Agreed
Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I did a similar battle using Thor and Wolverine.
Most still felt Hulk could pull off a win. Though I had my doubts.
But I say he would win here by a slim margin.

Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@StrongestOneThereIs said:
"I did a similar battle using Thor and Wolverine. Most still felt Hulk could pull off a win. Though I had my doubts.But I say he would win here by a slim margin. "

Can u give me the link please? If anyone truly voted for Hulk in that thread, they are really delusional.
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By JThree47693
"I did a similar battle using Thor and Wolverine. Most still felt Hulk could pull off a win. Though I had my doubts.But I say he would win here by a slim margin. "

Thor would kick his ass. As for this battle, Hulk wins.
WeaponX510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By WeaponX510
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @StrongestOneThereIs said:
Can u give me the link please? If anyone truly voted for Hulk in that thread, they are really delusional. "
i feel u 100%......if they can both hang with hulk individually then together it should be easy....idk how good hulk can multitask but im pretty sure its over
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By capall

team wins here, thing as already gone toe to toe with hulk and did ok, even logan had his good days with hulk, combine power, skills and team work team takes this 10/10
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By JThree47693
@WeaponX510:
Hulk would destroy both Wolverine and Thing. Whether it be individually or together.
WeaponX510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By WeaponX510

@JThree47693 said:
" @WeaponX510: Hulk would destroy both Wolverine and Thing. Whether it be individually or together. "

1 on 1 they loose 2 on 1 its easy to see they win
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By JThree47693
@WeaponX510:  
Ummm...no,Hulk beats them. Wolverine gets 1 shotted
symbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By symbiote5

hulk defeated wolverine and is so much stronger than the thing hulk takes this

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14  Edited By Phorqe

I'd go 6/10 for the Hulk. The team would need to cooperate to get the victory. Hulk could easily BFR Wolverine, then just kick the crap out of Thing.

capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By capall
@Phorqe said:
"I'd go 6/10 for the Hulk. The team would need to cooperate to get the victory. Hulk could easily BFR Wolverine, then just kick the crap out of Thing. "

when has the hulk bfr logan before?
Th3 FlAsH 123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Th3 FlAsH 123

I think the Hulk would win relatively easy.  
The team really can't kill him, maybe knock him out, but it wasn't stated in the OP so...
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By capall
@Th3 FlAsH 123 said:
"I think the Hulk would win relatively easy.  The team really can't kill him, maybe knock him out, but it wasn't stated in the OP so... "
logan has beat him before and when hulk beat logan it wasn't easy, thing also gave hulk a hard time as well even tho he lost
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By capall
@Th3 FlAsH 123 said:
"I think the Hulk would win relatively easy.  The team really can't kill him, maybe knock him out, but it wasn't stated in the OP so... "
logan has beat him before and when hulk beat logan it wasn't easy, thing also gave hulk a hard time as well even tho he lost
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By WindCloud

A fully enraged Hulk will smash both of them to pieces so fast it's not even funny.

Dessolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Dessolution

I have to agree with you there. Hulk wins this. Even the Thing is scared of him.

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By FLCL1
@WindCloud said:
"A fully enraged Hulk will smash both of them to pieces so fast it's not even funny. "

do u wanna kno wat hulk will do? he'll make both of them shit there pants pound them into dough after ripping out wolverines metal then he goes to the store buy a pan mix wolverine and the thing in the pan with the sh!t bakes it, gift raps it, and mail it to ben 10 so he can eat sh!t stew 
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By WindCloud
@FLCL1 said:
" @WindCloud said:
"A fully enraged Hulk will smash both of them to pieces so fast it's not even funny. "
do u wanna kno wat hulk will do? he'll make both of them shit there pants pound them into dough after ripping out wolverines metal then he goes to the store buy a pan mix wolverine and the thing in the pan with the sh!t bakes it, gift raps it, and mail it to ben 10 so he can eat sh!t stew  "
awesome !  Thx for that descriptive paragraph.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By FLCL1
@WindCloud said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @WindCloud said:
do u wanna kno wat hulk will do? he'll make both of them shit there pants pound them into dough after ripping out wolverines metal then he goes to the store buy a pan mix wolverine and the thing in the pan with the sh!t bakes it, gift raps it, and mail it to ben 10 so he can eat sh!t stew  "
awesome !  Thx for that descriptive paragraph. "

ur welcome :)) i thought everyone should kno XD
WeaponX510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By WeaponX510

