Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#201  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Prodigious Man says:

"Gambler says:
"WTF are you talking about? Did I say anything about trashing threads? No. "Things have been set in motion" thats what I said and if you think I was serious then thats on you Tex."
Heh, I never know if you're serious or not. I think you like it that way. ;) And I think we already talked about this "Tex" thing. I think you're just trying to provoke me. Heh."

Would I do something like that?

Prodigal Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#202  Edited By Prodigal Son

Oh no, never!

I'm out. Go knock some Dr. Peppers back at Clark's for me.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By The_Ghostshell

See ya P-Man.

Logic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By Logic

Wolverine would win. I have only recently got into Black Panther but i have to ask what/where is this indestructable suit he ALWAYS walks around in? Look at the Avengers: Red Zone that comic sums up how Wolverine would win 1. the Panther's suit got ripped up something fierce when he was thrown out of a window. 2. he didnt exactly have an easy time of beating the Red Skull who[i know was in a clone of Captain America's body]is not one of the best fighters in the MU and managed to keep the Panther on the ropes. The Black Panther is no push over dont get me wrong but his powers and ability put him on par with Captain America, someone the Wolverine has defeated. Furthermore Wolverine is AT LEAST on par with the Panther but i believe he is superior 1. he has beaten the likes of Shang-Chi and Deadpool, he has even beaten Ogun who was probably one of the best human fighters ever, and he can tango with the likes of Elektra. Look at the Agent of Shield/Hydra series, the dude basically comits GENOCIDE on some of the baddest Ninja-manz and some powerful mutant/heroes. Another point is that the Wolverine is an ACTUALL soldier. Captain America had mentioned, to Pym in the Civil War series before ruining him,that the fighting super heroes do and the figthing soldiers do in war are two different things. With that in mind i think its safe to say the Wolverine, like Cap, has a whole new level he can bring to any combat that would just surpass the very day hero/villain fights these people have. So in sum barring any of these funny gadgets that have been mentioned, one on one the Wolverine wins for the simple fact that in skill and power he exceeds the Panther. And some panels of him evading Wolverine say nothing 1. throwing the Wolverine into some dudes is not him out of a fight not by a longshot and many people can evade SOME of his attacks, but when he switches it up....well Wakanda will need a new king.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Go back and read the posts of Buckshot, all of them, he's countered all your arguments already.

Black Panther wins.

howlettjames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By howlettjames

Gambler says:

"Go back and read the posts of Buckshot, all of them, he's countered all your arguments already. Black Panther wins."

uhh, no he hasn't

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By The_Ghostshell

howlettjames says:

"Gambler says:
"Go back and read the posts of Buckshot, all of them, he's countered all your arguments already. Black Panther wins."
uhh, no he hasn't"

Apparently you need to go back and re-read them to.

Prodigal Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By Prodigal Son

Lord Gambler says:

"howlettjames says:
"Gambler says:
uhh, no he hasn't"

Apparently you need to go back and re-read them to."

Holy crap! Is this STILL going on?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Prodigious Man says:

"Lord Gambler says:
"howlettjames says:
"Gambler says:
uhh, no he hasn't"
Holy crap! Is this STILL going on?"

No, they try and sneek in when no one's looking.

howlettjames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By howlettjames

Lord Gambler says:

"Prodigious Man says:
"Lord Gambler says:
"howlettjames says:
"Gambler says:
uhh, no he hasn't"
No, they try and sneek in when no one's looking."

sneak in!? i've been here from the beginning, first buckshot agreed that wolverine would win then decided that he likes panther better so he changed his mind, then i came along did some stupid trash talking and said wolveirne would win in the long run. i never said wolverine is better, in fact i said their equal in technique, but in the end wolverines got more things going for him than the panther, and so he would win

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By The_Ghostshell

howlettjames says:

