Wolverine vs Cassandra Cain &Dick Grayson

jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jacobyLIVE

Bone claws Wolverine. No healing factor whatsoever. Takes place in Wayne Industries CEO office. No prep. Dick has two batons and Cassandra has a staff.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By spidey 15
@jacobyLIVE:
The team wins. Even with healing... a bone claw Wolvie is a hell less durable and he can be easily KOed.... without healing is even more easier.... and he will have a hard time hitting Cassandra... Team forr the win...=]
jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jacobyLIVE

Bump

MutenRoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MutenRoshi

team should win

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jojjimbo

No healing and adamantium? Team wins easy.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Team has this. Though not easily actually.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By difficlus

No healing? or adamantium? Damn... Cassandra solos...

Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Blood_guts

wolverine takes this. hes also faster without his adamantium. he can move as fast as a blur with adamantium without it he'll be ridiculous. without utilizing swing strength on moving 400lb metal he could attack faster and cut through softer targets easier.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@difficlus said:

Be a good fight I agree.  

Still, Wolverine is significantly stronger. And I can match speed feats with Cass any day of the week with Logan. I can show skill feats that surpass Cass as well. Keep in mind, Ive see all your scans.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By difficlus
@Super_SoldierXII said:
@difficlus said:

Be a good fight I agree.   Still, Wolverine is significantly stronger. And I can match speed feats with Cass any day of the week with Logan. I can show skill feats that surpass Cass as well. Keep in mind, Ive see all your scans.
In the end Cain wins. 
Wow you saw ALL my scans?i posted over 100 on the respect. 
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@difficlus said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@difficlus said:

Be a good fight I agree.   Still, Wolverine is significantly stronger. And I can match speed feats with Cass any day of the week with Logan. I can show skill feats that surpass Cass as well. Keep in mind, Ive see all your scans.

In the end Cain wins. Wow you saw ALL my scans?i posted over 100 on the respect. 

Jobber aura off (no WIS as Wolverine, without adamantium and healing factor would have NO CHOICE but to show his level 7 fighting skills) I would say Wolverine can actually take a majority here against Cass. Conversly though, if he's writtern as though his still has said healing factor and adamantium, then he's dead meat. I mean, bone Wolverine handed Shang Chi is arse in two panels. He's no joke.

He's far stronger, just as fast (moves so fast psylocke's mind could not follow him), and has feats highlighting top tier fighting skills. Not to mention his enhanced senses allow him to predict opponents moves and patterns as well (as he himself pointed out when he tagged Quicksilver). 

Just saying, Logan's got skills and should not be underestimated here despite the durability factor being all but nullified. Because he's still physically superhuman in most areas and physically superior to Cassandra. And Cass has to contend with 100+ years of combat experience and martial training to boot... with plenty high end feats highlighting these skills.
ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#13  Edited By ReVamp
@difficlus said:
@Super_SoldierXII said:
@difficlus said:

In the end Cain wins. Wow you saw ALL my scans?i posted over 100 on the respect. 
Team wins even with Healing and Adamantium. 
Cassandra solos without it. Unfortunately Wolvie's skills don't Match Cassandra's. I'd say they don't match Grayson's either.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By difficlus
@Super_SoldierXII said:

@difficlus said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@difficlus said:

Jobber aura off (no WIS as Wolverine, without adamantium and healing factor would have NO CHOICE but to show his level 7 fighting skills) I would say Wolverine can actually take a majority here against Cass. Conversly though, if he's writtern as though his still has said healing factor and adamantium, then he's dead meat. I mean, bone Wolverine handed Shang Chi is arse in two panels. He's no joke. He's far stronger, just as fast (moves so fast psylocke's mind could not follow him), and has feats highlighting top tier fighting skills. Not to mention his enhanced senses allow him to predict opponents moves and patterns as well (as he himself pointed out when he tagged Quicksilver).  Just saying, Logan's got skills and should not be underestimated here despite the durability factor being all but nullified. Because he's still physically superhuman in most areas and physically superior to Cassandra. And Cass has to contend with 100+ years of combat experience and martial training to boot... with plenty high end feats highlighting these skills.
lol i know Logan is beast. wait didn't the adamantuim make him strong. They both seem to be on par in speed and what not. I think move prediciton would make it a win for cain though. And why do people bring up 'he has superhuman stats' whenever i'm arguing for cain. stats means nothing if you don't have the feats and Cain has the feats to at least match up with wolverine.  
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@ReVamp said:

@difficlus said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@difficlus said:

Team wins even with Healing and Adamantium.  Cassandra solos without it. Unfortunately Wolvie's skills don't Match Cassandra's. I'd say they don't match Grayson's either.

