Wolverine vs Batman & Captain America

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#201  Edited By ZeroPlus

@shawnbaby: Umm, impressive, but I don't think there's a difference between moving faster than the human eye can react to and faster than mind. We see with our mind not with our eyes. However here's some more.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@zeroplus: Deadshot scan is inadmissable. Deadshot pulls his shots against Bruce.

With Superman and Captain Atom he didn't disappear in front of their eyes...he simply wasn't there when they turned to look at him. Same for the Azrael Scan...he simply disappeared before Jean Paul could turn around.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@zeroplus: Me and wolverine08 already proved that they are about the same speed. We literally brought 10-15 scans out to prove it, It pretty much ended in a stalemate. Dc speedsters>Marvels speedsters, which Batman has tagged on two different occasions.

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By ZeroPlus

@shawnbaby: Indeed he pulls his shots against Batman, because he doesn't want to kill him, but he wouldn't mind injuring him.

He didn't disappear in front of their eyes, but considering their super senses and reaction time it's a great feat, turning your head doesn't take too much time. I could post other scans as well if you're still not conviced.

@patrat18: From what I've seen Bruce seems to be faster.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: It doesn't matter as the Azrael and Captain Atom feats are stealth feats and not speed feats

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By ZeroPlus

@shawnbaby: It doesn't matter as the Azrael and Captain Atom feats are stealth feats and not speed feats

Oh and for stealth you don't need speed ?!

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeroplus said:

@shawnbaby: Indeed he pulls his shots against Batman, because he doesn't want to kill him, but he wouldn't mind injuring him.

He didn't disappear in front of their eyes, but considering their super senses and reaction time it's a great feat, turning your head doesn't take too much time. I could post other scans as well if you're still not conviced.

@patrat18: From what I've seen Bruce seems to be faster.

At best you've shown that Batman and Wolverine are equals in speed. Both have Speed feats greater than the human eye can follow. None of your feats suggest Batman is any faster than Wolverine. Wolverine has more feats of using that speed in combat.

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By ZeroPlus
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@shawnbaby: Here are the final scans. Batman dodges a punch from a mind-controlled Superman. Speedblitzes many cops( with guns of course). And in the last one snatches the gun from a cop before he could react (look at the distance he was).

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Shawnbaby

@zeroplus said:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@shawnbaby: Here are the final scans. Batman dodges a punch from a mind-controlled Superman. Speedblitzes many cops( with guns of course). And in the last one snatches the gun from a cop before he could react (look at the distance he was).

Unless you can show Superman was actually using his speed with that punch...it isn't that impressive. Lots of Street Levellers have dodged Superman's Punches.

Batman "blitzing" the cops isn't even as impressive as what Logan did to the security guards guns. He wasn't blitzing them at all...he fought them 3 or 4 at a time and knew they couldn't use their guns.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless you can show Superman was actually using his speed with that punch...it isn't that impressive. Lots of Street Levellers have dodged Superman's Punches.

Batman "blitzing" the cops isn't even as impressive as what Logan did to the security guards guns.

Superman wasn't using his speed. Batman even comments that he was slow and Desaad's treatment has dulled him

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman "blitzing" the cops isn't even as impressive as what Logan did to the security guards guns.

" He was slow, Desaad's treatment had dulled him " - that's what Batman said, he said that because he's used to see Superman much faster. Look how fast he reached Batman. In one of my previous scans Batman disarmed some thugs before they could react, that's more impressive than cutting their guns.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Shawnbaby

@zeroplus said:

@shawnbaby said:

" He was slow, Desaad's treatment had dulled him " - that's what Batman said, he said that because he's used to see Superman much faster. Look how fast he reached Batman. In one of my previous scans Batman disarmed some thugs before they could react, that's more impressive than cutting their guns.

No it isn't. Wolverine Cut their Guns and they did not even realize that it had happened. His slice was so smooth and fast that they didn't even feel the pressure as his claws slid through each of their guns in one clean swipe.

Bruce has also commented that Superman's Combat speed is not that great even when he's not Mind controlled.

No Caption Provided

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By ZeroPlus

@zeroplus said:

@shawnbaby said:

No it isn't. Wolverine Cut their Guns and they did not even realize that it had happened. His slice was so smooth and fast that they didn't even feel the pressure as his claws slid through each of their guns in one clean swipe.

Bruce has also commented that Superman's Combat speed is not that great even when he's not Mind controlled.

When did he say that ? He simply said that he thinks Diana has faster reactions than Clark, which I don't believe though.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeroplus said:
@shawnbaby said:

@zeroplus said:

@shawnbaby said:

When did he say that ? He simply said that he thinks Diana has faster reactions than Clark, which I don't believe though.

What Bruce is saying is that just because someone has a fast travel speed...it doesn't necessarily apply to their combat speed. Usain Bolt would run faster than Bruce Lee...but his running speed wouldn't matter if the two were somehow put into a fight with each other. And it's pretty well known that Superman doesn't use his Superspeed in combat that consistently anyway...so it really doesn't matter. Bruce states in that scan that Clark is Slow. That's what's important.

Your opinion on the matter is irrelevant. As far as Batman is concerned...Clark is slower than Diana when it comes to combat.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: Actually Clark has used his speed on numerous occasions.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By Shawnbaby

@reaverlation said:

@shawnbaby: Actually Clark has used his speed on numerous occasions.

And he has not used it on more. Doesn't matter anyway. Bruce specifically says that Clark is slow in that scan.

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What Bruce is saying is that just because someone has a fast travel speed...it doesn't necessarily apply to their combat speed. Usain Bolt would run faster than Bruce Lee...but his running speed wouldn't matter if the two were somehow put into a fight with each other. And it's pretty well known that Superman doesn't use his Superspeed in combat that consistently anyway...so it really doesn't matter. Bruce states in that scan that Clark is Slow. That's what's important.

Your opinion on the matter is irrelevant. As far as Batman is concerned...Clark is slower than Diana when it comes to combat.

Saying Superman is slow is really, really, really crazy. I don't even know how we got to Superman's reaction time, we were talking about a mind-controlled Superman, who even though not as fast as always was still fast. If you don't think that's not enough impressive, I've posted plenty of other scans.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeroplus said:

@shawnbaby said:

Saying Superman is slow is really, really, really crazy. I don't even know how we got to Superman's reaction time, we were talking about a mind-controlled Superman, who even though not as fast as always was still fast. If you don't think that's not enough impressive, I've posted plenty of other scans.

None of your scans show Batman is any faster than Wolverine. And, as I keep saying, most of Wolverine's speed feats are Combat related...while most of yours are stealth. Wolverine has shown consistent ability to use his speed in precise attacks. Batman shows a consistent ability to not be there when you turn your head to look at him.

And I never said Superman isn't fast. Merely that his Combat speed is not nearly the same as his Travel speed. Clark often doesn't apply his superspeed to combat...and Bruce Specifically mentions that Clark is Slow in that scan you are so proud of. So, once again, it doesn't matter. Clark wasn't using his speed in that scan...so Bruce dodging him is not that impressive.

D3MON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By D3MON

Wolverine dies.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine only loses because of Batman's gear. I don't think Wolverine would be able to take Batman and Cap while flashbanged/smoked/tear gassed/freeze pelleted/tased simultaneously while Batman and Cap have gas masks/infragoggles.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Wolverine

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: I said everything I had to.Batman has the speed, he can use it whenever he wants in combat. Here's my equation: Batman's equipment + speed + skill >Wolverine.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeroplus said:

@shawnbaby: I said everything I had to.Batman has the speed, he can use it whenever he wants in combat. Here's my equation: Batman's equipment + speed + skill >Wolverine.

Here's mine: Wolverine's Healing Factor + Adamantium Claws and Skeleton + Skill + Stats + Speed > Batman and Captain America.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeroplus said:

Here's mine: Wolverine's Healing Factor + Adamantium Claws and Skeleton + Skill + Stats + Speed > Batman and Captain America.

Don't forget being a canucker

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@zeroplus: The biggest problem here is that most of your argument is just reaching.

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All are pretty much dead even on speed.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_buck: Not really. Logan and Steve are overall faster than Bruce.Bruce can just make the gap smaller due to his insane skill level that's basically cancelled out due to Logan's own insane skill that rival's Bruce

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Skill doesn't make you faster. Let me rephrase: All are near on par in speed.

Prove me otherwise.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_buck: Actually it helps a lot. It's what helps Logan a lot in keeping up on near pace with Spider-Man.

Don't have to. Look at the scans posted above.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@super_buck: Of course skill makes you faster when used correctly. It's why Batman can complete his stealth moves on people whom he shouldn't be able to like Superman or why Wolverine's son Daken can execute his disappearing trick fast enough to blitz his meta human father Wolverine even though he himself is not superhuman.

hyperbertha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 7/10 due to knockout win.

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation:

Prove skill is the reason Logan keeps up with Spider-Man.