• 70 results
Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Vaeternus

Ok, so wondering after reading lots of Fable lately, the awesome game and reading Wolverine too. I love both characters, was wondering you know a battle with them would be epic I think. Both have keen senses, are smart and pretty much don't take crap from anyone lol.

So this will be two matches:

First will be Bigby vs. Bone Logan

-Bone Logan vs. mostly transformed Bigby, (not full wolf form but more then normal human)

-Random encounter

-Bloodlusted

-Battle to K.O. or death

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Second will be normal adamantium logan vs. full wolf form Bigby:

-One hour of prep for both

-Battle is to bad K.O., submission or death

Who wins?

NOTE: Fun fact, while not sure it would work vs. Logan, Fables Bigby in a book I just read apparently he can hide his scent or throw it off which I thought was cool while sensing himself, he did this vs. a pack of wolves trying to kill him. Thought that was bad ass. Of course we all know Logan. Anywho, here's more about bigby for those wondering. :)

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Bigby_Wolf_(Fables)

Who wins? Battle takes place here(nobody else around just them)

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By TifaLockhart

Bigby has one bad reputation from other boards. Abstain as I have no firsthand knowledge of him.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tifalockhart: Bad reputation? Badass more like it :P lol

He's pretty much as badass, toughest Wolf as you can get, read or seen on film no doubt. And he's HUGE...

Maybe this will give you a better idea in his full form.

No Caption Provided

Xaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Xaa

To me the

Wolf win First Round

Wolverine Second Round

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks for the views ;)

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pokergeist

@tifalockhart: Bad reputation? Badass more like it :P lol

He's pretty much as badass, toughest Wolf as you can get, read or seen on film no doubt. And he's HUGE...

Maybe this will give you a better idea in his full form.

No Caption Provided

I really wish to see a respect thread for him. I am a huge werewolf fan. Whether is be Werewolf by Night, Astounding Wolf Man, or The Captain from Hellsing. I never seem to find anything on Bigby.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: yeah dude, me too. Bigby just seems like a very underrated, cool character. IDK :(

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: yeah dude, me too. Bigby just seems like a very underrated, cool character. IDK :(

Bigby isn't really underrated it's just not very many people have read Fables to find out that he's a bada$$. I've only seen Bigby in maybe 3 battles this year.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Vaeternus

Well, its shocking in a way because fables is one of the more popular ones now amd he should get bigger with the game and all. In that respect hes underrated, under appreciated.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shouldn't Bigby win this? I mean how is Logan going to put him down?

McDerpyson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By McDerpyson

Bigby wins. Much better senses (His senses are so strong and accurate, he has to constantly smoke cigs plus mentally focus in cities or else his senses will overload and he will go mad). Fast as the wind (literally). Can only be killed by fire, silver, and massive/potent magic. I believe decapitation of head could possibly end him (Logan's claws are sharp enough). But, with Bigby's wind powers+senses, there is no way Logan will be able to get in close enough. Much better trained (Fought in both world wars and used to fight/kill all manner of witches/wizards, great beasts such as dragons, entire kingdoms, so many humanoid creatures such as goblins, trolls, giants, etc. even gods/goddesses for at least centuries, maybe millenniums, a good deal of this was just for sport) Oh, and Bigby is a hell of a lot more ruthless (I mean, and this isn't even close to his worst, he fooled his entire community, including the woman he has been in love with and was literally destined by Excalibur's Lady of the Lake to be in love with for over 400 years, into thinking he killed a double agent when in truth, he kept said double agent right underneath his workplace for like ten years and left the agent to be watched and interrogated by a child killing witch... I think it's safe to say threatening to pop the third claw isn't as... um... big and bad as that...).

Anal_Vomit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

probably bigby then.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Bigby should win this. I haven't read Fables in a while, but pretty sure he's on a whole different level than Logan.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bigby STILL has control over the winds even in this form so he can beat Wolverine.

If Bigby doesn't get access to his win powers, he would lose.

BTW, I always wanted to make this topic. They are a lot alike. Hugh Jackman would make a good Bigby.

If an actor can play Bigby, they can also play Solid Snake and Wolverine easily.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Vaeternus

@slimj87d said:

Bigby STILL has control over the winds even in this form so he can beat Wolverine.

BTW, I always wanted to make this topic. They are a lot alike. Hugh Jackman would make a good Bigby.

