#1 Posted by XiiX (7416 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Nefarious (18599 posts) - - Show Bio

Grodd loses. 

#3 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

team rips him up.

#4 Posted by jashro44 (19530 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know if the team can hurt grodd. Wolverine is the only hope but I don't know if he can cut grodd.

#5 Edited by Daaerk (204 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

Grodd loses.

@Thor's hammmer said:

team rips him up.

I agree with these posts.

@jashro44 said:

I don't know if the team can hurt grodd. Wolverine is the only hope but I don't know if he can cut grodd.

What do you mean, his claws are made out of adamantium of COURSE he can. He's twice or even thrice as fast a Grodd including Sabretooth. Beast is a 10-tonner and has a healing factor rivaling Wolverine's and probably just as fast, with him it's an extra icing to the stomp.

Grorilla Grodd looses badly.

- Daaerk

#6 Posted by dondave (34282 posts) - - Show Bio

@Daaerk: do Sabretooth and Beast have TP resistance because GG could control them to attack Wolverine

#7 Posted by hyiena (1790 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave:

Says no mental powers.

#8 Edited by jashro44 (19530 posts) - - Show Bio

@Daaerk:

Grodd can take everything the flash dishes out....I don't know if Logan can get around durability like that.

I mean if the flash has problems punching him out....

#9 Posted by dondave (34282 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyiena:My bad, I guess I didn't read the OP properly

#10 Posted by robertloucksjr (1668 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@Daaerk: do Sabretooth and Beast have TP resistance because GG could control them to attack Wolverine

Sabretooth is immmune to TP anyway since he a Wolvie claw through the frontal lobe as shown by his immunity to Psylocke psionic blade.

Grodd loses. Opponents healing factors and numbers wear him down.

#11 Edited by Daaerk (204 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Beast has some sort of telepathic ressistance, Charles Xavier implanted them with it when they joined as the X-men. And Sabretooth must have some sort, I'm so sure. But the OP states no 'TP'.

@jashro44 said:

@Daaerk:

Grodd can take everything the flash dishes out....I don't know if Logan can get around durability like that.

I mean if the flash has problems punching him out....

That's because Grodd can use TP..He plays around with Flash's mind and since Flash holds back his speed a lot, it's easier for Grodd to control his mind. In this case, we wouldn't have to worry about that according to the OP.

And one cut into the head with those Adamntium claws, Grodd is a game over. With Grodd's speeds, it shouldn't be a problem especially with Sabretooth and Beast included.

- Daaerk

#12 Posted by jashro44 (19530 posts) - - Show Bio

@Daaerk:Grodds TP clearly played a big role in this battle. And Wally was trying desperately to drop grodd. He holds back I will give you that so wolverine might win. But really sabretooth and beast are clearly useless.

#13 Posted by robertloucksjr (1668 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@Daaerk:Grodds TP clearly played a big role in this battle. And Wally was trying desperately to drop grodd. He holds back I will give you that so wolverine might win. But really sabretooth and beast are clearly useless.

Op says no TP. Sabretooth is immune to TP so he would be far from useless anyway.

#14 Posted by hyiena (1790 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44:

Do you think Wolverine could solo with no TP?

#15 Posted by jashro44 (19530 posts) - - Show Bio

@robertloucksjr said:

@jashro44 said:

Op says no TP. Sabretooth is immune to TP so he would be far from useless anyway.

I know. They cannot hurt someone the flash has had issues punching out due to his durability however. Wolverine is the only one who can do anything. There is more to grodd then just TP.

#16 Posted by jashro44 (19530 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyiena said:

@jashro44:

Do you think Wolverine could solo with no TP?

Possibly. I think he has to in order for the team to win this. Admittedly I don't know if Grodd is that fast. I believe flashes main issues with him are his durability and mental powers (which grodd doesn't have here).

#17 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4880 posts) - - Show Bio

Grodd dies

#18 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

Gorilla grodd lose to the animal reign

#19 Posted by UltraSuperTrooper (676 posts) - - Show Bio

team destroys

#20 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2780 posts) - - Show Bio

Team FTW

#21 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (9981 posts) - - Show Bio

Team for the win.