Nah... team dies... especially with healing and adamantium. Wolverine's skills and skill feats are more than a match for anything you can post for either Cass or Grayson. Unfortunately, his low end feats are equally unimpressive, so I guess how you look at Logan depends on whether you like or dislike the character. I actually like the character myself. With over 4000 comic appearances, he's been portrayed as a dumb bumbling mule and as a premier martial artist with skills that would make Iron Fist blush. 

Which is why I know I can post feats to trump or match anything that either Cass or Grayson have done.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By difficlus
@Super_SoldierXII: Please do... 
i'm more interested in speed feats though.  
I agree cain and dick would definitely lose in a random encounter if he wasn't nerfed.  
Technically on consistency cain has better showings than ole man bub. 
ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#17  Edited By ReVamp
@Super_SoldierXII
@difficlus said:
@Super_SoldierXII: Please do... i'm more interested in speed feats though.  I agree cain and dick would definitely lose in a random encounter if he wasn't nerfed.  Technically on consistency cain has better showings than ole man bub. 

Yeah true. Sometimes I forget what they did with the healing. Though in terms of just fighting skills, his feats are all over the place. He doesn't really have consistent good high end skill feats, since he doesn't use these skills anymore.
GLforHIRE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By GLforHIRE

without his structure and healing wolverine is a pretty normal dude with knives, so the team takes it easy
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By difficlus
@GLforHIRE said:
without his structure and healing wolverine is a pretty normal dude with knives, so the team takes it easy
and his speed and skill? He still have impressive high end feats in those. Cain should take this but that doesn't mean wolverine is some 'normal guy with knives'
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
 Blithely@difficlus said:

@Super_SoldierXII: Please do... i'm more interested in speed feats though.  I agree cain and dick would definitely lose in a random encounter if he wasn't nerfed.  Technically on consistency cain has better showings than ole man bub. 

OK... a combination of a few speed/reflex/skill feats then. With the onus on all three (using less known feats throughout the decades to give scope and cover most periods of time); 

Blithely catches a dart thrown by Tyger Tiger. 
 Cuts throwing needles in multiples out of the air after having dodged a bullet near point blank, speed blitzes the attackers and all before his cigar touches the ground. 

Easily deflects multiple knives thrown by Longshot (pusposefully deflecting them doward Havok) and easily catches one of them at the same time. Using it against him. 

Dodges Nukes automatic gun fire, then stalks him like a ghost. 
 Trapped/pinned between two cars and still avoids a bullet to the head at point blank (bone Wolverine). Easily avoids automatic fire from DP at point blank range. 
 From 20 feet away Logan sidesteps the bullet and speed blitzes the man before he can fire another shot (with his back turned). 

I have plenty more... tell me what you'd like to see to compare with Cass and I'll be happy to oblige (I think the mods may kick my arse if I post more than this for now though).
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By difficlus
@Super_SoldierXII: its cool i got a link to his respect thread on KMC. Technically all those stuff are nothing Cassandra can't do (apart from the 20 feet blitz maybe) but i got it. He's fast. 
Still hes too damn inconsistent. Better have a few appearances and lots of high end feat than be all over the place and dwell in mediocrity. So i've got you there.  At least spider man can hold onto his consistency more often than not. 
:P 
But if you have so many, why not post add to the respect thread here?
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@GLforHIRE said:

Actually, some of his better stories have focused on his martial ability. At the onset, Logan's healing factor took days, not minutes, to deal with most wounds so he really wasn't the near immortal character Marvel has him at today. He is considered as one of the top martial artists in the Marvel U. Far from a normal dude with knives. Cass will most certainly not take this easy. 

