#1 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1253 posts) - - Show Bio

VS VS

#2 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Wolverine wins it somehow...he'll find a way lol

#3 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

i go with wolverine.

#4 Posted by Iron MK II (203 posts) - - Show Bio

i give this fight to wolverine as he is more durable than venom ten fold, stronger and can regenerate, btw thats a bad ass pic of wolverine(actually makes him look cool)

#5 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4151 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron MK II says:

"i give this fight to wolverine as he is more durable than venom ten fold, stronger and can regenerate, btw thats a bad ass pic of wolverine(actually makes him look cool)"

That is carnage man

#6 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage is more durable faster and stronger that Wolvie but wolverine has thehealing factor and is a better fighter and has gone toe to toe with people like the hulk

#7 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage would win this with relative ease.

#8 Posted by TheGoldenSurfer10000 (243 posts) - - Show Bio

I May Go With Wolverine Yes Carnage Has Greater Strength Than Venom And He is Murderous Crazy Psychotic Killer But Wolverine Since He Has That Healing Factor Have a Better Fighter And Can Go Berserker Rage On Carnage With Wolverine Adamantium Claws Sould Cut Through The Symbiote And Hit Kasady Organs Again Berserker Rage in Which His Mind Acts On Animal Instinct And Rage During This Mode He is Immune To Any Psionic Attack And Attacks Relentlessly.

#9 Posted by fesak (6994 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes Fanboys Will Win This Battle As Always.

#10 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

I AM A WOLVERINE FANBOY....but he loses here. Without access to something that generates one of Carnages weaknesses he is losing. He would probably end up being Carnage's new host.

#11 Posted by Vrakmul (23395 posts) - - Show Bio

This was done before. Please lock this thread.
Post Edited:2008-05-25 17:45:01

#12 Posted by lionheart (1261 posts) - - Show Bio

carnage definitely

#13 Posted by Shatterstar (4437 posts) - - Show Bio

samaz says:

"Post Deleted."

B&

#14 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Is everybody really this dumb?? Carnage wins. Wolverine can't do anything.

#15 Posted by Terror_INC (12 posts) - - Show Bio

I can tell you what would happen. carnage is a symbiote that is attached to Cletus Kasady a phsyco killer, symbiotes feed off the anger and physical body of there hosts. Why would the symbiote stay on Kasady when it could have a never ending supply of everything it needs by bonding with wolverine? It wouldn't, Kasady would be left for dead and Wolverine would bond with the carnage symbiote making him godlike.

#16 Posted by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio
Terror_INC said:
"I can tell you what would happen. carnage is a symbiote that is attached to Cletus Kasady a phsyco killer, symbiotes feed off the anger and physical body of there hosts. Why would the symbiote stay on Kasady when it could have a never ending supply of everything it needs by bonding with wolverine? It wouldn't, Kasady would be left for dead and Wolverine would bond with the carnage symbiote making him godlike."
almost godlike lol 
#17 Posted by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio

But it depends weather the healing factor would accept the foreign substance in his blood. 

#18 Posted by Terror_INC (12 posts) - - Show Bio