This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Jeronimo (671 posts) - - Show Bio

LV 426 
 
Wolverine wakes up in a bare white room, groggy and experiencing amnesia. As he staggers to his feet, white robbed scientists empty a container and immediately slam the door to the chamber shut. As Woverine regains focus, he hears scurrying and sees this: 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Instinctively Wolverine reacts by immediately shredding the door openwith his claws. He sees Marines around him yelling and shooting for a "facehugger." Realizing that he was simply an expendable experiment, Wolverine goes beserk and kills his guards. As he does this, he sees same creature thrown in his cell scurry around boxes and corpes, making its way towards him.  

 

Wolverine then makes for the exit, not expecting the Alien warrior waiting him in ambush, conformal to the wall several meters ahead in the dimly lit corridor leading to the exit...But he does smell hunger eminating from something ahead of him...  
 

 

Does Wolverine survive and make it through the exit to the transport outside?!
 

 
#2 Posted by buttersdaman000 (8758 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine vs 1 alien??? wolvie stomps

#3 Posted by mattek (1119 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine wins.
 
And side question - What's the hardest steel an Alien's blood has been tested against?  

#4 Posted by velle37 (6040 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine.
#5 Posted by Chaos Prime (10581 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan ftw

#6 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29330 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine slices, and heals from any acid damage. This is just silly now. :p
#7 Posted by Jeronimo (671 posts) - - Show Bio

Two thing guys: 
 
1) Wolvie has a facehugger AND warrior to condend with. With little to no light. 
2) IF Wolverine can sclice through an appendage, the acid would melt away one set of claws. And an acid splach that could stun Wolverine just enough for the Alien warrior to pin Wolverine and eat him from the bottom of the stomach through to Wolverine's heart Or for Wolverine to succumb to the facehugger. 
 
The Alien's acid melted through multiple thick metal decks of the hull of the Nostromo like butter. Witness:  
 

 

Aliens are no pushovers. Just ask this guy: 
 

 
#8 Posted by Aceofcard (69 posts) - - Show Bio

It's time me to make sexual joke    or somethings like that  Wolverine    should lose because the "facehugger"    too busy come in Wolverine    mouth :3
#9 Posted by Jeronimo (671 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL
#10 Posted by ComicStooge (9575 posts) - - Show Bio

The Facehugger won't be able to get out of Logan, he'll slice the Alien up. The Facehugger will be wriggling around in him, he'll puke it out. It'll be painful, but he'll survive.

#11 Posted by Jeronimo (671 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jeronimo said:
"
Two thing guys: 
 
1) Wolvie has a facehugger AND warrior to condend with. With little to no light. 
2) IF Wolverine can sclice through an appendage, the acid would melt away one set of claws. And an acid splach that could stun Wolverine just enough for the Alien warrior to pin Wolverine and eat him from the bottom of the stomach through to Wolverine's heart Or for Wolverine to succumb to the facehugger. 
 
The Alien's acid melted through multiple thick metal decks of the hull of the Nostromo like butter. Witness:  
 

 

Aliens are no pushovers. Just ask this guy: 
 

 
"

Plus, I remember the Predator weilding something like this: 
 

 

And remember what happened?!
#12 Posted by Tesseract (871 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jeronimo said:
" @Jeronimo said:
"
Two thing guys: 
 
1) Wolvie has a facehugger AND warrior to condend with. With little to no light. 
2) IF Wolverine can sclice through an appendage, the acid would melt away one set of claws. And an acid splach that could stun Wolverine just enough for the Alien warrior to pin Wolverine and eat him from the bottom of the stomach through to Wolverine's heart Or for Wolverine to succumb to the facehugger. 
 
The Alien's acid melted through multiple thick metal decks of the hull of the Nostromo like butter. Witness:  
 


Aliens are no pushovers. Just ask this guy: 
 

"

Plus, I remember the Predator weilding something like this: 
 

And remember what happened?! "
And was that adamantium claws?
#13 Posted by SlimJ87D (8905 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tesseract: 
It was Predamantium, much stronger than adamantium O_O
#14 Posted by mattek (1119 posts) - - Show Bio

Adamantium > Hull Alloys in comics 
 
so Admantium > Alien Hull Alloy
 
His claws are NOT melting away. Stuff as hot as the sun has not melted the Adamantium. Sun > Acid

#15 Posted by Tesseract (871 posts) - - Show Bio
@SlimJ87D said:
" @Tesseract:  It was Predamantium, much stronger than adamantium O_O "
lol, nice one :)
#16 Posted by Jeronimo (671 posts) - - Show Bio

Molecular acid effects adamantium because it is a metal. If it is a metal alloy then its atoms are held together by chemical bonds which can be broken
 
Alien acid melted through Predator metal like butter. Predators prepared for thier prey and thus would have taken the most acid resistant metal weapons and armor thier advanced technology could afford. 
  
