Could stop at 3

Stops at 5

JimboBchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

doesnt clear.. i think kraven morals off is more beast then scorp or hob goblin. but shocker may win.. kraven stops him and if not lizard should for sure. 8,9,10 are just no chance for wolverine

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Furthest he can go is 7 imo.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

8 at max, depends

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Electro or carnage

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Lizard.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jashro44

Does wolverine have his healing factor? Without it I can see him stopping at shocker if he isn't jobbing, all though I don't see him making it past Kraven without his healing factor.

With his healing factor, he can make it to 7-8 all though not a chance he beats electro. He will be tougher for lizard to deal with than spider-man, and his power set is better suited for dealing for Connors. Still Connors has a big speed edge, strength edge, and a decent healing factor in his own right. So I say its 50/50.

ironknight1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to say he can make it pass 8 but Eletcro is going to be hard cuz of wolverines skeleton

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jashro44

I want to say he can make it pass 8 but Eletcro is going to be hard cuz of wolverines skeleton

He has no chance against electro.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cases could be made for him losing every match from 3 on... Am I not correct on this?? I know shocker jobs a lot so he would probably pass him but kraven?? does logan really beat kraven that easily where there is no question he passes him?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

Cases could be made for him losing every match from 3 on... Am I not correct on this?? I know shocker jobs a lot so he would probably pass him but kraven?? does logan really beat kraven that easily where there is no question he passes him?

Not really. James is skilled and fast enough to dodge a few shots from shocker at least, and he can tank his attacks if needed. He'd deal with Kraven as well. He's more skilled, has better healing feats, and his adamantium is a huge edge. Scorpion could be a problem, but he will likely beat him. Hob goblin could be a problem if he flies out of range but wolverine can jump high and I don't think Hobgoblin has the accuracy feats to just stay out of range.

Really hob goblin is the major problem if he stays out of range. Aside from that Lizard a case can be made, and he loses towards electro and everyone after him for sure.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@jashro44 said:

Does wolverine have his healing factor? Without it I can see him stopping at shocker if he isn't jobbing, all though I don't see him making it past Kraven without his healing factor.

With his healing factor, he can make it to 7-8 all though not a chance he beats electro. He will be tougher for lizard to deal with than spider-man, and his power set is better suited for dealing for Connors. Still Connors has a big speed edge, strength edge, and a decent healing factor in his own right. So I say its 50/50.

Agreed.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ironknight1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: A lot of times when spider-man beats him it's not in a straight up fight. He out thinks him so I think wolverine has a better chance than you make it seem

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jashro44

@jashro44: A lot of times when spider-man beats him it's not in a straight up fight. He out thinks him so I think wolverine has a better chance than you make it seem

Wolverine isn't quite as smart as Peter is. Plus spider-mans power set is way way way better suited for fighting electro than wolverines.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

Basically I was just questioning it lol.. I agree with that assessment... I don't really believe kraven would beat james and actually think the lizard regen ability and his speed would give james all kinds of problems.. I am no sure the lizard would be skilled enough to hit him if james was fighting at the best of his abilities?? Kingsley is to arrogant to not get close to james and would probably get beat quicker than kraven and lizard... could james ask pete how to do that thing he did to morlun? I forget,, I think he studied his dna and created that thing where he couldn't hurt him?? that is the same morlun right?? the other story arc? I know he is in spider verse but until it gets on marvel unlimited,, I haven't read it...

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

@jashro44:

Basically I was just questioning it lol.. I agree with that assessment... I don't really believe kraven would beat james and actually think the lizard regen ability and his speed would give james all kinds of problems.. I am no sure the lizard would be skilled enough to hit him if james was fighting at the best of his abilities?? Kingsley is to arrogant to not get close to james and would probably get beat quicker than kraven and lizard... could james ask pete how to do that thing he did to morlun? I forget,, I think he studied his dna and created that thing where he couldn't hurt him?? that is the same morlun right?? the other story arc? I know he is in spider verse but until it gets on marvel unlimited,, I haven't read it...

Lizard was blitzing spider-man in there last fight so Lizard should tag James without much issue. Logan can take a bigger beating than Peter so he might last long enough to cut his head off. Wolverine couldn't replicate what Peter did with radioactive blood I doubt, and he doesn't have prep here.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By newecho

@jashro44:

I was kidding about the blood thing lol.. I was more wondering what else morlun has done besides during that arc?? I know he is in the spider verse arc but I haven't read it yet and I didn't like the other arc at all... Was wondering if he became more compelling since then?

ironknight1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I agree with you 100%. I think wolverine (even though not as smart as spider-man) could come with a plan. Wolverine would have a much harder time so that's why I said I doubt he could pass.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4 said:

@notatreeabush said:

Stops at 5 and loses to everyone after

Have to say, as much as I love Scorpion, I have to disagree. Scorpion would not be an easy fight, but Woverine's power set is perfect for dealing with him. It would be close, but Wolvie can take the win. Hobgoblin is another close fight, as Kingsley is no pushover, and has enough gear to make Wolvie work for it. If Kingsley keeps at range, he could feasibly pull a win, but that is not always Kingsley's mo. Wolvie does have a good shot there.

