• 61 results
Avatar image for the_mighty_beyonder
the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wolverine.............................................Storm.............................................Cyclops

Touma Kamijou..................Mikoto Misaka.........................................Accelerator

in character, but everyone has his beloveds in danger and will be killed if they lose, Misaka has 15 coins in here pocket, battle field is center city, no BRF, win by death or KO

Round 1 :

Wolverine vs Accelerator,

Storm vs Misaka,

Cyclops vs Tauma

Round 2 :

Team vs Team

the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no one? well, i guess then no one argue about X-men being stomped here.

Round 1 :

Wolverine vs Accelerator, Wolverine get KOed since he can't land a single hit on Accelerator, and Accelerator can't surpass Wolverine's healing factor.

Storm vs Misaka, unless Storm can shield herself, she get a hole in the head by Misaka's Railgun.

Cyclops vs Tauma, Tauma will keep tanking Cyclops beam with his hand, until he touch him in the face, Cyclops will get hurt in the face by his own beam, but if he bear it, he will fight H2H against Tauma and will win.

Round 2 :

Team vs Team , X-men's team get massacred

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@the_mighty_Beyonder: Can you give some detials on these characters abiltities, skills and feats? I have no idea who any of these characters are to post on who I think would win.

the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@THUNDERBOLT30:

ah yes of course, they are characters from : A Certain Magical Index (in kanji it's : Toaru Majutsu no Index)

Touma Kamijou :

His right hand contains a power called Imagine Breaker, a power which negates all supernatural power (Magic, divine powers, psychic...) when it's in contact with the supernatural target. Due to the troubles he faces with delinquents, Touma is a skilled street fighter and is physically fit and manages to outrun his opponents. he combines his fighting skills including using his powers with his quick thinking to outmaneuver his opponents. However, his ability can only be effective when supernatural users use their power on him directly. He also has shown a six sense for incoming supernatural attacks.

Mikoto Misaka :

she has the ability to generate and control electricity, and see beyond the visible electromagnetic spectrum. As an electromaster, she can generate and manipulate electricity which she can use to shock opponents, hack into electronics like computer networks and security systems, and use electromagnetism to cling to surfaces or manipulate iron particles into a chain-sword whip. Mikoto's signature move is her ability to shoot metal projectiles such as coins at high destructive speeds. If she is in a bad mood, she will sometimes let out bursts of electricity describing her emotional stress, usually resulting in power failures or in worse cases, a thunder storm that causes citywide blackouts.

Accelerator :

he is the most powerful of the 3, His ability is "Vector Change", which lets him control any vector he touches including motion, heat, electricity, wind...etc. This allows him to perform various feats such as reflecting bullets, launching heavy objects and even reversing the flow of blood in people's bodies.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@the_mighty_Beyonder said:

no one? well, i guess then no one argue about X-men being stomped here.

Round 1 :

Wolverine vs Accelerator, Wolverine get KOed since he can't land a single hit on Accelerator, and Accelerator can't surpass Wolverine's healing factor.

Storm vs Misaka, unless Storm can shield herself, she get a hole in the head by Misaka's Railgun.

Cyclops vs Tauma, Tauma will keep tanking Cyclops beam with his hand, until he touch him in the face, Cyclops will get hurt in the face by his own beam, but if he bear it, he will fight H2H against Tauma and will win.

Round 2 :

Team vs Team , X-men's team get massacred

Thanks for the info. Do they have any durability and/or speed feats? You mentioned that you think the X-Men lose in a stomp (if so this thread probably should not have been made) but some of your expalantion on how they could lose may be counterable. From what you posted so far, I can see why Wolverine could possibly lose, but I have doubts about the other two fights.

Cyclops beam can be widened so I am not understanding how that guy holding up a hand can block a wide beam. Scott can also richochet his beam off surfaces around the battle area to hit Touma in a way he may not see coming, or aim the beam at the ground below to take Touma off his feet.

With Storm, depending on the speed of the rail gun attack Storm may be able to defend herself or evade. She has countered and redirected energy and projectiles with her winds and lightning. Besides that, unless Misaka has the durability or reaction speed to secure a win, why wouldn't a flash freeze, concussive lightning strike, concentrated wind or water blast, thunderclap, etc. work to KO her?

If the team has the same level of physicality I don't see why they would beat the X-Men, or win in a stomp. If you could give feats that would help.

Avatar image for magnificentstorm
MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MagnificentStorm

MY TURN

Round 1 Wolverine loses. With that guy being able to use so many different attacks Wolverine really has no defense for some of the ones your listed.

Round 2: Storm wins unless her blast is fast that Cyclops Optic Blast then Storm can block it pretty easily. Storm then could use a Tornado or just slam her into a building with a simple gust of high speed wind.

Round 3 Cyclops wins: U said that the used his power for Tauma to negate the attack, Cyclops is very skilled in H2H an a very outstanding strategic thinker. Im doubting that his skills in H2H or strategy are on par with Cyclops.

Team: I think it may go to the X-men Storm or Cyclops should easily be able to take out both Tauma an Mikoto. Its Accelerator thats the problem. If Storm an Cyclops can distract him for a moment Wolverine can easily decapitate him.

SO HOW DID I DO ^_^

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By NeonGameWave

Team 1.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By uberhikari

Wolverine vs Accelerator: Accelerator stomps.

Touma vs Cyclops: Touma's Imagine Breaker will not work on Cyclops because Cyclops' optic beams are not "supernatural" in nature. His optic beams are not magic, they aren't divine, and they aren't psychic. Cyclops' power comes from the fact that he's a mutant, hence his powers are a function of genetics and are natural rather than supernatural. So, Touma gets stomped pretty easily.

Storm vs Misaka: Storm should win pretty easily but the problem is the battlefield. You placed the fight in the middle of a city which pretty much makes it impossible for Storm to use her strongest attacks. However, if Storm knows that a loved one will die if she loses the fight she'll probably just flash freeze Misaka, manipulate the pressure in her ears to K.O. or suck the oxygen out of her lungs. My bet is on number 2 though. And since storm controls the weather psionically her attacks are pretty much as fast as she can think and Misaka only has peak human durability. Exploding ear drums would put her down a couple of seconds after the fight starts.

Team vs Team: Based on the type of person you are, my suspicion is that you tried to create a spite thread, especially since you used Accelerator. For those who don't know, Accelerator has light speed auto-shields that can defend him from an attack that could destroy islands (and in one case possibly a continent). And Accelerator is also a potential life wiper.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@uberhikari said:

Wolverine vs Accelerator: Accelerator stomps.

Touma vs Cyclops: Touma's Imagine Breaker will not work on Cyclops because Cyclops' optic beams are not "supernatural" in nature. His optic beams are not magic, they aren't divine, and they aren't psychic. Cyclops' power comes from the fact that he's a mutant, hence his powers are a function of genetics and are natural rather than supernatural. So, Touma gets stomped pretty easily.

Storm vs Misaka: Storm should win pretty easily but the problem is the battlefield. You placed the fight in the middle of a city which pretty much makes it impossible for Storm to use her strongest attacks. However, if Storm knows that a loved one will die if she loses the fight she'll probably just flash freeze Misaka, manipulate the pressure in her ears to K.O. or suck the oxygen out of her lungs. My bet is on number 2 though. And since storm controls the weather psionically her attacks are pretty much as fast as she can think and Misaka only has peak human durability. Exploding ear drums would put her down a couple of seconds after the fight starts.

Team vs Team: Based on the type of person you are, my suspicion is that you tried to create a spite thread, especially since you used Accelerator. For those who don't know, Accelerator has light speed auto-shields that can defend him from an attack that could destroy islands (and in one case possibly a continent). And Accelerator is also a potential life wiper.

