Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Superparody

Battle takes place in a dense forest... 

they start 100 yards away 

Charizard is bloodlusted 

Wolverine has greased his entire body in melted Butter... 
rein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By rein

Charizard would win Initially. (all he has to do Is stay in the air and burn Wolve Slowly and painfully,) but i doubt a charizard will have the intelligence required to decapitate wolverine. Ergo, Wolverine will get up and kill Charizard (after he works his way out of charizards digestive system.)

No Caption Provided
Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Superparody
@rein:
well...wolverine can die now...if Charizard heats wolverine up to that much heat...Wolverine's brain will fry...and he wont be able to regen(hes been retconned...if his brain is severly injured or his body takes to much damage...he will die and not come back as the Angel of Death took back his curse from wolverine)
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By castleking
@Superparody said:
" @rein: well...wolverine can die now...if Charizard heats wolverine up to that much heat...Wolverine's brain will fry...and he wont be able to regen(hes been retconned...if his brain is severly injured or his body takes to much damage...he will die and not come back as the Angel of Death took back his curse from wolverine) "
do you have a scan of lazear specifically stating that is the way to kill logan?  b/c i took it as in once he dies and his soul leaves his body he will willingly accept his death with lazear and not fight him in order to return to life.  -_-
Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Superparody
@castleking:
...well I dont have scans...): read it from the library...but when wolverine began fighting the gaurds he said somthing about feeling a thrill again because there is now the risk of him dieing, forever... 
Avatar image for they_killed_cap_
They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By They Killed Cap!

:/ ....seriously Charizard?
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By castleking
@Superparody said:
" @castleking: ...well I dont have scans...): read it from the library...but when wolverine began fighting the gaurds he said somthing about feeling a thrill again because there is now the risk of him dieing, forever...  "
yes, he can die but their is still no set limit to the amount of damage he can take b4 he dies... the obvious he cant urvive being reduce to bone that doesnt mean he cant survive having his heart removed or being brain damaged....

his soul has to leave the body in order for him to die and face lazear... that doesnt mean a temporary ko, while his heart regenerate means he is dead.
Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Superparody
@castleking:
but if his brain is fried...he cant come back...can he???
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By castleking
@Superparody said:
" @castleking: but if his brain is fried...he cant come back...can he??? "
his brain doesnt hold his soul within his body.... i'm not even sure which came 1st the lazear deal or the WWH.... b/c he survived massive brain injury  and didnt die .... so ur argument is mote also regular humans can survive with massive brain trauma.... the brain and soul have nothing to do with it...
Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Superparody
@castleking:
no not that...I am wondering if Charaizard hits wolverine with fire breath and burns his flesh away..his brain will also burn...will this kill him? 
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By castleking
it depends on the amount of damage.... he can be roasted but his  HF may be good enough to keep the damage at a minimum unless charizard has incredible heated fire.. how hot does his fire get? 

if you can answer that then you'll have ur answer
Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Superparody
@castleking: 
"Charizard's flames are reportedly hot enough to melt nearly any material, although they still retain their weakness against rock-type Pokémon " 
its in his bio...so I dont know...though thank you for explaining wolverines retconned healing factor... 

:)
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By CosmicSpiral

Wolverine is a Steel-type, so fire is super-effective. :D

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By castleking
@CosmicSpiral said:
" Wolverine is a Steel-type, so fire is super-effective. :D "
damn. stupid game mechanics
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By FLCL1

i think wolverine can get knocked out here but maybe not

Chimichanga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Chimichanga
@castleking: 
@Superparody: 

here r the scans of that deal w/ wolvie and the angel  of death

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By castleking
i have the comic i am asking where in the f@$@ did it say how logan can die...............  nothing was actually stated how it would effect logan only made possible assumptions from lazear but that logan would be willing to die.... -_-
Chimichanga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Chimichanga

i would usually trust the "angel of death" on matters related to death but i really dont wanna take sides cause im a fan of both of these characters, sorry i was just tryin to clear things up

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By castleking
okay lets try again logan makes a deal for his soul his soul being missing for a while made logan's Healing at the time weak which is why he was relatively easy to kill.. with a full soul his healing would have logically gone back up at its optimum lvl..   now lazear since their past deal is void since logan has repeatedly bested him granting him semi immortality whenever his soul crosses overall....

but lazear himself doesnt know how giving back logans soul will effect him in the long run nor does he know what would be the injury to kill him...

my problem was the guy who thinks logan is relativily easy to kill  and can be killed by certain damage when their is no evidence to suggest his argument is right but their is evidence to suggest massive brain damage is not the way to kill logan since he has already suffered that injury at the hands of hulk and took a bullet to the eye socket which might cause some brain damage..

it also doesnt mean that logan cant regenerate slow down  damage done by flames  b/c their is nothing to suggest  to what lvl his healing factor had bn reduced if it was reduced at all since again lazear doesnt know himself how having his soul back would effect logans regeneration ....

