#1 Posted by OreoAssassin (5015 posts) - - Show Bio

• Wolverine (Has Healing Factor/In Character)
  • Omega Red (In Character)
  • X-23 (Morals Off)
  • Daken (In Character/Standard Gear)
  • Sabertooth (Morals Off) NOT JOBBING
  • Ultimate Wolverine (In Character)
  • 100% Team-Work & Chemistry

VS

• Superior Spider-Man (Morals Off/Standard Gear)
  • Agent Venom (In Character/Dual Uzi's, 2x Smoke Grenades, 2x Grenades)
  • Kaine (In Character/No Stealth Suit)
  • Miles Morales (In Character)
  • 100% Team-Work & Chemistry

Rules

• Starts out as a 2v3 and a 2v3 (Sp0ck and Venom vs Wolverine, Omega and X-23)(Kaine and Miles vs Daken, Sabertooth and Ultimate Wolverine). Then the survivors of those battles, duel it out.
  • Win by KO, Incap, or Death
  • Which Team Wins and Why?
#2 Posted by OreoAssassin (5015 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Edited by AllStarSuperman (21883 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom sting ftw

#4 Posted by Wolverine08 (42514 posts) - - Show Bio

Sabertooth (Morals Off) NOT JOBBING

Sorry.

#5 Posted by OreoAssassin (5015 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: I actually edited in "not jobbing" after i tagged you because i knew that was coming xD

#6 Posted by dondave (37631 posts) - - Show Bio

The Wolverine's Team MVP is Arkady. Without him they'd lose, with him they most likely win.

#7 Posted by Wolverine08 (42514 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: I actually edited in "not jobbing" after i tagged you because i knew that was coming xD

Victor's jobber aura is stronggggggggggggggggggggggg!

#8 Posted by Wolverine08 (42514 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

The Wolverine's Team MVP is Arkady. Without him they'd lose, with him they most likely win.

#9 Posted by laflux (16044 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

The Symbiote can filter the spores, and Venom otherwise has a impressive healing factor. SpOck's lenses could warn to stay away, and avoid CQC.

#10 Posted by laflux (16044 posts) - - Show Bio

I not sure, battle can go either way.......

#11 Posted by jashro44 (21935 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

I agree.

#12 Edited by RD189 (1340 posts) - - Show Bio

With these rules, the fight could go either way, but ill take team superior for the majority.

#13 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@laflux said:

I agree.

Yeah.

#14 Posted by OreoAssassin (5015 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump Bump

#15 Posted by GraniteSoldier (7890 posts) - - Show Bio

Could go either way. In character SpOck's arrogance and Miles' won't go straight for the venom sting. Flash and Kaine are going to have to do a lot of the heavy lifting. Of the first 2v3 I see Venom ending up in a 2v1 against Logan and Omega Red. I see Kaine ending up 1v1 against Sabertooth. Essentially I see it as Flash and Kaine vs Logan, Already, and Victor. The spiders are fighting the uphill battle, as it really depends on how well Kaine handles the Death Spores. Venom can filter them, but Kaine could end up succumbing. That could potentially leave Flash 1v3 against Wolverine, Arkady, and (non-jobbing) Sabertooth. Long odds for anyone not well above street level. It's a matter of how fast Arkady uses the spores (if memory serves its not a quick go-to move, but it is consistent). I want to lean Wolverines team for a slim majority (pains me to say that) but even if Flash ends up 1v3 like I'm predicting he's going to make them earn it.

#16 Posted by Experio (16090 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Wolverine.

#17 Edited by OreoAssassin (5015 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by GraniteSoldier (7890 posts) - - Show Bio

@granitesoldier: Sp0cks morals are off

I'm not talking about his morals, I'm talking about his personality. He really has no morals to speak of to begin with. Hell, he beat up on Felicia. His arrogance, regardless of morals, should still be in tact.

#19 Posted by OreoAssassin (5015 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Jacthripper (2840 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Wolverine is much more brutal than wolverine 616 right?

I'm leaning toward team w, just cause spidey has had difficulty dealing with wolverine and Kane almost broke his hand on his face, plus team one is more violent even with a morals off SpOck.

I don't really put miles at Pete's level, and he never met wolverine (wolverine is dead in ultimate) so he has no experience against him. Kaine is probably the biggest factor as he is the only one who could efficiently take wolverine, but if arkady tags him he's out. Venom is interesting as he has weapons, which won't affect team wolvie that much. Isn't x-23 already morals off all the time, she can probably take at least SpOck with arkady helping.

This fight is just kind of healing factor vs strength

My end factor is probably just sabre tooth vs wolverine which proceeds to end like top scan

#21 Edited by HAMMER_OF_J2 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

Even though he isn't in here am I the only one that thinks that ultimate made in Hong Kong Sabretooth was cool

#22 Edited by YodaPrime (835 posts) - - Show Bio

well if you can win by KO or incapacitation then Team 2 albiet moderate difficulty. Otherwise Team 1 is deathless.

i mean.. undeathable.

#23 Posted by CF12793 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry.

Damn Vic, where did it all go wrong? :(

#24 Edited by HAMMER_OF_J2 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793: it went wrong with the costume =D

#25 Edited by Wolverine08 (42514 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793 said:

@wolverine08 said:

Sorry.

Damn Vic, where did it all go wrong? :(

Hey, somebody's got to be Wolverine's punching bag. Fate choose Victor for that very special role :)

#26 Posted by Strider92 (16523 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, somebody's got to be Wolverine's punching bag. Fate choose Victor for that very special role :)

Yeah and fate chose Wolverine for that special role in Spider-man's life :D

#27 Edited by New_World_Order (13235 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92 said:

@wolverine08 said:

Yeah and fate chose Wolverine for that special role in Spider-man's life :D

Fate is good.

#28 Edited by Batmanfanboy (1139 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidermans team easy.

Ill tell you how.

Superior spiderman just choke slams wolverine again in like 5 seconds then moves on to the second wolverine and does the same to him.

Then Agent venom would just web up omega red and send him soaring,BFR.

Daken drowned in a puddle of water,nuff said about that...anyone on the team would stomp that current jobber.

Sabertooth is for EVER jobbing so he would get mauled by miles most likely.

Superior spider man vs x23? lmfao stop that,would possibly end up in literal rape.

#29 Edited by Cyberzombie_Hatchetman (283 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

I agree. Omega Red wins this for Team Wolverine. It's a win for team Spidey otherwise.

Oh Sabertooth, have you even won a fight since 1996?

#30 Posted by 106me (1557 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Superior takes the majority.