Thanks. You have a lot of knowledge on the anime characters :-). Much appreciated. I kind of got that impression from his post (givinga stomp win against the x-men in his own thread) that this may have been a spite thread -__-.

the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@THUNDERBOLT30:

no their physical skills are quite normal, they aren't as skilled in H2H fight like Cyclops and Wolverine.

i claimed it's a stomp just to attract X-men fans :P it's mean i know, i never had in mind it would be a spite.

@MagnificentStorm:

Round 1 :i agree

Round 2 : agree if Storm could be faster than Misaka making her Railgun (shoot metal projectiles such as coins at high destructive speeds)

Round 3 : agree, i said it too in my post above, Tauma will be able to negate his beams, unless Cyclops hit the floor or something else to hurt him indirectly, then if it come to H2H Cyclops will win because his more skilled.

@uberhikari:

Wolverine vs Accelerator: agreed

Touma vs Cyclops: correct me if i'm wrong, but Tauma's power is divine and can neglect any type of power, not just magic, i recall he stopped Accelerator's and Misaka's attacks, so his power isn't just restricted to negate magic. he can stop Cyclops beam exactly like he can stop Misaka's lightning.

Storm vs Misaka: you said Storm can knock Misaka in couple of seconds, i won't argue that, but Misaka can use her Railgun in less than a second she got advantage in surprise attack.

Team vs Team : this is not a spite, i can see X-men wining, if they are good analysers of battle field, one way i see is using Tauma's ability against his team, but for that to happen they have to analyse his power and figure it out, then beat him and use him, this is a team work, also if Toaru Majutsu no Index team figure out what X-men are planing it won't be easy, with Accelerator protecting Tauma from geting hostage

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@the_mighty_Beyonder said:

@THUNDERBOLT30:

no their physical skills are quite normal, they aren't as skilled in H2H fight like Cyclops and Wolverine.

i claimed it's a stomp just to attract X-men fans :P it's mean i know, i never had in mind it would be a spite.

@MagnificentStorm:

Round 1 :i agree

Round 2 : agree if Storm could be faster than Misaka making her Railgun (shoot metal projectiles such as coins at high destructive speeds)

Round 3 : agree, i said it too in my post above, Tauma will be able to negate his beams, unless Cyclops hit the floor or something else to hurt him indirectly, then if it come to H2H Cyclops will win because his more skilled.

@uberhikari:

Wolverine vs Accelerator: agreed

Touma vs Cyclops: correct me if i'm wrong, but Tauma's power is divine and can neglect any type of power, not just magic, i recall he stopped Accelerator's and Misaka's attacks, so his power isn't just restricted to negate magic. he can stop Cyclops beam exactly like he can stop Misaka's lightning.

Storm vs Misaka: you said Storm can knock Misaka in couple of seconds, i won't argue that, but Misaka can use her Railgun in less than a second she got advantage in surprise attack.

Team vs Team : this is not a spite, i can see X-men wining, if they are good analysers of battle field, one way i see is using Tauma's ability against his team, but for that to happen they have to analyse his power and figure it out, then beat him and use him, this is a team work, also if Toaru Majutsu no Index team figure out what X-men are planing it won't be easy, with Accelerator protecting Tauma from geting hostage

It's cool.

Misaka does not have a speed advantage from what has been posted so far. It does take time for Storm to generate weather effects (unless she is creating large scale or unnatural weather effects....not needed for this fight). Storm's power work at the speed she thinks it. She has summoned tornadoes, lightning, flash freeze effects, and hurricanes in the time it takes to blink (no seconds involved).

Accelerator sounds like he would be a handful for the X-Men, and form what the other poster explained about him it seems that he is way too powerful to be in this battle. Automatic light speed shields that can handel possibly continent destorying force seems a tad too powerful for these X-Men.

the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@THUNDERBOLT30:

Misaka does not have a speed advantage from what has been posted so far. It does take time for Storm to generate weather effects (unless she is creating large scale or unnatural weather effects....not needed for this fight). Storm's power work at the speed she thinks it. She has summoned tornadoes, lightning, flash freeze effects, and hurricanes in the time it takes to blink (no seconds involved).

just to give you an idea how fast Misaka's Railgun, it is surely faster than bullets. and definitly faster than thoughts. (just my opinion :P)

Accelerator sounds like he would be a handful for the X-Men, and form what the other poster explained about him it seems that he is way too powerful to be in this battle. Automatic light speed shields that can handel possibly continent destorying force seems a tad too powerful for these X-Men.

yeah, well i underestimated Accelerator, and overestimated Strom, Wolverine and Cyclops, but the only way i see they can win is using Tauma against Acelerator, if they made him touch Accelerator they will get cleat shot to finish the fight.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@the_mighty_Beyonder: NICE :-)! What show is this? I have not watched them in a lond time but I used to love anime cartoons.

This does not support her being faster on the draw than Storm's thoughts. Ororo doesn't need to be faster than the rail gun attack. She just needs to think flash freeze, thunderclap, wind blast, etc. before Misaka can execute her rail gun. And from the video by the time she pulls out a coin from her pocket to use the rail gun she would have already been hit. Storm can freeze the moisture in the air around Misaka to freeze in the literal blink of an eye.

For example...

No Caption Provided

She flash-froze Colossus in the literal blink of eye.

Storm has also reacted fast enough to counter a lightning bolt fired at her by Living Lightning, and tagged Quicklsilver with a blizzard blast while he was moving at superhuman speed. Accelerator sounds like he may be a better match for maybe Magneto or Exodus. I think he is the reason team 2 could win.

the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@THUNDERBOLT30: good points. the show is "Toaru Majutsu no Index"

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

No Caption Provided

This thread is sorta sad.Accelerator solo.

Haiken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Haiken

@thunderbolt30: you see, misaka has an electromagnetic field she uses as a shield that never turns of.. that's also the reason why telepathy does not work on her or mind control.. she can shield blasts with a metal barrier in a blink of an eye.. as shown in to aru kagaku no railgun.. like storm she can also levitate via electrons in the air, and she can also call down lightning burst strong enough to put a whole city to a blackout.. her levitation is only mentioned in the light novels.. oh and one thing more, she uses her AIM field as a radar to feel the movement of electrons around her, which gives her a warning if there is something wrong or dangerous that's happening around her as shown when she fought mugino.. this radar pass through walls.. so she can also sense those blocks away from her.. BTW Railgun travels 3 times faster than the speed of sound.. so once aimed, you need a lightspeed speed to evade that.. as for destructive capability, her railgun is not limited to coins, large metals can also be used as bullet for the railgun, she actually destroyed a sattelite by launching a car sized metal to it..

Haiken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magnificentstorm: about cyclops and storm distracting accelerator and wolverine landing a blow.. that is IMPOSSIBLE.. even if accelerator is sleeping, his auto reflect is always on.. And once wolverine's claw touches accel's vector barrier, that would mean breaking all the bones in wolverine's body.. And yes, he can break those hard metal bone structure of wolverine without actually doing anything.. that's also the reason why accelerator never had any friends since no one could touch him..

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Blacharrt1

Railgun wouldn't work on Storm, Masaka has several fatal flaws with the techniques. She needs the coin to actually perform railgun, there are several ways for storm to disrupt her from actually getting it in her hands after she tosses it. And she always has to toss it. The other problem with the railgun is that she has to buildup electrical energy which storm can perceive with her eye, she would automatically know that she was building up a great amount of energy for discharge. Masaka does not have energy sight. The third problem with the Railgun technique is that it only fires in a straight line, to be affective Masaka needs to be either really close or the target has to be stationery to be effective. Storm is not going to stand there when she has flight and her agility. The really big problem with Masaka is that if she uses her technique too much she will be completely drained and exhausted.

Masaka would lose to Storm, she has too many ways to shut her down. Beside combat wise if it came to h2h Storm would also destroy Masaka.