"Lord Gambler says:
"Prodigious Man says:
"Lord Gambler says:
"howlettjames says:
"Gambler says:
uhh, no he hasn't"
No, they try and sneek in when no one's looking."
sneak in!? i've been here from the beginning, first buckshot agreed that wolverine would win then decided that he likes panther better so he changed his mind, then i came along did some stupid trash talking and said wolveirne would win in the long run. i never said wolverine is better, in fact i said their equal in technique, but in the end wolverines got more things going for him than the panther, and so he would win"

Ohhhh, nope. Panther wins.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#212  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

howlettjames says:

"first buckshot agreed that wolverine would win then decided that he likes panther better so he changed his mind, then i came along did some stupid trash talking and said wolveirne would win in the long run. i never said wolverine is better, in fact i said their equal in technique, but in the end wolverines got more things going for him than the panther, and so he would win"

I wasn't going to post here again because I'm done talking about it, but when you start saying that I said things that I didn't, I need to step in. I didn't say Wolverine would win at first and then change my answer. I said Black Panther would win from the beginning.

First post: Black Panther can kill him, but he doesn't carry anything on him that would keep him dead. Wolverine would win eventually.

Explanation (in my fourth post): I think he'd get the first kill, so in a fight "to the death", meaning first kill, whether permanent or not, I think he'd win. If it was "to the death" as in a permanent cessation of life, he wouldn't win.

See that? I said Panther would kill Wolverine and, in a fight to the death, that means he wins. Wolverine would regenerate and continue fighting and eventually he'd win and kill Black Panther, but in the initial fight, to the first death, I think BP would win. That is what I said, don't try to interpret it in any other way.

Seriously though, I'm done.

howlettjames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By howlettjames

Buckshot says:

"howlettjames says:
"first buckshot agreed that wolverine would win then decided that he likes panther better so he changed his mind, then i came along did some stupid trash talking and said wolveirne would win in the long run. i never said wolverine is better, in fact i said their equal in technique, but in the end wolverines got more things going for him than the panther, and so he would win"
I wasn't going to post here again because I'm done talking about it, but when you start saying that I said things that I didn't, I need to step in. I didn't say Wolverine would win at first and then change my answer. I said Black Panther would win from the beginning. First post: Black Panther can kill him, but he doesn't carry anything on him that would keep him dead. Wolverine would win eventually. Explanation (in my fourth post): I think he'd get the first kill, so in a fight "to the death", meaning first kill, whether permanent or not, I think he'd win. If it was "to the death" as in a permanent cessation of life, he wouldn't win. See that? I said Panther would kill Wolverine and, in a fight to the death, that means he wins. Wolverine would regenerate and continue fighting and eventually he'd win and kill Black Panther, but in the initial fight, to the first death, I think BP would win. That is what I said, don't try to interpret it in any other way. Seriously though, I'm done."

yes exactly, the fight is to the death(permanent), and bones never specified what he meant by to the death so i assuemed permanent, and for like the 20th time, i said wolverine would win in the LONG RUN. jesus F-ing christ. so either way you changed your mind about wolverine winning.

howlettjames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By howlettjames

and that was my last post in this god forbidden forum.(wolverine wins)

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Sync

sigh, i wa sgoing to avoid this, but so many great points from all issues.

AGIAN with BP(black panther)..LOL

BP has more weapons to use, which gives him more options to fight. I do not know if those weapons will give him the edge or if the will hold wolverine or stop him long enough for the death blow??

im not a big fan of some charcthers that use all that stuff but it is what it is.

From what i have seen in some pics, who do you put your guy aginst to make a point (LOGAN?WOLVERINE); why"if we show some one beatting our best guy than he must be good...It was that line of thinking they use when they put bp agianst wolverine(he best at what he does???) yet he gets whooped??, that does not seem to be the best?

Logan is tricky when it comes to these things. How does he get though bp armor. I ve seen in bp comics it been trash and torn from lessers things? If he goes besresk i feel that bp is dead, but what can you say??

