Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#2  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Black Panther can kill him, but he doesn't carry anything on him that would keep him dead. Wolverine would win eventually.
Post Edited:2007-05-21 22:51:41

Bones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Bones

what do you mean

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

What do you mean what do I mean?

Bones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Bones

why would wolverine eventually win

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Because he'd keep coming back to life and Black Panther would get more and more tired as they kept fighting. I mean, Black Panther could just run away after the first kill, but that's not really king-like behavior. He could also sit over Logan's body and just stab him (with an energy dagger set on kill) every time he woke up again, but Wolverine still won't stay dead. I don't buy the superfast/Nitro healing, but he's still pretty much immortal, no matter how long it takes him to wake up. He's always gonna keep coming back.

Bones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Bones

so ur saying there's no way for black panther to win

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I think he'd get the first kill, so in a fight "to the death", meaning first kill, whether permanent or not, I think he'd win. If it was "to the death" as in a permanent cessation of life, he wouldn't win.

faith999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By faith999

wolverine would totaly kick his ass! i mean come on the guy has claws big ass claws i might add and the black panthers has kitty size claws...size matters!

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Do you or have you read Black Panther?

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Captain Hazard

Wolverine would win. Panther doesn't have a way to keep him dead, where Wolverine just has to get a couple of good scratches on Panther and he would go down.

Golden Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Golden Boy

Wolverine wins no contest!

howlettjames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By howlettjames

Post Deleted.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I just met you and I'm already tired of you.

He can't cut Panther's head off because of the vibranium costume. It doesn't reduce the sharpness of the blades, but it removes the momentum so the claws are basically just resting against the fabric.

Since you're so sure that Black Panther isn't fast enough to dodge him, I guess these mean nothing.

Black Panther has learned martial arts from all over the world, and by some accounts has learned all of them. Wolverine has been around a long time and has been all over the place so I'm willing to say they're even in the skill department, but Wolverine is not better.

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15  Edited By Satyrquaze

Look up Vibranium (the metal that makes up BP's costume) and explain how Wolvie could cut off Panther's head, and maybe not drop the f-bomb so much, Mmmm-kay?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I love when new people go up against Buck, its like watching a train wreck.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

howlettjames says:

"man screw you and the people who write this stuff, and i've read that issue by the way. and i know vibranium is pretty much as tough as adamantium, agian if you read my post properly i mentioned the fact that wolvy would win if it was an all out brawl, not the panther having enough time to put on his tights and come up with a battle plan, besides i only said what i said based on what i know about the two characters, the only reason wolverine could lose to the panther is the same as how superman can be beatin by wondre woman, and that is the fucking writers you ahole."

I'm all for a good debate, I love it when I get challenged (like that iseedeadpeople with iceman/magneto or deadpool with juggernaut/hulk) but this really is not even worth it. If you could come up with an argument that wasn't filled with insults, anger and a lack of knowledge, I'd keep going, but that's not what I see when I look at your posts.

I have a question though, why do people who debate against black panther keep trying to deny him of his costume like it's not part of his character or something?
Post Edited:2007-05-23 14:26:09

howlettjames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By howlettjames

"Black Panther has learned martial arts from all over the world, and by some accounts has learned all of them. Wolverine has been around a long time and has been all over the place so I'm willing to say they're even in the skill department, but Wolverine is not better."

thank you thats what i'm trying to get at here not that wolveirne is better but the fact that their both equal in fighting style, its these god damn people who write this stuff who make wolverine look more like juggernaut than a guy whos lived for over a hundred years, is very experienced, and has keen senses just like the panther, and as for the part about the vibranium armor thing, there is none surrounding his eyes, so thats all someone like wolverine needs. anyways if its just hand to hand fighting than their pretty equal but if its to the death than any one with some knowledge of the character wolverine and any senese of logic would say that wolverine wins. one last thing i don't care how strong panther is(not much anyways) but how the hell does he or anyone else not shatter their own bowns punching the hardest metal on earth(wolverines adamantium head, and the rest of his bones which are coverd by it). and if you guys should read the latest FF issues where the panther goes up againts the surfer who can literally blow up planets and shatter starts, and the douchbag actually gets the surfer in some sort of hold and threatens to rip off his arm(i mean how stupid can these writers get), now maybe if it was superman, or the hulk,or anyone with a class 100 strenth then maybe but not the bloody panther.

and i'm sorry about cursen, i just get emotinal, i'll try to resist next time.

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Satyrquaze

Side note: Panther doesn't "Brawl" per se. He uses his mastery of the martial arts to kick ass. Also, Wolvie isn't marvel's answer to Batman, if he is Marvel is blind and retarded.

