#1 Posted by chaoticsymbiote5 (171 posts) - - Show Bio

vs.
#2 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

chaoticsymbiote5 says:

"http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1442/11687-captain-america_400.jpg vs."

Logan. His healing factor's ridiculous.

#3 Posted by chaoticsymbiote5 (171 posts) - - Show Bio

#4 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

captain america!

#5 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America

he has beaten him before

#6 Posted by chaoticsymbiote5 (171 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

#7 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Could cap shield cut or dent Logan's skeleton?

#8 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#9 Posted by chaoticsymbiote5 (171 posts) - - Show Bio

vs.

#10 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Could cap shield cut or dent Logan's skeleton?"

Probably, with enough force.

#11 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"I think this says it all.
" />http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/user/9000/48b454e539ea33c2028f007fd948336c/123110_400.jpg"

I was just searching that image lol

#12 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually, Cap could just knock him out. It's been done many times before.

#13 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this says it all.

#14 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

" />http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/user/9000/48b454e539ea33c2028f007fd948336c/123110_400.jpg"

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!

Where's that picture from!?!!?

#15 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

That makes me happy.

#16 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

exactly. mr overrated loses

#17 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Copy says:
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!" />http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/user/9000/48b454e539ea33c2028f007fd948336c/123110_400.jpg"
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!! Where's that picture from!?!!?"

No idea. I found it one day and put it in my gallery a long time ago. So I forgot where I got it from. It wasn't from a comic. I got it on the internent.

#18 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"Copy says:
I" />http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/user/9000/48b454e539ea33c2028f007fd948336c/123110_400.jpg"
I was just searching that image lol"

I know I was going to use that image one day so I put it in my gallery lol. I love that pic. I think someone should make it an owned pic.

#19 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

With enough force, a well-placed hit could knock out Wolvie. This is from Enemy of the State, when Wolvie was revived by the Hand, and was sent to kill people.

#20 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's the question, would Cap be able to dodge Logan for a while?

#21 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Here's the question, would Cap be able to dodge Logan for a while?"

of course. cap's more than quick enough.

#22 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
of course. cap's more than quick enough."

Next statement, Logan's claws would just need to hit Steve once and he's done. Don't get me wrong, I think Steve can win, I just think Logan can win as well.

#23 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

It's possible. His agility is enhanced to peak-human, or a little bit above that

#24 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Apparition says:
"Eternal Chaos says:

Next statement, Logan's claws would just need to hit Steve once and he's done. Don't get me wrong, I think Steve can win, I just think Logan can win as well."

I can't decide myself.

#25 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Apparition says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Next statement, Logan's claws would just need to hit Steve once and he's done. Don't get me wrong, I think Steve can win, I just think Logan can win as well."
I can't decide myself."

Once again, we're in the same boat.

#26 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Apparition says:
"Eternal Chaos says:

most people that either one would win against would have a chance of beating them. but cap's about as quick, is easily as skilled, has an unbreakable shield that he can also use as a long range weapon, and is a better tactical fighter. that doesnt mean that logan never has a chance of winning.

#27 Posted by chaoticsymbiote5 (171 posts) - - Show Bio

caps got the strenght and the speed and i think his sheild wouldnt be able to get cut by wolver's claws

#28 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

This is how it would go. Captain America and Wolverine meet in an alley. Cap tells Logan that Canada sucks. Logan flips his lid and charges Cap, slashing away like a maniac. Cap puts his shield in front of himself and pushes Logan off of him and back 15 feet or so. Logan charges at Cap again. This time Cap throws his shield to the right, the shield ricochets off the wall toward Wolverine, who ducks under it and says. "Ya missed."

Cap says "No I didn't" while running and kicks Wolverine in the nads. Caps shield bounced off the wall to his left and lands in Cap's hand. Cap then proceeds to bash Logan's head in.