Bp is trying to be like a panther, his god, even taking heart shape herb(HSB). Loagan is an animal and with a human creative mind, he not trying he is, from a sense of smell he had since brith, to eye sight and hearing he use for since 1700's or longer.

Logan has high stamnia, i feel that suprasses bp, and even a higher pain threshold. If bp stabs him, logan will shake it off fast(but this is theory, and questionable)

In a fight its who has these two things plus will, and logan is high on the 1st 2.

It ashame that someone that has been a frontier man, russian mob, samurai, cia, soilder,sheild agent, etc with all his skill of arms fighting etc, would lose this.

The person that has more expereince fighting and killing usally wins, and in this it logan, but this is the comics; where expereince and things like that get toss out the window.

when i look at it, all for all, pound for pound, comic by comic, detail by detail, ..for me their is just way to much supporting facts,details, merits,stuff, etc in loagn case to say why he would not excell or win in this fight.

Marrduke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Marrduke

"Look up Vibranium (the metal that makes up BP's costume) and explain how Wolvie could cut off Panther's head, and maybe not drop the f-bomb so much, Mmmm-kay?"

Vibraniumm: is a rare, but naturally occurring substance which exists in two forms. The first : Wakandan, is found almost exclusively in Wakanda (see Wakanda). Wakandan Vibranium, through as yet unknown means, absorbs vibratory energy in it's vacinity, such as sound waves, within itself. The apparent observatable vibratory rate of molecules of the vibranium it's self does not noticeably increase when the vibranium absorbs mechanical energy. The outside vibratory energy is stored within the bonds between the molecules making up the vibranium. As a result, a chunk of Vibranium which had absorbrd a considerable amount of vibratory energy would be exceedingly hard to demolish. If enough force were applied to this chunk to smash it/slice it, The vibranium would explode, relesing much of the stored energy.

Adumantium:

Adumantium is a virtually indistructable man-made steel alloy, who's exact chemical components are kept secret by the united states government. Adumantium is created through a mix of chemical resins whos composition is a secret. for eight minutes after the creation of the resin, the metal is maluable for 8 minutes as long as it's kept at 1,500 degrees Ferenheit.The xtreme stable molucular structure of adumantium prevents it re-molded.True adumantium for all practicle purposes is indestructable. THe degree varies with the thickness of the metal.A direct blow friom the THunder God's (THOR) Hammer, conveyed with the Thunder God's full strength, will only slightly dent a solid cylinder of true adumantium (not to be confused with Proto Adumantium as is the make-up of Caotain america's shield-which is the stronget form of adumantium known). A sufficiant amount of adumantium could survie a direct blast from a nuclear weapon.

So,...there you go,...both metals......

Marrduke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By Marrduke

and for my two cents,.....Wolverine.(at least the old one, who actually killed real people, and was a mean bastard, not the poster boy he's become) 1) he's been killing his whole life (almost a hundred years), he's been trained by the BEST. (military,Foriegn, and Domestic) so there's no form of combat he's not accustomed too. His senses are more enhances (" they are SLIGHTLY less developed than Daredevil's" ) than BP, he's quicker, he can heal WAY faster and from any physical damage BP could produce, He doesn't tire, his bones are unbreakable,..ect...It would be a good fight, and BP would get some licks in, but wolverine could power through (ESPECIALLY in a berserker rage) and after a while, but BP would just be outmatched.

-That's just my opinion.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#218  Edited By Forever

As I recall, Black Panther has an energy dagger that can be set to kill. I'm not sure how it kills but it must interefere with the electrical impulses of the body or something along those lines. If that's so, why can't Black Panther stick it in Logan and then leave it there? Logan shouldn't be able to come back from that until the dagger is removed.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Marrduke says:

"and for my two cents,.....Wolverine.(at least the old one, who actually killed real people, and was a mean bastard, not the poster boy he's become) 1) he's been killing his whole life (almost a hundred years), he's been trained by the BEST. (military,Foriegn, and Domestic) so there's no form of combat he's not accustomed too. His senses are more enhances (" they are SLIGHTLY less developed than Daredevil's" ) than BP, he's quicker, he can heal WAY faster and from any physical damage BP could produce, He doesn't tire, his bones are unbreakable,..ect...It would be a good fight, and BP would get some licks in, but wolverine could power through (ESPECIALLY in a berserker rage) and after a while, but BP would just be outmatched.-That's just my opinion."

I know I said I was done(and I am), but I had to say some things.

Black Panther was proficient at lethal combat by the time he was 6, it's not like he just picked it up. Wolverine has been doing it longer, no doubt, but Black Panther was raised in a culture of violence and warfare. He's also received so much training (from all over the world) that it's said that he's mastered all forms of unarmed combat. I've never seen that said about Wolverine. What proof is there that says his senses are greater than BP's? I'm not saying they aren't, but if you're saying they are, where do you get that information? Same question for him being quicker. How often does Wolverine dodge bullets? Rarely if ever. I know that's because he can easily take the damage, but bullet-dodging is a feat used to gauge speed. Black Panther does it regularly (even though he could let his suit take it if he wanted to). Also, I've showed twice where Wolverine has been surprised by BP's speed. Not saying that makes him faster (I believe he is, but I'm not saying it), but what kind of proof do you have to say otherwise? He can heal faster than any damage BP can dish out? I don't think so. Ripping off his head, tearing out his heart, shredding his brains, dosing him with gas that's taken out rhinos and elephants, electrocuting him, hitting him with an energy blade set to kill, destroying his internal organs with vibrations, BP can do all of this. Wolverine can heal fast enough to survive any of this (or all of it at once)? Other than the one instance with Nitro, when has he shown that level of healing? He doesn't tire? That's just flat-out untrue. It takes a lot to wear him out, and he can fight MUCH longer than BP, but saying he doesn't tire at all, that's just a lie. His bones are not unbreakable. Anti-metal > adamantium, and the claws are worthless against the vibranium.

-That's just my opinion.

BlackPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#220  Edited By BlackPanther

I think BP would win in the long run. if you understand both characters then its not a bias decision, but I see some people coming on this page saying why they think BP would lose and they just make stuff up for the sake of their argument. I’ll like to sum up his personal abilities for you guys who are to ignorant to read his comics but feel that you have the right to downsize him without any knowledge of his capability’s.

Honestly BP is a King, trained all his life to fight supernatural beings and super human people (the black panther persona was originally created to fight rogue demons terrorizing the citizens of Wakanda).

He is a shaman (who due to something in his bloodline he was able to eat the heart shaped fruit and survive, thus giving him his abilities and a direct link to the panther god), at anytime that he is in grave danger his ancestors can be summoned into him which gives him their abilities for a limited time. To what extent is his knowledge of magic is still unknown. So remember to consider magic is a factor in this fight.

wakanda has a high count of mutants and during the ceremonial fight to become king he was able to fight and defeat many of these people and this was before he gained his powers (many of which he killed due to killing not being frowned upon if its in a honourable way).

His senses are and has many times been stated by marvel to surpass even wolverine. All his senses work perfectly at night just like a real Black panther (hence his name). Which means he can kill wolverine if the battle is in the dark. Oh yeh just for the record he is much faster than wolverine can ever be. He also has very high agility.

He is more than capable of lifting a man up a three story building using only one hand to hold him. He is easily smarter than doctor doom. He has great stamina due to rigorous training and he his a world class martial artist gaining respect from many marvel martial artists, including Logan himself.

Remember these are just a few of his abilities, there are many more which become more noticeable if you actually read the comics.

I don’t feel that its necessary to list wolverines abilities due to him simply being a well known character in comparison with BP and his abilities have been publicly known to people who don’t read his comics for years.

eisernkreuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By eisernkreuz

wolverine is over rated

and having every single writer in the marvel universe writing a character(the best character in the marvel universe) leads to several different strengths and weakness

wolverine tends to end up a punching bag for character not nearly as skilled.

why does he take all that abuse if he is the end all be all when it comes to marvel figthing ability

shit if i know

wolverine keeps coming after you... shit wolverine today has a regenerative ability that puts ole fast healing wolverine to shame.

black panther might be faster, stronger, but wolverine is more durable and well honestly i am not quite sure he can die ( honestly did you see him walk away from nitro in the wolverine civil war tie in after having all his flesh burnt off!)

Wolverine takes him, but once again loses another custom in the process

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I'm done, I really am. I'm not adding anything to my argument, I just want answers.

Buckshot says:

"Other than the one instance with Nitro, when has he shown that level of healing?"

Why is this the new standard for Wolverine's healing?
Post Edited:2007-06-03 19:02:33

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Buckshot says:

"I'm done, I really am. I'm not adding anything to my argument, I just want answers. Buckshot says:
"Other than the one instance with Nitro, when has he shown that level of healing?"
Why is this the new standard for Wolverine's healing?
Post Edited:2007-06-03 19:02:33"

There was the whole shotgun blast to the face, not arguing either way, but that would make two instances.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

That's not the same. Say all the flesh on his face was removed, that's really not a lot. It's nothing compared to his entire body being regrown.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

#225  Edited By gmanfromheck

Has anyone mentioned that Black Panther took down the Silver Surfer? hee hee

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Buckshot says:

"That's not the same. Say *all* the flesh on his face was removed, that's really not a lot. It's nothing compared to his *entire* body being regrown. "

Thats true. But when they crashed on that planet, the one Colossus is supposed to destroy, didnt his face get burned and he said he was going to need a half hour to recover? When he got shot he regenerated in like two minutes.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

When they crashed on the planet it was more than just his face. Looked like everything above his waist was messed up. That's basically what I'm saying though. In that instance, his healing factor took a long time (half an hour just for him to start looking normal, not even to be 100%), which is more like what is normal for Wolverine. He can heal bullet wounds like nothing, but it takes a long time for him to repair major damage like that. People are using the one extreme example (Nitro) even though that's not the norm. It would be the same as me saying (since G-Man brought it up) that if Black Panther can get Surfer in an arm lock, he can do it to Wolverine. One insane showing doesn't make it the standard.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Oh I gothca.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

#230  Edited By gmanfromheck

Buckshot says:

"http://forumspile.com/STFU-Shut_up.jpg"

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Valkaad

BlackPanther says:

"). His senses are and has many times been stated by marvel to surpass even wolverine. All his senses work perfectly at night just like a real Black panther (hence his name). Which means he can kill wolverine if the battle is in the dark. He is easily smarter than doctor doom. "

Where does Marvel state that his senses surpass Wolverine's?

In a fight held at night, Wolverine's vision extends into the infrared spectrum just like Bp's and his hearing is "only slightly less developed than Daredevils". You know, Daredevil with the radar sense I don't think BP's hearing is anywhere near that acute.

Doctor Doom builds time machines! I know BP is brilliant but Doom created an apparatus so advanced that it stole energy away from Galactus. BP is surely smarter than Wolverine, but Doctor Doom c'mon call me when BP builds a time machine by himself and then we'll talk.

howlettjames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By howlettjames

Forever says:

