• 70 results
#1 Posted by The Hooded Hero (960 posts) - - Show Bio

Skilled fighting. No beserker rage for wolverine. Maritial arts training only.

Batman only gets his basic gadgets. Meaning he don't get any thing that can stop wolverine's healing factor. I will give Batman an adamantium skeleton though.

#2 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

This has been done before.  
Batman  throws some knockout gas into Wolvie's face, getting the win.

#3 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman can knock out Wolverine with melee attacks but I would give Wolverine a majority in that case. 
With gear, Bats takes it

#4 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Hooded Hero said:
"

Batman only gets his basic gadgets. Meaning he don't get any thing that can stop wolverine's healing factor. I will give Batman an adamantium skeleton though.

"
Then Wolverine wins by way of TKO. because no normal human can survive an adamantium transfusion,  you just killed Batman of before the fight ever happened lol. =P
#5 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio

It can go either way. 
=]

#6 Posted by progenitor (7532 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
"It can go either way. =] "

I agree. 
#7 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@progenitor: =]
#8 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3215 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm Bats has smarts. 

Wolves has badassry. 

hmmmmm
#9 Posted by The Hooded Hero (960 posts) - - Show Bio
@jojjimbo said:
" @The Hooded Hero said:
"

"
Then Wolverine wins by way of TKO. because no normal human can survive an adamantium transfusion,  you just killed Batman of before the fight ever happened lol. =P "

He was born with it. Some how got it laced with adamantium.  

Use your imagination.
#10 Posted by ckal (1097 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally, I'll vote for Wolverine for the majority, via:

#11 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@jojjimbo said:
"Then Wolverine wins by way of TKO. because no normal human can survive an adamantium transfusion,  you just killed Batman of before the fight ever happened lol. =P "

Except you know...Bullseye and Hammerhead.
#12 Posted by mv (1876 posts) - - Show Bio
@ckal:
you think bats isn't fast enough to dodge wolvie's claws ?
#13 Posted by imaginaryman (198 posts) - - Show Bio
@MTS said:
" @ckal: you think bats isn't fast enough to dodge wolvie's claws ? "
he's got a point  there... bats is at peak human speed and agility. 

Although I will give this to wolverine, because of the healing factor and enhanced durability
#14 Posted by Agent9149 (2893 posts) - - Show Bio

this has been done and wolverine wins

#15 Posted by mv (1876 posts) - - Show Bio
@imaginaryman:
he's got a healing factor but it doesn't make him invulnarable otherwise he wouldn't need the healing factor, and bats is a pretty strong dude along with his speed i think he can hang with wolverine
#16 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@MTS said:
" @imaginaryman: he's got a healing factor but it doesn't make him invulnarable otherwise he wouldn't need the healing factor, and bats is a pretty strong dude along with his speed i think he can hang with wolverine "
He can. His combat feats attest to that. Normally, in a battle against Wolverine, whether it was off pure skill or with Wolverine's usual combat style (i.e., slash anything that moves), I would say that BatMan would win. But understanding the weight of adamantium, he may be slower. BatMan could of course support the adamantium, given his strength feats, but he should lose a certain amount of speed in his movements. That said, I may take Wolverine's side. 
#17 Posted by karrob (4278 posts) - - Show Bio
@agent9149 said:
" this has been done and wolverine wins "
#18 Posted by dragonmaster (205 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine    

#19 Posted by 651 (202 posts) - - Show Bio

bats curbstomp 

#20 Posted by KingOrange (34 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

#21 Posted by Aphile (88 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Hooded Hero:

Giving Batman an adatanuim skeleton is going to be a problem though, but Logan's still faster, stronger, agile, super human reflexes and has the healing factor. Wolverine probably still wins here

#22 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8736 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugg. Someone please close this.

#23 Edited by jashro44 (19640 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins the martial arts round. He is more consistently portrayed as a martial artist (all though it would be tough). With powers and gadgets wolverine is taking it. He is to hard to drop.

EDIT: I don't the point of giving batman an adamantium skeleton....Its so pointless.

#24 Posted by DTFB (191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Silver2467: depending on how long he has had it he should adjust to it to tho right

#25 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

batman wins this

#26 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11810 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce could normally restrain Logan with the Bat Grapple gun spider-man style ..... I think the OP said no claws for Logan ........ if thats the case .... then yeah either knock out gas, Bat Kick or bat grapple net ... or the infamous bat cuffs FTW

#27 Posted by Killemall (18261 posts) - - Show Bio

I always thought Wolverine was nearly as skilled as Batman but while Batman edges in skill department, Wolverine is more superhuman specially in durability. Wolverine is pretty fast too. I think Wolverine would have taken it quite healthily had it not been for the gadgets.

#28 Posted by Lt_Smash (44 posts) - - Show Bio

I am going to say that batman loses because of adamantium poisoning that occurs when you get that stuff put into your body. That is why Logan's healing is slightly disrupted.

#29 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

Theres no point on giving bats adamantium bones since logan is not allowed to use his claws. So I give this to Bats

#30 Posted by scyven (119 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine easily...wolverine is prolly 3 times actually maybe 4-5 times bats age physically more superior and with a tonnnnnnnn more combat exp...and non of the fairy I knock u out crap haha..he has been in every war, trained in Japan by the best martial artists, weapon X training and best US gov training omg does he curb bats

#31 Posted by Pyrogram (35139 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine

#32 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4906 posts) - - Show Bio

I love how Batman gets an Adamantium skeleton by the op. Lmfao Bats doesn't have the physical stats to carry the weight around or the healing factor to fight off the adamantium poisoning. Bats gets one shotted an dies of adamantium poisoning. Fail thread.

#33 Posted by TheCannon (17910 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh. Why do we need these battles? Batman can never ever EVER take down wolverine, no matter what the circumstances are. Only if he has the Infinity Gauntet.

#34 Posted by asIsuspected (543 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

Ugh. Why do we need these battles? Batman can never ever EVER take down wolverine, no matter what the circumstances are. Only if he has the Infinity Gauntet.

))))

#35 Posted by Hksaru (463 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Hooded Hero said:

I will give Batman an adamantium skeleton though.

@jojjimbo said:

you just killed Batman of before the fight ever happened lol. =P

LOL

#36 Posted by jay_z94 (347 posts) - - Show Bio

Both on par with skill. However wolverine wins because he has superhuman stats while bats is peak human.

#37 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2668 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine 8/10

#38 Posted by thefusescape (190 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine hands down... Why would batman even mess with him?

#39 Posted by dondave (34475 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman 8/10

#40 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6172 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Batman 8/10

You jest.

It actually hurt reading through the first page of posts.

Dear lord.

#41 Posted by RobocopSlayerT800 (2341 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine.

#42 Posted by God_Spawn (37320 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine cleaves Batman's face off under these conditions.

#43 Posted by RobocopSlayerT800 (2341 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by Miki1111 (188 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolvie massacre Bat.

#45 Posted by darktiger (4153 posts) - - Show Bio

tough fight

#46 Edited by xlab3000 (3132 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman he has electricity and knockout gas

#47 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

Knockout gas, electric batarangs, explosive batarangs, and shurikens (not that they'll do anything)...... I'm positive he can take him.

#48 Posted by RobocopSlayerT800 (2341 posts) - - Show Bio

In pure h2h Wolverine would murder Batman as shown in the movie. I know fan made films arent canon, but that is how the fight would en up, I bet.

#49 Posted by God_Spawn (37320 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242 said:

Knockout gas, electric batarangs, explosive batarangs, and shurikens (not that they'll do anything)...... I'm positive he can take him.

Knockout gas hasn't effected Wolverine easily and it isn't like he can't dodge out of the radius. Logan has leapt up to around 30 feet before and isn't dumb enough to just stand there, Wolverine can dodge batarangs and tank most of what Bruce can dish due to healing in the chance he does hit him. Just because his bones are metal doesn't grant much of an extra vantage. He's taken enough electricity that was said to be enough to take out an elephant. The OP has Wolverine fighting skillfully which means he will be more inclined to dodge and his h2h feats , while not as good as Bruce, aren't far below considering he himself has demonstrated pressure points on even aliens, defeated the likes of Iron Fist, Captain America, Shang-Chi and so on based mostly on skill. He isn't far below Bruce. Also worth noting adamantium is extremely heavy. Wolverine has superhuman strength, Batman does not. Enough to be grafted to his skeleton will weigh him down to some degree. Also, the OP didn't give him a healing factor to compensate for Logan's attacks.

Logan holds every advantage here that where Bruce's versatility is meaningless. 1 swipe is all it takes and Bruce won't start with anything you stated which puts every fight in Logan's court.

#50 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4906 posts) - - Show Bio

Still waiting for an answer to how Bruce will survive adamantium poisoning an the weight of his skeleton. People are completely disregarding obvious info du to fanboyism. Batman dies before the fight even really begins.