Hell naw HULK never beat wolverine...I repeatd HULK HAS NEVER BEAT WOLVERINE....everytime they fight its always a draw and the one time i can think that hulk beat him i think he ripped him in half with adamantium that bullshit that should even be possible.....besides dat HULK HAS NEVER BEAT WOLVERINE

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Phorqe
@capall:
He hasn't, except in the cartoon to my knowledge, but its definitely possible. Logan only weighs 300 lbs and doesn't have super strength. His only defense against a soccer kick would be stabbing Hulk during the kick and holding on.
. @WeaponX510: 
I hope you're joking. Have you ever read Wolverine's first appearance?

I could really see Hulk just grabbing Wolverine's arm and driving the claws right through thing's face, then stomping the crap out of Wolverine.
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#26  Edited By Dark King

the thing can provide logan the opening for the fatal stab to the base of his skull,neck vertebrae.. . and continual slash for  the win......

team 8/10 

1. is for the off chance one of them slip and get BFR via uppercut...
2. is if one of them has a sudden heart attack in mid battle and dies and gets BFR...

WeaponX510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By WeaponX510
@Phorqe said:
" @capall:
He hasn't, except in the cartoon to my knowledge, but its definitely possible. Logan only weighs 300 lbs and doesn't have super strength. His only defense against a soccer kick would be stabbing Hulk during the kick and holding on.
. @WeaponX510:  I hope you're joking. Have you ever read Wolverine's first appearance?  I could really see Hulk just grabbing Wolverine's arm and driving the claws right through thing's face, then stomping the crap out of Wolverine. "
my bad the hulk kinda got on him for a second like 40 years ago my bad
GhostPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By GhostPool

HULK SMASH
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Mjolnir Wielder said:

Can u give me the link please? If anyone truly voted for Hulk in that thread, they are really delusional. "
Here is one.
I need to find the other.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/thor-wolverine-and-the-thing-vs-maestro/395590/#23

@JThree47693 said:
Thor would kick his ass. As for this battle, Hulk wins. "

Not by himself.

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Wolverine against the Hulk, has always been a joke and a fanboy's dream, Wolvie is a midget that doesn't even have super strength, in a fight without PIS, the Hulk should destroy Wolvie in about 5 seconds. Hulk for the win.

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By FLCL1
@FLCL1 said:
"@WindCloud said:
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Matezoide2
@Fantasma Ghost said:
" Wolverine against the Hulk, has always been a joke and a fanboy's dream, Wolvie is a midget that doesn't even have super strength, in a fight without PIS, the Hulk should destroy Wolvie in about 5 seconds. Hulk for the win. "
amen bro
Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Fantasma Ghost
@Matezoide said:
" @Fantasma Ghost said:
" Wolverine against the Hulk, has always been a joke and a fanboy's dream, Wolvie is a midget that doesn't even have super strength, in a fight without PIS, the Hulk should destroy Wolvie in about 5 seconds. Hulk for the win. "
amen bro "
lol
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Fantasma Ghost said:
Wolverine's ability to fight the Hulk has nothing to do with strength.
He can nearly take the punishment dished out by the Hulk.
While at the same time dishing out punishment.
There are few who can do this.
Ownerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Ownerz

WWH would win

The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:

Here is one.
I need to find the other.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/thor-wolverine-and-the-thing-vs-maestro/395590/#23

