This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Yamata (49 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine Vs Bane

Location X-Mansion

There are students around the Mansion and Wolverine has to keep them safe from Bane

Bane has entered the X-Mansion destroying anything that gets in his way. Wolverine is the only one there looking after the students Bane has threatened Wolverine and the students and has warned them to tell him where Cerebro is. Wolverine has told the students to hide while he fights Bane.

#2 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Has this been done? If not, I'm going to say Bane if he's really hyped up on Venom.

#3 Posted by God_Spawn (38105 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Has this been done? If not, I'm going to say Bane if he's really hyped up on Venom.

Which Bane are you talking about?

#4 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

I assumed pre-52 Bane

#5 Posted by God_Spawn (38105 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

I assumed pre-52 Bane

So am I. Bane has zero chance against Logan.

#6 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

sorry i can't directly reply from my ipod. Wasn't that the Bane that when he really got all venomed-up bullets bounced off him?

#7 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

sorry i can't directly reply from my ipod. Wasn't that the Bane that when he really got all venomed-up bullets bounced off him?

Adamantium claws>>>conventional bullets.

Logan takes this in a brutal fight where he dismembers Bane

#8 Posted by Dernman (15237 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine.

#9 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

I wasn't suggesting he could deflect logan's claws, i just meant to say he has some showing of durability and heal factor.

#10 Posted by God_Spawn (38105 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

No worries.

And being mildly bulletproof prevents indestructible claws that have sliced open some of Marvel's most durable characters? Wolverine is faster, the better fighter and he can take pretty much anything Bane dishes since Bane is 2-3 tons on venom at best or so is the general acceptance. Not to mention the scenario is heavily in Logan's favor considering that it is in a location that favors him and he is doing so to protect the students. He isn't gonna be lollygagging all too much here.