Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Earth 616

No prep

Regular equipment

Who is the most powerful person he can beat?

FrozenPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rhino.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman if he's lucky.

FrozenPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for inconvenient_truth
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 juiceboks  Moderator

Colossus probably. His claws have pierced his techno organic skin before. By the way what do you gauge as power? Strength? Destructive capability?

oge321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: umm idk, I meant it more like the best person he can beat. Like batman isn't powerful but he's one of the best.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By comic_book_fan

the thing or namor.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ximpossibrux: Has that ever happened?

No, but Logan and Spiderman usually stalemate.

Odds are he would lose, but he could pull off a win.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he has beat the hulk and under the right circumstances could beat thor this is highly unlikely but possible.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#11 god_spawn  Moderator

he has beat the hulk and under the right circumstances could beat thor this is highly unlikely but possible.

Only if Thor didn't have Mjolnir, he potentially could. In their fight, Thor made mention he had issues striking Wolverine as he admitted Wolverine was faster and defeated him by slamming the ground to throw him somewhere in a field and when he went in flying low, Logan jumped on his back. He managed to nail him down and used lightning to best him since he couldn't tag him on his in the melee part of their fight. He also mentioned that his Asgardian hide (his skin) would protect him for awhile in regards to Logan's claws but that wouldn't last forever, and even then Wolverine was able to draw blood and pierce his armor. So Wolverine being faster and far more skilled and being durable enough to tank some hits if he got hit would eventually outlast Thor.

@frozenphoenix said:

Rhino.

yea probably

Not even close. Rhino would get decimated. Wolverine's one shot the Thing before and Rhino doesn't stack up.

oge321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What about DC characters?

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: my only problem is if the wolverine thor fight your talking about is the same as mine it isn't canon if you can post a scan would be cool.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

its crazy to think wolverine could take thor since thor gets put in matches vs superman

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aunt May

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Kick-Ass

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By comic_book_fan

@god_spawn: it was a online comic it didn't progress any stories or ever mentioned again after it was written.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: it was a online comic it didn't progress any stories or ever mentioned again after it was written.

and what do you think of captain america saying thor is slow?

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inconvenient_truth: wolverine could beat thor it's just not likely and I will say he could beat wonder woman just as often which is about 2 of 10 times maybe 3 of 10 because thor is stronger and has better range attacks than her.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inconvenient_truth: wolverine could beat thor it's just not likely and I will say he could beat wonder woman just as often which is about 2 of 10 times maybe 3 of 10 because thor is stronger and has better range attacks than her.

LMAO. did i read that correctly???? wolverine would beat wonder woman?????? ahhahahahahahahahhaa good joke. tell me another

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 god_spawn  Moderator

So? Plenty of in-canon stories never get mentioned again. I've never heard anyone say it wasn't canon and it depicted both characters as they are relatively well and consistently. It's a perfectly valid example.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 god_spawn  Moderator

Wolverine should be able to beat most Marvel bricks that don't have solid healing factors or higher levels of skill like She-Hulk.

He's one shot the Thing by incapacitating him with a nerve strike to the shoulder with his claws. Colossus has been afraid of Wolverine's claws for awhile now and has admitted he could cut him and Logan has scored him a training session, so it wasn't meant to legit harm him.

His fights with Namor can be depicted both ways. Namor has stated Logan would have beaten him if "his mind were his own" when under mind control. Another time under mind control, Wolverine was able to slice Namor fine, but used an oil tank to coat his claws and slash him which is like a kryptonite to Namor. He was only saved when John Walker shot him and rescued him. He's also engaged Wolverine in h2h before and in the initial exchange, Logan dodged a punch and had his fist against Namor's stomach without his claws popped. Namor then punched Wolverine away, Logan got up, put some clothes on and attacked again. Namor knocks Wolverine down, but ended up getting gutted and downed before an Atlantean interfered, allowing Namor to one shot a Wolverine that just healed from Nitro blowing him to a skeleton. In their last fight a few years ago, Logan got in Namor's face before getting slapped away. Logan then stabbed him in a returning fashion and Namor headed into a pool and attacked him again by swimming through the ground and went up and slammed him down into a crater. Logan was incapacitated but still talking and Namor said he "clumsily stabbed him" to which Logan replied "yeah, clumsily." I don't think it was Logan trying to severely harm him, but just get his point across. He's got a great grasp on anatomy and he's shown he can stab into the barrels of guns, through falling coins, and slice a fly's wings off without killing it. So I find it hard to believe he was just "clumsy" when he had an open shot.