@JThree47693 said:
Thor would kick his ass. As for this battle, Hulk wins. "
 Not by himself. "

Thor definitely beats Hulk 10/10 if he doesn't hold back
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ownerz said:
"WWH would win "

In approximately 10 seconds
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By JThree47693
@StrongestOneThereIs:
Yes, by himself. Wolverine isnt even a threat. And Thing is the only one that would give the Hulk some go, but hwe will fall.
Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Fantasma Ghost
" @Fantasma Ghost said:
Wolverine's ability to fight the Hulk has nothing to do with strength. He can nearly take the punishment dished out by the Hulk. While at the same time dishing out punishment. There are few who can do this. "
This is funny, Wolvie has been ko'd by human beings, and he can take a punch by the Hulk of all people.  With Hulk's level of strength, he shoul be able to rip Wolvie's head off, with a flick of his finger. Or he could just grab the midget and rip his skin, muscles and tissue, and then take the shiny Adamantium home, there are so many ways that Hulk could Kill Wolvie, that it gives me a headache just thinking about them.
Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Phorqe
@WeaponX510: 
What about in WWHulk vs the X-men when Hulk beat Logan into a coma?
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By pooty
@Fantasma Ghost: agreed. there is NOTHING in wolverines skill set that can compare with the hulk. every blow from the hulk should pulverize his internal organs. and you get knocked out when your brain hits your skull. well wolverine skull is made of steel so its that much easier. the thing is hulks bastard  child
Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Fantasma Ghost
@pooty said:
" @Fantasma Ghost: agreed. there is NOTHING in wolverines skill set that can compare with the hulk. every blow from the hulk should pulverize his internal organs. and you get knocked out when your brain hits your skull. well wolverine skull is made of steel so its that much easier. the thing is hulks bastard  child "
Yup, its only logical thinking.  Poor Thing lol
Havoc@

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Havoc@

Hulk has a mindset of a child. I think if Logan and Thing put their brains together they can smash the Hulk. Thing said "Rock man will smash arrogant green man" . Hulk's distracted and Logan guts him in the eyes. Then thing KO him with a truck or building.
 Logan can out manevuer the Hulk and Thing can just Ko the Hulk before he reaches his so call "potential Limitless strength." LOL

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By spidey 15

Hulk easy....Wolvie's healing won't help him when he will be KOed and Hulk has the strength to KO him...as for the thing...he has the same fate that wolvie has...=]

Havoc@

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Havoc@
@Phorqe:  
Hulk himself was fighting smart. Which is really rare He stated he knew he couldn't beat wolverine or put him down for good, but he can KO wolvie if he continuously hit wolve in the adamtuim skull. Which prob wouldn't happen again, since wolvie learns from each beating and Hulk was dumb again. Wolvie had outmaneuvered the Hulk numerous times. Wolvie can kill the Hulk with the Musame Blade if he so deem so. It just deep down Logan pity the dumb big green oaf. 
MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

Thing acts as big distraction, Wolvie sneaks up behind hulk, the end.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Erkan12

It is done. Incredible Hulk 012 (2012)

No Caption Provided

Hulk depowered by robot bug, and still won ;

No Caption Provided

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ilikedonuts

Thing an' Wolverine could win, if they work together really well.

Thing could go up ta Hulk an' brawl it out an' get Hulk's attention, haymakers to the face, uppercuts to the chin, straights to the chest, body slammin', piledrivin', etc while Wolverine sneak up on Hulk an' maybe stab him in the brain or somethin', I dunno. The only way I say they win is if they kill him, otherwise his durability will protect him from a lotta pain an' injury, if he gets injured though (like by Wolverine's claws or if Thing has been hittin' him for way too long) his healin' factor will heal him from any injury. They can also win if Thing KO's him though, but as much as I love Thing, I gotta say I doubt that'll happen.

If Hulk see's both of 'em comin' though then Thing an' Wolverine will be in trouble.

So, Thing an' Wolverine stands a much better chance if they work together really well.