I think the problem is Wolverine has so many appearances now that the many awesome things he's done no longer stands out. Happens with some of the more iconic figures I guess.
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@difficlus said:

@Super_SoldierXII: its cool i got a link to his respect thread on KMC. Technically all those stuff are nothing Cassandra can't do (apart from the 20 feet blitz maybe) but i got it. He's fast. Still hes too damn inconsistent. Better have a few appearances and lots of high end feat than be all over the place and dwell in mediocrity. So i've got you there.  At least spider man can hold onto his consistency more often than not. :P But if you have so many, why not post add to the respect thread here?

He is inconsistent because of the 'indestructible' schtick. It makes him the perfect jobber. However, for every low end feat, I have a dozen higher end ones that contradict so ... in that way, the 'consistency' thing works more in the high end favor than not. 

I really think Cass would have a hard time with Wolverine. Healing factor or no.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By difficlus
@Super_SoldierXII said:
@difficlus said:

@Super_SoldierXII: its cool i got a link to his respect thread on KMC. Technically all those stuff are nothing Cassandra can't do (apart from the 20 feet blitz maybe) but i got it. He's fast. Still hes too damn inconsistent. Better have a few appearances and lots of high end feat than be all over the place and dwell in mediocrity. So i've got you there.  At least spider man can hold onto his consistency more often than not. :P But if you have so many, why not post add to the respect thread here?

He is inconsistent because of the 'indestructible' schtick. It makes him the perfect jobber. However, for every low end feat, I have a dozen higher end ones that contradict so ... in that way, the 'consistency' thing works more in the high end favor than not.  I really think Cass would have a hard time with Wolverine. Healing factor or no.
Really? I doubt. because i've got loads of low end feats for him lol. 
Ok on his better days i'm sure she would have plenty of trouble. 
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@difficlus said:
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#26  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

A nerfed Wolverine vs Cass and Nightwing? Cass alone is arguably more skilled than Wolverine though Logan is above Grayson if he isn't jobbing. Without his main advantages of healing and ady, he is eventually gonna go down.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#27  Edited By Dex_Starr

Against a bone claw Wolverine with no healing factor, I can see this team winning.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#28  Edited By cascadeking09

Agreed.

weaponxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By weaponxx
@Super_SoldierXII: do you have more feats?? Im interested... 
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#30  Edited By Mercy_
@difficlus
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@weaponx said:

@Super_SoldierXII: do you have more feats?? Im interested... 

Ya sure.... just go here http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t487846.html 

Lot's a respect threads for many characters. I actually don't post pics for feats when I don't have the book on hand though. So I know the context of every pic I post. 

It's a shame Logan's rep has been tarnished due to his jobber days. I believe he has many feats that place him above Cass in skill level. Problem is his indestructibility as I've said before. A character should either possess skill to evade or durability to soak ... when one has both of these in their arsenal (as Logan does) the other is often ignored in favor of the one.
weaponxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By weaponxx
@Super_SoldierXII: Awesome man, thanks:)! Its a good idea not to post feats when not having the context, so good call. I agree with what you said about Logan, and as I think you mentioned before, a problem is that he is in too many titles with too many writers and hence the inconsistencies:(!
GLforHIRE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By GLforHIRE
@difficlus
lol i wasnt bein literal...its just that now days wolverine gets beat up ALOT but usually ends up winning fights due to his healing ability.. He pretty much takes a beating and keeps on coming. . so without that he'd lose most fights..heck look at when he went after nitro....or his current best at what i do series....sure hes a ninja level fighter but against both of them i'd say he loses...
Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A nerfed Wolverine vs Cass and Nightwing? Cass alone is arguably more skilled than Wolverine though Logan is above Grayson if he isn't jobbing. Without his main advantages of healing and ady, he is eventually gonna go down.

Ahhh I know this is 6 years old but I also know you to be one of the Logan officianatos, do you still believe Cass is more skilled than Logan, non jobbing and both at their highest end best skillwise?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#35 god_spawn  Moderator