If an actor can play Bigby, they can also play Solid Snake and Wolverine easily.

lol Yeah to be honest I was a little shocked it wasn't done since we've seen Wolverine vs. just about everyone else in comics almost lol

Bigby wins. Much better senses (His senses are so strong and accurate, he has to constantly smoke cigs plus mentally focus in cities or else his senses will overload and he will go mad). Fast as the wind (literally). Can only be killed by fire, silver, and massive/potent magic. I believe decapitation of head could possibly end him (Logan's claws are sharp enough). But, with Bigby's wind powers+senses, there is no way Logan will be able to get in close enough. Much better trained (Fought in both world wars and used to fight/kill all manner of witches/wizards, great beasts such as dragons, entire kingdoms, so many humanoid creatures such as goblins, trolls, giants, etc. even gods/goddesses for at least centuries, maybe millenniums, a good deal of this was just for sport) Oh, and Bigby is a hell of a lot more ruthless (I mean, and this isn't even close to his worst, he fooled his entire community, including the woman he has been in love with and was literally destined by Excalibur's Lady of the Lake to be in love with for over 400 years, into thinking he killed a double agent when in truth, he kept said double agent right underneath his workplace for like ten years and left the agent to be watched and interrogated by a child killing witch... I think it's safe to say threatening to pop the third claw isn't as... um... big and bad as that...).

Nice write up, I've just gotten into Fables within the past month or so, read Werewolves of the heartland thought it was great, I guess I should read up the classics I just don't know where to start lol. There's so many fable books...

Also, who do you think is older? Bigby or Wolverine? Apparently both have lived through WW2 lol.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By dondave

Bigby

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine both rounds. His healing ability, causes him to win. Plus he is the baddest of them all, he has beaten Hulk, a little werewolf creature isn't going to stop him.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By NICK31898

Better senses? You do realize Wolverine has had centuries to develop his, and they are at the top of the game. Also, he has a healing ability, so scratches and bites can't do squat. Plus, He won't go out by pain, he has gone through more pain than anybody. When he get's shot, and cut, and all that, he is healing, but he feels it, but endures through it. Heck, it hurts him when he takes out his claws.

Like I said in my last post

"

Wolverine both rounds. His healing ability, causes him to win. Plus he is the baddest of them all, he has beaten Hulk, a little werewolf creature isn't going to stop him.

"

McDerpyson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By McDerpyson

@vaeternus said:

@slimj87d said:

lol Yeah to be honest I was a little shocked it wasn't done since we've seen Wolverine vs. just about everyone else in comics almost lol

@mcderpyson said:

Nice write up, I've just gotten into Fables within the past month or so, read Werewolves of the heartland thought it was great, I guess I should read up the classics I just don't know where to start lol. There's so many fable books...

Also, who do you think is older? Bigby or Wolverine? Apparently both have lived through WW2 lol.

Bigby is older... MMUUCCHHH older. He came to earth in the 15 century I believe but he was alive much longer back in his world or homelands. He could very well be thousands of years old. I also liked Werewolves of the Heartland (Wish the art was done by regular artist Muck Buckingham though the art was still good).

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaeternus said:

@slimj87d said:

@mcderpyson said:

Bigby is older... MMUUCCHHH older. He came to earth in the 15 century I believe but he was alive much longer back in his world or homelands. He could very well be thousands of years old.

He's as old as the tail of the Big Bad Wolf which dates back to the Aesop Fables, 620 and 560 BCE..

At least that is my understanding of him.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#21 JediXMan  Moderator

Bigby could just blow him away at range.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Pokergeist

@nick31898 said:

He has control of the winds. He is also not a small little werewolf, he is a giant werewolf demi god with X-Woman Storm wind powers. Healing means jack crap if Bigby blows Wolverine into another state. BFR ftw.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

@mcderpyson said:

@vaeternus said:

@slimj87d said:

@mcderpyson said:

Bigby is older... MMUUCCHHH older. He came to earth in the 15 century I believe but he was alive much longer back in his world or homelands. He could very well be thousands of years old.

He's as old as the tail of the Big Bad Wolf which dates back to the Aesop Fables, 620 and 560 BCE..

At least that is my understanding of him.

Good to know :)

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

Bigby could just blow him away at range.

this, downdraft ftw

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#25 the_stegman  Moderator

I'd give it to Bigby, especially if he has his ol' Huff N Puff.