Now Lizard is where things are truly at 50/50 for Wolvie, as Lizard has the superior stats overall with a comparable healing factor. Personally, I think Lizard takes him. He definitely does not make it past Electro though.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

because of his HF he could clear 5. i think he could beat 7 but loses at 8 @jashro44 can i get an explanation from you? how come Ben Reilly was able to do so well against Lizard

Ben seems to be doing really well?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure Lizard has been upgraded in recent years. He wasn't always far above peter.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: honestly i disagree scorpion would not be a hard fight at all for logan tbh

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Could stop at Kraven, definitely stops at Hobogoblin.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Wyldsong
@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2 said:

@wyldsong: honestly i disagree scorpion would not be a hard fight at all for logan tbh

Scorpion is a hard fight for Spidey, and Spidey 2099 with all of his recent upgrades. His physical stats and upgrades make him a threat to any upper tier street leveller, including Wolvie. Wolvie would win, but in no way is it an easy win.

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Stops at Lizard

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Stops at 7

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't know 6. Stops at 7.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He could stop at Scorpion. But he for sure stops at Curt

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#37  Edited By Kokemabb200

Stops at 6

Anjales_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

If Someone Said

Round 1-Tombstone. Wolverine definately wins here. His claws are more than capable of penetrating Tombstone's skin, he is fast enough to dodge Tombstone's attacks, and his healing factor and Adamantium can protect him from Tombstone's blows.

Round 2-Vulture. Vulture's biggest asset is his flight and long range attacks, but there's very little in Toomes' arsenal that will enable him to take down Logan. Wolverine wins by chopping his wings off.

Round 3-Shocker - If written as a serious threat, Shocker is capable of massive damage. He is a threat at both long range and short range. His vibro-gauntlets increase his punching power a lot, enabling him to deliver punches that are strong enough to knock out Spider-Man. This can definitely have the same effects on Wolverine. At long range, his vibrations are also strong and fast enough to hurt Logan, but the X-Man still has a speed advantage and can always dodge, and even if he doesn't the HF and Adamantium will help him withstand the barrage of vibrations. Even if Shocker sends out a huge blast, Logan can plow through it and eventually reach Shocker to finish him off. While Shocker's suit does offer protection from Spider-Man's blows, Wolverine's claws can still cut through them.

Round 4-Kraven The Hunter. Both combatants are actually quite close in stats. Assuming Kraven has his standard gear, that probably includes a variety of poisons and toxins as well as some that can stun enemies. To my knowledge, Logan is not affected by toxins so that nullifies one of Kraven's advantages. Like Logan, Kraven can also heal due to the events of Grim Hunt, so Logan has to win by KO, something that is hard considering Kraven's durability. Maybe he can win the same he did against Nuke, by ramming his Adamantium skull repeatedly against Kraven's head. However, if Logan goes Feral, Kraven may have the advantage, as he is a skilled animal tamer and use Wolverine's own animal instincts against him. It's close to call but I'll give Logan a slight majority. 5.5/10 for Logan.

Round 5-Scorpion. Kinda depends on which version. The most recent is very powerful due to enhancement, and he is shown to be much strong and faster than Spider-Man. His tail also gives long range advantage. Wolverine's claws can cut through the armor but Gargan can prevent him from doing so. However, if Logan manages to cut off Scorpion's tail, the tables can be turned to give Wolverine a major advantage. Gargan is a little arrogant, sloppy and bloodthirsty, and may leave himself open to a swift game changing attack from Logan. Like the last one this very close, if Scorpion doesn't get sloppy and is careful then he wins, but since those aren't his known attributes, Wolverine barely manages to win.

Round 6-Hobgoblin (Kingsley). Like Vulture, Hobgoblin has the advantage of flight and long range attacks, but unlike Toomes, his attacks can deal massive damage. He has a variety of explosives and lasers that can hurt Wolverine from afar. At close, he has a strength advantage, as he is around Spider-Man's level of strength. However, Logan has tanked several massive blows from Spidey himself and so is likely to do the same here. Hobgoblin is a smart fighter and will keep his distance, and the only way Logan can win is at close range, so Kingsley may have a majority here, but Logan can still sneak in a victory if he takes advantage of Hobbie's arrogance, and manages to latch on to the Gliver and stab him.

Round 7-Lizard. Lizard has a HF that isn't too different from Logan's and a very durable hide. He also outclasses Logan in strength and speed, and his tail gives him a reach advantage, while Logan has to get too close to cause any damage. Logan's only hope is to mach Lizard's savagery by going feral himself and this will result in a very savage and bloody fight but I don't see Logan coming out on top.

Round 8-Electro. I think Electro wins here to due his long range attacks and his powerful eletricity which may cause Logan's own admantium to be a disadvantage. Honestly I don't see how Logan can reach Electro to cause any damage. Unless he can somehow use something in the environment, he loses.

Round 9-Carnage. While Logan's claws can cut through the symbiote, Carnage can regrow anything he cuts off and so there's veyr little Logan can do to put Cassady down. Carnage is too strong for Wolverine.

Round 10-Morlun. Logan has 0 chance against Morlun. Recently, Morlun easily dispatched Wolverine, Captain America, Spider-Man 2099 and Mar-Vell with little effort. He swatted both Wolverine and Cap like flies, killed spider-man and drained Mar-Vell in no time.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 8 or 9 imo