Lazear doesnt know he cant guarantee how strong the healing factor is if it is even reduced at all their for saying he will die by flame damage b/c he is not immortal does not mean squat unless he can prove how hot the flames get and how much damage it would cause logan........
Chimichanga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Chimichanga
@castleking: i am for logan in this, but it clearly says that it has been reduced and that " the next time he buys the farm he buys it for keeps"....though it is inconsistent because in x-force he was killed and came back lol....and nitros flame killed him for a few minutes....like i said i was just tryin to help you all not argue lol
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#21  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

He melts Wolverine

Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Superparody
@Chimichanga:
yes this is very confusing...
Masked Jackal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Masked Jackal

The answer's clear if Wolverines healing factor really has been reduced.  he'd be melted inside his adamantium skeleton.  However, if his healing factor *can* resist that, it'd be a simple matter for him to cut Charizards head off.  It all really depend on that one factor, and I don't know which would be canon.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#24  Edited By Matezoide2

Wolverine loses,his bones are made of steel,so the gameplay`s mechanic will  make Charizard`s attacks to be...SUPER EFFECTIVE    :)

lol ,seriously,Wolverine kills Charizard unless him stays very high on the air and keeps blasting Wolverine with fire or Dragon Rage,but thats impossible to happen since a Charizard would NEVER do that,so...

Wolverine ftw

Gregorick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Gregorick

1. Charizard's flames would not be supereffective. the flames  have to penetrate through wolverines flesh before they reach his bones.
2. Wolverine's Bones cannot melt, their adamantium!
3. All Wolverine has to do, is slice of Charizards candle of a tail. that would be easy since wolvie's a fast and agile human, and Charizard is a slow and clumsy dragon.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#26  Edited By spidey 15

Logan. 
=]

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Susanoo

Charizard
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#28  Edited By PirateKing69
@spidey 15 said:
" Logan. =] "
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#29  Edited By MrDirector786

Wolverine may be able to beat Charizard, but Pikachu would kick Wolverine's @$$ with ease. :P

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#30  Edited By Mercy_

Wolverine.

Snickersss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Snickersss

Wolverine survived nuclear explosion or something damn near close to it.  I don't think Charizard's fire can get any hotter than that. 

Charizard is too slow and weak to do anything else. Wolverine would cut Charizard into shreds.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Wolverine has regenerated from explosions before. I doubt Charizard could replicate that level of firepower, let alone anything superior to that.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

A little fire ain't gonna put Wolvie down, right?

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juke said:

No but it will hurt like fuq. Charizards fire is hotter than lava. Wolverine will be ko'd

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

Charizard rofl stomps Wolverine. Even if he can't kill him, Charizard can certainly roast Wolverine like cooked ham to keep him down

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Wolverine008

@juke said:

No but it will hurt like fuq. Charizards fire is hotter than lava. Wolverine will be ko'd

Considering that Wolverine has already climbed out of lava, nadda.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What the range and area of effect of charizards attacks? I haven't watched pokemon since I was a kid.......If Charizard fights smart he could just stay in the air and burn wolverine possibly. He may have problem if he decides to get close.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By sync1

Am i the only one who thinks Charizard destroys him?

VMole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably should have been clear in the OP on whether or not it's Ash's Charizard or a wild one. If it was Ash's, Wolverine would get thoroughly bodied, I haven't watched or read about many depictions of wild Charizards to see how well they can do.

Unless someone has a time machine though, we'll never know lol.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By those_eyes

@sync1 said:

Am i the only one who thinks Charizard destroys him?

No sir, you are not.

No Caption Provided

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Charizard because favoritism

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

I still believe Charizard wins. People act like it's just going to stand still and let Wolveribe cut him. Charizard still has the mobility advatnage due to its speed and flying. A continuous stream of fire blast should burn the flesh off Wolverine.

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Char wins.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought Logan's healing factor will heal him from any of Zard's attacks. If Zard remains in the air and Logan can't touch Zard then it's a stalemate. If Logan does manage to get a hold of Zard then he may cut him to pieces (not literally but you get the idea), Logan has tangled with Hulk and he has lots of fighting experience and he's sort of a master at one or more martial art/s. If best Zard vs best Logan then it's a stalemate imo.

Avatar image for amethystgravity
AmethystGravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Charizard hypersonic via scaling?

I'm not sure who wins, though Charizard's firepower, if it hits, could be ideal for incapacitating Wolverine.

ash_kechup_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol flamethrower of fire blast gg

slam_speech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine. Charzard would get stabbed. and wolverine is too fast. anything charzard throws at him wolverine would heal back from.

Ice-Breaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Poor wolverine, he gets melted quick

Charizard has flight and a high speed stat.
Pokedex entry from pokemon emerald:"A Charizard flies about in search of strong opponents. It breathes intense flames that can melt any material. However, it will never torch a weaker foe."

-Can heal itself with moves like "roost"
-can fly up to 4500 feet
- has access to moves like dragon dance, which increases its power and speed by 50% every time its used, earthquake, focus blast, solarbeam, hyperbeam etc.
- has a base 100 speed stat, for comparison Archanine has base 95 and can move at 258 mph
-mega-Charizard's flamethrower:

No Caption Provided

-granted this is mega charziard, but his sp atk. stat only increases by 21 when he mega evolve so even in his normal form he can replicate this.(if he uses any power up move he can actually do way better and at 4500 feet its not like wolverine is going to stop him)

-pokemon are incredibly durable, able casually to resist and survive several cutting moves, like cut, slash, metal claw, psycho cut etc. all have been shown to effortlessly slice rock, steel doors etc. (not to mention charizards fire typing allows it to naturally resist metals and steel based attacks so at the very least it can tank a few slices from wolverine)

-Finally has acess to blast burn, the MOST powerful fire type move in the game with base damage of 150, by comparison hyperbeam (which can level a forest) is only 120.

TLDR: Wolverine has survived some serious explosions but charizard has too much range, versatility and firepower, he may not one-shot but wolverine will spend most of the battle as a decaying adamantium skeleton trapped in a pit of magma cause you can bet after he doesn't go down on the first move charizard will light him and everything around him up.