Wolverine vs Albert Wesker

Avatar image for bingothemotherload
BingoTheMotherload

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

They fight in Wesker's jet from RE5 game. Bloodlust on, fight to the death.

- Wolverine is pre-adamantium skeleton, has no regenaration ability and no claws

- Wesker is blind, and armed with a gun

KingofComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By KingofComix

esker wins, he'll get some kind of plot device where he can sense vibrations in the air via wolverine moving and stick his hand in his chest and rip his heart out.

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MirrorWave4
Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wesker wins this because there is no possible why Wolverine can kill him as the OP stands. Over all it's a stupid thread.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I don't know what Wolverine can do without claws. If he had a gun or a sword or something, he could at least have some offensive capability. Also, I'm not sure why Wolverine is in this fight if he has no claws, adamantium, or healing factor. I guess he still has his enhanced senses, but they won't really matter much in the plane. It might as well be a normal person like Chris Redfield who was in this fight originally.

BingoTheMotherload

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks:

he still gets superhuman strenght and endurance. plus don't forget that wesker is blind.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine with no adamantium claws and regeneration.. will get murdered by wesker.

Wesker snaps his neck then injects him with uroburos

BingoTheMotherload

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibi_cute:

he gets only a gun not uroboros. And he needs to find him before he could snap his neck.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wesker stomps. He`s faster and his advanced senses as well as great tracking ability would allow him to outmaneuver Wolverine.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By tparks

@bingothemotherload said:

@tparks:

he still gets superhuman strenght and endurance. plus don't forget that wesker is blind.

Where does his endurance come from without healing factor and adamantium? Also, his superhuman strength, reflexes, endurance, and speed are a result of his healing factor and adamntium skeleton. His adamantium skelton gives him the structural strength to push his body to limits that normal bones do not allow and his healing factor prevents injuries while doing this. His healing factor gives him the endurance to continue these superhuman feats without tiring. The added weight from his adamantium bones makes his movements more powerful and allows short bursts of speed. An example of this is that his punches (even with his claws retracted) hit much harder then a normal human. The only separate super human ability Wolverine has other then his healing factor is his enhanced senses. All of his other abilities come from either his training, his healing factor, and/or his adamantium skeleton.

That being said, Wolverine could still beat Wesker if he had something to hurt him with. Chris was able to beat him, and a depowered Wolverine would be pretty similar to a Chris Redfield. The only difference is that Chris had guns, grenades, rocket launchers, a knife, and a partner with the same weapons. Wolverine just has his fists. That's not enough to hurt even a blind Wesker. I think Wolverine would have a better chance if Wesker had his sight, but Wolverine had the gun instead of Wesker.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Chibi_cute

@tparks: Chris and sheva killed wesker just for the sake of plot. -_-

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibi_cute:

he gets only a gun not uroboros. And he needs to find him before he could snap his neck.

Loading Video...

Wesker can still sense him wesker having a blindfold is like nothing

Wesker can still do this with blindfold even if you tied his feet.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibi_cute: Agreed, but it still happened and I think Wolverine is better off then both Chris and Sheva, because of his combat experience and training going back to the 19th century. All of this makes him much more capable of beating Wesker in this PIS situation then the RE team.

But I totally agree that RE5's ending was an injustice to Wesker. He deserved a much better ending then being beaten by Chris and Sheva (specially Sheva). Wesker's death should have come from the combined hands of Chris, Claire, Jill, Leon, and Ada all working together. That would have been a much more fitting end to one of the best villains in video games.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: Wesker deserved a better death i mean common without plot armor wesker could easily kill them in just 4 seconds.Wesker had plenty of chances to kill them. But i guess its for the sake of plot and gameplay.