"As I recall, Black Panther has an energy dagger that can be set to kill. I'm not sure how it kills but it must interefere with the electrical impulses of the body or something along those lines. If that's so, why can't Black Panther stick it in Logan and then leave it there? Logan shouldn't be able to come back from that until the dagger is removed."
i said i wouldn't post again, but apparantly some of you live on another planet. wolverine is not going to stand still and wait for BP to stick a whatever you just said in his head, oh and he can't stick it in wolverines head, because his f#$king skull is covered in adamantium. NOW THIS IS THE MOMENT OF TRUTH, i finally found the official hand book of the marvel universe and found both wolverines and BP's bios,(it took a while by the way) now i'm srry but i don't know how to upload my images to the forum but i have it in my bios page. CLICK ON MY SEND A PM THING, ONCE IN MY BIOS page CLICK ON MY IMAGE GALLERY AND FINALLY CLICK ON THE WOLRD DESTROYER PICTURE, SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM AND CHECK THE TWO BIOS FOR YOURSELF. OR SIMPLY http:FOLLOW THIS http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/howlettjames/images/now for gods sake read them and look at both of the characters power grids, and then tell me who would win. now heres how those bios go by the way, just incase you were blind or somthing: 1.Intelligence: obviosly the panther is smarter than wolverine.(but that wont account for anything, its like putting a guy with 6 PHD's up agaisn't bruce lee, the smarter guy would still lose. 2.Strength: as i've said before wolverine is stronger than panther, and strength is very important in a fist fight.(just like when two people fight and both have the same level of speed the one whos stronger will obviosly win, because his hits will be more devestating.) 3.Speed: now i don't remember which dumb SOB kept on saying BP is faster than wolverine but once you check their bios you will see that they both have the same speed.(so in speed their evenly matched.) 4.Durability: wolveirne has a much higher pain threshhold and can withstand a lot more damamge than panther, plus he can heal very rapidly, making him ALMOST immortal. thus wolverine can easily kick panthers ass so far, but wait it's not over yet. 5.Fighting Skills: last of all this goes to our BUCKY who kept on saying BP is a better fighter, well guess what he was WRONG. wolverine is the greatest fighter in the marvel universe rivaled only by captain america as both their fighting skills are maxed out in the power chart. so there, wolverine is stonger, can take alot more damage, and is a better fighter. so gudging by all of this BP would not stand a chance against wolverine. ok nevermind, maybe he would but he'd still lose. now i want to hear ONE dumb SOB say BP would win because then their obviosly stupid and their just making shit up, just because they like panther better. i gave you all the proof you'll ever need and so just use your common sense and logic and determine the winner.(and i know some ahole is gonna come out and say,"nope i don't care panther wins", but thats only because their aholes.any don't bring up the f#$king antimetal claw shit, because if its that way then wolverines got his own sword that can cut through anythig,(yes even better than his claws) if you guys actually knew anything about wolverine,you would know that in wolverine origins he got the sword,(its a red sword) and at the end of the saga he gave the sword to cyclops saying that its the only thing that might actually kill him.
Post Edited:2007-06-04 18:32:18
GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By GambitO

la victoria es indudablemente del increible WOLVERINE

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#234  Edited By Lady Tlieso

uj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By uj

GambitO says:

"la victoria es indudablemente del increible WOLVERINE"

Prodigal Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By Prodigal Son

Wow, you finally did it!

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Prodigious Man says:

"Wow, you finally did it!
" />http://www.sneakycracker.net/images/macros/epenis.jpg"

Ha!

uj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By uj

Prodigious Man says:

"Wow, you finally did it!
" />http://www.sneakycracker.net/images/macros/epenis.jpg"

You did it, you finally did it.

Prodigal Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By Prodigal Son

Hold your applause. I'll be here all week.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

You act like I've never seen that before. I've already discussed at least 3 times on different threads why handbooks aren't the be all and end all of what characters can do, so I'm not going to do it again. Even if you go by them though, it doesn't matter. Think. Which of the two characters carries on them gas that can put down an elephant? Which of the two has an energy dagger that can kill another person with nothing but a touch? Which of the two has claws that can shred adamantium? Which of the two wears a suit that totally negates the effectiveness of the others weaponry? Which wears boots that can easily shatter metal (or say, vibrate someone's brain to mush)? Which one was shown to easily outmaneuver the other on at least two separate occassions? Also, the claim that Wolverine is "the greatest fighter in the marvel universe" is completely false. Disregarding Black Panther's intelligence (which is more than just book smarts), his gear (something everyone likes to ignore), and what he's shown in comics for years, and going solely off handbooks that are saying things about Wolverine that you haven't been able to show me in comics, then yeah Wolverine wins easily.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By Valkaad

Tlieso says:

""

hahahahahahahahah. Truly laugh out loud funny!

