Wolverine vs. Batman

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Phorqe

I checked the recap thread, wasn't there. Bats has no prep time. They don't know anything about each other. They meet in an ally at opposite ends. There is a dead girl in the middle of the ally, Wayne thinks Logan killed her and Logan thinks Wayne killed her. Who gets taken out?

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Phorqe

No one? Wtf?!?!?!?

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By MotorSteel

Pretty sure Wolverine takes this, but maybe batman with some prep.

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5  Edited By Sparda

Batman is a better fighter, he could maybe use some of his standard gadgets (gas pellets, batarangs, etc.) to KO Wolvie (the gas pellets there). But for most purposes, Wolverine will probably just heal and then either fight with Batman until he gets exhausted and then kill him......or get lucky and kill him.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By sonicmora

I think wolverine would win. From the situation, I don't think Batman would be prepared to beat Wolverine.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By zee crusher

Batman only has the advantage in his gadgets wolverine could take batman fightins abilities no problem and probably even get past is but wolverine would win batman may be in shape but putting kick boxing then boxing then dodging throwing gadgets togehter will ware him out faster then wolverine he will only have to swing kick and punch and still be breath like a calm baby.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By zee crusher

Phorqe says:

"Yeah, I'm going with Logan too. he could slice his way through whatever Bats throws at him and heal from the damage, Batman might give him a couple good licks, maybe even have it look like he's going to win, but then the Healing Factor kicks in and Batman gets sliced up."

By the way i agree with that the only thing batman has is the gas bombs he may try and use thats the only way in hell hes ever gonna win lol.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Phorqe

Yeah, I'm going with Logan too. he could slice his way through whatever Bats throws at him and heal from the damage, Batman might give him a couple good licks, maybe even have it look like he's going to win, but then the Healing Factor kicks in and Batman gets sliced up.

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MotorSteel says:

"What about a giant magnet? lol"

Haha. I've wondered if a magnet would affect Wolvie.

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MotorSteel

What about a giant magnet? lol

Alex Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Alex Prime

wolverine

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By zee crusher

MotorSteel says:

"What about a giant magnet? lol"

Lol well if he pulls that out damn he wins lol.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Phorqe

I think the giant magnet would fall under prep time. I'm pretty sure Batman's normal patrol gear on his utility belt doesn't contain a giant magnet, seeing how there isn't much practical use for one, especially one capable of lifting a 300 pound man.

Oceana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Oceana

Wolverine should win. He can cut through anything Batman has and is much quicker.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Static Shock

Been done before.

Oceana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Oceana

Static Shock says:

"Been done before."
Who won?
MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By MotorSteel

Haha this reminds me, why doesn't magneto use his magntic powers over wolvie? He knows his skeleton is made of adamantium but doesn't do anythning about it. Couldn't he in theory, control his body, or better yet, crush it? or is he always under PIS?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King_Saturn

If Batman has prep time he would win this fight majority 7/10. But if its a random encounter Logan may have the upper hand over Bruce

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By Rotten gun

a random encounter in the street... i'd say wolverine would win the moment he connects his punch and bats finds claws sticking out through his head... but then as luck has it, it was actually a decoy robot and batman throws a grappling hook that is connected to a bat rocket that catches around wolverines neck. upon the flick of a switch wolverine is sent hurtling into space. damn "bat factor".

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Phorqe

MotorSteel says:

"Haha this reminds me, why doesn't magneto use his magntic powers over wolvie? He knows his skeleton is made of adamantium but doesn't do anythning about it. Couldn't he in theory, control his body, or better yet, crush it? or is he always under PIS?"

Are you kidding me? Ever heard of Fatal Attractions story from '93? He ripped the adamantium off of his bones.

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MotorSteel

Phorqe says:

"MotorSteel says:
"Haha this reminds me, why doesn't magneto use his magntic powers over wolvie? He knows his skeleton is made of adamantium but doesn't do anythning about it. Couldn't he in theory, control his body, or better yet, crush it? or is he always under PIS?"

Are you kidding me? Ever heard of Fatal Attractions story from '93? He ripped the adamantium off of his bones."

HAha not kidding you, and nope didnt read it but sounds exciting. I just didnt recall anything at the time.

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

Aw man, what about the "Bat Palm"? Anyone heard of it?

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By MotorSteel

LegendaryKYJ says:

"Aw man, what about the "Bat Palm"? Anyone heard of it?"

Is it like the face palm?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Static Shock

Oceana says:

"Static Shock says:
"Been done before."
Who won?"

Obviously, it was Wolverine that won.

lady_redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#26  Edited By lady_redhead

Im with you Bat is dead

Silas Burr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Silas Burr

Wolverine. Unfortunately. Bat's strength lies in preparation.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Andferne

Without prep Bat's does not beat Logan (I refuse to call him by that other name).

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Hadrelius

I think Batman would easily get the first blows and in doing so would see Wolverine has a healing factor and would adjust his attacks. It would come down to if Batman could somehow immobilize him before the claws fatally get him. I give the win to Batman's superior fighting and intellect.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Static Shock

Alpha says:

"I think Batman would easily get the first blows and in doing so would see Wolverine has a healing factor and would adjust his attacks. It would come down to if Batman could somehow immobilize him before the claws fatally get him. I give the win to Batman's superior fighting and intellect. "

Not at all, pimptight.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Hadrelius

Static Shock says:

"Alpha says:
"I think Batman would easily get the first blows and in doing so would see Wolverine has a healing factor and would adjust his attacks. It would come down to if Batman could somehow immobilize him before the claws fatally get him. I give the win to Batman's superior fighting and intellect. "
Not at all, pimptight. "

U think Wolverine is the better fighter? Or that his claws and healing makes him the victor?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Static Shock

Alpha says:

"U think Wolverine is the better fighter? Or that his claws and healing makes him the victor? "

The point on the better fighter means nothing, because for a normal man like Batman, it would take more than martial arts to take out Wolverine. Physically, Wolverine is superior to Batman. Superhuman stats, dude. Also, Wolverine has a tremendous amount of martial arts training, if you wanna go there. He's been around for over 120 years, That's a enough time to hone your fighting skills and master all forms.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Hadrelius

Static Shock says:

"Alpha says:
"U think Wolverine is the better fighter? Or that his claws and healing makes him the victor? "
The point on the better fighter means nothing, because for a normal man like Batman, it would take more than martial arts to take out Wolverine. Physically, Wolverine is superior to Batman. Superhuman stats, dude. Also, Wolverine has a tremendous amount of martial arts training, if you wanna go there. He's been around for over 120 years, That's a enough time to hone your fighting skills and master all forms."

Elekra negated his powers by means of pressure points. Batman would have the same knowledge and would figure the only way to stop him is to immobilize him and he has the smarts and speed to come accomplish it.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Static Shock

Alpha says:

"Elekra negated his powers by means of pressure points. Batman would have the same knowledge and would figure the only way to stop him is to immobilize him and he has the smarts and speed to come accomplish it. "

Wait. How can pressure points negate powers? And what powers, exactly? What powers of Wolvie did she negate? And Batman probably could immobilize him, with prep time.
Post Edited:2008-01-04 09:57:15

Doomhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Doomhunter

Static Shock says:

"Alpha says:

The point on the better fighter means nothing, because for a normal man like Batman, it would take more than martial arts to take out Wolverine. Physically, Wolverine is superior to Batman. Superhuman stats, dude. Also, Wolverine has a tremendous amount of martial arts training, if you wanna go there. He's been around for over 120 years, That's a enough time to hone your fighting skills and master all forms."

He doesn't use'em much though...he fights like an animal...anyway..Logan would have this without the "Bat-factor"...although...would Batman have some explosive Batarangs in his belt?..I mean if he ever gets past the first blows..he should notice Logan`s healing factor..and apply the "BOOMarangs"...I think that would give enough time to go into the next step...

