Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#1  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Shiver Man and Terror Inc teamed up against Wolverine and Spider-Man. Fight takes place in a mall. No prep. In character. Terror has just killed Captain America and is wearing his body. That sounds like a good reason for them to fight. Mall has people in it but it'will empty as the violence starts.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Saren

I'll have to read up on Terror but Wolverine, going off his experience fighting the Shiver Man with Beast, could tell Spidey that he becomes tangible when he has to grab hold of someone. His intangibility coupled with the touch-based flesh disintegration will be a major pain in the ass. Plus they can't track him (or at least Logan can't) since he has no scent or heartbeat (unless Logan judges his position from the lack of a scent in that area, the way he did with Fantomex) but in the beginning of the fight with all those people around that could be problematic.

Can the Shiver Man even be killed or harmed permanently? Logan cut off his arm while he was tangible but he just stuck it back on later, and an explosion that destroyed the facility he was in didn't slow him down either.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By KainScion

does terror have some kind of connection with the body parts he takes as his own ? skill for examples (moves the body has done for so long its intuitiveish) if not terror gets slices to bits. i dont know much about shiver. all i know are his 2 appearances in wolverine. going with petey and logan for now.