Wolverine vs Amazonians

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wolverine is teleported to Themyscira as a scout for an invading force of X-Men. He encounters three Amazonian guards and a fierce battle ensures. The Amazonians are armed with a spear and sword. They also have a shield and armor. Who comes out as a victor?

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DarthAznable

Just regular Amazonians? Are they even superhuman? If so by how much? I'm positive Logan won't have much trouble.

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: The truth is, I'm not sure. But I have seen a comic where the strongest Amazonians rolled a stone up a hill in a contest. The stone was about as wide, thick, and tall as a human, probs about 5000 pounds. I'd say an Amazon would be a 3 tonner. Of course all amazonians are skilled, and they are described as to have superhuman reflexes.

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wolverine might win. he is durable enough to kick their butt via adamatium claws lol

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6  Edited By Stahlflamme

I would go with Wolverine. I don't think the regular amazons match up to any actual superheroes, albeit there stats are presented differently, so maybe sometimes you can make a case.

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By chu42t

@stahlflamme: meh Amazonians could def beat Cap in an arm-wrestle.

Ok I don't know any real Amazonian feats... I do know that a large Amazonian army and Wonder Woman were able to slow down a large Doomsday army until Superman comes to save the day. But these doomsdays were evaporated by heat-vision, so these doomsdays weren't very durable.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By pastepotpete1

@stahlflamme said:

I would go with Wolverine. I don't think the regular amazons match up to any actual superheroes, albeit there stats are presented differently, so maybe sometimes you can make a case.

there is nothing super about wolverine except for his healing factor there are some occasions where wolverine seems pretty agile like he can climb trees effortless and there are other times he is just a clumbsy beer -bellied brawler but wolverine wins though i always wondered who is more agile gambit or wolverine ?

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9  Edited By Stahlflamme

@chu42t: Strengthwise, they beat some, but Cap takes on people physically stronger than himself all the time. Just like Black Canary or Batman are fodderizing regular Atlanteans despite being physically weaker. In a fight amazons have ultimately been fodder. They can beat other fodder, but to actual heroes or villains they have only proven dangerous in great number.

@pastepotpete: Wolverine has at times demonstrated strength somewhat greater than a humans and his speed and reflexes are at least by real life standards superhuman, though other none enhanced humans have done the same. And is a martial arts master with over a hundred years of experience. There is crazier stuff he has done over the years... but for arguments sake lets just say he has taken on plenty of warrior people that have higher stats like Atlanteans and Kree.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pastepotpete: Lol what? He's suprised Spider-Man with his speed, smacked Sabretooth (I think) with a tree trunk, held multiple men up with one arm. He's low level superhuman is strength and it's hard to really say how fast he is but he's fast enough to keep up with heroes who have superhuman speed. Not to mention his adamantium enforces his striking power and obviously his durability. Yes he can be inconsistent but he has plenty of high end feats

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: Amazonians are quite fast, I mean they are born and bred warriors. But I am unsure of whether they are faster than Wolverine.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

logan

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chu42t: I doubt they're as fast as him. He has the statements and feats to back it up.

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: yeah. I've never seen any Amazonian speed feats, I just assume they are extremely fast because that's the way they were trained. But do you think that Themysciran metal can hold up to adamantium reasonably well?

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chu42t: Well I won't lie. Im not a huge fan of WW so I don't know alot about her or the Amazonians. Only seen feats from them in a handful of JLA comics. Does their metal have any notable durability feats?

Madripoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers