Wolverine (Solo) vs Terminator(s) Round 2.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pokergeist
No Caption Provided

Wolverine seem to solo by Major Vote 3 T-800s.

So Skynet continuing on sends a T-600, T-800, and TX back in time to Fight him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

T-600 has a Minigun and Grenade Launcher.

T-800 has the 40 Watt Plasma Rifle and Plasma Laser Handgun.

TX has her natural weapons.

As before they have full info on Wolverine and his abilities. They must battle him to the Death or Incap. Battle on a city street and start 50 feet apart.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

@cadencev2: Allas poor logan, we knew him so well.....

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

putting Wolverine up against the TX seems a little Spiteful.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

I think he could take a TX but it's the equipment that gets him here. Too much firepower for the others. It'll slow him down and they can get an easy incap.

Also that T-600 picture is highly bad ass.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pokergeist

@shawnbaby said:

How so> If Wolverine can mince and solo 3 T-800s, then how is it spite with him up against a T-600 (Inferior to T-800s by a margin), T-800 (Who according to you and others Wolvie solos 3 of them at the same time with ease), and TX (Who was beaten by a T-850 of all things, the guys Wolverine easily solos) is spite?

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SheenLantern

Wolverine kills them all with a vertical slash.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By bigcimmerian

Wolverine kills them all with a vertical slash.

This lol.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Once you go T-Fan, you don't go back.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pokergeist

@texasdeathmatch said:

Once you go T-Fan, you don't go back.

That does not rhyme, it should rhyme.

@shawnbaby Still waiting on why this one is spite when the last one was Wolverine Solos....

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: He's serious, the only Terminator that beats Wolverine is Deathstroke.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pokergeist

@cadencev2: He's serious, the only Terminator that beats Wolverine is Deathstroke.

Wow, if you read the comment he think the Terminators stomp Wolverine this time. I am asking why this is a stomp in favore of Terminators this time.

All T-1000 and T-Infinity would easy beat Wolverine as well.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

@cadencev2: Does the street have cover?

Wolverine's healing factor fluctuates at bit much for me to say for sure that he can tank all the Terminator weaponry at once...

But assuming he can get in close then I see no reason why he can't take the Terminators apart, unless they have some regen I'm not aware of(fully possible, I'm on Terminator expert and I haven't seen the 3rd movie in forever).

Anal_Vomit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Incap? Terminators win. Death? Wolverine wins.

Pop123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmmm..... Terminators should easy win here. Wolverine should be match by T-800 type cyborg alone from the feats of the last thread I read. With TX in it and the plasma weapons, seriously Wolverine is going down.

@cadencev2: Allas poor logan, we knew him so well.....

Sums it up this time. I see alot of Wolverine Fans who seem to think Wolverine wins easy, alas not the case at all.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Pokergeist

@cadencev2: Does the street have cover?

Wolverine's healing factor fluctuates at bit much for me to say for sure that he can tank all the Terminator weaponry at once...

But assuming he can get in close then I see no reason why he can't take the Terminators apart, unless they have some regen I'm not aware of(fully possible, I'm on Terminator expert and I haven't seen the 3rd movie in forever).

No Regen on any of the Termies here. Only T-1000, T-1,000,000, and T-Infinity have Regen.

Also I say the streets have some cars and lamp post on it. Most do.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

@cadencev2: Hmm, I can see that being sufficient cover then.

Long as Logan doesn't go berserk and do something stupid, I'll give him the win on this one.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby said:

How so> If Wolverine can mince and solo 3 T-800s, then how is it spite with him up against a T-600 (Inferior to T-800s by a margin), T-800 (Who according to you and others Wolvie solos 3 of them at the same time with ease), and TX (Who was beaten by a T-850 of all things, the guys Wolverine easily solos) is spite?

It was beaten by a T-850...that had to detonate it's own Nuclear Fuel Cell. Wolverine doesn't have Nuclear Fuel Cell. And while the regeneration capabilities of the TX are more limited than that of the T-1000...it does have some regeneration functionality.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pokergeist

@cadencev2 said:

@shawnbaby said:

It was beaten by a T-850...that had to detonate it's own Nuclear Fuel Cell. Wolverine doesn't have Nuclear Fuel Cell. And while the regeneration capabilities of the TX are more limited than that of the T-1000...it does have some regeneration functionality.

Well it actually has almost no Regen capability.

Could it repair the simple damage to its Plasma Cannon? No, it had to use it in another way.

Could it repair the Damage to the legs it ripped off? No, it was legless and had to crawl after John with no sign of Regen.

It never suffered any damage beyond those 2 things, it is Hyper Allow with A Machine Arm that has a Buzz Saw, Plasma Cannon, Flamethrower, and Hacking Device. The Liquid Metal was for Shape Shifting purpose only.

See, this is why I question the statements of Wolverine solos 3 T-800s (Thus why I felt he needed X-23 as backup) when no one seems to have a grasp of the Terminators capabilities.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby said:

@cadencev2 said:

@shawnbaby said:

Well it actually has almost no Regen capability.

Could it repair the simple damage to its Plasma Cannon? No, it had to use it in another way.

Could it repair the Damage to the legs it ripped off? No, it was legless and had to crawl after John with no sign of Regen.

It never suffered any damage beyond those 2 things, it is Hyper Allow with A Machine Arm that has a Buzz Saw, Plasma Cannon, Flamethrower, and Hacking Device. The Liquid Metal was for Shape Shifting purpose only.

See, this is why I question the statements of Wolverine solos 3 T-800s (Thus why I felt he needed X-23 as backup) when no one seems to have a grasp of the Terminators capabilities.

Well..if you're right...Wolverine can cut it up as easily as the rest..So Wolverine Wins.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well..if you're right...Wolverine can cut it up as easily as the rest..So Wolverine Wins.

Thats the answer I expected from ya :)

And all was right in the world again.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby said:

Well...you are right...it couldn't heal from having its legs removed...so it wont be able to heal when Wolverine does the same thing to its arms.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2 said:

@shawnbaby said:

Well...you are right...it couldn't heal from having its legs removed...so it wont be able to heal when Wolverine does the same thing to its arms.

It seems many people belive because it has Liquid metal, it can repair like T-1000. However she never repairs the few damages she does gain.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: Also I did put in the OP the Terminators have full knowledge of Wolverine (Speed, skill, Adamantium, ect) to even the field a bit. And they do have Micro Second Reaction Times, Super Human Accuracy, and Plasma Weapons.

So that should even it out. Except for T-600 which sprays and prays.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby said:

@cadencev2 said:

@shawnbaby said:

It seems many people belive because it has Liquid metal, it can repair like T-1000. However she never repairs the few damages she does gain.

Well...i remember her repairing from superficial damage...like gunshots...in a similar manner to the T-1000. But overall..i guess she doesn't really do any heavy regen.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: She is a Hyper Allow chassie as well, so little shots do nothing to begin with. Her Liquid metal just recoveres what gun shots blew off.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: She is a Hyper Allow chassie as well, so little shots do nothing to begin with. Her Liquid metal just recoveres what gun shots blew off.

Exactly what I said.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2 said:

Exactly what I said.

I thought you meant she was being damage from gunfire period.

doomsboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#29  Edited By doomsboy

Terminators wins.