• 70 results
Zella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Zella

Wolverine stomps, with no prep and only basic gadgets Batman is completely screwed. Taking away all super powers, Batman wins 6.5/10 for H2H, both are extremely skilled, with Wolverine having decades more experience yet Bats has a greater skill set. However Wolverine's healing factor and admantium skeleton let him win with ease. Lets assume Batman is not poisoned by the Admantium and is accustomed to having it in his body(not slowed down and his strength is appropriately increased to deal with it), even then he won't have the strength to KO Wolverine who gets hit by the Hulk pretty often and stays conscious. None of Batman's basic gadgets can do anything to KO Wolverine either seeing as Wolverine has shown resistance to gasses(see him not even noticing mustard gas in WW1), and electricity might slow him by messing with his nerves but stands little chance at knocking him out. Wolverine's healing factor is crazily over powered, Batman would need some hardcore normally lethal gadgets to even stand at chance at knocking Wolverine out and those would certainly not be part of his basic equipment.

Bats has no way of protecting himself from Wolverine's claws because only Vibranium(and maybe Carbonadium?) in the Marvel U can withstand Admantium and Batman's basic suit has never been shown to include a DC U equivalent that strong. Yes the addition of an Admantium skeleton makes it so he can't be dismembered/decapitated but it still leaves him vulnerable to being disemboweled. Batman may be able to avoid Wolverine's attacks for a little while but Wolverine is almost as skilled as Bats is in H2H so there is a very high chance he'll catch Batman. Even if somehow they were evenly matched Wolverine's healing factor grants him incredible endurance allowing him to simply outlast Batman who would succumb to exhaustion.

In pure H2H or with prep Bats normally wins but give them their basic gear and Wolverine wins 10/10 times.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By XiiX

Wolverine.

Avatar image for hughjackmanfan88
HughJackmanFan88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By HughJackmanFan88

Wolverine solo's, how could a human beat someone who has super health regen. lol

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By dondave

@Super_SoldierXII: I dont see why, the main problem batman has against wolverine normally is that he has low durability compared to him. With an adamatium skeleton that the OP gave batman he should be durable to whether most of Wolverine's attack, and he still has his gadgets. Normally I'd say Woverine would win, but Under theses conditions I think Batamn would win

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By slimj87d

@dondave: OP says Batman has gear but not any gear that can permanently stop Wolverines healing factor.

Batman might have tazer brass knuckles or he too can use his batarangs as claws but he doesn't have a healing factor.

Batman will also be MUCH SLOWER as he has never weighed 350 lbs before. He's better off without the adamantine honestly. I would have gave him Batman Beyond suit which not only has good durability but increases his strength 10 fold.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By slimj87d

Also he is much taller than Wolverine is so he'd weigh in the 400s with an adamantium e skeleton.

JJ62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#57  Edited By JJ62

Wolverine completely destroys Batman, you said only martial arts skill and Wolvie has BETTER martial arts skill than bats, do I don't see why people think otherwise.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Logan FTW

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@SlimJ87D said:

@dondave: OP says Batman has gear but not any gear that can permanently stop Wolverines healing factor.

Batman might have tazer brass knuckles or he too can use his batarangs as claws but he doesn't have a healing factor.

Batman will also be MUCH SLOWER as he has never weighed 350 lbs before. He's better off without the adamantine honestly. I would have gave him Batman Beyond suit which not only has good durability but increases his strength 10 fold.

This, and it's really not the metal that makes Logan crazy durable. It's principally the healing factor. Bone Wolverine proved this in spades. The metal gives him a fighting chance against top tier bricks as it improves his blunt force trauma soak exponentially. But against folks with twelve inch adamantium laced claws, the metal doesn't really do Bruce any good. As you said, it hinders more than helps.

I would have been more moved to call this fight close had the OP given Bruce a healing factor to rival Logan's. Then, this is a fight more worthy of debate.

Avatar image for supremehyperion
SupremeHyperion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#60  Edited By SupremeHyperion

I don't think batman could knock out wolvie and I'm sure that wolvie would be able to sense any tricks bats has up his sleave (as far as gases drugs and such) Wolverine has been punched in the face by wolverine, namor and not KO'd right away, Batman is not knocking him out. Even if batman was able to find a way to hurt him Wolverine has dealt with so much pain in his life he shrugs damn near everything off. I'm sorry Bat-Fanboys but Wolverine beats Batman.

naustin07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By naustin07

Wolverine has way more expirience, he has lived so long. I also read somewhere that someone said he was so skilled and soo smart that watching him fight was like watching someone winning multiple chess games and fighting multiple foes at once. Plus even with adamantium skeleton batman can still bleed out with no healing factor. I give it to wolverine every time.

WALLCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By WALLCRAWLER

Wolverine will just stab him in the heart

Avatar image for inconvenient_truth
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol batman dies from the weight of the skeleton as mentioned, and wolverine wins anyway

WALLCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine stabs batman and that's the end of the dark night

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine makes Bat-Ka-bobs

Rozalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@rozalia said:
No Caption Provided

Fusion Dance or Potara Earrings?

Avatar image for herecomestheboom_headshot
HereComesTheBoom_Headshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine smells him coming, and eventually guts him. Why? Batman likes to get in close, and Wolverine likes to scratch and stab things.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#69  Edited By OverLordArhas

Wolverine smells him coming, and eventually guts him. Why? Batman likes to get in close, and Wolverine likes to scratch and stab things.

No Caption Provided

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By spiderbuck1

I'm not sure Bats has anything in his toolbelt that can take Logan out. If Logan can get by the utility belt, it's a one-sided affair with a super-human level mutant and a peak level human who does not have what it takes to KO Logan and with no healing factor.

Wolverine takes this.