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Static Shock

Doomhunter says:

"He doesn't use'em much though...he fights like an animal...anyway..Logan would have this without the "Bat-factor"...although...would Batman have some explosive Batarangs in his belt?..I mean if he ever gets past the first blows..he should notice Logan`s healing factor..and apply the "BOOMarangs"...I think that would give enough time to go into the next step... "

Uhhhh...

Wolvie was incinerated by Nitro. He healed like it was nothing. Doubt explosive Batarangs would work.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Hadrelius

Static Shock says:

"Alpha says:
"Elekra negated his powers by means of pressure points. Batman would have the same knowledge and would figure the only way to stop him is to immobilize him and he has the smarts and speed to come accomplish it. "
Wait. How can pressure points negate powers? And what powers, exactly? What powers of Wolvie did she negate? And Batman probably could immobilize him, with prep time.
Post Edited:2008-01-04 09:57:15"

His healing factor didn't help with the fact that two knives stuck into the pressure points in his back and left there kept him from moving. Prep time isn't needed with a trained fighter and superior intellect, they react.

Wolverine isn't invincible.

Doomhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Doomhunter

Static Shock says:

"Doomhunter says:
"He doesn't use'em much though...he fights like an animal...anyway..Logan would have this without the "Bat-factor"...although...would Batman have some explosive Batarangs in his belt?..I mean if he ever gets past the first blows..he should notice Logan`s healing factor..and apply the "BOOMarangs"...I think that would give enough time to go into the next step... "

Uhhhh...

Wolvie was incinerated by Nitro. He healed like it was nothing. Doubt explosive Batarangs would work."

ooooh,bummer...Logan's becoming more and more invincible,like if he were a god.....I don like that...

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Static Shock

Alpha says:

"His healing factor didn't help with the fact that two knives stuck into the pressure points in his back and left there kept him from moving. Prep time isn't needed with a trained fighter and superior intellect, they react.Wolverine isn't invincible. "

You pulled the invincibility card as if I said or implied that. I didn't. Even with fighting skills and superior intellect, prep time is still needed against most superior opponents. How do you think T'Challa defeated the Surfer? Not on the fly, and not just with fighting skills.

I think Wolverine would put down Batman before he would even use pressure points, because it's those moves that Batman rarely uses. If anything, Bats would escape Wolvie within an inch of his life, and live to fight another day. Bats would have a hard time getting close without being cut down by those claws of Wolvie's. And Bats doesn't have a defense against that. Also, Wolvie would physically last longer that Batman, who would eventually tire out, putting him at a disadvantage.

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Without prep, Batman doesn't stand a chance.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Static Shock

Fantasma Ghost says:

"Without prep, Batman doesn't stand a chance."

Agreed.

White Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By White Phantom

Bat's would put up a fight, but Wolverine wins.

Kraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Kraven

Wolverine.

I really like both these characters but anyone who says Batman, either doesn't know enough about Wolverine or it can be chalked up to Batman fanboyism.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Phorqe

It's kinda odd that I think Cap would beat Wolverine but Batman wouldn't, but hey... that's how it goes.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Phorqe

Ah yes, that explains it. I'm just trying to put myself in check, make sure i'm not being biased.

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wolverine

The Spartan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By The Spartan

Wolverine: healing factor, adamantium skeleton, CLAWS...

Yeah Logan slices up that bat no problem.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Hadrelius

Cap lifts 50 lbs more than Batman so he has what it takes to win.

If Cap can win Batman has even more of a chance

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Static Shock

Alpha says:

"Cap lifts 50 lbs more than Batman so he has what it takes to win.If Cap can win Batman has even more of a chance"

Nah. Cap could probably beat Wolverine, but it doesn't mean Batman can do the same.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Hadrelius

Static Shock says:

"Alpha says:
"Cap lifts 50 lbs more than Batman so he has what it takes to win. If Cap can win Batman has even more of a chance"
Nah. Cap could probably beat Wolverine, but it doesn't mean Batman can do the same. "

Both r just regular humans. Both are faster and more skilled than Wolverine. Batman has more weapons at his disposal and is smarter than Cap.

How can Cap stand a chance and not Batman?