This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by GrandSymbiote94 (11475 posts) - - Show Bio

Takes place in on a rooftop
Morals Off
Bloodlusted
No Bfr
Win By Death

#2 Posted by Nefarious (18360 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine can't even beat Venom. Anti-Venom stomps him.

#3 Edited by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious said:

" Wolverine can't even beat Venom. Anti-Venom stomps him. "

too bad the Wolverine has already fought him stalemated him and even beat him  in one of their encounters in comics and rescued him to boot iirc from drowning after the beating... *just saying*
#4 Posted by Nefarious (18360 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking: Beat him in one of their encounters?  Hmmm, strange since Spider-Man has had trouble with fighting Venom.
#5 Edited by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious said:

" @castleking: Beat him in one of their encounters?  Hmmm, strange since Spider-Man has had trouble with fighting Venom. "

because they are interchangeable, right? *sarcasm*
Spidey should never beat Venom due his damage soak to blunt trauma.
Wolverine actually rips and tears the symbiote with his claws which overworks the symbiotes mass and healing factor making it hard to replenish itself.

my comment was directed to the fact that you seem to be unaware of how these fights go in comics and what has actually happen. Wolverine and Venom both have great healing factors that makes their fights far better than spiderman's cheesy style of fighting peppered with Pis and terrain and outside factors.

If wolverine could ever get a clean swipe and lobbing off appendages including the head Wolverine can take some wins. i am not saying he beats venom regularly but he will give it a vicious go that the spiderman could never dream of doing under his own powerset.

i personally see venom winning with the use of his symbiote and attacking wolverine from within his body or holding him down and in place for incapacitation.. either way it would be a great fight.

at the end of the day i acknowledge Venom will win but  i actually factor in more than what others randomly post and pass as an informed comment.
#6 Posted by SlimJ87D (9250 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-Venom wins this. 

#7 Posted by Nefarious (18360 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking: Yeah, that is my own fault. I need to read more comics and gain a clear understanding. But, what you have said clears it up. 
#8 Posted by God_Spawn (37143 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-venom

#9 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

i was gonna say that by defacto Wolverine would eventually win to the death fight  >_>

#10 Edited by SlimJ87D (9250 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:

" i was gonna say that by defacto Wolverine would eventually win to the death fight  >_> "

If i had control of the symbiote suit and knew how to use its advanced skills I could kill Wolverine haha. 
#11 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

pfff... if anyone of us on the vine were a comic character and controlled them we could kill herald level beings using some of the lowest powered characters and make it look easy to boot.

example:  firecracker Jubilee if i had control of her power i would rip Venom, carnage and every sym apart before they could move. ; )

a bank robber with kryptonite bullets could kill superman with his CIS on standing there letting bullets bounce off his chest.
i aim at his face when he isnt expecting a kryptonite bullet to come out from the gun which would be the core surrounded by lead round.

#12 Posted by SlimJ87D (9250 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" pfff... if anyone of us on the vine were a comic character and controlled them we could kill herald level beings using some of the lowest powered characters and make it look easy to boot.

example:  firecracker Jubilee if i had control of her power i would rip Venom, carnage and every sym apart before they could move. ; )

a bank robber with kryptonite bullets could kill superman with his CIS on standing there letting bullets bounce off his chest.
i aim at his face when he isnt expecting a kryptonite bullet to come out from the gun which would be the core surrounded by lead round.

"
Well the way I would kill Wolverine with the symbiote is after a long battle and holding him down I would start eating his flesh, like the tendons around his arms and claws. Then I would eat all his insides and then barrow my tendrils deep into his hallow bone area and eat his bone marrow until every trace of his cells was gone.

Yummy, it sounds so good when I think about it.

Then I'd use all my resources to find and eat you too XD
#13 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-Venom stomp. Wolverine can't even beat normal Venom.
#14 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine can't hurt Anti-Venom significantly enough to win.

#15 Posted by gingerpenny (875 posts) - - Show Bio

considering the fact that wolverine gtes stomped by normal venom, anti-venom would chew him up and spit him out and then curb stomp him.
#16 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
@gingerpenny:

care to cite these stompages in comics?
#17 Posted by gingerpenny (875 posts) - - Show Bio

I would but No lie man I suck with computers and i'm still kinda new to the site, but I'm sure someone else would gladly do it.
#18 Posted by WALLCRAWLER (124 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti venom wolverine can't even beat normal venom

#19 Posted by God_Spawn (37143 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch. Morals off Anti-Venom is too much for Logan.