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By Valkaad

Buckshot says:

"Which of the two has claws that can shred adamantium? "

They can shred adamantium? This is a legit question that I don't know the answer to buckshot so don't go off the deep end.

And If the answer is yes it seems a little overpowered for BP considering Thor's Hammer can only slightly dent true adamantium.

howlettjames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By howlettjames

Buckshot says:

"You act like I've never seen that before. I've already discussed at least 3 times on different threads why handbooks aren't the be all and end all of what characters can do, so I'm not going to do it again. Even if you go by them though, it doesn't matter. Think. Which of the two characters carries on them gas that can put down an elephant? Which of the two has an energy dagger that can kill another person with nothing but a touch? Which of the two has claws that can shred adamantium? Which of the two wears a suit that totally negates the effectiveness of the others weaponry? Which wears boots that can easily shatter metal (or say, vibrate someone's brain to mush)? Which one was shown to easily outmaneuver the other on at least two separate occassions? Also, the claim that Wolverine is "the greatest fighter in the marvel universe" is completely false. Disregarding Black Panther's intelligence (which is more than just book smarts), his gear (something everyone likes to ignore), and what he's shown in comics for years, and going solely off handbooks that are saying things about Wolverine that you haven't been able to show me in comics, then yeah Wolverine wins easily. "

excatly, he wins, thats final.

but if you go all batman on me and let panther plan on killing wolverine for like a month and really let him put his mind into killing wolverine then maybe he might find a way to put down wolverine for good.

but if its an all out brawl with no prep time, as i've always said wolverine would eventually win. and you wanna use those anti-metal claws, well show me where it explains they can actually cut through adamantium, incase you have not noticed adamantium is not like your regular metals. also wolverine is not a complete moron either if he had time to prepare than he'd go back to the x-men and get his red sword which like panthers antimetal claws or whatever can cut through anything, the sword by the way is from wolverine origins, where he gave it to cyclops and told him that the sword is the only thing that might actually be capapble of killing him.

and finally you've hit an all low BUCKY boy disregarding the handbook. jesus, whats next, BUCKY:"uhhh, panther wins because he made up a plan and went to heaven and defeated god, then came back to earth and killed wolverine". you never quite do you?

howlettjames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By howlettjames

i mean there is obviosly a reason why your the highest poster in these forums Buckshot, because you've bullshit your way through most of them, if someone does not agree with you then their wrong, but if they do then their right? i mean i don't get it right at the beginning you just like i agreed that once all is set and done, wolverine is the winner since panther can't actaully kill him(permanitly) so now, its not even about the fight anymore is it? its just about you trying to be the guy with the last word, even if it means becoming someone you probably hate, which is an ignorant, arrogant basterd who does not support his own reasons.

uj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By uj

howlettjames says:

"i mean there is obviosly a reason why your the highest poster in these forums Buckshot, because you've bullshit your way through most of them, if someone does not agree with you then their wrong, but if they do then their right? i mean i don't get it right at the beginning you just like i agreed that once all is set and done, wolverine is the winner since panther can't actaully kill him(permanitly) so now, its not even about the fight anymore is it? its just about you trying to be the guy with the last word, even if it means becoming someone you probably hate, which is an ignorant, arrogant basterd who does not support his own reasons. "

Wait a minute jerk off, I'm the number one poster on here (Gambler) and although I dont really get along with Buck, he is one of most respected people on this site.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Valkaad says:

"Buckshot says:
"Which of the two has claws that can shred adamantium? "
They can shred adamantium? This is a legit question that I don't know the answer to buckshot so don't go off the deep end. And If the answer is yes it seems a little overpowered for BP considering Thor's Hammer can only slightly dent true adamantium. "

Anti-metal can destroy any metal (including adamantium) on a molecular level. It can also cut most non-metal materials just as easily if it's sharp enough, but the reaction that lets it break down metal as it cuts through it isn't there when it hits non-metals, so it doesn't always work. For example, a special plastic/ceramic substance was created once that he couldn't cut through. I'm not "going off the deep end", but why is this new? I know I said it before.

howlettjames says:

"excatly, he wins, thats final. but if you go all batman on me and let panther plan on killing wolverine for like a month and really let him put his mind into killing wolverine then maybe he might find a way to put down wolverine for good. but if its an all out brawl with no prep time, as i've always said wolverine would eventually win. and you wanna use those anti-metal claws, well show me where it explains they can actually cut through adamantium, incase you have not noticed adamantium is not like your regular metals. also wolverine is not a complete moron either if he had time to prepare than he'd go back to the x-men and get his red sword which like panthers antimetal claws or whatever can cut through anything, the sword by the way is from wolverine origins, where he gave it to cyclops and told him that the sword is the only thing that might actually be capapble of killing him. and finally you've hit an all low BUCKY boy disregarding the handbook. jesus, whats next, BUCKY:"uhhh, panther wins because he made up a plan and went to heaven and defeated god, then came back to earth and killed wolverine". you never quite do you? "

Nothing I've said requires planning. All the things I've mentioned are things he has all the time. If I were going to mention planning, I would just say he got his magic frogs, traveled back in time to when Logan was a baby and killed him then. I'm not talking about prep though. You're side-stepping all the methods I listed for BP killing Wolverine by saying it's prep when it's not. Am I disregarding handbooks or are you disregarding the actual comics? Back up what the handbooks say with comic examples and then it'll be worth reading. It looks like you misunderstood me though, I said that even taking the handbooks into consideration, Black Panther still wins. Say Wolverine is stronger and can fight better like the handbooks say, how does that help when he can't damage BP because of his normal costume? Look at the questions I posed in my last post and address them. Even going by handbook stats, how does Wolverine get around all Black panthers gear (which, again, is standard and does not require prep)? Also, you seem to think that because I said Wolverine would eventually kill Black Panther, that that means the he wins. That is not the case. Like I said at the beginning, in a battle, Black Panther would kill Wolverine first. He would win a fight to the death. After he'd won, Wolverine could come back and eventually tire him out for a kill, but the battle is already over.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

howlettjames says:

"i mean there is obviosly a reason why your the highest poster in these forums Buckshot, because you've bullshit your way through most of them, if someone does not agree with you then their wrong, but if they do then their right? i mean i don't get it right at the beginning you just like i agreed that once all is set and done, wolverine is the winner since panther can't actaully kill him(permanitly) so now, its not even about the fight anymore is it? its just about you trying to be the guy with the last word, even if it means becoming someone you probably hate, which is an ignorant, arrogant basterd who does not support his own reasons. "

I don't have a problem with people not agreeing with me. There's no one on this site that I agree with in everything, but I don't have a problem with 98% of the people here. I have a problem when people either don't understand my point or ignore it. If you totally understood my point and disagreed with me, that'd be fine, but you don't. Most recent example: you ignored my short list of things that BP have that can kill Wolverine and you don't understand my view on handbooks. I can't agree to disagree with someone if we're not both on the same page when it comes to what we're disagreeing about. Not only that, but you started your debate with me with insults and a bad attitude and have carried that on throughout the entire thing. These things make it impossible for us to reach a conclusion.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Post Deleted.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

What I need is to stay out of this thread like I said I would.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Post Deleted.