Accelerator vs Wolverine... this is interesting. I would say Accelerator wins this, he can't be touched under normal circumstances, no matter how many times Wolverine regenerates he still wouldn't be able to touch him. Also Wolverine can be KO'ed even with his healing factor active.

Cyclops v Tauma this goes to cyclops easily. Tauma is not a skilled fighter at all he's an untrained brawler at best and Cyclops would stomp him. Cyclop also has perfect spacial awareness, and can trick shot his beams off pretty much anything, Even if Tauma could negate his Optic blast there are a number of practical ways Cyclop can use it. To destroy the environment around him to hurt Tauma, just like in the Accelerator fight. Tauma took so much damage it was only through strength of will that he beat Accelerator and masaka clones along with masaka as distractions otherwise he would have been killed. There is no real way for Tauma to beat Cyclop.

Team vs Team

X-men would win, Storm could probably solo them all. Flash Freeze, or disrupt their concentrations with Thunder, while sucking them up in a hurricane, or stealing the air in their lung... they all breathe and need oxygen this is a easy nonlethal way to KO them. Also the X-men are an actual team and would work better together than apart.

Haiken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Haiken

@blacharrt1: Remember that misaka's ability is not limited to railgun.. like magneto, she can also control every metal around her.. even launching a truck sized car 3 times the speed of sound is possible for her.. Her AIM field is an electromagnetic force field, so psionic attacks like flash freeze don't work on her (this is if flash freeze is based on brain to brain attack) as shown when mental out doesn't work on her..

As for Touma, he can actually regenerate parts of his body, although weaker than wolverine, he can't easily be killed, but i agree that he loses against cyclops.. BTW Touma can't be suffocated as shown in his fight against izzard..

For accelerator, he has complete control of every nerve/neuron in his body.. brain to brain attack doesn't work on him since flash freeze is psionic, it's impossible to do that.. stealing air in his lung is also impossible since he can survive a direct attack from a nuke(attack from a nuke destroys every oxygen in your surrounding area) which means he can control oxygen around or inside him..

On team fight, accelerator can kill everyone with his dark wings alone.. it's span is 100 meters and and everything it touches gets DISINTEGRATED, that's an autokill ability.. He can also use the rotation of the earth, convert it it kinetic blast with the power of 10 nukes or more..

Besides, if touma can grab storm by surprise since accelerator can move at hypersonic speed.. she can't do a thing

And in this battle they have something to lose.. i don't think accelerator would just take this lightly.. that would mean losing all the 9968 + 1 clones he'd been trying to protect so far.. specially last order..

BTW, everything i've written above is mostly based on the light novels, not the anime or manga..

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

to tought to call

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haiken: Your forgetting that Accel can stop the whole team blood from moving.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@haiken said:

@thunderbolt30: you see, misaka has an electromagnetic field she uses as a shield that never turns of.. that's also the reason why telepathy does not work on her or mind control.. she can shield blasts with a metal barrier in a blink of an eye.. as shown in to aru kagaku no railgun.. like storm she can also levitate via electrons in the air, and she can also call down lightning burst strong enough to put a whole city to a blackout.. her levitation is only mentioned in the light novels.. oh and one thing more, she uses her AIM field as a radar to feel the movement of electrons around her, which gives her a warning if there is something wrong or dangerous that's happening around her as shown when she fought mugino.. this radar pass through walls.. so she can also sense those blocks away from her.. BTW Railgun travels 3 times faster than the speed of sound.. so once aimed, you need a lightspeed speed to evade that.. as for destructive capability, her railgun is not limited to coins, large metals can also be used as bullet for the railgun, she actually destroyed a sattelite by launching a car sized metal to it..

Thanks for the info on her. It's difficult for me to comment since I don't really know much about Misaka.

Her attack sounds fast but Storm's flight and aerial agility may be sufficient to evade.What kind of reaction time/attack speed feats does Misaka have? Do you have scans from the book or video?

An EM field surrounding her is interesting. Storm has used this against an opponent before actually. She disrupted the EM field that surrounded Heather Hudson to take her down. What kind of durability feats does her EM field have?

For the railgun I don't see why, if the attack is only 3 times the speed of sound, her opponent would need light speed to evade it since light speed is more than fifty times faster than that. Storm's real issue with railgun, any of Misaka's powers really, is if Misaka can fire it before she can react to counter or evade it.

Haiken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Haiken

@thunderbolt30: Read chapter 7 part 7 here, where mikoto keeps up with a supersonic moving saint (it's a bit long so i'll just post the site)http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume6.. as shown in the Railgun season 2, she can also make her body a walking stun gun.. and her AIM field is not limited on electromagnetic field, it can also be a lightning/electric field.. her real advantage is that, wherever she is, she can actually "see" and predict what's happening/going to happen in the entire battlefield all the time via her spatial sense by releasing electromagnetic waves everywhere, this spatial sense is a passive ability.. and one thing more, she can actually manipulate bio electricity in a human body, making her opponents unable to move..

No Caption Provided

Oh, and she can also fly via controling electricity and water vapor in the air.. stated only on the LNs.. and her flight is also at supersonic speed..

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haiken said:

@blacharrt1: Remember that misaka's ability is not limited to railgun.. like magneto, she can also control every metal around her.. even launching a truck sized car 3 times the speed of sound is possible for her.. Her AIM field is an electromagnetic force field, so psionic attacks like flash freeze don't work on her (this is if flash freeze is based on brain to brain attack) as shown when mental out doesn't work on her..

As for Touma, he can actually regenerate parts of his body, although weaker than wolverine, he can't easily be killed, but i agree that he loses against cyclops.. BTW Touma can't be suffocated as shown in his fight against izzard..

For accelerator, he has complete control of every nerve/neuron in his body.. brain to brain attack doesn't work on him since flash freeze is psionic, it's impossible to do that.. stealing air in his lung is also impossible since he can survive a direct attack from a nuke(attack from a nuke destroys every oxygen in your surrounding area) which means he can control oxygen around or inside him..

On team fight, accelerator can kill everyone with his dark wings alone.. it's span is 100 meters and and everything it touches gets DISINTEGRATED, that's an autokill ability.. He can also use the rotation of the earth, convert it it kinetic blast with the power of 10 nukes or more..

Besides, if touma can grab storm by surprise since accelerator can move at hypersonic speed.. she can't do a thing

And in this battle they have something to lose.. i don't think accelerator would just take this lightly.. that would mean losing all the 9968 + 1 clones he'd been trying to protect so far.. specially last order..

BTW, everything i've written above is mostly based on the light novels, not the anime or manga..

I never said that Misaka's ability are limited to railgun, but Railgun is her mail weapon. You can't control metal she can control electromagnetism relating to the metal there is a difference. I am also aware of her static electricity ability as well, however Storm can do the same thing in a better ways with more power.

Touma doesn't have regenerative at all powers, he has been healed by others certainly nothing compares to Wolverines. That is a complete exaggeration. Even after the first encounter with Misaka on the bridge where he cancelled out her railgun, he had passed out, and woke up hurt the next day. After he saved index and lost his memory, he was bed ridden for awhile, and he was in the hospital after the fight with Accelerator.

As for attacks on his nervous system you are again exaggerating.his powers are over kinetic forces around him (it's why people couldn't touch him and also why his feet didn't touch the ground), no one has ever done an internal attack on him. He has no control over the electrical impluses in his brain at all. He couldn't even stop the Misaka clones from affecting the Wind Energy machines which were syphoning off his main attack. If he had so much control over his power instead of soaking up damage like he did from Touma weak punches he could have simply forced his body to repair itself, after he lost he walked with crunches and was a broken figure and relied on a failed misaka clone for company.