You are right about the Panther vs. Surfer thing. That irritated me as well.
Post Edited:2007-05-23 14:34:58

howlettjames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By howlettjames

ok to be honest i've read a lot of comcis that featerd the panther but i don't know the full extent of his (superhuman poewrs) if he has any all's i know is this wolverine is rated as a level 11 hero while cap, spiderman, and others were all 10's and 9's(Secret Wars either issue 2or3) and i am quite sure that panther can't take on captain america(although he doesn't have to anymore since caps dead) where as wolverine can, in wolverines origins cap was fighting wolverine for somthing that i can't remember but in the end he was kinda winning until the runt went all berserk and would have killed captain america if not for the intervention of cyclops who knocked wolverine back at the last second.

and again i apologize for any insults i made previously.

howlettjames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By howlettjames

"Side note: Panther doesn't "Brawl" per se. He uses his mastery of the martial arts to kick ass."

well niether does wolverine man.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

howlettjames says:

""Black Panther has learned martial arts from all over the world, and by some accounts has learned all of them. Wolverine has been around a long time and has been all over the place so I'm willing to say they're even in the skill department, but Wolverine is not better."thank you thats what i'm trying to get at here not that wolveirne is better but the fact that their both equal in fighting style, its these god damn people who write this stuff who make wolverine look more like juggernaut than a guy whos lived for over a hundred years, is very experienced, and has keen senses just like the panther, and as for the part about the vibranium armor thing, there is none surrounding his eyes, so thats all someone like wolverine needs. anyways if its just hand to hand fighting than their pretty equal but if its to the death than any one with some knowledge of the character wolverine and any senese of logic would say that wolverine wins. one last thing i don't care how strong panther is(not much anyways) but how the hell does he or anyone else not shatter their own bowns punching the hardest metal on earth(wolverines adamantium head, and the rest of his bones which are coverd by it). and if you guys should read the latest FF issues where the panther goes up againts the surfer who can literally blow up planets and shatter starts, and the douchbag actually gets the surfer in some sort of hold and threatens to rip off his arm(i mean how stupid can these writers get), now maybe if it was superman, or the hulk,or anyone with a class 100 strenth then maybe but not the bloody panther.and i'm sorry about cursen, i just get emotinal, i'll try to resist next time."

It looks like you're calming down. Good. Just because Wolverine may be equal in skill(I don't believe it but I'll pretend), doesn't mean that's enough to win. His primary mode of attack (claws) would be useless even if he did hit. Look at those images. Wolverine doesn't tag Black Panther, in fact, Black Panther practically dances around him. In the last two, during Contest of Champions, he thinks Wolverine is playing a game (Wolverine is dead serious though) and he's just fooling around and not trying. To Wolverine's credit, he does get a hold on Black Panther, but that's only because BP gets close and grabs him first. Anyway, Wolverine tries for the head but BP holds his arms back and then tosses Wolverine away. The one time Wolverine is actually touching him, Black Panther gets rid of him. That's just unarmed combat, and not even mentioning Black Panther's various weapons.

The surfer thing bothered me too, but it's been a month (right?) and I'm over it.

I'm not getting into BP and Cap again, there's a whole thread for that. Suffice it to say, based on what I've read of both characters, it is fully within BP's abilities to beat Captain America.

howlettjames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By howlettjames

you do have some points ther but never the less he could not kill wolverine. and by the way do you mind posting a link to the panthers abilities and powers.

i made a comment about wolvy being the Batman of Marvel, i have to admit, that was pretty stupid since Bats is more skilled and has never killed a person(no intentionally anyways).

but you have to understand why i'm getting frustrated because wolverine is a mutant and his strength speed and everything else is much higher than humans, no writer ever shows how strong wolverine is, he lift bloody cars and can tear down the sides of tank with those claws, and each time he fights someone like panther instead of using his skills he just goes all out into this whole brawl mode.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Type Black Panther in the search field. The page isn't full, but it should do.

Why is he incapable of killing Wolverine? I know he can't kill him with only his body (though he could put him down and even knock him unconscious), but he has other tools. Knock out gas from his fingertips (gas has worked on Wolverine before, not for long, but it has worked), energy daggers that can kill with a touch, special boots that can (probably) destroy Wolverine's brain through his skull, anti-metal claws that can cut through adamantium (I said it), a costume that can electrocute anything touching it, and other things. Why will none of these work?

Black Panther's "strength speed and everything" are also much higher than humans. Wolverine doesn't have an advantage here. He has a massive advantage in healing, but Black Panther will rarely (if ever) get hurt, and he can kill Wolverine at least once, so even if he heals afterwards, T'Challa has already won.

Avatar image for d_e_f_e_n_d_e_r_
D.E.F.E.N.D.E.R.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By D.E.F.E.N.D.E.R.

...after reading black panthers page.....if u ask me he seems way ridiculous for a char. who is completely mortal like Captain America...seems like they are overpowering him...oh well...

point is....wolverine wins in the long run....but as for the first battle i don't know...

howlettjames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By howlettjames

Why is he incapable of killing Wolverine? I know he can't kill him with only his body (though he could put him down and even knock him unconscious), but he has other tools. Knock out gas from his fingertips (gas has worked on Wolverine before, not for long, but it has worked), energy daggers that can kill with a touch, special boots that can (probably) destroy Wolverine's brain through his skull, anti-metal claws that can cut through adamantium (I said it), a costume that can electrocute anything touching it, and other things. Why will none of these work?

just as wolverine can't use his keen sences and strength and stamina to win.

because at the end of the day its up to the writer of the comic to decide who wins or who loses(depending on who they like better, those basterds.)

just like in the latest issue of wolveirne where sabertooth had the panther with one arm and was about to break his neck or somthing then wolveirne comes along and just cuts off sabertooths arm. so even though the fight between sabertoon and panther was quick i doubt sabertooth could have gotten the best of panther at all never the less that quick.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Stop looking at "the writer." Look at the information and draw a conclusion. If there's no writer and these characters are fighting at their best, who wins? Why?

Prodigal Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Prodigal Son

howlettjames, please do us a favor and use the "Quote" link if you're going to quote what someone else has said. It makes the conversation much easier to follow that way because it lets us know exactly who you're quoting, and sets it apart for readability.

Thanks.

howlettjames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By howlettjames

alright srry.

Octagon Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Octagon Enigma

Wolverine wins, since he's nearly immortal, and has the whole adamantium thing.

Ketch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Ketch

Did you read the thread?

Octagon Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Octagon Enigma

Yeah, the claw thing was just a backup for if the costume wasn't on or something. Anyway, Wolverine simply outlives him.

Ketch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Ketch

Why would the costume not be on? And since it's on, the adamantium is useless for both offense and defense. Also, even if Wolverine comes back from the dead, he was still dead, and since the battle is to the death, that means Black Panther wins.

howlettjames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By howlettjames

Powers

Wolverine is a mutant with the abilities to rapidly heal and regenerate damage inflicted upon his body. His healing factor has increased in strength through the years that the only way to kill Wolverine is to decapitate him and remove his brain from the vicinity of his body. He is immune to most drugs and poisons, and his rate of aging has been slowed down considerably. His healing factor was originally supposed to be just accelerated healing, however through the years, writers have made his healing much more powerful to the point where he could heal a whole organ back. Since Wolverine has the ability to heal quickly, his stanima is limitless. An example of the strength of Wolverine’s stamina is when he fought Omega Red for 18 straight hours. Wolverine’s healing factor also allows him to push his strength beyond any normal human being’s limit. It is suggested that his body is healed during the process he uses it and allows him some superhuman level strength. Also it was suggested since Wolverine constaly carries over one hundre pounds of adamantium that is laced throughout his entire body.

Wolverine also possesses amazing agility and reflexes. He possess "animal" senses which allow him to see further than normal humans, and also enables him to track people by scent. His other senses are so strong that even in complete darkness, Wolverine can basically see through it. His hearing ability allows him to hear things humans cannot and he can also hear things from a great distance. Wolverine’s physical build is also a part of his mutation in which he has sharp teeth and three retractable bone claws located on the back of his hands. His bone claws are strong enough to cut through most types of materials. When he extracts the claws, it always cuts through his knuckles but his healing factor closes the wound right away. His skeletal system and claws are coated with adamantium making them nearly unbreakable during the Weapon X program. The adamantium gives Wolverine the ability to cut through any solid material. With the adamantium infused throughout his skeleton, it protects his brain since it is laced through the skull. The adamantium being laced all over his skeleton also allows Wolverine to lift heavy objects without shattering any bones.

Skills

Wolverine has gone through combat training in many areas, formerly being a samurai, government agent, X-Man, and part of the Avengers. He has exceptional hand-to-hand fighting skills, as well as being adept at using many different types of weapons. Throughout his entire life traveling the world, Wolverine has become a master of every form of martial arts. Wolverine was also a samurai and was a killed katana user. Wolverine’ hand-to-hand combat is extremely good to the point where he can defeat Shang-Chi and Captain America, who are both masters at hand-to-hand combat. Wolverine is also skilled in espionage due to his time in the army and being made a weapon.