McDerpyson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By McDerpyson

@nick31898 said:

@mcderpyson said:

Better senses? You do realize Wolverine has had centuries to develop his, and they are at the top of the game. Also, he has a healing ability, so scratches and bites can't do squat. Plus, He won't go out by pain, he has gone through more pain than anybody. When he get's shot, and cut, and all that, he is healing, but he feels it, but endures through it. Heck, it hurts him when he takes out his claws.

"

@nick31898 said:

"

1. Bigby is possibly thousands of years old, never even mind centuries. He has been mastering his senses since birth. He has tracked down everything from lowly peasants to Elder Gods (such as his father the North Wind). Not only is Bigby much older, which means more training time, his senses are better really just by default. For those who don't know Bigby, he is actually a wolf in the form of a man not the standard man to wolf. He also flat out has control of the wind (So much so, he calls them winds as if each breeze is a sentient being. He can use this control to tell him where everyone and everything is at all times.

2. He too has a bad ass healing factor. He has been shot to all hell by a homicidal sociopath, with 30-378 weatherby hunting rounds, and just laughed at her for not using sliver rounds (Some of those rounds were shot point blank into his mouth and out of his head). He has survived being cut open by an axe, then belly filled with stones, AND then thrown into a river for more than a week (He is the wolf from Red Riding Hood and three little pigs fame along with basically every story with a wolf in it) and much more. As I said earlier, the only things that can out right kill him is fire, silver and massive/potent magic.

3. Endurance/Stamina. As the son of all winds that blow north, he cannot tire out. He was able to literally swim through the entire pacific ocean (From Russia's Chukotka Peninsula, to Alaska) without stopping.

4. His "Huff and Puff" wind blowing powers are more than enough to keep wolverine away. His wind powers have leveled mountains (it has done a whole lot of cool magical stuff such as make a maiden sing into existence over 1000 evil spirits).

The best wolverine can hope for is Bigby simply getting bored and deciding to go away.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898 said:

.... He has control of the winds. He is also not a small little werewolf, he is a giant werewolf demi god with X-Woman Storm wind powers. Healing means jack crap if Bigby blows Wolverine into another state. BFR ftw.

Wind means crap, if wolverine just lunges, and stabs the crap out of bigby, multiple times, until he is dead. I'm guessing he can't heal.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898 said:

@mcderpyson said:

"

@nick31898 said:

"

1. Bigby is possibly thousands of years old, never even mind centuries. He has been mastering his senses since birth. He has tracked down everything from lowly peasants to Elder Gods (such as his father the North Wind). Not only is Bigby much older, which means more training time, his senses are better really just by default. For those who don't know Bigby, he is actually a wolf in the form of a man not the standard man to wolf. He also flat out has control of the wind (So much so, he calls them winds as if each breeze is a sentient being. He can use this control to tell him where everyone and everything is at all times.

2. He too has a bad ass healing factor. He has been shot to all hell by a homicidal sociopath, with 30-378 weatherby hunting rounds, and just laughed at her for not using sliver rounds (Some of those rounds were shot point blank into his mouth and out of his head). He has survived being cut open by an axe, then belly filled with stones, AND then thrown into a river for more than a week (He is the wolf from Red Riding Hood and three little pigs fame along with basically every story with a wolf in it) and much more. As I said earlier, the only things that can out right kill him is fire, silver and massive/potent magic.

3. Endurance/Stamina. As the son of all winds that blow north, he cannot tire out. He was able to literally swim through the entire pacific ocean (From Russia's Chukotka Peninsula, to Alaska) without stopping.

4. His "Huff and Puff" wind blowing powers are more than enough to keep wolverine away. His wind powers have leveled mountains (it has done a whole lot of cool magical stuff such as make a maiden sing into existence over 1000 evil spirits).

The best wolverine can hope for is Bigby simply getting bored and deciding to go away.

I stand corrected on he Wolverine dominating. But I still believe that wolverine wins, he is a much better fighter,and when his antamantiam claws cut bigby's head off, it's over.

AS for wind. Who says wolverine doesn't stick his claws in the ground, to hold himself down.

k4Anarky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By k4Anarky
@nick31898 said:

@cadencev2 said:

@nick31898 said:

.... He has control of the winds. He is also not a small little werewolf, he is a giant werewolf demi god with X-Woman Storm wind powers. Healing means jack crap if Bigby blows Wolverine into another state. BFR ftw.

Wind means crap, if wolverine just lunges, and stabs the crap out of bigby, multiple times, until he is dead. I'm guessing he can't heal.