There no way Touma could get anywhere near Storm and if he did, she would beat the crap out of him. Again Touma is not a trained fighter every single person on the X-men would own every member of the Index team in h2h. When Misaka was trapped in an underground facility all she could do was run from the #3 in the city. She solely relies on her powers, so does Accelerator and when their powers fail they are helpless. There is no counter for being flashfrozen because it's literally turns the air they breathe to freeze around them, even if they aren't directly hit by the attack it would still affect them biologically if she dropped the temperature near them -200 degrees.

He wasn't trying to protect them he was trying to kill them to achieve level 6 status it was only after he lost, that he cared about 1 of them, which was the failed one who was left in the tube after Misaka rescued the others.

i know nothing of the light novel so according to that information what you said may be true however the anime is certainly different and that's what i am going off of.

Haiken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Haiken

@blacharrt1: In the light novels, touma's right hand was disintegrated.. and he managed to regenerate all of it.. there are too much volumes and i'm a bit lazy to search for that part.. this was actually hinted in the anime that he can do it when the heaven canceler was surprised that his arm reattached without a problem..

about the brain hack thing on accelerator, it was proven that he can do it when he healed last order from the virus by controlling her bioelectricity and the nueron in her brain..

and no, accelerator's ability is not just kinetic, it's vector control, that means manipulating speed/direction/magnitude of anything he touches, while awakened he does not need to touch something to control it, and he can make "illusionary vectors" those are vectors that aren't supposed to exist..

as for his tanking ability, after gaining his white wings and a halo, and was severely injured after using magic (magic cannot be used by espers or their body will break) he tanked a telesma with the power of 10 nukes which is composed of thousands of energies, he himself said that his reflection won't work on that, yet he took it head on, was knocked unconscious but is still breathing in the end.. (if it were nukes that he can reflect, it shouldn't have been a problem)

The thing about touma getting near storm is possible if accelerator helps touma get there.. accelerator can move maybe FTL as shown in Railgun S when he fought Misaka clone serial number 1 where while misaka clone is still staring at him from a distance, he managed to move at her back without misaka even realizing it..

as for the wind that he can't control when he made the plasma, that's because every windmill in the area moves diferently everytime he calculates the wind vectors because his calculation was transmitted to every misaka clone via 10032 and they change the flow of wind accordingly via the propellers..(Theoretically this should not be possible anymore with his white wings he can compute "possibly infinite calculations a second")

after the sisters arc was finished and he healed last order, he devoted himself to protect each and everyone of the remaining misaka clones..

Control metal and manipulate metal are different things, i said misaka can control metal (via electromangetism) BTW, misaka can also create an iron sand tornado to attack, and it cuts like a chainsaw via vibration..

The thing about Touma vs accelerator fight is that, touma won because he is the main character.. if accelerator just did to touma what he did against misaka clone 1, he could have easily defeated him..

via "Anime" you only mean Season 1 i guess.. since you don't know that he devoted himself to protecting all remaining sisters.. This is what he said "Indeed i murdered more than 10,000 clones, but that doesn't mean i don't have the right to protect the remaining 10,000" (real number is 9968 + 1 which is last order)

And the fact that Mental out is just number 5 out of the 7 strongest espers.. it means that accelerator, kakine, misaka, mugino.. are all immune to brain attacks..

About the lowering temperature to -200 degrees accelerator can control heat flux.. he can just reheat the cold part.. With his white wings almost nothing is impossible.. And the presence of touma himself would cancel the abnormal effect of the environment (proof that his presence can cancel abnormal effect is when he was forced to leave the place where index should be healed or the healing magic won't work )..

Last thing, Touma did not pass out after his 1st encounter with Misaka, because after a day when they met again in the afternoon, misaka said she never landed anything to touma.. After their fight, the scene was just cut to when touma woke up after a sleep, if touma passed out, he wouldn't be in his room, he'd be in a hospital room..

Haiken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Haiken

To be a fair fight. accelerator should not be present here.. It was stated that even if all the military forces of the world was to attack him, he would just smile and kill all.. (Yep he can actually do that)

Touma should not be present, since the only thing that keeps him winning in all his fights is the fact that he is the main character of the series..

I think This would be a better match up, Misaka + Mugino + Gunha vs Storm + Cyclops + Wolverine..

Misaka is an electromaster and a genius in using that ability vs Storm that can control the weather and the environmental climate..

Mugino that can create laser beams vs Cyclops whose eyes can produce laser beams..

Wolverine that has near indestructible bones, sharp claws, regeneration vs Gunha who's punch is as powerful as a grenade or more and make shockwave, fast as hell and has really high durability (gunha's reflexes, durability and speed are incredible, proof is that he caught mikoto's railgun by teeth)..

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haiken: Mugino convert electrons into un-sable destructive beams.Gunha can catch Misaka's Railgun with his teeth at 30%.IIRC,the Railgun can destroy a whole nuclear shelter.Gunha shields manages to block Misaka's sky lightning.

Haiken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Haiken

@@thunderbolt30: Since the Site said, You've reached your posting limit (i don't know how to make another post), i've edited this post to make a conclusion on the fight..

Round 1: individual battle

Touma vs Cyclops: (Since touma has precognition and can actually defend himself against cyclops' beam but will lose on h2h) Cyclops owns touma after 4-10 minutes [Winner: cyclops]

Storm vs Misaka: (This is since i don't really have enough knowledge on storm's overall ability, maybe she had more than what i had in mind, about the thunderclap, i think the clap speed would be the same as the shockwave when misaka fought brunhild, and she managed to evade that or defend that).. After a fierce battle it all came down to Storm owning Misaka [Winner: Storm]

Wolverine vs Accelerator: Finished in 30 seconds [Winner: Accelerator]

Round 2: Team battle (Remaining participants after round 1 concluded)

Cyclops + Storm vs Accelerator: Cyclops down in 20 seconds, Storm(not in top shape after battling misaka).. Accelerator speedblitzed storm then broke all her bones, finished in 20 seconds..

[Conclusion: Overall Winner To aru Majutsu no index Team..]

[The above battle is a continuous one with no break between rounds]

If round 1 and round 2 are different battles..

Round 1: same would happen as the one above

Round 2: Almost same would happen, just added wolverine and would take 2-10 minutes top to defeat Storm.. [Note that this is if Touma and Misaka did not participate round 2] If touma is to participate and Accelerator would cooperate with Touma, This would take 20 seconds as well since touma touching Storm while being protected by accelerator makes storm lose all her abilities..

I suggest You watch all To aru majutsu no index season 1 and 2 then To aru kagaku no railgun and To aru kagaku no railgun S (Season 2 of To aru kagaku no railgun).. Don't forget to read all the LNs.. It's really good :D

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haiken: Your new on this site,I felt give some pointers to you.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haiken said:

@thunderbolt30: Read chapter 7 part 7 here, where mikoto keeps up with a supersonic moving saint (it's a bit long so i'll just post the site)http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume6.. as shown in the Railgun season 2, she can also make her body a walking stun gun.. and her AIM field is not limited on electromagnetic field, it can also be a lightning/electric field.. her real advantage is that, wherever she is, she can actually "see" and predict what's happening/going to happen in the entire battlefield all the time via her spatial sense by releasing electromagnetic waves everywhere, this spatial sense is a passive ability.. and one thing more, she can actually manipulate bio electricity in a human body, making her opponents unable to move..

No Caption Provided

Oh, and she can also fly via controling electricity and water vapor in the air.. stated only on the LNs.. and her flight is also at supersonic speed..

Thanks for the link. Very interesting and impressive read. Her fight with the Norse Valkyrie was indeed impressive and a nice reaction time feat with a supersonic speed attack (and impressive overall combat ability). I also checked out a couple of videos of the show as well and found her raw power impressive. What I am finding though, which I was a bit unclear on from your post above but think I have it now, is that Misaka's personal EM field is not an actual force field that protects her. It is extension of her EM manipulation that allows extra-sensory awareness in a wide but limited radius. She can still actively shield herself but I was thinking that you meat she has an auto-shield around her at all times.