Cap waits for Logan to recover, then says "Ya know... I've been thinking Canada's not all that bad. Let me buy you a beer." The two of them head up to Montreal for some nice strip clubs.
Cap buys Wolverine a beer. Wolverine finishes his beer and gets two more. They are leaving the bar and have to pay their tab. Cap pays for his drinks and one of Logan's.
Logan says, "Hey, you said you'd buy me a beer."
Cap says, "I did, and I bought you a beer. A beer. One. Uno." Wolverine doesn't have any money and has to wash dishes to pay for his beers. Cap takes a couple strippers to a hotel with him and shows them why America rules.

#29 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Apparition says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
most people that either one would win against would have a chance of beating them. but cap's about as quick, is easily as skilled, has an unbreakable shield that he can also use as a long range weapon, and is a better tactical fighter. that doesnt mean that logan never has a chance of winning."

Cap can throw his shield and can keep up with Logan however Logan's claws are really irritating me.

#30 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"lol i think his bones are more important. cap's fought people as fast as logan with weapons. i dont think it matters that they're unbreakable. cap doesnt go around breaking weapons anyway. cap just has to be able to knock him out or dislocate something and end the fight before wolvie can heal."

But it all goes back to speed. If Logan pricks Cap once Cap's done for and I wonder if Logan's going to be able to do so and how long Cap can dodge.

#31 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Apparition says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Apparition says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
most people that either one would win against would have a chance of beating them. but cap's about as quick, is easily as skilled, has an unbreakable shield that he can also use as a long range weapon, and is a better tactical fighter. that doesnt mean that logan never has a chance of winning."
Cap can throw his shield and can keep up with Logan however Logan's claws are really irritating me."

lol i think his bones are more important. cap's fought people as fast as logan with weapons. i dont think it matters that they're unbreakable. cap doesnt go around breaking weapons anyway. cap just has to be able to knock him out or dislocate something and end the fight before wolvie can heal.

#32 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Apparition says:
"lol i think his bones are more important. cap's fought people as fast as logan with weapons. i dont think it matters that they're unbreakable. cap doesnt go around breaking weapons anyway. cap just has to be able to knock him out or dislocate something and end the fight before wolvie can heal."
But it all goes back to speed. If Logan pricks Cap once Cap's done for and I wonder if Logan's going to be able to do so and how long Cap can dodge."

you gotta do more than prick cap. he could probably impale him some places and cap would still survive. they dont talk about it much but cap has a nice healing factor too. its peak human. not on wolverine's level but pretty good.

#33 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap wins.

#34 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Apparition says:
But it all goes back to speed. If Logan pricks Cap once Cap's done for and I wonder if Logan's going to be able to do so and how long Cap can dodge."
you gotta do more than prick cap. he could probably impale him some places and cap would still survive. they dont talk about it much but cap has a nice healing factor too. its peak human. not on wolverine's level but pretty good."

If he stabs him in the stomach, Cap's be like "oh f*ck me freddy" and from there, Logan's just gonna go ballistic. Cap getting stabbed is gonna be throwing him off guard.

#35 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Apparition says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Apparition says:
you gotta do more than prick cap. he could probably impale him some places and cap would still survive. they dont talk about it much but cap has a nice healing factor too. its peak human. not on wolverine's level but pretty good."
If he stabs him in the stomach, Cap's be like "oh f*ck me freddy" and from there, Logan's just gonna go ballistic. Cap getting stabbed is gonna be throwing him off guard."

maybe a little. he's been shot and stabbed before, so i dont think he'll fall apart. besides i see him keeping wolverine to only scratching him, on those few times that wolverine can get a hit on him.

#37 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"maybe a little. he's been shot and stabbed before, so i dont think he'll fall apart. besides i see him keeping wolverine to only scratching him, on those few times that wolverine can get a hit on him. "

I find it funny that we agree Cap's going to win, we just can't agree on how long. LoL.