Anyways, their fights go back and forth, but I do think they show they can best each other regarding the circumstances. Namor is very hot-headed, likes to charge in at his opponents, and doesn't dodge much (sound familiar). And while he is perfectly capable of KO'ing Logan and is a tad faster than most bricks, he isn't even close to being as skilled as Logan, isn't faster in terms of combat speed since I do believe Logan has consistently shown better combat/reflex speed feats than Namor, and Logan has shown if he wanted to in their fights, he could legit harm him. In the Nitro incident, Logan could have taken Namor there if they weren't interfered with.

But make your own assessment. I do think Logan can take a small majority over Namor because Logan can on average, soak his blows more than Namor can his from what I have seen on their fights and overall feats. But because Namor is a bit faster than most bricks and has shown he can tag him, Logan has to make the shots count and worth it, which is something he has.

Loeb Rulk also admitted Wolverine could have killed him if he wanted to since he had trouble tagging him and Rulk's durability is piss poor against bladed weapons (not that it matters against adamantium), and his healing factor is considerably slower than Hulk's.

So the formula for Wolverine beating bricks amounts to if he is

• Faster
  • More skilled to where they can't effectively make it a factor
  • Can take their hits
  • Will they heal?

The adamantium claws bypass most durability issues effectively (considering he's stabbed through Thing, Namor, Hulk, Thor, Gladiator, and even Thanos) and Logan's damage soak is insane. Plus, most marvel bricks aren't faster than most street levelers in combat by a decent margin since Cap has stated Thor was slow, Thor stated Wolverine was faster, Hulk has been dodged by Cap, Logan, Daredevil, Spider-Man more often than they can connect and he has wondered how Cap is so fast. Even an angry Hercules was having trouble tagging Spider-Man and was getting mocked by Spider-Man before he stopped attacling since he hurt his fists and got punched.

As far as who the strongest person Wolverine can beat, I'd say he could potentially take Hercules for similar reasons to why he can take Thor without Mjolnir. Hercules just has him in power, that is it. And after his showing against Spider-Man and the amount of times Parker tagged him in that fight, switch Parker to a slightly slower character, add in a much higher degree of skill (sure Herc invented some styles, but he hardly uses them and even Amadeus Cho basically said Herc just punches things), and throw in the adamantium claws, Hercules will be in trouble. If you get past the strength gap and look their respective advantages, I think Logan has the tools and overall showings to say he could do it.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inconvenient_truth:

I said under the right situations I am sure if I did digging I could find her losing to batman or deathstroke who wolverine could beat she is vulnerable to cutting weapons and wolverine could sneak up on her in the right situation wolverine could beat her could he beat her in a head to head fight unlikely but a reasonable way for wolverine to win could happen.

Avatar image for blacklightning13
Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inconvenient_truth:

I said under the right situations I am sure if I did digging I could find her losing to batman or deathstroke who wolverine could beat she is vulnerable to cutting weapons and wolverine could sneak up on her in the right situation wolverine could beat her could he beat her in a head to head fight unlikely but a reasonable way for wolverine to win could happen.

That is going to be some really good digging to pull that off.

Unlikely? Do you know how strong, skilled and fast WW is? She trades blows with Superman and has tied up Amazo's arm mid word.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By comic_book_fan

@blacklightning13: she is not as strong as hulk or thor and wolverine has tanked both of them. if logan got the drop on her he could kill her I found a scan where batman did and he wasn't trying to hurt her and she had to try fairly hard to over come bats now what about a faster stronger more skilled opponent who has no problem about trying to kill her from the start the only reason she caught batman is because he talked wolverine wouldn't and could kill her in one strike from behind but I admit if that failed and wolverine got caught wonder woman would win but this does leave the window open for a possible wolverine win.

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boy, people are overestimating Wolverine here. Wonder Woman/Thor/Namor would stomp him based on their power sets. Wolverine can be drowned/knocked out/smothered/caged and it not as if he is impossible to hit. Especially to trained warriors, as all three of these are, who can fly/ground pound/thunder clap.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By comic_book_fan

but yet wolverine has beat namor he has lost to namor as well but that fight was broke up by the good professor so we don't really know how it would have ended and wolverine that beat namor was a vastly different character than the one that lost now they play him off as closer to human levels but back then he had enhanced strength speed and agility if you go by feats and track records you can make a decent argument that wolverine could beat them I mean chances are he wouldn't but like I said it's not entirely impossible.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Spiderman?

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blacklightning13: she is not as strong as hulk or thor and wolverine has tanked both of them. if logan got the drop on her he could kill her I found a scan where batman did and he wasn't trying to hurt her and she had to try fairly hard to over come bats now what about a faster stronger more skilled opponent who has no problem about trying to kill her from the start the only reason she caught batman is because he talked wolverine wouldn't and could kill her in one strike from behind but I admit if that failed and wolverine got caught wonder woman would win but this does leave the window open for a possible wolverine win.

so now you think wonderwoman isnt as strong as batman? why do you say things like this???

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By comic_book_fan

@inconvenient_truth: no it's not all about strength I am saying batman has gave her a hard time using stealth and skill both wolverine has in spades I am saying if it was a straight up fight like most you see on the forums then yes wonder woman wins but in a comic book situation where wolverine can possibly sneak up on her he could possibly win.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#34  Edited By TifaLockhart

Are we arguing "could" or "would?" Because Wolverine's claws can theoretically do some damage if they connect.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: I know it's sacrelige to ever use ABC logic in battles but Deadpool was smashed twice by Spider-Man (though once Wade didn't want to fight) because of Spideys speed and strength. Wolverine has beaten Spider-Man on more that one occasion, how come Deadpool can't, he heals faster than Logan or Hulk, he's probably not as skilled as Logan but iirc he has a winning record vs the Wolverine.. I know this is off topic, just curious of your thoughts.

As for this, I'd say it greatly depends on the circumstances but wouldn't be surprised if he defeated a Thor or the Black Panther (which would be more impressive IMO)

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_son_of_czarnia:

I am saying under the right situations wolverine could beat her is all I am saying that it is possible he could sneak up on her and kill her not that he would necessarily but that it isn't entirely out of the question the guy did sneak up on DR strange in his own home and has fast enough reflexes to tag speed demon granted wonder woman is faster but if he gets the drop on her he might be able to land a death blow on her before she know he is there.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think almost anything can happen if we start using the word if. Can certain low level people hurt or beat high level people in certain scenarios, sure but thats not what these battles are about. we're not trying to think of ways a regular human being can study storm, befriend her, then have a sleep over and then sneek in her room with noise canceling shoes and put a knife thru her face. i mean cmon, almost anyone can be beat if we just create the scenario we want. Thats not what this is about. wolverine would get his ass kicked by wonderwoman. are there situations where he could win, yes but whats the point of brining that up if it applies to anyone? are we really going to be proud of wolverine for waiting till wonder woman is taking a shit and then attacks her with the cosmic control rod? cmon guys

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inconvenient_truth: I can see you point but my point is still valid in a team battle or one with prep.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inconvenient_truth: I can see you point but my point is still valid in a team battle or one with prep.

i know and i agreed. i just think its stupid to bring up those kinds of things. i mean even wolverine can be taken out by a trained monkey. all the monkey has to do is follow direction. lure wolverine into an adamantium cage. thats hanging above a massive addamantium pool of the most corrosive acid ever in comics and never let wolverine out. there. monkey with an iq of like 60 wins.

rdskns4eva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By rdskns4eva

It all depends on how he is written. If he is written at the height of his powers, Wolverine is damn near impossible to keep down being able to heal instantly from any wound and having insane damage soak and blunt force trauma resistance, he is insanely fast and quick and extremely smart, from a pure fighting standpoint. If he is written this way, he can POTENTIALLY beat any brick, any pure fighter, some low level energy projectors and even beat guys he normally would not be able to beat.

I think the first fight with Grey hulk would be an example of Wolverine at or near max powers and skills. The dude was taking everything the hulk had and was getting up like nothing happened, while at the same time doing some major damage to the Hulk That Wolverine can beat A LOT of dudes.

Otherwise, if we are talking average Wolverine, he COULD be Spider man, but I think would lose most of the matches.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@comic_book_fan: I'm agreeing with you that James is capable of defeating her. I just don't find it likely.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_son_of_czarnia:

me neither just saying it could happen I mean he got thanos as well and thanos pretty much said it could have killed him if not for the IG an he can take large amounts of force and has fast enough reflexes to beat down a speeding silver surfer but if you create a big enough distraction and wonder woman is already more vulnerable to cutting weapons.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine should be able to beat most Marvel bricks that don't have solid healing factors or higher levels of skill like She-Hulk.

He's one shot the Thing by incapacitating him with a nerve strike to the shoulder with his claws. Colossus has been afraid of Wolverine's claws for awhile now and has admitted he could cut him and Logan has scored him a training session, so it wasn't meant to legit harm him.