 Nothing has been shown to resist the extremely corrosive nature of the Alien's molecular acid it uses for blood
 
Adamantium's resilience is in question in this particular confrontation.
#17 Posted by SlimJ87D (8905 posts) - - Show Bio
@mattek: 
I feel the same way. I don't see the strongest acid being able to melt Wolverines claws if he has survived and regenerated from very high temperatures.
 
One debate I had with a few Black Panther fans is if BP's Vibranium that melts all metals can actually melt other Vibranium and it's variants and cousins, adamantium.
#18 Posted by mattek (1119 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jeronimo said:
"
Molecular acid effects adamantium because it is a metal. If it is a metal alloy then its atoms are held together by chemical bonds which can be broken
 
Alien acid melted through Predator metal like butter. Predators prepared for thier prey and thus would have taken the most acid resistant metal weapons and armor thier advanced technology could afford. 
  
 Nothing has been shown to resist the extremely corrosive nature of the Alien's molecular acid it uses for blood.  Adamantium's resilience is in question in this particular confrontation. "
 Bolds, eh?
 
Nothing is the Alien universe is as strong as Admamatium
 
Happy?
#19 Edited by Jeronimo (671 posts) - - Show Bio

:P 
 
Well adamantium has never met anything close Alien acid. How do you know it can withstand the damage?! Chemical bonds(strong/weak force) > heat from star. 
 
:)   
 
Besides, the Alien woulnd't use acid to finish off Wolverine anyhow.
 
 All the acid has to do anyways is stun Wolverine just long enough to distract him so that the Alien can finish him off. Or let the facehugger have him. The fact that Wolverine's claws would melt away after exposure to Alien blood is a side benefit...  
 
As soon as Wolverine strikes he gets sprayed. I think the Alien warrior has a real shot at this one... 
 

 


 


 
#20 Edited by mattek (1119 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jeronimo said:

" :P  Well adamantium has never met anything close Alien acid. How do you know it can withstand the damage?!  :)  "

Admantium can take heat as hot as the sun which would obliterate any ship in Alien faster than the acid melts through.
#21 Posted by Jeronimo (671 posts) - - Show Bio

Molecular reactions are different than heat's effect on metal.
#22 Edited by Jeronimo (671 posts) - - Show Bio

 
IF : 

 

 AND : 

 
 
THEN???
#23 Posted by chris thompson (858 posts) - - Show Bio
@buttersdaman000 said:
"wolverine vs 1 alien??? wolvie stomps "
#24 Posted by Jeronimo (671 posts) - - Show Bio

I give this one to the Alien. 
 
 
 
#25 Posted by Crimsonsentry (34 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jeronimo said:

Molecular acid effects adamantium because it is a metal. If it is a metal alloy then its atoms are held together by chemical bonds which can be broken.

Alien acid melted through Predator metal like butter. Predators prepared for thier prey and thus would have taken the most acid resistant metal weapons and armor thier advanced technology could afford.

Nothing has been shown to resist the extremely corrosive nature of the Alien's molecular acid it uses for blood. Adamantium's resilience is in question in this particular confrontation.

no the predators spear was completely unaffected by the aliens blood so it wont do anything to his adamantium claws

#26 Posted by DaAwesome2 (266 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jeronimo said:

Molecular acid effects adamantium because it is a metal. If it is a metal alloy then its atoms are held together by chemical bonds which can be broken.
Alien acid melted through Predator metal like butter. Predators prepared for thier prey and thus would have taken the most acid resistant metal weapons and armor thier advanced technology could afford.
Nothing has been shown to resist the extremely corrosive nature of the Alien's molecular acid it uses for blood. Adamantium's resilience is in question in this particular confrontation.

no the predators spear was completely unaffected by the aliens blood so it wont do anything to his adamantium claws

Yeah..pretty much. Plus it takes a subatomic laser to cut through adamantium since the bonds between the atoms are so strong.

#27 Posted by King Saturn (222790 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan can handle the Alien.

#28 Edited by Raw_Material (3207 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeronimo said:

IF :

AND :

THEN???

I think Logan's got this one..

#29 Posted by Clark_EL (2158 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolvie

#30 Edited by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine wins

#31 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine shouldn't have a problem with this.