who wins this battle?
LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By LordCosmicKing

a guy with experience vs a guy with no experience who is clumsy at times and relies on bruce for tips in battle hmmm........

wolverine

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Hawk

Wolverine.

Shonen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Shonen

I say either one of them could take this.

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By claws

wolverine

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By HalJordan1986x

Terry
Faster and has tech on his side

BulletTimer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine's experience should win him this

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

wolverine beyond

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Terry's has more variety but experience and fighting skill goes to Logan sooo... Logan wins.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine.

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan, Terry has no defense against those claws.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine wins

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By patrat18

Logan.

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Wolverine

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Wolverine

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#16 god_spawn  Moderator

Wolverine.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine..

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Kingant27

Wolverine wins.

BatgirlCC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Terry McGinnis stomp. He use invisibility and avoid Wolverine's claws.Then throw smoke bombs to evade Wolverine and knock him out with his enhanced strength.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By micah007123

Terry's advantage of flight, and the skills he showed later in the show (without Bruce's tips) are impressive and will go far in this fight. Not to mention his tech could be a game changer........If he gets caught in a h2h brawl if Wolverine isn't jobbing he will get gutted or KO'ed. That being said I'm going with Terry, he's agile enough to avoid the claws IMO,and dish out enough damage to bring Wolverine down.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By jashro44

Terry McGinnis stomp. He use invisibility and avoid Wolverine's claws.Then throw smoke bombs to evade Wolverine and knock him out with his enhanced strength.

I don't see why any of this would stop wolverine. Wolverine has enhanced senses and can fight blind, and Logans tanked hits from stronger.

BatgirlCC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@batgirlcc said:

I don't see why any of this would stop wolverine. Wolverine has enhanced senses and can fight blind, and Logans tanked hits from stronger.

Wolverine fights honorably. Terry McGinnis doesn't hesitate to use trickery and fight dirty. This already puts Wolverine in a disadvantage and with his other array of powers, rocket boots, invisibility and ranged-attacks via batarangs and smoke bombs... I'd put McGinnis at a better place.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Thekillerklok

I was about to say terry.

But as wolverine is one of my least favorite x-men/popular marvel characters

and my love of anything related to my childhood favorite Batman TAS.

I am entirely to biased to comment.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@batgirlcc said:

Wolverine fights honorably. Terry McGinnis doesn't hesitate to use trickery and fight dirty. This already puts Wolverine in a disadvantage and with his other array of powers, rocket boots, invisibility and ranged-attacks via batarangs and smoke bombs... I'd put McGinnis at a better place.

Wolverine fights honorably, but he isn't an idiot. Wolverine is use to fighting people who cheat such as deadpool for example. I really don't see how the other gadgets will drop wolverine assuming he can even tag Logan with them.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#25  Edited By comicace3

@thekillerklok said:

Even if you're biased just look at the feats both have and compare them. You should realize Logan has better feats.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 god_spawn  Moderator

@micah said:

Terry's advantage of flight, and the skills he showed later in the show (without Bruce's tips) are impressive and will go far in this fight. Not to mention his tech could be a game changer........If he gets caught in a h2h brawl if Wolverine isn't jobbing he will get gutted or KO'ed. That being said I'm going with Terry, he's agile enough to avoid the claws IMO,and dish out enough damage to bring Wolverine down.

Terry isn't fast or agile enough to consistently dodge Logan before a hit lands. And he doesn't use 90% of his tech as is.

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Terry

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 god_spawn  Moderator

Logan has enhanced senses and can fight blind. Terry's invisibility is useless. Wolverine has fought inside smoke/gas clouds before. It isn't a hindrance at all. And Terry's enhanced strength is only 10x his natural strength. Even if I say he could press his own weight to twice it (which I have seen be either 170-180 lbs is his own weight on various sources), then that puts him at 1,700-1,800 on the low end to 3,400-3,600 lbs at the most. That puts him just under 1 ton to being a few hundred pounds short of 2 tons. Logan's strength at high end is listed as a 2 tonner at most, and he has better feats of strength than Terry. And that 1-2 ton strength compared to Logan's damage soak is a cake walk.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerklok said:

Even if you're biased just look at the feats both have and compare them. You should realize Logan has better feats.

I was taking into account the whole invisibility/flight thing. which I consider a major advantage.

Though logan is a marvel character capable of using he nose/man against to locate a flying iron man and then leap.

Terry just has to fly a bit higher... and he what is wolverine going to do? the conditions/rules for fight are a bit vague here.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 god_spawn  Moderator

@thekillerklok: Regular Vine rules would have the setting be something neutral like an abandoned city, both in sight, close distance, in character, win via BFR, KO, incapacitation, death, etc if no OP is really put in. And Terry fights more often at a ground level, anyway. Wolverine himself has hops, but Terry's most powerful tech is close range, so I think Logan's speed and healing can keep him in the game until it gets close. And at that point, it's Logan's game. Terry's inexperience has gotten the better of him enough times that I think it's a factor in most of his fights.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: Seems perfectly reasonable. under those conditions in a random encounter logan would likely win.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By micah007123

@god_spawn said:

@micah said:

Terry isn't fast or agile enough to consistently dodge Logan before a hit lands. And he doesn't use 90% of his tech as is.

He's fast enough to avoid getting gutted for a few shots and return his own hits if the fight stays in close range. He got much better in later seasons using tech that applied to a certain situation and was able to switch on the fly if need be especially in the comics. The moment he realizes Wolverine has a healing factor I wouldn't put it past him to try and take his head off with a Batarang or result to more lethal measures.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 god_spawn  Moderator

@micah: Terry isn't fast or skilled enough to really compensate with his agility that I find it unlikely he would dodge Logan enough before he gets tagged or a chance to switch it up. Logan's faster in combat speed by a decent margin when you compare their combat speed feats. And considering that Terry has been tagged by Mad Stan, Chapel, and Ace as far as big brutes go. He's also had plenty of trouble with skilled opponents such as Curare, future old man Grayson/Hush clone, Danton Black's daughter as the future Catwoman, the Dee Dee sisters, and Stalker. And I don't recall Terry ever murdering someone, regardless of a healing factor and someone he knows nothing about, and Logan's limbs and joints can't be detached from his body by conventional means. If an adamantium chainsaw, the Hulk, Dracula, or Ba'al can't even dislocate a joint, a batarang from Terry isn't going to do it.