His fights with Namor can be depicted both ways. Namor has stated Logan would have beaten him if "his mind were his own" when under mind control. Another time under mind control, Wolverine was able to slice Namor fine, but used an oil tank to coat his claws and slash him which is like a kryptonite to Namor. He was only saved when John Walker shot him and rescued him. He's also engaged Wolverine in h2h before and in the initial exchange, Logan dodged a punch and had his fist against Namor's stomach without his claws popped. Namor then punched Wolverine away, Logan got up, put some clothes on and attacked again. Namor knocks Wolverine down, but ended up getting gutted and downed before an Atlantean interfered, allowing Namor to one shot a Wolverine that just healed from Nitro blowing him to a skeleton. In their last fight a few years ago, Logan got in Namor's face before getting slapped away. Logan then stabbed him in a returning fashion and Namor headed into a pool and attacked him again by swimming through the ground and went up and slammed him down into a crater. Logan was incapacitated but still talking and Namor said he "clumsily stabbed him" to which Logan replied "yeah, clumsily." I don't think it was Logan trying to severely harm him, but just get his point across. He's got a great grasp on anatomy and he's shown he can stab into the barrels of guns, through falling coins, and slice a fly's wings off without killing it. So I find it hard to believe he was just "clumsy" when he had an open shot.

Anyways, their fights go back and forth, but I do think they show they can best each other regarding the circumstances. Namor is very hot-headed, likes to charge in at his opponents, and doesn't dodge much (sound familiar). And while he is perfectly capable of KO'ing Logan and is a tad faster than most bricks, he isn't even close to being as skilled as Logan, isn't faster in terms of combat speed since I do believe Logan has consistently shown better combat/reflex speed feats than Namor, and Logan has shown if he wanted to in their fights, he could legit harm him. In the Nitro incident, Logan could have taken Namor there if they weren't interfered with.

But make your own assessment. I do think Logan can take a small majority over Namor because Logan can on average, soak his blows more than Namor can his from what I have seen on their fights and overall feats. But because Namor is a bit faster than most bricks and has shown he can tag him, Logan has to make the shots count and worth it, which is something he has.

Loeb Rulk also admitted Wolverine could have killed him if he wanted to since he had trouble tagging him and Rulk's durability is piss poor against bladed weapons (not that it matters against adamantium), and his healing factor is considerably slower than Hulk's.

• Faster
  • Can take their hits
  • Will they heal?

The adamantium claws bypass most durability issues effectively (considering he's stabbed through Thing, Namor, Hulk, Thor, Gladiator, and even Thanos) and Logan's damage soak is insane. Plus, most marvel bricks aren't faster than most street levelers in combat by a decent margin since Cap has stated Thor was slow, Thor stated Wolverine was faster, Hulk has been dodged by Cap, Logan, Daredevil, Spider-Man more often than they can connect and he has wondered how Cap is so fast. Even an angry Hercules was having trouble tagging Spider-Man and was getting mocked by Spider-Man before he stopped attacling since he hurt his fists and got punched.

As far as who the strongest person Wolverine can beat, I'd say he could potentially take Hercules for similar reasons to why he can take Thor without Mjolnir. Hercules just has him in power, that is it. And after his showing against Spider-Man and the amount of times Parker tagged him in that fight, switch Parker to a slightly slower character, add in a much higher degree of skill (sure Herc invented some styles, but he hardly uses them and even Amadeus Cho basically said Herc just punches things), and throw in the adamantium claws, Hercules will be in trouble. If you get past the strength gap and look their respective advantages, I think Logan has the tools and overall showings to say he could do it.

Good post.

Thumbs up.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By laflux

• Faster
  • Can take their hits
  • Will they heal?

*Slow Clap*

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@god_spawn said:

• Faster
  • Can take their hits
  • Will they heal?

*Slow Clap*

Agreed

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@supermanwithatan01: I'm a bit short on time so forgive me if I'm not as in-depth as I could possibly be. Deadpool isn't faster than Logan, isn't as strong, isn't as skilled, and just because he heals, doesn't make his damage soak before getting KO'd any better, hence why he loses. Logan without his adamantium has shown that he can survive hits from Hulk and getting run over by speeding cars, but he was shown being KO'd easier and suffering from damage his skeleton coupled with HF could manage a lot easier. What is shown in fights with Parker, is that Spidey can web him and Logan will be incapacitated. But, Logan has shown he can keep up with Spider-Man and that Spidey isn't capable of KO'ing him. And as far as Logan and Deadpool goes, Wolverine has shown the better track record. Deadpool's win record comes from 2 points: A) Wolverine's healing factor was burnt out and it was shown to be almost useless. Deadpool stabbed him and Logan was downed. That was it. 2nd bone claw fight, Wolverine "won" but Deadpool did a solid job but Wolverine had him pinned at one point and could have stabbed him in the face but stopped to talk. When Logan has had his ady, Wade was shown at a disadvantage in the encounters by a decent margin. Wolverine managed to disarm Wade in 3 pages and have him pinned against the wall. Wolverine and Wade had another encounter where Wolverine was beating him with a pipe and Wade only got the advantage after falling through a rooftop window, Wade through a katana through his shoulder, and Wolverine stopped fighting because they were getting attacked.

Point B: Deadpool gets some kind of prep. They had another fight with an armed Wade getting downed in 2 pages by Wolverine using just his hands before getting Wade off his feet, and sitting on him then only to pop his claws and plant them by DP's face showing he could have ended the fight there. Deadpool then managed to get him off and then shot him with tranquilizers meant to down a T-Rex which he received prior to the fight. Then there was the Origin's fight in which Deadpool had massive amounts of prep, but in the end, Wolverine feigned losing so he could draw out Daken.

So while Deadpool's "win record" is higher, the showings are that good because Wolverine was hindered in some way or Deadpool had prep before hand. I have all the scans posted for majority of their fights here if you want to look.

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/matanui123/blog/deadpool-and-rhino-vs-wolverine-and-nightwing/86640/

So Logan has advantages does not and the advantages Deadpool has are not enough to counterbalance the ones he lacks for Wolverine or Spider-Man.

@robertloucksjr said:

Boy, people are overestimating Wolverine here. Wonder Woman/Thor/Namor would stomp him based on their power sets. Wolverine can be drowned/knocked out/smothered/caged and it not as if he is impossible to hit. Especially to trained warriors, as all three of these are, who can fly/ground pound/thunder clap.

I think you're underestimating him. I can understand him getting stomped by Wonder Woman and Thor would stomp with his hammer. But you're basing things on paper stats and not going by what a character has shown for decades, and not weighing their respective advantages and disadvantages. And that my friend, is a wrong assumption. You could assume Namor would curbstomp Wolverine. In all their fights, it didn't happen and it's shown they both can go either way. You could assume on paper stats that Wolverine would be taken out by a thunderclap, yet the Hulk has never once KO'd Wolverine with a t-clap. In fact , he's no sold thunderclaps more often than they have affected him, so that outweighs the one time Grey Hulk incident where Wolverine said "it almost killed me" yet all it did was piss him off and he got up and rammed his arm clean through the Hulk's torso. "On paper" you might have a point. In a whole perspective of things, not really.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

toad from the brotherhood

Delek_Reap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman could not beat Wolverine. At all.

Wolverine has survived being damaged enough to the point he literally was ONLY a skeleton, and regenerated back to full health. Wonder Woman isn't as strong as the Hulk, who was only able to just break Wolverine's Adamantium skeleton in a what if story, by barely becoming angry enough. As long as Wonder Woman can't break his Adamantium Skeleton, Wolverine wins 100% of the time, and Wonder Woman will never be that strong.

Now with that in mind, IIRC, Wolverine is already hundreds of years old, an is around the physical age of maybe a 40-50 year old. Thus Wolverine can and will beat nearly all of Marvel's none reality benders, by the simply process known as technicality. Even if he can't hurt them, they will die from old age, while Logan will not (not for a long, long time after they die that is).

You guys who are saying stuff like Spider-Man or Toad seriously don't know squat about Wolverine.

Avatar image for blacklightning13
Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Blacklightning13

People are way overestimating Wolverine. WW could stomp him hard, WW and Superman have agreed that she has a faster combat speed then him. So even if he got the drop on him she would see it in slow motion and punch him into the sun.

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman could not beat Wolverine. At all.

Wolverine has survived being damaged enough to the point he literally was ONLY a skeleton, and regenerated back to full health. Wonder Woman isn't as strong as the Hulk, who was only able to just break Wolverine's Adamantium skeleton in a what if story, by barely becoming angry enough. As long as Wonder Woman can't break his Adamantium Skeleton, Wolverine wins 100% of the time, and Wonder Woman will never be that strong.

Now with that in mind, IIRC, Wolverine is already hundreds of years old, an is around the physical age of maybe a 40-50 year old. Thus Wolverine can and will beat nearly all of Marvel's none reality benders, by the simply process known as technicality. Even if he can't hurt them, they will die from old age, while Logan will not (not for a long, long time after they die that is).

You guys who are saying stuff like Spider-Man or Toad seriously don't know squat about Wolverine.

Wonder Woman may not be as strong as the hulk, but she's clearly faster. She'd have no problem KO'ing Wolverine.

KO's still work.

Spider-Man would beat Wolverine in a fight.