Bigby CAN heal. Goldilocks shot him in the face and he went unconscious for a few seconds before getting back up. The Emperor steps on him and he walks away. He also survived a castle explosion. Plus, most recently he was turned into glass and smashed into million of pieces. Ozma said that they only need to find the pieces to put Bigby back and HIS OWN magic will do the work. How can a couple of 9 inch bone claws possibly hurt him? Only silver and extreme magic can incapacitate him.

Bottomline, Bigby stomps a bone Wolverine with superior speed, strength, ferocity, fighting skills and experience - short of a mismatch, actually. An adamantium Wolverine can probably outlast Bigby... That is before Bigby blows him away with his Huff n Puff.

PS: Oh, and Bigby is NOT a werewolf. He's actually a wereman, if I have to put it that way. Snow White's knife allows him to retain human form. His mother is bona fide canine, while his father (North Wind) is an elemental. He has zero human, and the only humanity that exists in him is Snow White.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Bigby Blows Logan away.....

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4anarky: Wow this post is old.

Andamantium Wolverine wins.

Bone Wolverine loses.

k4Anarky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By k4Anarky
@nick31898 said:

@k4anarky: Wow this post is old.

Andamantium Wolverine wins.

Bone Wolverine loses.

I know... I just don't want to make another thread.

Anyway, thanks for replying, but I think Logan loses both. Adamantium loses via BFR, while Bone loses via a good-old fashioned beatdown. Bigby is just a bit out of Logan's league.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4anarky: He got shot in the face? Ouch...

@nick31898 said:

@mcderpyson said:

"

@nick31898 said:

"

Damn, hell of a post man lol. Forgot about this thread, I've only read few fable comics and the werewolve alone werewolves of the heartland which was awesome. A lot here I didn't know about him, he has a long history huh?

CaptainGuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaeternus: I'm currently reading Fables and was thinking this would be awesome thread and you made it!!! Gold star for you!!

That being said I have to go with Bigby on this one. Although he doesn't have prep here he has time and again show to be the Batman of the fable-verse and has always got a plan. I dont think his HF is as good as wolverine but its no slouch either as seen win his fight with Goldilocks. He was still walking after several rifle shots to the face but did to sleep over night to fully heal. If you made Wolvies claws so they were silver laced then bigby would be in trouble but even then I don't see logan getting past the beastly wind blasts that Bigby has (they leveled like a football field wide and miles long stretch of forest). If they ever did get close better prepare for a blood bath.

conclusion bigby 9-10

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Vaeternus

@vaeternus: I'm currently reading Fables and was thinking this would be awesome thread and you made it!!! Gold star for you!!

That being said I have to go with Bigby on this one. Although he doesn't have prep here he has time and again show to be the Batman of the fable-verse and has always got a plan. I dont think his HF is as good as wolverine but its no slouch either as seen win his fight with Goldilocks. He was still walking after several rifle shots to the face but did to sleep over night to fully heal. If you made Wolvies claws so they were silver laced then bigby would be in trouble but even then I don't see logan getting past the beastly wind blasts that Bigby has (they leveled like a football field wide and miles long stretch of forest). If they ever did get close better prepare for a blood bath.

conclusion bigby 9-10

Thanks dude, appreciate that :) Yeah I was reading him and getting into Fables and like "why hasn't anyone here made a Fable or Bigby topic? lol this guy is awesome!" So figured why not? He's definitely a badass and one of my favorite Vertigo/DC characters no doubt! Have you played the game? Oh man it's great lol, VERY mature though like the comics lol

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By DarthAznable

The Wolf Among Us game is amazing. Bought the season pass. Even in human form, Bigby's senses are pretty impressive. He's also taken on some pretty tough enemies while not fully Wolf as well, like trolls and that Giant fish thing guy. lol I think he takes Round 1.

Round 2. I'd have no idea because I haven't read the books and the game hasn't progressed far enough to show full Wolf's capabilities. Going by that picture, I'm going to just assume he can take Wolverine due to his immense size. Can some fables even die? The Woodsman took an axe to the head and lived. I guess only decapitation works.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bigby

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Vaeternus

@darthaznable said:

The Wolf Among Us game is amazing. Bought the season pass. Even in human form, Bigby's senses are pretty impressive. He's also taken on some pretty tough enemies while not fully Wolf as well, like trolls and that Giant fish thing guy. lol I think he takes Round 1.

Round 2. I'd have no idea because I haven't read the books and the game hasn't progressed far enough to show full Wolf's capabilities. Going by that picture, I'm going to just assume he can take Wolverine due to his immense size. Can some fables even die? The Woodsman took an axe to the head and lived. I guess only decapitation works.