Wolverine has the ability to go into berserker rage in which his mind acts on animal instinct and rage. During this mode he is immune to any psionic attack and attacks relentlessly.

so i just finished reading both panthers and wolveirnes bios and i have to say i'm even more impressed with wolverine now that i've read his bio, him and panther are both animal like in terms of their powers with the exception that wolverine is basically freakin immortal, and because of his healing ability he can go on fighting for days where as not even an actual panther could do that never the less a black panther.

Ketch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Ketch

So tell me how Wolverine wins.

howlettjames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By howlettjames

Ketch says:

"Why would the costume *not* be on? And *since* it's on, the adamantium is useless for both offense and defense. Also, even if Wolverine comes back from the dead, he was still dead, and since the battle is to the death, that means Black Panther wins."

dude death means dead which means u r gone(as in gone gone) no more, yours soul if you believe in god or whatever is passed on and is not coming back, so either way wolvy wins

Octagon Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Octagon Enigma

Wolverine doesn't come back from the dead, his healing factor doesn't allow him to die. So BP could never actually get a kill.

howlettjames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By howlettjames

octagon_enigma says:

"Wolverine doesn't come back from the dead, his healing factor doesn't allow him to die. So BP could never actually get a kill."

exactly. end of discussion

howlettjames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By howlettjames

Ketch says:

"So tell me how Wolverine wins."

supperior stamina, since their both failry equal in all their other traits(senses, fighting style, exp, strength) they would keep on fighting but the panther would evently either A.)get tired and get his ass handed to him B.) wolverine would eventually land a killing blow(cause u can't dodge him forever.

and whats the panther gonna do exatcly, (claw him to death)believe me that won't work better men like sabertooth have tried and failed.

or use his gadgets, wolverines been toe-to-tow with the hulk and has held his own.

so thats how he could kill panther.

again though if given any prep. time panther would find a way to stop logan. just as he did to iron-man during civil war where he brought some sort of magical vibranium sword and easily cut the side of iron-mans armor.

Ketch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Ketch

So if his brain is removed, he's not dead? If his heart is removed, he's not dead? If he's drowned, he isn't dead? If his head is cut off (the thing Xavier said would kill him), he isn't dead? Wolverine can die. His neurological function (and other biological processes) can be stopped. His body somehow heals from that and restarts, but he can die. The only instance in the whole of his career that points to him being immortal (the nitro thing) mentions several times that after something like that, he's in the afterlife. After. Life. It also says that his body dies and his soul goes to that place where Lazear is. His healing factor doesn't stop him from dying, it just brings him back afterwards.

Ketch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Ketch

howlettjames says:

"Ketch says:
"So tell me how Wolverine wins."

supperior stamina, since their both failry equal in all their other traits(senses, fighting style, exp, strength) they would keep on fighting but the panther would evently either A.)get tired and get his ass handed to him B.) wolverine would eventually land a killing blow(cause u can't dodge him forever.

and whats the panther gonna do exatcly, (claw him to death)believe me that won't work better men like sabertooth have tried and failed.

or use his gadgets, wolverines been toe-to-tow with the hulk and has held his own.

so thats how he could kill panther.

again though if given any prep. time panther would find a way to stop logan. just as he did to iron-man during civil war where he brought some sort of magical vibranium sword and easily cut the side of iron-mans armor."

How would Wolverine land a killing blow when his adamantium can't pierce BP's clothes? No one has tried to "claw him to death" with anti-metal claws. They cut cut through adamantium (and other metals) by breaking down the molecular bonds. What does going toe-to-toe with Hulk (something Black Panther has done more than once as well) have to do with gadgets? Does Hulk have a energy dagger that can kill with a single touch? Does Hulk have vibranium boots that can vibrate things until the break? Does Hulk have knockout gas that can put down rhinos? Is Hulk covered in a costume that can electrocute someone to death?

howlettjames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By howlettjames

you can't cut anything(at least the panther can't, hulk can) since he's covered in adamantium.

and you just answerd your own question, so no he can't be killed, it's obvious you've read that issue of wolverine too, so you know that there was nothing left of him, but he still regenerated and came back.

also i just found this which shows that i'm right about wolverine being stronger than panther.

• Wolverine (James Howlett) - 1 ton (With Adamantium skeleton

• Black Panther - 750 lbs

got it from a different forum and the guy said he found it from a wizard special where it compared the characters from the ultimate universe to their counterparts at earth 616 or somthing like that.

howlettjames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By howlettjames
  • Deadpool - 2 tons

deadpool!! that clown can lift 2 tons

i never knew that

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Anti-metal can cut through adamantium. Try to understand that. (And no, Hulk can't break adamantium in the 616 universe.)

I'm not saying he can't come back, I'm saying that he can die. Even considering that one-time feat (which I generally don't because it's so far beyond anything he's ever done before or since, and so can be attributed to bad writing) he still died. What is it about "afterlife" that you don't understand? It said that his body had died. He even said that he was in Purgatory. Are you just going to ignore what's written? How did I answer my own question? All the things I mentioned would kill him. Him coming back from the dead doesn't mean he didn't die.

EDIT: You know I never argued strength right? It doesn't matter if Wolverine is stronger, BP has fought MANY people who were stronger than him, people stronger that Wolverine. Strength doesn't win this, especially when the best uses of that strength won't work thanks to the vibranium costume.
Post Edited:2007-05-23 18:07:05

howlettjames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By howlettjames

Buckshot says:

"Anti-metal can cut through adamantium. Try to understand that. (And no, Hulk can't break adamantium in the 616 universe.)
Post Edited:2007-05-23 18:07:05"

and where the hell are u gettin your info from, ultimate hulk is weaker than normal hulk and he cut wolvy in half(ultimate hulk can lift max of 20 tons)normal hulk is much stronger(far beyond 100 tons when hes angry, and trust me a little hairy midget with claws poking at you would piss you off too) so he should be more than capable of ripping wolvering apart not the adamatnium(as in cut his joints apart since his tendents are not attached together by adamantium.

and for the last time i'm talking them just duking it out, not the panther having time to gather his little wussy toys, cause then he would eventually find somthing to take wolverine down.

Octagon Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Octagon Enigma

howlettjames says:

"Buckshot says:
"Anti-metal can cut through adamantium. Try to understand that. (And no, Hulk can't break adamantium in the 616 universe.)

and where the hell are u gettin your info from, ultimate hulk is weaker than normal hulk and he cut wolvy in half(ultimate hulk can lift max of 20 tons)normal hulk is much stronger(far beyond 100 tons when hes angry, and trust me a little hairy midget with claws poking at you would piss you off too) so he should be more than capable of ripping wolvering apart not the adamatnium(as in cut his joints apart since his tendents are not attached together by adamantium.

and for the last time i'm talking them just duking it out, not the panther having time to gather his little wussy toys, cause then he would eventually find somthing to take wolverine down.

"

Alright, read before speak. Ultiamte Wolverine didn't have adimantium on his spinal discs, allowing Ultimate Hulk to rip him in half as easily as it would be to rip a normal human in half.

howlettjames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By howlettjames

Buckshot says:

EDIT: You know I never argued strength right? It doesn't matter if Wolverine is stronger, BP has fought MANY people who were stronger than him, people stronger that Wolverine. Strength doesn't win this, *especially* when the best uses of that strength won't work thanks to the vibranium costume.

i know i just posted that to a previous comment how the panther easily stopped a blow from wolverine where as you just see wolverine is clearly stronger so panther(not saying couldn't) should not have been able to deflect his blow so easily, so that could also be bad writeing.

and when i said he can't die i was responding to ketch's comment not whatever it is you think you said.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

howlettjames says:

"Buckshot says:

"

You said Hulk could cut adamantium, I showed you that you were wrong. That is all.

Now about Panther and his "wussy toys." He doesn't need time to go gather them, everything I've mentioned is standard gear. He wears it all the time. He has all of it on him on a regular basis.

howlettjames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By howlettjames

octagon_enigma says:

"howlettjames says:
"Buckshot says:
and where the hell are u gettin your info from, ultimate hulk is weaker than normal hulk and he cut wolvy in half(ultimate hulk can lift max of 20 tons)normal hulk is much stronger(far beyond 100 tons when hes angry, and trust me a little hairy midget with claws poking at you would piss you off too) so he should be more than capable of ripping wolvering apart not the adamatnium(as in cut his joints apart since his tendents are not attached together by adamantium. and for the last time i'm talking them just duking it out, not the panther having time to gather his little wussy toys, cause then he would eventually find somthing to take wolverine down. "
Alright, read before speak. Ultiamte Wolverine didn't have adimantium on his spinal discs, allowing Ultimate Hulk to rip him in half as easily as it would be to rip a normal human in half."

oooookay

thats what i was saying. because you can't put adamantium around peoples joints because then they woudln't be able to move them. so technically people can dislocate wolvy's body parts but not break them.

and what the hell dude, whos side r u on, voly, or blakcy panty.