If this is the case then I don't see what protection she has from Storm's attacks that are pulled from a range beyond where she can sense (i.e. - sky lightning from any angle) or simply from the air that is already around her (electric shock from the air around her - unless she is immune/highly resistant, flash-freezing, thunderclap, tornado forming around her in the time it takes to blink, etc.). In the fight with the Norse Valkyrie she could sense her physical approach (I think it specified footsteps) and attack via this sense and she knew what was coming and reacted in time to counter.

Quite a few of Storm's attack options can be done without Misaka getting the opportunity to see it coming.

Haiken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Haiken

@thunderbolt30: Here are some

Here is Mikoto explaining how the iron sand works

http://www.mangareader.net/1080-40258-16/to-aru-kagaku-no-choudenjibou/chapter-3.html

she can shape the iron sand into a whip-sword like weapon and make it follow her enemies according to her will.

http://www.mangareader.net/1080-40258-17/to-aru-kagaku-no-choudenjibou/chapter-3.html

she can make the Iron sand into a tornado which spins at high speeds and surrounds her opponent. The iron sand tornado has the same effect as the sword/blade(it cuts everything it touches)

http://www.mangareader.net/1080-40339-4/to-aru-kagaku-no-choudenjibou/chapter-24.html

http://www.mangareader.net/1080-40339-5/to-aru-kagaku-no-choudenjibou/chapter-24.html

http://www.mangareader.net/1080-40339-6/to-aru-kagaku-no-choudenjibou/chapter-24.html

http://www.mangareader.net/1080-40339-7/to-aru-kagaku-no-choudenjibou/chapter-24.html

she can pull up her iron sand to form a shield which protects her from physical attacks

http://www.mangareader.net/1080-40271-17/to-aru-kagaku-no-choudenjibou/chapter-16.html

http://www.mangareader.net/1080-40271-18/to-aru-kagaku-no-choudenjibou/chapter-16.html

she can create electrical attacks which can tear apart things with telekenitic shields with heat alone

http://www.mangareader.net/1080-40271-13/to-aru-kagaku-no-choudenjibou/chapter-16.html

http://www.mangareader.net/1080-40271-14/to-aru-kagaku-no-choudenjibou/chapter-16.html

http://www.mangareader.net/1080-40271-15/to-aru-kagaku-no-choudenjibou/chapter-16.html

she can also pull down real lightning from the sky without even trying.

http://www.mangareader.net/1007-39038-30/to-aru-majutsu-no-index/chapter-1.html

Don't forget that she can also call lightning from the sky at will.. no stormclouds needed, whatever the weather or time is.. it's instant.. about her EM field or rather as mental out said it "electro barrier", it is on at all times.. watch it here..

http://anilinkz.com/to-aru-kagaku-no-railgun-s-episode-1

for the flash freeze, it would be great if you could explain how it works.. if it just magically freezes her enemies, that would mean she can just freeze anyone anytime she wants.. in that case, only accelerator and touma could survive that, since accelerator has control over heat flux, and touma could simply negate that.. if it's a brain to brain attack where psionic pulses travel from storm's brain to make her enemies feel frozen and as a result freezing the entire body with ice, that means it won't work on misaka as well..

Misaka is immune to lightning/electric shocks since her body generate those.. if it's just tornado, she can counter that with another tornado via creating her own tornado of iron sand.. the problem is the thunder clap.. i've never seen misaka fight someone who fights with sound yet, so i can't tell.. The problem with storm's sky lighting is she needs to gather clouds, so is the tornado, but misaka can do those instantly.. (iron sand tornado scans was above)

http://anilinkz.com/to-aru-majutsu-no-index-episode-1 (when she 1st fought touma)

Please tell me, does storm have high resistance against lightning/electric shocks? if not, this could KO her

http://funnymama.com/post/222772

Touma and misaka aside.. accelerator could solo all three without a problem, cyclops would be the 1st to go down, since targetting accelerator with laser beam is like pointing it to yourself.. 2nd would be wolverine, after the claw touches accelerator, accelerator could just bend all of wolverine's metal bone structure, you can regenerate all your flesh you want, but a bent bone 360 degrees, you can never walk or even stand ever again.. accelerator was seen to move at a rate where he's 10 meters away from you, then suddenly he's at your back without even noticing that he disappeared from your sight (happened when he fought misaka clone 1)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3jhTaFfG98

with this speed, he can speedblitz storm before she can call lightning or even think.. at the light novels, accelerator's speed was said to be able to travel 8 km in an instant (not a second) maybe even faster since he only needs to travel 8 km that time.. Also remember that accelerator and misaka are genius..

Unless storm is able to move like accelerator, i doubt any of x-men team could have a chance defeating him.. oh wait, even if storm is able to move like accelerator, how does she plan on taking him down anyway? tornado, thunderclap, flash freeze, lightning don't work on him..

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haiken: Lol... OK...you gave me A LOT to read and watch. To answer some of your questions, but I'll reply in more detail tomorrow after I have reviewed everything and will provide you with scans (one example is above where she instantly froze Colossus), Storm does have a high resistance to lightning and electric shock, she has overriden the control of other elementally powered opponents, does not need storm clouds to produce any of her weather effects (i.e.- she has spawned a full on tornado, called down lightning, and created rain with no clouds needed at all; she has spawned a tornado around a target and flash froze Colossus in the literal time it takes to blink, dropped the temperature -200 degrees inside a gun before the guy could pull the trigger, etc.).

I think Storm (and the whole team) would lose to Accelerator. Someone had explained his powers to me above and I definitely concur with the both of you on him so far. I'll reply in more detail tomorrow.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@haiken Thanks for the scans and the videos. I read and watched all. I do think Misaka is impressive and powerful. She does have the blast power to KO or kill. However, I didn't see anything that would help her with Storm's powers. Her electric barrier is not an actual force field for countering physical attacks. She has to actively create a counter-force to protect herself, and her issue with Storm is her ability to sense attacks through her EM field won't help with with elemental assaults that comes from the atmosphere around her.

EDIT - My apologies. I have been having drama with CV lately when it comes to posting scans or editing posts. The top paragraph was suppose to be above these scans and the scans didn't delete when I moved them and the re-posted.

I know you mentioned that Misaka is immune to lightning. These are just examples of Storm summoning lightning from the sky without needing to create a storm cloud first. She has produced lightning, freezing effects, tornadoes, intense rain, and other weather effects without needing to generate the clouds and atmospheric conditions that is typically required for the effects to happen.

Storm's lightning is still a problem for Misaka though, because Ororo's lightning can be concussive and strike with impact force to KO her.

Generates tornadoes with no need for clouds. Misaka wouldn't see this coming.

1. In the first scan she forms the tornado around Dark Phoenix Jean in the literal blink of an eye (even with a limited atmosphere to work with).

2. Forms an instant tornado around Magneto

I don't see how Misaka can counter this. Even if the battle area has the iron sand available to her an instant tornado forming around her would happen so fast, and she is not familiar with Storm's powers, that she really wouldn't have time to form her iron sand tornado, let alone produce the force needed to counter the force of opposing winds.

Manipulating the atmospheric moisture and temperature around a target. She can flash-freeze in several ways.

1. Flash-freezes moloids running up to attack Black Widow. Note that the moloids were frozen so fast that they are still in mid-run.

2. Flash-freezes Colossus with a super-localized katabatic ice storm in the time it takes to blink.

3. Created a reverse tornado to pin the Baroness in place and pull the hyper-cold air from the edge of space to flash-freeze her before she could react.

Can localize thunderclaps to incapacitate targets.

1. Stuns/Takes down Dazzler and Havok with a localize thunderclap

2. Thunderclaps Bludgeon and Cudgel with such force it easily punched them through a brick wall and they still kept going.

Storm's arsenal includes multiple attack options that I don't think Misaka would be able to anticipate since they can be localized to the atmosphere around her. An instant tornado should likely batter her unconscious (not factoring debri and suffocation by vacuum), a flash-freeze should work, concussive lightning bolt would work, localized thunderclaps, removing the air from her her lungs, etc.

On your question about Storm's resistance to lightning/electrical energy, she has demonstrated progressively impressive resistance. She has been hurt by attacks if she is not ready for them but resisted an intense electrical attack in the terrawatts (trillions of volts) and was only stunned by it. When she is ready she has shown that she can not only counter and deflect electrical energy directed at her she has also overridden her opponents control over their common element (this includes electrical energy, wind, and moisture, and extra-terrestrial weather elements).

I think Storm would definitely beat her.

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Blacharrt1

@haiken said:

@blacharrt1: In the light novels, touma's right hand was disintegrated.. and he managed to regenerate all of it.. there are too much volumes and i'm a bit lazy to search for that part.. this was actually hinted in the anime that he can do it when the heaven canceler was surprised that his arm reattached without a problem..

about the brain hack thing on accelerator, it was proven that he can do it when he healed last order from the virus by controlling her bioelectricity and the nueron in her brain..

and no, accelerator's ability is not just kinetic, it's vector control, that means manipulating speed/direction/magnitude of anything he touches, while awakened he does not need to touch something to control it, and he can make "illusionary vectors" those are vectors that aren't supposed to exist..

as for his tanking ability, after gaining his white wings and a halo, and was severely injured after using magic (magic cannot be used by espers or their body will break) he tanked a telesma with the power of 10 nukes which is composed of thousands of energies, he himself said that his reflection won't work on that, yet he took it head on, was knocked unconscious but is still breathing in the end.. (if it were nukes that he can reflect, it shouldn't have been a problem)

The thing about touma getting near storm is possible if accelerator helps touma get there.. accelerator can move maybe FTL as shown in Railgun S when he fought Misaka clone serial number 1 where while misaka clone is still staring at him from a distance, he managed to move at her back without misaka even realizing it..

as for the wind that he can't control when he made the plasma, that's because every windmill in the area moves diferently everytime he calculates the wind vectors because his calculation was transmitted to every misaka clone via 10032 and they change the flow of wind accordingly via the propellers..(Theoretically this should not be possible anymore with his white wings he can compute "possibly infinite calculations a second")

after the sisters arc was finished and he healed last order, he devoted himself to protect each and everyone of the remaining misaka clones..

Control metal and manipulate metal are different things, i said misaka can control metal (via electromangetism) BTW, misaka can also create an iron sand tornado to attack, and it cuts like a chainsaw via vibration..

The thing about Touma vs accelerator fight is that, touma won because he is the main character.. if accelerator just did to touma what he did against misaka clone 1, he could have easily defeated him..

via "Anime" you only mean Season 1 i guess.. since you don't know that he devoted himself to protecting all remaining sisters.. This is what he said "Indeed i murdered more than 10,000 clones, but that doesn't mean i don't have the right to protect the remaining 10,000" (real number is 9968 + 1 which is last order)

And the fact that Mental out is just number 5 out of the 7 strongest espers.. it means that accelerator, kakine, misaka, mugino.. are all immune to brain attacks..

About the lowering temperature to -200 degrees accelerator can control heat flux.. he can just reheat the cold part.. With his white wings almost nothing is impossible.. And the presence of touma himself would cancel the abnormal effect of the environment (proof that his presence can cancel abnormal effect is when he was forced to leave the place where index should be healed or the healing magic won't work )..

Last thing, Touma did not pass out after his 1st encounter with Misaka, because after a day when they met again in the afternoon, misaka said she never landed anything to touma.. After their fight, the scene was just cut to when touma woke up after a sleep, if touma passed out, he wouldn't be in his room, he'd be in a hospital room..

Reattaching an arm and regenerating it are two different things... Now his healing time is a factor however it had to be reattached for it to happen. Nothing like Wolverine's healing factor at all, all his parts would just grow back.

Controlling bioelectricity in someone's body is a good feat but It doesn't counter my point he's never done it do himself, you stated that he would be able to and he has never shown the this ability you're simply using speculation because of his use on someone else. Storm has literally attacked the brain by using and EMP pulse to shut it down, and he has never countered an internal attack like that.

Accelerator's powers are kinetic which is based on movement, it's akin to telekinesis. vector's is just the series way of identifying what he can do in terms of his esper powers. It's the same thing.

That's Speculation that he can move faster than light, much less that he could toss Touma faster than light, he's never tossed anything that fast and also there would be no point in tossing something faster than light much less move at the speed of light, because it loses it's mass. Touma still wouldn't be able to touch her. Also Touma's right arm would negate the affect of Accelerator's hold on him, at the very least on his right arm which would probably hurt or kill Touma, you didn't think this attack through. Quick note Cyclops's optic blast moves at the speed of light and Storm's Lightning can counter it matching it's speed. So there are two ways to prevent Touma even if this method worked from ever actually touching her.

I don't recall different speeds being calculated, i am pretty sure all of them were going the same rate. Either way Accelerator didn't even realize it was the windmills that were disrupting his power till the attack seem to be weakening which meant he has no real way to know when a change in energy has started, it took several windmills all over the city to stop him. Storm can not only perceive energy and the change in movements, but she could easily counter that amount of force with her wind powers, and even change his plasma power by messing with it on a subatomic level. She can also manipulate plasma energy.

Controlling metal and manipulating are the same exact things... That's what manipulation is "control"... pyrokinesis control over fire/manipulation of fire. You're trying to use semantics here and it just doesn't work. Misaka's powers would be completely negated by storms this attack would be useless. Storm has tapped into the entire electromagnetic energy of the planet on more than one occassion. Misaka does not have the power to counter her.

The reason Touma won, was because Touma confused Accelerator, Touma had the element of surprise because he could actually negate Accelerator's attack. Also that Touma had distractions otherwise he would have been dead.

I watched a good bit of the second season where he shacked up with the misaka clone and gained feelings for her which started out of some weird pity, but honestly it's been a long time since i saw it i might not of finished it but i don't recall.

It's not a mental attack it's a biological one, it's not psionic attack on their brains. But this is speculation being that no one has actually ever tried attacking them this way in the anime that i am aware of.

He can produce heat but how much? You're assuming it's enough to counter -200 degree. Also accelerator does not have the ability to automatically know how to adjust his heat according to changes. Storm however can accurately know when to drop the temperature even lower to compensate. As far as Touma cancelling this affect out... nope not even possible unless Touma can control the weather or the energy that controls the weather. Storm's powers are not affecting him but the environment around him so it's an indirect attack. And Touma has never shown any ability to negate weather, much less indirect attacks against him. But Wolverine's claw would finish him off rather quickly anyway.

Actually Touma did pass out after Misaka's encounter, he wakes up the next morning confused and wondering if that encounter really happened. It wasn't misaka's direct attacks that affected him, i thought i stated that, it's was the indirect damage that he had taken from the attacks. Concussive/kinectic damage which i don't recall there being a lot of it, but there was some.

Haiken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Haiken

@blacharrt1: It's really tiresome to explain everything.. PLEASE Read the Light novels of to aru majutsu no index.. all of it, then we can have a better debate discussion, i'll read the x-men/marvel comics too..

Touma's arm being re attached happened in the anime, while touma's arm being lost and destroyed happened in the light novels..

I don't think heat and electric flux are kinetic, so your point in saying that his vector control is purely on kinetic is wrong..

If accelerator can be mind hacked, then mental out should be higher ranked than him since mental out can control anyone by hacking their brains and IF mental out can control him, all his vector based abilities are useless.. then again mental out is ranked 5th..

