to actually penetrate Peter.(That sounded dirty) Even though his claws are more than strong enough to do it. Because of this, Peter takes this. He could continually hit Logan in the head until Howlet lost consciousness, or rip James's arms off and then beat him to submission with them.

#38 Posted by mv (1876 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the way people think Wolvie would win this easily, Colossus isn't just gonna stand there especially if he knows the adamantium claws can hurt him.
#39 Edited by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Obtrusive said:

"Even if he can't break the steal skin wolverine should be able to go toe to toe.  He has the metal bones making him just as menacing as colossus. "

Agreed. I do, however, believe that Wolvie can penetrate through steel with little effort.
#40 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
"@Zoom said:
"Oh he can go toe to toe with him just like he can go toe to toe with the Hulk.  He can't beat either, though. "
Actually, he has beaten Savage Hulk before. I'll show u a cover scan of it if u wish. "
Please do.
#41 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Think I'll go Wolverine here but not easily...
#42 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom said:
"@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"@Zoom said:
Actually, he has beaten Savage Hulk before. I'll show u a cover scan of it if u wish. "
Please do. "
#43 Posted by Electricity (170 posts) - - Show Bio

although adamantium is harder than steel, can wolverine aplly enough strength to pierce colossus
#44 Posted by Winduizcool (775 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Colossus can do better than people think here. why couldn't Colossus just grab his arms and stop his attacks. And this isn't a battle to the death. And you must remember when Colossus threw Wolverine into the atmosphere to catch that rocket with the child after Colossus was found by Kitty Pryde and what not.

#45 Posted by comic stooge (169 posts) - - Show Bio

I rekon It would end in a tie
#46 Posted by BIackFlash (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine is dead here

#47 Posted by Hulkstrongerthan1 (1041 posts) - - Show Bio

boost.

admantium can cut colossus BUT

wolverine is not strong enough.
if i had an adamantium knife can i cut a car in half?
no! not strong enough. same here

#48 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hulkstrongerthan1 said:
"boost.  admantium can cut colossus BUT  wolverine is not strong enough. if i had an adamantium knife can i cut a car in half? no! not strong enough. same here "

Someone told me that u said that Hulk can easily defeat Tyrant. U were joking, right?
#49 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Hulkstrongerthan1 said:
"boost.  admantium can cut colossus BUT  wolverine is not strong enough. if i had an adamantium knife can i cut a car in half? no! not strong enough. same here "
Someone told me that u said that Hulk can easily defeat Tyrant. U were joking, right? "
He also said the Hulk can beat TOAA...
#50 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @Hulkstrongerthan1 said:
Someone told me that u said that Hulk can easily defeat Tyrant. U were joking, right? "
He also said the Hulk can beat TOAA... "

lol after hearing that, I know for a fact now that he's just trying to get a rise out of people.