#39 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Just for you legendary ;)

:) It's good to see the basically-a-god Wolverine get beaten by a human.

#40 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Just for you legendary ;)

#41 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Legendary Bio Vishanti says:
"Copy says:
:)" />http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/user/9000/48b454e539ea33c2028f007fd948336c/123110_400.jpg"
:) It's good to see the basically-a-god Wolverine get beaten by a human."
I like both of them. Even thought I think wolverine is overrated. But that pic makes me feel all warm inside :) lol"

Haha, same here. It's like when you open your first B-day present.

#42 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Phorqe says:

"This is how it would go. Captain America and Wolverine meet in an alley. Cap tells Logan that Canada sucks. Logan flips his lid and charges Cap, slashing away like a maniac. Cap puts his shield in front of himself and pushes Logan off of him and back 15 feet or so. Logan charges at Cap again. This time Cap throws his shield to the right, the shield ricochets off the wall toward Wolverine, who ducks under it and says. "Ya missed."

Cap says "No I didn't" while running and kicks Wolverine in the nads. Caps shield bounced off the wall to his left and lands in Cap's hand. Cap then proceeds to bash Logan's head in.

Cap waits for Logan to recover, then says "Ya know... I've been thinking Canada's not all that bad. Let me buy you a beer." The two of them head up to Montreal for some nice strip clubs.
Cap buys Wolverine a beer. Wolverine finishes his beer and gets two more. They are leaving the bar and have to pay their tab. Cap pays for his drinks and one of Logan's.
Logan says, "Hey, you said you'd buy me a beer."
Cap says, "I did, and I bought you a beer. A beer. One. Uno." Wolverine doesn't have any money and has to wash dishes to pay for his beers. Cap takes a couple strippers to a hotel with him and shows them why America rules."

LOL

That was actually kinda funny.

I say Wolverine wins......his ridiculously strong healing factor will keep him in the fight, and I remember when Wolvie fought Spidey all those years ago in the graveyard, Spidey unleashed a huge barrage of punches and it didn't KO Logan there.

#43 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"Copy says:
:)" />http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/user/9000/48b454e539ea33c2028f007fd948336c/123110_400.jpg"

I like both of them. Even thought I think wolverine is overrated. But that pic makes me feel all warm inside :) lol

#44 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

"Copy says:
"Copy says:
I like both of them. Even thought I think wolverine is overrated. But that pic makes me feel all warm inside :) lol"
Haha, same here. It's like when you open your first B-day present."

Well I can't think that far back. I can't remember my first b-day gift.

#45 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Copy says:
"Copy says:
Well I can't think that far back. I can't remember my first b-day gift."

I never ment that way. I ment like, each year when you recieve gifts on your B-day. When you open the first gift for the year.

#46 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

"Copy says:
"Copy says:
"Copy says:
Well I can't think that far back. I can't remember my first b-day gift."
I never ment that way. I ment like, each year when you recieve gifts on your B-day. When you open the first gift for the year."

Oh yea lol.

#47 Posted by Darth Balls (691 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain americas shield is made of vibronium an extremely strong metal. it could do much damage to wolvie but im gunna give it to wolverine cuz his healing factor alone caps 1 strong dude but wolvierines rage is a factor in the battle.

#48 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Balls says:

"Captain americas shield is made of vibronium an extremely strong metal. it could do much damage to wolvie but im gunna give it to wolverine cuz his healing factor alone caps 1 strong dude but wolvierines rage is a factor in the battle."

It's been proven that Cap can beat him.

#49 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

"Darth Balls says:
"Captain americas shield is made of vibronium an extremely strong metal. it could do much damage to wolvie but im gunna give it to wolverine cuz his healing factor alone caps 1 strong dude but wolvierines rage is a factor in the battle."

It's been proven that Cap can beat him."

It's proven that he can beat him. It's opinion as to if he will.

#50 Posted by CanadianWolverine (417 posts) - - Show Bio