Remember that coldness has a limit of just over - 400 degrees while heat can be infinite, remember that he can create plasma and plasma can go up to thousands of degrees .. of course this does not prove that his control of heat flux can reach that hot.. Also remember that he can vibrate enough like flash to make his arm pass through a wall to carry a whole building as shown when he fought the hound dogs of kihara..

In the lightnovels when accelerator fought kakine, it was shown that his vector control ability can control even elementary particles individually, thus creating dark matter as his wings.. elementary particles are the smallest particle of a matter..

In to aru kagaku no railgun S, the windspeed is shown to be constantly changing as accelerator recomputes the wind vectors.. and he realized that misaka clone 10032 is the one relaying accelerator's calculation to the entire misaka network to change rotation speed accordingly as he recalculates..

Unless storm has the durability to withstand being disintegrated by accelerator's wings, then this is no contest, these wings are composed of energies and matters that aren't supposed to exist, thus they say that his wings are like kakine's dark matter.. BTW, in the end of his fight against kihara, he created 4 wing-like tornadoes in his back, after hitting kihara with those wing-like tornadoes, kihara was thrown out so fast that it looked like a meteor going up as his body burst into flames (these aren't even his real wings yet)..

Let's just say they've powered up alot on the light novels.. One thing is that accelerator is able to move 8km in an instant when he took the telesma head on.. It was said that with his white wings, he can possibly calculate infinite number of calculations in an instant.. And it was stated that the limit of his vector control ability is the number of calculations he can do.. and the kinetic blast he made in the light novels is surely strong enough to Kill or KO anyone in the x-men team, speed blitzing is also one of his advantage, remember that in this battle they have something to lose, so he won't really stand still and do monologues this time..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3jhTaFfG98

About the Touma vs accelerator fight.. Watch the accelerator vs Misaka clone 1 fight, then ask yourself, what would have happened to touma if accelerator did that from the start against touma..

I also suggest you watch the Misaka vs AIM Burst fight..

And no, touma never wondered if that encounter with misaka happened, 1st thing he said is "because of that electric burst that night, all of the appliances are not working" resulting to his overheating room..

@thunderbolt30: Impressive indeed.. Misaka never fought someone as strong as storm before or someone who can actually change the weather at will.. I can't recall much of misaka's feats on the light novels so i need to review it, if i can't find anything to say that she can counter any of those, storm might win in a landslide..

With all of those that storm can do, is it safe to say that she can almost defeat anyone in the x-men universe?can you give me something that might be her weakness? if not, she can just suck out air out of anyone or freeze anyone without exception or just create tornado anywhere and knock out anyone anywhere she wants if so she'd be the strongest in the x-men universe..

BTW, while misaka is using her wings, she can feel water vapors/humidity and movement of electrons since she is using that as fuel for her flight.. so a changing weather effect in an instant should be detectable, like how she detected a supersonic moving human via the iron sand footprints..

As for overriding misakas control on lightning i think this is impossible since misaka does not simply control or create lightning via charges around her, but it's her body that produces it.. as an electromaster, i guess we need to cancel the overriding misaka's lightning since we don't know whose control is stronger, there is also a possibility that misaka could override storm's lightning in that case..

anyway, i'll just share this video.. this was before misaka can use 100% of her potential as shown in the LNs..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m01i-1jtpIg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8if4nVVtwUs

PS. Terawatts is not equal to trillion volts since voltage is not equal to watts.. You can run a 90,000 watts machine with just 380 volts..

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@haiken: Storm is one of most powerful X-Men but I wouldn't say she could beat everyone in the X-Verse or that she is the strongest. She is just one of the most powerful. The extent of her power depends on the resources available in the atmosphere, though she can stretch the hell out those resources even when limited, so depending on her environment (i.e. - while deep underground and in a narrow tunnel she may not have sufficient air volume for wind based attacks) her effectiveness can be effected.

Though she has high resistance to certain weather/atmospheric related forces she is still physically a normal human and is therefore vulnerable. A bullet can kill her, she has been incapacitated by speed-blitz, she has been hurt or incapacitated by other forms of energy (i.e.- powerful mind blasts), etc. and some opponents have the proper defenses or ability to adapt to her attacks.

Sorry I meant trillions of watts.

And with respect to overriding the control of other elementally powered opponents I mentioned it just to illustrate her defenses to and power over the forces she can control. Iron sand is the only force available to Misaka that I have seen so far that Storm has no direct control over. Not that she would take that particular route with Misaka, as I don't think she would need to. And even as Misaka is an electromaster and generates her own EM/Electrical energy I don't see why that would make a difference in her control being overridden. The form of energy would be the same whether it came from the environment or from her body. If she has never faced someone who can control the same energies she can and has proven that she cannot have her powers overridden then it's speculation to state that it's impossible.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

Accelerator Solo in R2

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haiken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Haiken

@thunderbolt30: i think storm was never shown to control/move metal via lightning/electromagnetism, she can only create lightning and fire it at the enemy, since misaka has a more delicate way of controling electricty/lightning that means it will be hard even for storm to override that control..

Since storm can be killed by a bullet and has a durability of a normal human against physical attacks, misaka's lightning can kill storm in a surprise attack.. since misaka's lightning does not simply electrocute her enemy but due to the high output and concentration of her lightning it can burn and pierce through metals as shown when she fought frenda.. The battlefield in this case is a city full of buildings.. If storm does not have a spatial sense, misaka can fire a massive railgun at her while hiding behind a building.. remember that the railgun has the destructive capability of breaking through a bunker meant for nuclear strikes..

(this is if the battle starts from a km away where they need to find their enemies 1st..)

http://realotakugamer.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Railgun-5.jpg

In the case that the battle starts from just 50m, flash freezing might KO misaka, unless the frozen ones are still conscious (i think colossus is conscious after the flash freeze since storm said it will buy them some time) while frozen, misaka can break the ice via electrical surge or iron sand in an instant.. as for the tornado, an instant tornado might not have the power of a full sized tornado, in that case, since misaka has the ability to create her own tornado and the ability to control electrons and water vapor, i think it's possible for her to counter that.. BTW, the pics you gave above says that "the air stirs in the crater moving faster and faster" which means the air will stir before creating the tornado, that is a warning good enough to evade that..

the only problem i see is the thunder clap, does it originate from storm to the enemy? or just a thunder-like noise that just explode in the enemy's ear? if it originate's from storm i don't see why she can't evade or defend that, since she has a supersonic reaction as seen when she fought brunhild when brunhild swung the claymore at her in less than a meter at supersonic speed and she's still able to defend herself via controlling concrete blocks.. In the railgun series she is shown to be able to evade a blast within almost point blank range..

Taking out air in her lungs would definitely KO her, but i don't know how she was able to breathe and function normally in space without any gear, when she had to blast a missile meant to destroy the whole city..

Lastly, Since i can only defend misaka via theoretical conclusions for her ability since she never faced anyone like storm..

I guess i'd say Storm wins at 1-50 meters face off.. not sure what would happen in a 1km or above base to base battle though, misaka might take the win since she has an advantage for surprise attack via spatial sense, this sensing ability can span up to kilometers as shown when she fired a railgun at a missile kilometers away where a normal person could not even see (railgun S episode 24) in the LNs she has a flight ability so her mobility is equal or even above storm..

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@haiken: OK. Forgive this big post. I tried to edit and position the scans but CV is just not user-friendly in that way. You have some misconceptions about Storm that needs clarifying:

1) To be clear, Storm controls the energy systems and forces that pattern weather. That include electromagnetic energy. She has coalesced massive amounts of rampant EM energy to re-power Joseph (a clone of Magneto), generate her own electromagnetic fields, generate EMPs, and has pulled lightning from a planet's EM field directly. Granted she cannot magnetize metal or ferrous particles like Magneto or Polaris, and I'm not stating that she can, but she does control EM energy to a considerable degree. This is neither here nor there, as Storm doesn't need to attempt to rest control to beat Misaka.

2) You are incorrect on Storm's durability as it pertains to Misaka's power. Being vulnerable to bullets doesn't mean Ororo is vulnerable to Misaka's lightning. Even being caught by surprise she has withstood trillions of watts of concentrated electrical blasts from nimrod sentinels, and was only stunned. Her body is designed to channel electrical energy and highly resistant to it. Storm has even channeled the lightning of an entire tempest through her body. She isn't getting incinerated or pierced at all.

Now Misaka is powerful and I think her rail gun, as I mentioned above, has the KO/Killing power. But the lightning you showed me for Misaka isn't doing anything to defeat Storm. And all you have for Misaka are theoretical conclusions vs Storm's actual feats of countering and overriding other elementally powered beings in their own element, including lightning manipulators, with no difficulty:

Scan 1 Overriding and easily disbursing Blitzkrieg's electricity cage

Scan 2 Reacting in time to counter a lightning bolt from an evil doppel-ganger of Living Lightning

Scan 3 - 5 When taken over by Mountjoy he taps into Storm's memories to counter a redirected lightning blast from Bishop

And there are more examples.

3) Misaka isn't surprising Storm with anything I have seen so far, and a longer ranged battle is actually worse for Misaka. Storm has very acute extra-sensory awareness due to her empathic connection to the planet's biosphere and ability to perceive elemental energy. She can not only sense Misaka's movement through the air around them, she can also sense and perceive the energy that Misaka manipulates, and over a MUCH greater range (and there is even more to this but not relevant outside of these two points).

Scan 1 - 2 These scans demonstrates Storm range with her ability to sense the atmosphere around her. In these scans she is over in Wakanda (small nation in Africa) and is sensing Cyclops flying the Blackbird jet at super-sonic speed from New York to San Francisco (he is being manipulated by a powerful telepath). He is thousands of miles away from her and she pin-points his location in the atmosphere and destroys the entire SR-71 Blackbird jet with massive lightning bolt.

No Caption Provided

Scan 3 Storm is outside of prison compound and needs to get her and companions inside. Through a hand-held imaging device Nick Fury Jr. identifies that there are 3 divisions of armed guards inside the prison compound that they have to get passed to reach their target. Storm senses the positions of where the guards are standing inside the compound and then manipulates the air around them to shock them unconscious where they stood.

No Caption Provided

Scan 4 - Easily sensing approaching fighter jets from miles out.

Scan 5 - 6 Storm can perceive the world around in terms of energy composition vs matter, even seeing through the solid floor and wall.

Scan 7 Another explanation of Storm being able to perceive the world around her as energy, including seeing electrons and the human nervous system.

4) Misaka is not Colossus by any stretch of the imagination. She doesn't have an osmium coated body that is protection from extreme heat and cold like he does. A flash-freeze would incapacitate her and she would have frostbite damage to her body. A better comparison for Misaka is the moloid scan.

No Caption Provided

Scan 1 Instantly dropping the temperature -200 degrees inside of gun and caused the Hatut Zeraze holding the gun severe frostbite damage that would require skin grafts. Note his hands are covered by his uniform and he was still effected by the hyper cold. I can only imagine the effects on Misaka's bare skin.

5) Please go back and read the scan of Storm's tornado around Dark Phoenix in it's ENTIRETY. You left out the most important part where it states this happens "in the literal blink of an eye". That description about the building speed of the air isn't stating that the tornado formed slowly or in seconds. It's stating that the wind force picked up to the speed of a tornado in the time it takes to blink. Misaka won't even know what's happening until it's too late.

Even if Storm didn't want to go full force on her (and she has created an instant EF5 force to incapacitate an opponent before), Misaka would be lifted, battered and tossed by the force of the wind, struck with debri and could be summarily slammed to death. She would not even be able to concentrate to try and form a counter, let alone be able to breath in the oxygen-less vacuum created by the vortex.

Now if you're stating that Misaka may not need to breathe, it doesn't change the outcome of the tornado (or even a strong whirlwind) attack example, but it would neutralize the point that removing the air from her lungs may not incapacitate her. Can you provide the proof?

6) The scans I provided to you show that Storm's thunderclap struck her targets directly. The TC shockwave didn't get beamed from Storm to her target (i.e. - like the Hulk does when he claps his hands). The shockwave struck the targets from the air around them.

We don't agree on all points, but it seems that overall we agree that Storm would win. I think I provided more than enough proof to support it.

On the Super-sonic flight - That speed is definitely greater than Storm's. However, a far starting distance and ranged battle offers her defensive options that could be effective in neutralizing (or at least making the advantage ineffective) high speed flight or running.

Haiken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Haiken

@thunderbolt30: Thanks for the long post, but actually since the beginning i've known that misaka don't have a real chance against storm :3.. The actual objective of my posts above by overpowering misaka and "showing" that she can fight head to head against storm is actually to see how storm's ability works and analyze a battle against accelerator for round 2..

With all those feats, don't you think she can actually have a good fight against accelerator(not awakened)?

In my opinion for round 1.. i guess Wolverine vs Touma.. Misaka vs Cyclops.. Storm vs Accelerator would be a good one..

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haiken: I think Accelerator is too fast and too powerful for this team. I think he could solo from what has been stated about his power level and speed. From your posts above I would put Accelerator against someone like Exodus. I think that would probably be a more fair match.

xso111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By xso111

touma and misaka aint even needed here TBH.

accelerator solos he controls vectors (anything with direction and magnitude) he can simply reflect all their attacks. lightning, optic beam, punch etc all have vectors all attacks have vector.

he has a passive field he can just lie down and sleep/do nothing and still win. he can change the flow of blood on wolverine making him pass out, or simply just use darkwing to erase every atom etc in his body.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 :Wolverine vs Accelerator,

Storm

Cyclops

Round 2 :

Accelerator solos, curbstomp

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By kcaz

wolverine vs accelerator, accelerator wins without trying. accelerator is powerful enough to reflect a nuclear warhead fired directly at him. and he will send someone flying into space at high mach speeds, vaporizing them against the earth's atmosphere if he has to

Loading Video...

cyclops vs touma, cyclops wins 7/10. touma can cancel out his beams, but cyclops is far superior in terms of h2h combat skills. but if cyclops accidentally blast of touma's right arm, he loses since touma will release 8 dragons to swallow him up

No Caption Provided

storm vs misaka, misaka wins with railgun. storm is not fast enough to dodge something fired at 3 times the speed of sound. and misaka's raigun doesn't just work on coins, it works on any metal objects, something as large as a car or even something several times larger than a tank. she has magneto's powers, since she is modeled after magneto as an electromaster (she can't defeat magneto though, magneto has been proven to be more powerful)

Loading Video...

team battle, accelerator solos. he will just reflect all their attacks right back into their faces

hizack123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By hizack123

@kcaz: @blacharrt1: at last someone talking about ToUMAN 8 dragon!!!! TY M8!!! And everyone mismatch touman because touman like to PUNCH THE GIRL!!!!!!

touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah you are right I alone can defeat all of them

lol

9dragons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By 9dragons

@kcaz: Touma can't cancel scott's beams in the same manner he can't cancel a bird's flight ability. Mutants are not supernatural. Touma is a non factor in this battle.

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@9dragons said:

@kcaz: Touma can't cancel scott's beams in the same manner he can't cancel a bird's flight ability. Mutants are not supernatural. Touma is a non factor in this battle.

if he can't cancel cyclop's beam, it means that his chance of winning will be higher. since it will be more likely cyclops will blast off his arm, releasing the 8 dragons

Warriorjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30: If Storm isan Electrokinetic why can't she manipulate magnetism like Magneto? SMH