Yep, exactly. Game is boss lol

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By NICK31898

@k4anarky: Nobody's out of Logans's league. His healing ability, and quick reactions cause him to win. IDC how strong you think you are. This is the man that went head to head with HULK for crying out-loud.

k4Anarky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898: Bigby went head to head against his father, the North Wind 7 times (that's like the equivalent of Marvel's Thor), so I don't see what your point is. He was even sure that with preparation he can defeat his father in combat, but his father chose to sacrifice himself to kill Mr Dark and save the Homelands.

Bigby healed from disemboweling and stuff his stomach with stone before being drowned for 7 days. He also healed from getting shot multiple times in the mouth with silver-coated bullets. He healed form getting stepped on by a building sized giant. He healed from being turned into glass and smashed into a million pieces.

Bigby has the reaction, speed, strength and ferocity of an animal because he IS an animal, not a man. The last time I checked, Logan is still just a man with mutant powers.

I'll post some of his feats when I get to it.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4anarky:

Logan tanks bullets like their fleas. His healing factor is WELL above Bigby's. I say he wins 6/10 fights. That's all.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Pokergeist
k4Anarky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By k4Anarky

@nick31898: I'll say their durability and healing factor is on par (With adamantium Wolvie). Bigby's HF and durability is magic-based due to that he is a legend (his survivability depends on how much the Mundies remember and treasure his legends and stories), as well as an animal and a wind. Fables' healing factor is pretty weird: Snow White got her head blown off by a sniper rifle and she woke up a week later. LOL.

The only way for Logan to get a probable win is to sneak up on Bigby before he changes, which is hard because Bigby can smell Logan from miles away.

Definite 8-9/10 for Bigby Wolf.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Ugh, I thought I did. I actually checked to see if I'd commented.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@cadencev2: Ugh, I thought I did. I actually checked to see if I'd commented.

After three months, if anything, you answer consistently, word for word lol.

McDerpyson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4anarky: He got shot in the face? Ouch...

@mcderpyson said:

@nick31898 said:

@mcderpyson said:

"

@nick31898 said:

"

Damn, hell of a post man lol. Forgot about this thread, I've only read few fable comics and the werewolve alone werewolves of the heartland which was awesome. A lot here I didn't know about him, he has a long history huh?

No Caption Provided

I liked WOTH myself as well. Yeah he does have quite the history. I want to get the Fables Encyclopedia. It apparently has all we need to know about the series plus the original stories.

No Caption Provided

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Vaeternus

@mcderpyson: I saw the encyclopedia at my local shop, it was like 40 bucks lol. But now I'm very curious lol.

@k4anarky said:

@nick31898: Bigby went head to head against his father, the North Wind 7 times (that's like the equivalent of Marvel's Thor), so I don't see what your point is. He was even sure that with preparation he can defeat his father in combat, but his father chose to sacrifice himself to kill Mr Dark and save the Homelands.

Bigby healed from disemboweling and stuff his stomach with stone before being drowned for 7 days. He also healed from getting shot multiple times in the mouth with silver-coated bullets. He healed form getting stepped on by a building sized giant. He healed from being turned into glass and smashed into a million pieces.

Bigby has the reaction, speed, strength and ferocity of an animal because he IS an animal, not a man. The last time I checked, Logan is still just a man with mutant powers.

Nice, damn so Bigby is pretty damn powerful then? Geez. Now I want to get the encyclopedia lol

McDerpyson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcderpyson: I saw the encyclopedia at my local shop, it was like 40 bucks lol. But now I'm very curious lol.

@k4anarky said:

Nice, damn so Bigby is pretty damn powerful then? Geez. Now I want to get the encyclopedia lol

Yes he is very powerful indeed. And on that note, I need to correct my past post a bit. His father (The North Wind) was not an elder god, he was basically an abstract or aspect of reality (see issue #137 for insight). Yeah I want the encyclopedia, BUT DAT PRICE DOE... Plus it seems geared more to those who are just starting out with the series or those who are catching back up. But I like collecting the soft and hard covers of the series so I might eventually get it.

McDerpyson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By McDerpyson

@darthaznable said:

Yeah fables can die. It just takes a long time/very hard to kill. It depends on the popularity of the character (maybe). Bill Willingham intentionally goes back and forth between the theory of popularity=strength, power, longevity and certain characters being powerful by their own accord.

whysoserious1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine