Wolverine vs. Batman

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@allstarsuperman: I expect better from you.

Better trolling or did you think I was serious?

@xjomb said:

@allstarsuperman: @monsterstomp:

Who is the fanboy here ? :) How Batman will ever be able to kill Wolverine ? He is just a mortal man ? Versus a practically Immortal superhuman. Chopping his head of with batarang? One word : Adamantium. Only way Bats will be ever able to win, is with months of prep, and if he somehow comes up with a way to make Wolverine unable to move. Because Bats cant kill Wolverine. But i cant see that happening, thinking about wolverines superhuman senses and agility

STOMP

I was joking around. But seriously he kicked the spectre in the face, lol. Wolverine has the physicals to dominate Bats. I do think Batman could win with some sort of explosive putty would cover wolverines nose and mouth to cut off oxygen. see the video above.

@xjomb: You're clearly new and don't know us. Lol. By our post count, do you honestly think I think a batarang could lob his head off?

*insert here: "Batman has to do is stick a batarang through his eye sockets into his brain."

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

With this setting Wolverine Batman is not winning here with no prior knowledge,he barely wins with prior knowledge

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By RisingBean

@allstarsuperman: I knew you were trolling. If you are gonna do it, you can't make it so obvious.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@allstarsuperman: I knew you were trolling. If you are gonna do it, you can't make it so obvious.

I didnt really care on this one, but one time I was trolling Wolverine08 in a Batman vs Wolverine fight, I thought it was pretty funny.

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what you actually posted is impressive, but let me tell you one thing. those fight are batman's prep time. if wolverine and batman meet for the first time without batman knowing him. wolverine will gore him big time. wolverine is by far more durable than batman. wolverine will be able to tank everything batman dish at him. wolverine is not stupid. he has fought the hulk, juggernaut , Thor, red hulk. he went straight at them and went blow to blow. unlike batman who would just stay away and find a way to defeat is opponent. i have even read a story where by batman was beaten down by random thugs. there is even a story where wolverine was swallowed by galactus and was surviving and could have potentially destroy galactus. batman on the other hand has beaten darkseid 2wice. if both wolverine and batman fight for the first time, wolverine will take him down.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pfffft, Batman wins any day of the week. Twice on Sundays since Joker goes to church and has some smexy time with Harley atop the Batmobile.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Pfffft, Batman wins any day of the week. Twice on Sundays since Joker goes to church and has some smexy time with Harley atop the Batmobile.

Oh no.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 juiceboks  Moderator

what you actually posted is impressive, but let me tell you one thing. those fight are batman's prep time. if wolverine and batman meet for the first time without batman knowing him. wolverine will gore him big time. wolverine is by far more durable than batman. wolverine will be able to tank everything batman dish at him. wolverine is not stupid. he has fought the hulk, juggernaut , Thor, red hulk. he went straight at them and went blow to blow. unlike batman who would just stay away and find a way to defeat is opponent. i have even read a story where by batman was beaten down by random thugs. there is even a story where wolverine was swallowed by galactus and was surviving and could have potentially destroy galactus. batman on the other hand has beaten darkseid 2wice. if both wolverine and batman fight for the first time, wolverine will take him down.

No he hasn't.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Wolverine, but it's not a stomp.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Given that Wolverine is a character that would go for the kill in this situation, and Batman would not even in this situation; Wolverine 10/10. This is not the backhand claw swipe kills Batman instantly BS that some do. It is a simple matter of Logan being a little faster, much stronger, leagues more durable, and immortal. 8/10 if Batman's visor can see the metal.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to leave this here...

No Caption Provided
lesterlawton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even with prep, Bats has a hard time with Wolverine. No prior knowledge? Bats gets shredded.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman NEEDS prep to beat Wolverine.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By senglord

@clark_el: A lot of help. Assuming he can get some adamantium or Vibranium. But no one wants Wolverine in a fight with someone who can defend against his attacks besides Captain America. Even Sabertooth should get whomped by wolverine if all he has is his basic claws. At least bone claw Wolverine owned him proper and fair. Claw through the effing brain

Johnnyx5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Johnnyx5

Logan has taken hits from others way stronger than Batman and has gotten back up easy. With Logan's healing Factor and Indestructible adamantium skeleton. There is nothing Batman can do to win against Logan one on one without prep. Give Batman a days prep and that's a different story.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman Batkicks Wolverine into the Sun smhlol

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sufferthorn: batman would need prep only if he knew wolverine before. so now that they dont know each other at all. wolverine will gore the hell out of him.

Jokerpoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#172  Edited By Jokerpoker

Maybe if Wolverine didn't have regenerating skills Batman would win, but he does so Batman looses.

Valdemocnij

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

''Wayne thinks Logan killed her and Logan thinks Wayne killed her''

If is this reason of battle, then is answer no one... Because Bruce is enough smart to ask Logan, why he kill her... That polemic finish with, that they two, go to find who kill that girl...

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By medulaoblaganda

a berserker rage wolverine will just rip him in half. wolverine at is berserker rage mode doesnt really feel pain.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im thinking batman in his ultility belt he has a freee pellet looking device he can easily freeze wolverine with then just leave him like that

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Wolverine wins, solidly.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine, handily.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#178 frozen  Moderator
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: He's tanked them consistently.

Deadpooling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, I'm actually surprised seeing all these Wolvie posts usually there'd be tons of Batman fans screaming he'd win just for the fan service factor with posts like ''He's The Batman'' as an excuse.

Anyway I agree, Wolverine has this quite easily in my opinion, he hits harder due to the Adamantium skeleton (Imagine a headbutt or even a punch of the guy) and can take way more punishment, and that's not even taking his claws into account. Bruce is far more skilled in combat but a lot of fighting styles and training are used to counter other types of fighting styles, Wolvie really doesn't have one, he's unpredictable and very aggressive mix that with all of his other traits, that' easily out-powering an unprepared Batman.

With months of prep though, Batman would probably win but even that would be a close affair.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#181 frozen  Moderator
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, I'm actually surprised seeing all these Wolvie posts usually there'd be tons of Batman fans screaming he'd win just for the fan service factor with posts like ''He's The Batman'' as an excuse.

Anyway I agree, Wolverine has this quite easily in my opinion, he hits harder due to the Adamantium skeleton (Imagine a headbutt or even a punch of the guy) and can take way more punishment, and that's not even taking his claws into account. Bruce is far more skilled in combat but a lot of fighting styles and training are used to counter other types of fighting styles, Wolvie really doesn't have one, he's unpredictable and very aggressive mix that with all of his other traits, that' easily out-powering an unprepared Batman.

With months of prep though, Batman would probably win but even that would be a close affair.

Where did you get the idea Wolverine isn't skilled?

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#183  Edited By Bezza

Without prep, Cant see how Batman takes down Wolverine. But he is a very smart and adaptable fighter and will figure he needs to stay away from those claws and use some of his tricks from his bat belt to at least make it an entertaining battle....

Deadpooling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadpooling said:

Where did you get the idea Wolverine isn't skilled?

Simple really, if you notice a lot of the time he's used with this rabid animal esc like fighting style. I was talking in terms of known fighting styles (Kung Fu ect) I never said he isn't skilled he just doesn't have martial art fighting styles like Batman uses.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Wolverine008

@deadpooling:

doesn't have martial art fighting styles like Batman uses.

No Caption Provided

Look at Master Po's words right there. Wolverine has straight up mastered 18 forms of Kung Fu. Wolverine has a massively expounded on martial history to look back on. As already aforementioned, he mastered 18 forms of Kung Fu under Master Po, he's trained in kenjutsu under his master Ogun and brushed up with under his Master Po, and he's also trained under the Hand Leader Stick whom trained Daredevil during the 90s when he was suffering from his feral side. He has shown the technical skill to recently nonchalantly put down the Stronation Kid Gladiator using a pressure point with his index finger, he recognized Silver Samurai's fighting style with just a look during Origins, he put Iron Fist in a submission hold for a win during a sparring match, and all his official handbooks note he's mastered every fighting style that exists and list him as a level 7/7 fighter(Which means you've mastered everything). There is so much more I can go into regarding James' martial talent, but this is just the light stuff. The aggressiveness you are referring to was mentioned by Master Po. Wolverine just gets lazy at times with applying his skill and will just claw around and let the healing factor do the work. When he decides to bust out the skill, he's a top tier marital artist. The idea that Wolverine isn't a martial artist is just pure myth.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By medulaoblaganda

when batman freeze wolverine, wolverine will break free.

Deadpooling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadpooling:

No Caption Provided

Look at Master Po's words right there. Wolverine has straight up mastered 18 forms of Kung Fu. Wolverine has a massively expounded on martial history to look back on. As already aforementioned, he mastered 18 forms of Kung Fu under Master Po, he's trained in kenjutsu under his master Ogun and brushed up with under his Master Po, and he's also trained under the Hand Leader Stick whom trained Daredevil during the 90s when he was suffering from his feral side. He has shown the technical skill to recently nonchalantly put down the Stronation Kid Gladiator using a pressure point with his index finger, he recognized Silver Samurai's fighting style with just a look during Origins, he put Iron Fist in a submission hold for a win during a sparring match, and all his official handbooks note he's mastered every fighting style that exists and list him as a level 7/7 fighter(Which means you've mastered everything). There is so much more I can go into regarding James' martial talent, but this is just the light stuff. The aggressiveness you are referring to was mentioned by Master Po. Wolverine just gets lazy at times with applying his skill and will just claw around and let the healing factor do the work. When he decides to bust out the skill, he's a top tier marital artist. The idea that Wolverine isn't a martial artist is just pure myth.

Fair enough :) Can't argue with a Wolvie fan about such things hahaha, I do wish they used this more so I'd have a better understanding of this myself.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Wolverine008

@wolverine08 said:

@deadpooling:

No Caption Provided

Fair enough :) Can't argue with a Wolvie fan about such things hahaha, I do wish they used this more so I'd have a better understanding of this myself.

It's cool.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@wolverine08 said:

@deadpooling:

No Caption Provided

Marvel.com list him as an official rating of 4 out of 7 lol.....

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: I wasn't referring to Marvel.com. They're a fan made website that have Hulk listed a light speedster.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@wolverine08 said:

@cable_extreme: I wasn't referring to Marvel.com. They're a fan made website that have Hulk listed a light speedster.

He is isn't he? lol

JK

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without prep batman will lose.... I don't think his standard gear is enough to overcome wolverine's hf....

Batman might survive and smack wolverine around for a bit thanks to his skills and everything, but eventually he get's sliced and diced...

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is a common misconception to claim that in Batman vs Wolverine fights, Batman loses all the time if he doesn't have prep.

Batman's experience allows him to face the likes of Bane, Mr Freeze and other super-powered opponents. He has regularly clashed with the Justice League members' own foes during crossovers, and I'm sure he didn't really have much prep there. His experience is enough for him to take on the super-powered foes.

Given that Wolverine is merely a low-end super-powered opponent, Batman has a good chance of taking him out, even without prep.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He has no way to really put Logan down.

GameOfMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think bats takes this

Becz his better tactician and will always find easyer way to defeat opponent

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wenjunchew: Batmam dies. Nothing Batman has in a random encounter can keep Wolvie down.

Wolvie only needs to land one blow and it's game over.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@johnnyx5: lol no. Batman tanked punches from Darkseid and Superman with his suits. Adamantium would break or dent if Darkseid pumched him

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@leonkarlen123:

lmfao Darkseid held back when punchin' Batman. You seriously think Batman, a normal human, could possibly survive the full force of Darkseid's punches? Batman tricked Darkseid into thinkin' Batsy had unleashed the Hellspores all 'round Apokolips. If Darkseid smashed Batsy, he would never be able to stop the Hellspores. so Darkseid just smacked Batsy around ta punish him, but he held back a lot cuz one all-out punch from Darkseid would crush Batman.